Gavin's Toy Pt. 02

Story Info
Gavin's toy.
1.8k words
4.15
13.6k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: extreme sex and non-consent, extreme degradation, psychological abuse and dominance, slave and master.

Waking up, I found that I was still sticky with Gavin's cum and my saliva, as my mind searched to process what had just happened, I found myself conflicted between being embarrassed by what I just did and also deeply pleased and at peace with it. Slowly I had been getting used to my role as Gavin's toy and slave, the past night had completely taken me by surprise and as I felt my sore and ruined ass hole, I just laid there.

Remembering that he had recorded the entire thing brought a red flush to my face and embarrassed I already knew that my fate was sealed, my self-esteem would not be able to face what I had done, even if I was tied up. I still had both loved and hated every minute of it and the brainwashing and orgasm training that he had been doing with me was working full force. I knew I couldn't change my fate or the evidence of my breaking in, and somehow, I became okay with that and pushed aside any debate I was having. I was going to be his toy and he had already ruined my hole, what could I do about it? He had evidence that would ruin my life and also had me turned on to him so badly, I don't even remember fully how I first started becoming obsessed with him.

The door creaked open and Gavin came in, looking at me he smiled devilishly. In his hand he was holding his phone, walking up to me he sat next to me and kissed me deeply. "That was beyond beautiful and perfect, you made daddy really happy." He reached his hand and began stroking my hair, "that mouth and ass of yours were so good, I hope you liked it as much as you showed that you did. You were moaning like you were possessed." Gavin began laughing and stroked my hair behind my ear.

"Here, want to see?" He pushed a button on his phone and his voice came on along with the shuffling of him fucking me.... "You dirty little bitch, my filthy anal slut, take this dick in your throat you bitch, you're doing exactly what the fuck you're supposed to as my fucking property. You're going to take all of this cum in your throat."... He watched my eyes as I realized what he was watching. I didn't know what to say so I just accepted it, I put my head down and dropped my eyes.

Gavin grabbed some hair at the nape of my neck and pulled my head up sharply, "don't be ashamed you sexy dirty filthy bitch, that was just the beginning and you're perfect. You are not allowed to be ashamed; I will be breaking you of that, you will one day be my proud toy. Lay back bitch". He pulled my hair back and forced me to lay down and began grabbing and rubbing my body. His mouth clamped on to my nipple and he began sucking and pulling on my tits.

His mouth was taking my nipple and tit into his mouth and he was sucking so hard it felt like my tit was being pulled off of my chest. I felt his hand grip my hair tighter and all I could do was lay there like the whore I knew I was. His other hand reached down to my legs and push them open hard. My legs were forced open and he pawed at my pussy, ass and my inner thighs, I couldn't stop him and it felt like he was bruising me but he let his hands go wherever he felt like. His mouth popped off of my nipple, reaching up he flicked it and smiled at me.

He stood up and pulled my hair so that I had to sit up with him, my mouth was level to his dick and he was still mostly flaccid. "I'm going to need you to learn how to fully take care of this cock, including first thing in the morning. You will be tasting me every day and worshiping your master. Now open your mouth.."

Tapping my cheek he sternly looked into me and I lowered my jaw and exposed my open mouth to him. "start kissing it and wake him up, bitch". I looked up at him and he pulled my hair, pushing my mouth onto his dick. He pulled my hair forcing me to rub my mouth up and down his limp dick and then began pushing the tip into my mouth. His soft dick began getting harder and wetter as he began rubbing my face onto him, forcing me to makeout with his crotch and I began to taste his pre-cum.

"Mmmmm, yeah, you're such a good bitch, making master's cock get all hard. I bet your pathetic ass loves my cock being all over your face and shit, my little toy...." He pulled my head back and my mouth was left open, looking me in the eye he hocked up a full load of spit and spit it into my mouth. My eyes were wide as I was forced to receive an entire mouthful of his spit and taste him, I could tell that he hadn't brushed his teeth that morning yet as I could taste his morning breath. He pulled my head back and put his hand under my chin. "Swallow it bitch".

