It's An FPN World

Story Info
Reginald struggles as a teacher after FPN has become law.
35.2k words
4.28
34.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction set in a parallel universe. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are over eighteen years of age. No animals were harmed during the writing of this story.

Chapter 1

"You're late Miss Brooks," Mr. Wilson observed with no trace of amusement in his voice. "You know what that means, one swat for every minute." He was referring to the new corporal punishment guidelines that were adopted in conjunction with the Forced Public Nudity Act of 2037 (FPN). It gave teachers in recognized educational establishments the right to dispense corporal punishment for minor infractions and FPN Classes A and B for more egregious offenses. The FPN classes began at A, forced nudity where groping and such were to be endured by the offender, and progressed to Class B, where even sexual acts were permissible. Class C, the harshest class, included all of the aforementioned stipulations as well as allowing impact, where the recipient was subject to such punishments normally reserved for the BDSM crowd. Class C sentences, however, could only be administered by a Governing Council Justice.

"Fuck you, Wilson. There's no way in hell I'm letting you spank my bare ass in front of the entire classroom because I'm seven fucking minutes late." Rae Lynn Brooks knew the new rules had gone into effect. There had been a big assembly last week where it had all been laid out. And of course, it was on the news. FPN had changed the world. Rae figured the world had just had enough of people getting away with bullshit. She just didn't think it applied to her bullshit. She was wrong.

"Miss Brooks," Wilson said calmly, "if you had shown the least bit of remorse, I might have been inclined to show some mercy, but your unrepentant attitude and insubordination has increased your sentence. Now, instead of only receiving swats, you will, in fact, be subject to FPN Class A for the remainder of the class period and for the twenty minutes following your spanking, anyone who wants to will be able to fondle your sore ass, play with your breasts and vagina, and put your naked pictures up on Spank Bank."

Rae's heart sank. Anything she said or did now to buck the punishment would only make it worse. Wilson would bump it up to Class B and then she'd literally be fucked. This was a wakeup call. Rae also noticed that despite the pronouncement of a free-for all on her naked body, the room had remained quiet as a monastery. No one else wanted to risk running afoul of Mr. Wilson.

"Yes sir," she said with defeat.

"Put your things on your desk, your clothes as well, and then come bend over the desk."

Reginald Wilson, though stoic on the outside, was quite pleased with this turn of events. He had been teaching for nearly thirty years, most of those were during the more liberal, kids-couldn't-really-be bad mentality that made teachers the bad guys and gave students a free pass to do whatever they wanted, or in most cases, nothing they didn't want to do. Reginald had been forced to pass students who had no greater grasp of an education than the desks they sat at. Well, the pendulum had finally swung the other direction. Society had gotten fed up. Rae Brooks was about to face the music and he was oh so happy to sing the tune.

As he watched Rae approaching the desk, stark naked, with her pert breasts bouncing with each step and the dark patch of pubic hair on her mons visible in all its glory, he realized that this was going to be more than just justice, more than retribution. Reginald went to great lengths to disassociate sexually from his students. Sometimes, when he'd catch a glimpse of boobs down some girl's shirt when she'd sit just so, or the yoga pants they would wear would cleave to the folds of their labia or cling to their tight little asses like the skin God gave them, it would be difficult, but for the most part, he managed. But this, there was no way to disassociate this. Rae Lynn Brooks was beautiful, outwardly at least. She was one of those rare girls who looked better naked than clothed. Most girls could usually derive some benefit from clothing to enhance their appearance either by hiding flaws or accentuating strengths. Rae Brooks had no flaws that he could see. Some might suggest she could benefit from larger breasts. But Reginald knew that for those men, there was no such thing as too big. Rae's grapefruit sized breasts stood out proudly from her chest, not a hint of sag and every curve of her body was in perfect proportion. Reginald was aware that perfect proportions were subject to debate, but he honestly doubted that very many would be willing to argue against those of Rae Lynn Brooks. She tossed her chocolate brown tresses over her shoulder as she bent obediently over the desk, bare ass facing the rest of the class.

Reginald grabbed his paddle from his desk drawer. It was regulation. The school didn't want to face any lawsuits related to injuries from improperly administered corporal punishment, so they provided approved paddles and all teachers and staff had actually had to attend training seminars. He was right-handed so he stood to Rae's left so as to have room to swing. "Spread your legs, please, Miss Brooks."

