Gavin McGowan and Matilda

Story Info
Gavin fondles a girl serving a Forced Public Nudity sentence.
985 words
4.03
14.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin McGowan walked the sidewalk in front of the quaint café where he usually took his lunch each day. This time, however, he was surprised to see a naked girl, blonde and quite attractive, strapped to a pillory. The Forced Public Nudity Act had been passed some time ago, but it had never been implemented in his small town. Until today, apparently.

The girl must have just been placed in the pillory, he reasoned, because no one was paying any attention to her. He walked in front of her and looked her over. She was young and pretty, with firm, pert breasts that jutted out proudly from her chest, adorned with dark pink areolas just larger than a quarter. Her nipples were erect and begging to be pinched. She had a neatly trimmed coating of pubic hair covering her pudendum, but it wasn't sufficient to hide the swollen slit between her labia that was oozing evidence of her arousal. Her legs were shapely, with an ass that was almost perfect.

The sign affixed to the pillory indicated that her name was Matilda Simmons, 22 years of age, serving four hours of Class A EFPN for poor work performance. That meant that her employer subjected her to this punishment in lieu of firing her. Class A meant that she could be fondled and photographed, but sexual penetration was not permitted. A pity, he thought, because she no doubt would have been a superb fuck.

"What exactly is meant by poor work performance, Matilda?" he asked as her reached down to finger the wetness between her labia.

Matilda shuddered as he invaded the moist folds of her labia with his fingers. Her breath caught as he gently guided his fingertips, moist with her wetness, over her clitoris. She tried to answer him but couldn't get her mouth to form words. She was utterly humiliated being displayed, naked and vulnerable to people that she came into contact with on a daily basis. Even more so because it obviously aroused her. She didn't recognize this fellow, but he was good looking and knew exactly what he was doing with his fingers.

"I dropped a tray of food," she said breathlessly.

"Ah! You're a waitress then? Here at the Café?" She nodded, looking at him directly, her eyes begging him not to stop.

"I'm fairly regular, here," he said. "I don't recognize you. You're quite lovely. I'm sure I would remember if I'd seen you before," Gavin said as he plunged two fingers deeper into her slippery love canal.

"New," she said. "Yesterday was my first day." Matilda was at first embarrassed about her arousal, and that it was so obvious, but now she didn't care. She just wanted him to keep doing what he was doing.

Gavin reached up with his free hand and fondled her breasts. He guessed they were at least C-cups and firm. He pinched a nipple between his thumb and forefinger, hearing her catch her breath as he did so, then switched to the other one, all the while, moving his fingers in and out of the wetness between her legs.

"I guess your second day will be one you'll remember for quite some time," he quipped. "For the record, I'm glad you chose to endure this punishment rather than termination. Are you married Matilda?"

She shook her head. She couldn't speak because Gavin had increased the speed of his ministrations to her vagina.

"Boyfriend?"

Again, she shook her head. Her boyfriend dumped her when he found out she agreed to do the EFPN. He couldn't abide that everyone in town will have seen his girlfriend in such a shameful predicament.

"I hope you'll consider giving me a shot," Gavin said, as he pressed his thumb against her clitoris while still fingering her vagina. "I know that we've not met under ideal circumstances, but I'm not complaining."

Matilda nodded just before her orgasm erupted within her. Her hips bucked against Gavin's fingers involuntarily as her orgasm took over.

Gavin pulled his fingers out and they were absolutely drenched with her grool. With his other hand, he pulled her ass cheeks apart and smeared Matilda's slippery wetness onto the bud of her anus. Matilda gasped when it gave way and allowed him to penetrate it with one finger. He didn't press any harder. He could certainly have gone back for more grool and really lubed her up. There was probably enough to let him get three fingers in if he wanted, but he didn't want to cause discomfort. He was simply satisfying a prurient urge.

"Thank you for indulging my fetish, Matilda," Gavin said. "You have a lovely asshole. I simply had to touch it." He made a show of licking the finger he'd just pulled out of her ass.

"It's not like I had a choice," she said without accusation. "Thanks for the orgasm."

"You are welcome," Gavin said. "And I do apologize for the fact that you were unable to refuse my forward advances. If I were any kind of a gentleman, I would have simply looked and gone on my way. I guess the truth is out there now. I'm no gentleman."

"If it's any consolation, if our situations were reversed, I'd have done the same thing," she said.

"Really?" Gavin said, surprised. "You would have wacked me off?"

"And I would've licked your cum off my fingers," she said.

"How forward of you!" he said with a grin.

"Well, you know, if you were all hanging out there, like I am..."

"Yeah," he agreed, "I'd probably be aroused just as you were."

"And then I probably couldn't help myself," she smiled.

"So, after you do your stint in the pillory, you wanna get married?" he asked with a grin.

"That's pretty fast," she said smiling. "Would you settle for engaged?"

"I'll buy the ring this very afternoon," he said. And he did.