I did and I could still taste him as he pulled my mouth back onto his dick. "Such a good bitch, you're making master so hard." He began pushing his dick further into my mouth and forcing it into my throat, I put my hands up to try and push myself off of him and he slapped me hard in the face and pulled my hands away... "Na ahhh bitch!" His dick was going into the back of my throat and I could feel him getting harder and thicker, he was making my throat hurt and was sliding in and out of my throat. I felt like I was about to gag but worked to begin to relax my throat and just let him in.

His thrusting in my throat was quickening and forcing my head to bob in a popping motion, as he fucked my throat even harder the spit was building up around the corners of my mouth and as he kept going without letting me breath, I felt as the spit started spilling onto my chin, neck and my tits. At the moment he started to cum and I felt a hot torrent of his thick cum get shot into my throat and just slide into my stomach. He kept pumping his dick into my throat and was grinding himself into me as far as he could.

After he was done he slowly pulled out enough to where I could begin to breath and rubbing my face and hair he praised me. "That throat of yours is perfect, every morning this is going to be what you get and you will be tasting me but you're not done tasting all of me. My toy needs to be able to relieve me in the morning and clean up after me, no exceptions bitch. You know you love to make me happy and this would make me really happy.

Feeling his dick began to soften, Gavin still didn't let me fully off of him and he continued to hold me firmly with one hand and stroking my face with the other. I felt his dick twitch as he was clenching his muscles and he told me to start sucking on him, I did and he started humping my mouth slowly again. Becoming harder again he began guiding his dick back into my throat and start pushing into my throat. "relax bitch. Focus on sucking me in harder. I want to feel you slurping on me like a straw." he reached his hand down to my nipple and pinched it hard. "suck it harder you fucking bitch! Slurp it in your throat"

Doing as I was told I suckled harder and created a suction with my mouth while doing my best to also get breaths in through my nose. He was in my throat completely again and feeling him clench his muscles, my throat tightened around him when he clenched. Suddenly he stopped and holding my face firmly still and clenching my hair he looked down at me with glazed over eyes. "You will be tasting AND drinking me fully every day too, when I need to relief myself, you are also my urinal."

My wide eyes gave away that I had never tasted piss before and he held my head firmly while his dick was still far enough in my throat that he was past my gag reflex. Suddenly I felt it, warm liquid began going into my throat. I could feel it going down my throat and into my stomach, he kept my head still while he finished relieving his bladder inside of my throat and as he finished, he let out a huge sigh and moan. I looked at him stunned and I felt some of the piss coming back up into my mouth. It was salty and thick tasting. I gagged on his dick and he pulled my mouth off him.

Looking down on me and my pathetic face he started laughing, "oh trust me, you will get used to it and eventually like it. One day I will have you in a public bathroom drinking several men". Not believing what I was hearing I was still in a state of shock but observing what was happening. I was watching myself be trained to be a pathetic cum dump and urinal slut and this man's toy without doing anything to really stop it. Something deep inside of me quieted me though and was burning with quiet submission, I was falling in love with him and his pheromones and swallowing his piss had just unlocked something primal within me that made me docile in my concern of his degradation of me. Since when had I become a mindless toy?

Gavin reached over and grabbed a remote from the bed side table and clicked a button, I heard a beeping sound as the camera stopped recording and I realized that all had been recorded. Stunned, my mind was in a state of shock and further accepted the position that I was now in, I really was his property and toy. I felt a bit like an animal and less like a human and realized that maybe I was numbing myself as I realized what my life was about to consist of.... whatever nasty, perverted things he wanted to do to play with his toy.

"Over 300 thousand views have already happened on the other video, I'll be uploading this one today by lunchtime. Get used to being seen, you will be a proud mindless fuck toy.