Rae believed that he only said this so that she would be even more exposed and degraded, and while there may have been some truth to that, Reginald's primary concern was lowering her posterior for accuracy. This was Reginald Wilson's first time administering corporal punishment and he didn't want to fuck it up.

"Count each swat out loud, please, Miss Brooks," he said.

Whack! Reginald felt the satisfying smack of his paddle against Rae's left ass cheek. It pained him a bit to see the redness flare up. He didn't want to cause her pain. But then again, he reasoned, she was a little pain in the ass. She had this coming.

"One!" Damn! That hurt! Rae thought. She did not want to show weakness, but . . . damn! That hurt!

Whack! Reginald took care to smack her right ass cheek this time. He figured it would be best to alternate.

"Two!" Shit! Rae thought. This is much more painful than she anticipated. And yet, the realization that everyone in the classroom was looking at her naked ass getting whupped sent a tingle, unrelated to the pain, to her groin.

Whack! Left cheek again. Damn this girl had a fine firm ass, Reginald thought.

"Three!" Great! My pussy is getting wet, Rae realized. Perfect. As though this isn't humiliating enough, she thought.

Whack! Right cheek. Is that moisture I see on her labia? Reginald wondered. At that realization, any pretense that Reginald had about disassociating sex with his students crumbled. He felt a stirring in his loins.

"Four!" The more Rae thought about everyone staring at her bare ass and dripping pussy, the more turned on she became. Who knew that humiliation could make someone so horny!

Whack! Left again. Reginald could see the much more pronounced wetness between the folds of Rae Lynn's pussy. He felt his cock harden and he couldn't even bring himself to think of anything but the hot sexy body of the student whose ass he was beating.

"Five!" Rae's pussy was, in fact, dripping now. She was sure Wilson noticed. She could see the tent in his pants from her peripheral vision. She decided that maybe he wasn't that old of a codger after all. It really did give her a sense of satisfaction to know that she could have that effect on such an old fossil. Hell, she might actually have to start liking Wilson!

Whack! Right. Wilson noticed the way Rae's boobs jiggled when he smacked her ass. His cock grew even harder. He knew he shouldn't be thinking about such things, but this was beyond his ability to control.

"Six!" Wilson must be hung pretty damn good, Rae thought after sneaking a sideways glance. Knowing she was making him horny, and that consequently every other boy in class, who wasn't gay, horny, only made her hornier. Liquid was seeping uncontrollably from her pussy. She had never been so wet.

Whack! Both cheeks. Reginald saw Rae look at his crotch. He knew that she knew. Their relationship as student and teacher would forever be subservient to the male and female one that they now shared.

"Seven!" Rae's hips bucked involuntarily as her orgasm shook her from head to toe. Never had she had such an intense orgasm. And she had had it in front of the whole. Fucking. Class.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wilson," Rae said. "I'll do better from now on." And she meant it. She didn't know how to explain what had changed, but she now had a genuine affection for Mr. Wilson. He was more human now. A man. A man with a raging freaking hard on. Rae couldn't resist grabbing it. No one could see her. She saw the look of panic in his eyes. "I'm sorry I always thought of you as some kind of teacher robot with no feelings. I see you do have feelings." She gave his cock a squeeze. "You could up my sentence to class B," she said wantonly.

"Miss Brooks, you are a lovely young woman," Reginald said in a voice so low only she could hear, "though I would love nothing more than to ravage you, I have spent my entire life trying to instill a love of learning in those such as yourself. I cannot betray that trust."

"I used to think you were a crotchety old bastard, Mr. Wilson. But you're a stand-up guy. No pun intended," and she shot him a wink and released his cock. "But I think it's only fair that you be the first to feel me up. You have my consent."

Wilson knew that one of the top priorities in administering the new FPN regulations was not violating the teacher/student power dynamic. Teachers, by virtue of their position have power over their students which should not be abused. Thus, teachers were discouraged from participation in FPN related activities if there was any chance that they would be leveraging their position unfairly. But consent, freely given, changed things. He reached down to probe the moisture between Rae's labia. Damn! This girl was soaking wet. He held his fingers up to show her how wet she was. Rae took his fingers in her mouth and sucked her juice off of them. A murmur went up in the classroom that even the threat of FPN couldn't stifle.

