Gavin's Toy Pt. 01

Story Info
Gavin coerces his toy into falling deeper into degradation.
2.2k words
32.9k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew things were too far to turn back when I felt his knuckles pressing in to me and the stretch of my ass hole reach a level I hadn't experienced yet. As the level of pressure and awareness of the presence of a large very slippery fist grew, so did my pain. Right now, there was literally nothing I could do but mentally prepare myself to relax enough to take his fist inside of my ass.

I had never gotten to the point of successfully taking an entire fist in my ass, maybe a few fingers but never past that. I had met Gavin not even three months prior and there was something about his personality that drew me to him and had made me begin to act in ways I couldn't quite make sense of just yet. What rational person just decided to give herself to another person for them to do what they wanted with?

Gavin had primal sexual tastes and so while that interested me and drove my curiosity, it also meant he was much more experienced sexually than I was. To me just two fingers in my ass was a lot, to him that was bullshit. He saw women as being property of the men who owned them and had firm beliefs that a woman's body was the man's to control and manipulate. I had never before been in any relationship that required me to give up so much of myself, Gavin did not just want a meek relationship; he wanted a full-on commitment and before I knew what I was fully getting into I was overcome with his charm and sexually found myself unable to tell him no. Often times there was no asking me what I wanted to do, it was him telling me what he was going to do to me. I didn't realize it until too far into the relationship but he had been grooming me to give him what he wanted, the first few weeks was amazing and he was a perfect gentleman who appeased my sexual arousal, his confidence was a complete turn on to me. I thought maybe he was just protective and assertive as a man but that's not even scratching the surface.

After the first few weeks what was confidence became demands of obedience and by the end of the first month, he had moved me in to his house. As a young woman who was hopeful to find love, I was naïve when it came to men and when he love bombed me then completely flipped, my brain couldn't seem to comprehend before I found myself physically bound to his bed. Being forced to orgasm and made to tell him I loved him. He made me feel good about myself and at my young age, I found a compromise in my situation with that. Somehow that made it okay and so before I realized the psychological brainwashing that was happening, I became ensnared in Gavin's psychological breaking down of my barriers and implementing full control of me.

Sexually our relationship, while it was satisfying, also came with the duty of becoming more demanding over time. What started out as him pleasuring my body also was him controlling what happened to it, about a month ago he began toying around with my ass hole. As I clenched up, he told me to relax and asked if I had ever been touched or fucked there before. Upon learning of my anal virginity, he informed me that he would be taking it from me, as I had never really been explored before I didn't really know that the taking of my anal virginity would also be the beginning of my sexual degradation and enslavement to him.

I think he probably knew after the second week that he had me and me being completely naïve and just turning 19 didn't help as I lacked every level of maturity to understand this. I wasn't a virgin but had never done anything extreme sexually. The taking of my anal virginity ended in me being forced to orgasm until I was crying and then he took me in his arms and held me while he kissed me deeply. Forcing his tongue deep into my mouth there was large amounts of his spit that was getting deposited into my mouth, periodically he would take his mouth off of me and tell me he loved me and enjoyed my body.

Now three months after meeting him I was laying over the end of his bed with my arms tied to the headboard and ankles tied to each bed leg. As he lubed my ass hole up, I could feel that even the extent of anal training that he had put me through over the last few months still wasn't enough to prepare me for getting anally fisted. As I prepared myself mentally, I tried to get my body to connect to my mind and tell it to relax but as the pressure grew in my ass I felt as my anus began to stretch and burn. Gavin had his hand pressing firmly into my hold and at his thumb knuckle my ass hole was finally starting to protest, slowly he began to pump his hand in and out as he poured more lube onto his hand.

"Babycakes, you need to relax so I don't hurt you. This is what you've been getting prepared for to do, I am going to love it when your ass is gaping wide open and I'm able to really play. I chose you and that ass of yours is perfect for this."

Speaking softly to me, he continued to pump his hand and add more lube, twisting his fist as he began kissing the top of my ass cheeks. I was already beginning to wildly moan, his invasion of my ass was both hurting me but also between the pressure being put on my hole and the internal massage happening it was beginning to create a unique sensation that was both stunning me but leaving me moaning and speechless.

Kissing my back, Gavin reached his other hand between my legs and began to rub my clit. "Baby, just relax and open up for me, you need to let this happen. Your hole is calling to be opened up." The amount of pressure I felt aiming to gain entry into my ass hole grew more intense and the speed of his pumping got faster. His kisses were adding to the growing sensitivity my body was experiencing from my senses overloading and through my moaning and ragged breathing I could feel that his fist was winning.