"The line forms to my left," Mr. Wilson ordered. Then to Rae he said, "May I?" while looking at her breasts.

"Mr. Wilson, you know the rules. You can touch me anywhere you want to. But only I can do this."

Rae leaned up and planted a deep wet kiss on Reginald's lips. He could taste her juice on her lips. He grabbed her breasts tenderly, one in each hand, and gave them a gentle squeeze. Then he went and sat behind his desk hoping no one else noticed his raging hard-on. All the boys were focused on Rae, but maybe one or two of the girls saw. They tend to notice such things.

He watched as Rae let herself be groped and pawed by every boy in the classroom. He knew some of them probably had never seen a naked girl live and in person before. All that was changing now. FPN was a growing phenomenon. Seeing naked people was becoming more and more common. Some stores, in an effort to increase foot traffic, had instituted EFPN, that is, an employer version of FPN and then stationed EFPN employees in high-visibility locations to attract customers.

Reginald was impressed with the way Rae handled the throng of groping boys. She was patient, accommodating, and in control. She was not being abused; she was performing a public service. Something had changed in that girl, he knew. Perhaps she had never considered the profound affect her sexuality could have on others before today. The profound affect it had on him. He did this. But look at her! She was an improved version of the old Rae Lynn Brooks. Isn't that what the FPN program is supposed to be about? Watching her be fondled did nothing to relieve his throbbing hard-on.

"Um, Mr. Wilson?" Rae asked.

"Yes, Miss Brooks?"

"I have to pee. Since I'm on FPN I don't get restroom privileges. Do you want me to pee on the floor or the wastebasket?"

Reginald wasn't prepared for this. He was already having difficulty processing what had already transpired. But the FPN Act did stipulate that "The need for elimination and the consequent shame associated with having to do so in public is understood to be among the consequences of the FPN sentence." He was a history teacher. Now he has had to deal with spanking a beautiful sexy student who orgasmed as a result and now wants to pee in his wastebasket in front of the entire class. Maybe it was time to retire.

"Miss Brooks, if you must go, by all means avail yourself of the wastebasket. But if you can wait ten more minutes, you will have saved yourself the embarrassment."

"Thanks, Mr. Wilson, but after having an orgasm in front of the entire class while being spanked, I don't think there's much left to be embarrassed about."

The wastebasket was plastic, lined with a plastic bag, and not very full. Reginald watched as one of the boys slid it into position in front of his desk. With every boy in class gathered around her, Rae Brooks proceeded to piss into the can.

Reginald had a bird's-eye view—which did nothing to relieve his aching erection. Watching Rae expertly aim a stream of piss into the can through outstretched labia, he realized again that Rae was really the one in charge here. He didn't know how to feel about that, but he didn't think it was right. It was supposed to be a degrading, humiliating, punishment. Instead, Rae was reveling in a level of celebrity based upon her sensuality. A plain looking overweight girl would never elicit the same sort of reaction, Reginald knew. Maybe that's just how things are. Or maybe she just needed to get those perky little titties of hers whipped until she didn't think being naked was such a fun game anymore. Although, he reasoned, she did cum while being spanked, so maybe that wouldn't work either. And then he just sat there ashamed of himself for thinking such demented thoughts.

But then, never in the entire twenty-eight years he'd been married to Martha did she ever make his cock as hard as this little strumpet pissing in front of him had. Maybe that's why they never had kids. Now he was ashamed of himself all over again. Martha had been dead almost three years now. This was no way to honor her memory. But Damn! Reginald thought. He looked up to see that Rae was in the throes of another orgasm after her piss. Apparently, all the attention was too much for her to handle, too. He understood. He didn't like it, resented it even, but he understood it.

"Miss Brooks, groping time is over, please return to your seat." Reginald was determined to regain control of his class, but also could not stand up without betraying his throbbing erection.

"Everyone, return to your seat." Then he had an idea. "Ladies and gentlemen, history isn't just something we read about in textbooks. History is happening all around us all the time. What we have witnessed this morning is a history making event. The FPN Act of 2037 has radically altered all of our lives. We have lived it firsthand this morning. For the rest of the period I want you to write about how what you witnessed today has affected you. How has it impacted your idea of justice? How has it affected your view of society? Does it make you afraid? I want at least 300 words so if you don't finish in class, it's homework. Any questions?"

A hand shot up from a girl in the front row. Melissa Homes, studious, attentive, a good student.

"How did it affect you Mr. Wilson? I noticed you were, ah, aroused."

Reginald didn't expect such a question from Melissa. She was one of the better students. But he figured one of those observant girls in the front would notice. The little bitch. Fine.

"Okay, I'll be happy to talk about it, but it'll cut into your writing time. Is that okay?" Surprisingly, or maybe not, the whole class was receptive. Maybe they thought they had him. But he had seen that as Rae embraced her fate, she controlled it. She wasn't being done to; she was doing to.

"I'll be honest, I did find the experience with Miss Brooks to be arousing—" He was cut off as the class erupted in clapping. "But Miss Brooks is a lovely young woman and I would have had to have been dead not to notice. So, about what happened this morning, I have mixed feelings. Let me explain." Reginald rose and walked around to sit on the front of his desk. His erection had subsided enough to make this possible without embarrassment.

"FPN is supposed to be a punishment. Degrading. Humiliating. Having to relieve yourself in front of everybody? How can you ever show your face in public again? But Miss Brooks owned it. For twenty minutes she was a live action seminar on female sexuality. Even pissing in the wastebasket was a phenomenon. So was she really punished? Did FPN accomplish its purpose?"

Rae Brooks' hand shot up.

"Go ahead Miss Brooks."

"I appreciate your . . . appreciation, Mr. Wilson," Rae began, and several kids laughed, but Reginald was having a hard time trying not to stare at her tits, and he was vulnerable sitting on his desk. "I can see what you're saying about owning my punishment, and maybe I turned lemons into lemonade, but it did change me. I used to think school sucked and all you teachers were a bunch of crabby old jerkfaces out to make our lives miserable. But today I realized you're only human. And I really do think that you really do want us to learn and make something of ourselves. I hope that, from now on, I can make you proud of me."

The whole class exploded in clapping again.

"Thank you, Miss Brooks. I hope your change of attitude is permanent. I don't think I could stand having to spank you again." At this the class erupted in laughter. "Please, Miss Brooks, get dressed. FPN is suspended." For the next fifteen minutes, the class wrote quietly until the bell rang. Then the period he would never forget was over.

Chapter 2

Reginald stood at the entrance to his classroom, as was his custom, monitoring events in the hallway and waiting for his classroom to fill. He did see about a half dozen students who were stark naked and wearing FPN badges. One of them, Edward Falcone sauntered into his classroom.

"Oh, hey Mr. Wilson," he said jovially, as though nothing was unusual about him being naked. But then, Reginald thought, Falcone will probably be naked a lot in the near future. It wasn't that he was bad in the sense of being evil. He was bad in the sense of having any regard for the sacred conventions of public education. Things like being on time, attending classes regularly, doing assigned work were all treated by Edward with an attitude of insouciance.

Reginald scoffed at the realization that he was going to lose another twenty minutes of class time so that Edward could receive his due "punishment." Reginald was beginning to think that merely being naked was much of a punishment if being naked in front of peers didn't mortify an individual. Perhaps a different sentence should be administered in those cases. He wasn't sure that Edward would receive the same enthusiastic treatment that Rae Brooks had received, but he honestly wasn't sure what to expect. But maybe he could have some influence there.

"Good morning class," Reginald began after the bell had rung, "We have a special guest with us this morning. Mr. Edward Falcone has deigned to grace us with his presence while serving an FPN Class A sentence. As such, I am required to set aside twenty minutes of valuable class time so that Mr. Falcone enjoys the full extent of his punishment."

"Mr. Falcone, please come up to the front of the classroom."

"Sure thing, Mr. W." Falcone answered unfazed.

"I would like all the female students, and any interested male students to come up and examine Mr. Falcone's no longer private parts with great enthusiasm. You may video yourself or your friends enjoying the view at Mr. Falcone's expense, take pictures, and fondle everything he's got. You may require him to bend over to provide you with a better view. You may not, as a reminder, insert any object into Mr. Falcone's orifices. If Mr. Falcone should attain an erection as a result of your activity, that's fine, although I would ask that you do not allow him to ejaculate for two reasons. It's messy and it tends to reward rather than punish, which is, after all, the whole point of FPN."