Never before had any part of my body been as deeply invaded as it was about to be, Gavin was busy rubbing my pussy while coaching me to let go. I was utterly lost in time and space, at the moment absolutely nothing mattered or seemed to exist except for the feeling of his fist sliding in. He pushed harder and his thumb knuckle began to push inside of my ass, the white shoot of pain that shot through my body overcame me and my body gave in, any control that my body had to prevent the penetration of it was gone.

He kept kissing my lower back and right before his thumb knuckle was accepted by my hole he told me, "you're going to love this". As my body lost control, his fist slid all the way in my ass swallowed his hand up to his wrist and then pulled him in to me.

All I could do was lay there and take the gaping of my body, no amount of pulling on my ties or clenching had been able to stop what was happening and now all I could do was lay there and cry. White hot pain radiated from my ass and as he began to move his fist around, the burning began. Whimpering I lay there crying and Gavin reached up his hand and began stroking my hair.

"Good girl! Good, good girl! See that's not so bad, it'll start to feel real good soon and this will be nothing for you. You're such a good girl for daddy. This ass is so perfect and this shit feels amazing, I can feel your ass clenching on daddy's wrist. We need to loosen you up more though".

Slowly he pulled his fist out and as his thumb passed out, he stopped to add more lube and told me to take a deep breath. Breathing in, he began to ram his fist back into my ass, working my hole loose by passing his knuckles in and out of. My voice was cracked and hoarse from moaning, after the first thirty minutes of him working my hole loose I lost my voice and just laid there experiencing what was being done to me.

"You're such a good, good girl, you have no idea. This fist feels good in your ass doesn't it? You can't even say anything, you're such a good anal slut, I know this feels good to you. I'm going to make you cum on this fist then you're going to swallow this cum. Daddy is really pleased with you."

I could feel his hot body on me as he was leaning close to me, his fist being in me was suddenly starting to create warm feelings of pleasure and for the first time since he laid me on his bed, my hips began to grind and buck. I couldn't help it anymore, the feeling of needing to cum was growing more intense, I started to lift myself up on my tip toes and fuck myself with his fist, fucking him back as he plowed his fist into me.

Leaning over he brought a vibrator over from the bed side table, turning it on he found my clit with the powerful head. Immediately I feel the most intense orgasm building up and I can't help but continue to slam myself down onto his fist as much as I can. As the orgasm hits and washes over me, I am moaning and both my ass and pussy are clenching and contracting with the waves of pleasure wrecking their way through my body. My body begins convulsing mid-orgasm and a flood of pussy juices comes squirting out in pulses. Gavin gets even more excited by this and presses the vibrator onto my clit harder, the last I consciously know before passing out is feeling his fist being pulled from my clenched ass hole.

Later, I am woken up by his cock pressing into my mouth demanding me to take it in, I know what he wants but my body doesn't want to respond or even move. I feel him caress my cheek and hair and play with my lips with his cock head. Feeling a drop of wet get smeared onto my upper lip, I feel that his meaty cock is beginning to leak pre-cum. His cock disappears from my lips and I hear him pick up something from the bedside table, as the tip of his cock presses against my lips again I hear the camera click on and know he's recording.

I'm beyond exhausted and can't do anything to stop him, as he climbs onto the bed and positions himself in front of my face I feel him move my head forward. He puts his finger in my mouth and pushes to the back of my teeth and I feel as my mouth opens, pushing his cock into my mouth I can sense the bright light of his camera in front of my face.

He is pumping his cock into my mouth and my state of exhaustion is leaving me to just relax and accept what is happening, as he works my mouth, he guides his cock to start entering into my throat. Caressing the back of my head and moaning he is lost with fucking my throat and I feel his cock start to grow thicker.

"You dirty little bitch, my filthy anal slut, take this dick in your throat you bitch, youre doing exactly what the fuck youre supposed to as my fucking property. You're going to take all of this cum in your throat." As he talked to me, he shoved the camera into my face and I could feel the heat next to my mouth. Gavin put his hand on the back of my head and with his cock pushed deeply into my throat, he begins to ram his hips, smashing his balls into my chin. His cock swells in my throat and I can feel my throat start to swell from his assault, pulling my head onto his crotch I feel his cum get unleashed and forcefully shot in jets down my throat.

Completely exhausted and focused on breathing I feel him lift my head off of his cock and let it fall back onto the bed, he unties my wrist and legs and I find him pulling me up to the head of the bed. My lifeless body moves where he wants it to, after positioning me in a fetal position, he covers me up with the blanket and as I drift out of consciousness the last thing I am aware of is the intense pulsing pressure in my ass and the leaking of lube coming from my ruined hole.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
N3rdBlyssN3rdBlyssalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Good story and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this, good non consent. Please keep writing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Gangbang Two college girls end up in a reluctant gangbang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Van A college girl needing money is tricked and used on video.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories