Gay 4 Pay

Story Info
Desperate times call for desperate measures for Nick.
3.6k words
4.47
11k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gay for Pay Chapter 1

"What are we going to do?" Evelyn asked me with a pleading look in her eyes.

I didn't know. I honestly couldn't think of what to do about the fact that my job at Rayari Research Company has laid me off after 20 years. It was a great job, good benefits, perks, and the only job I'd had straight out of college.

"I will look for another job" I told her. I knew in my mind it wouldn't be easy. My skillset was particular to the type of specialized equipment utilized by Rayari.

"Nicky," she said "If you don't get something soon, then the bank will take the house, and the kids will have to either take student loans or drop out of college..." She trailed off as if there was more she wanted to say.

I hung my head in my hands, looking at the pile of bills in front of me.

"I know, and your mom's treatment." I said softly.

Looking up at her, there were tears streaming down her face. Her mom has cancer, and her insurance company wasn't covering the cost of the treatment. Aside from the huge mortgage on this house, three cars, college for our daughter Katie, and the idea that our son Nick Jr. was graduating from High School soon. We were barely covering the bills before her mom got sick. Once we started to help pay for the treatment, our financial situation became dire.

"Maybe we should sell the house?" Evelyn asked.

"We owe more than it's worth. Either way we don't walk away with money. If we sell, then we still owe the difference, but we are homeless." I replied, laying the truth on the line.

Evelyn got up, softly sobbing and went to sit in the living room. From the kitchen I could hear her sobs and sniffles, but I knew that comforting her wouldn't solve the problem. After a few minutes, she calmed down, walking back in, and said "Please, let's not tell the kids yet. I just don't think I am ready to answer any questions."

I nodded in agreement.

For the next week, I was looking for any type of engineering job. I contacted headhunters, visited job boards, looked online, and called a few colleagues from my college days. It was a week of having the door slammed in my face. I was disheartened. There were no job opportunities to be had, even within a few hundred miles.

I watched my wife Evelyn come back from grocery shopping one Saturday, with only a single bag of groceries, all of it was cheap foods, knock off brands, and day-after-the-expiration sales. I realized at that moment, I couldn't let this happen to my family.

I went back online looking for any jobs. Not just in my field, but any job that would pay that I could do. I was desperate to keep my family together, and off the streets.

After several hours of searching, I came across the following job posting:

WANTED: Want to earn $$$$ and have fun doing it? We need people! Section43 Studios is looking for inexperienced actors for an upcoming movie. We have positions available for the right person and are willing to pay up to $5,000 per day.

My eyes lit up at this. I had some acting experience in college, although it was 20 years ago, and my acting experience consisted of a few minor parts in the town theatre. I was willing to give it a shot. Even if they fire me after a week, it was thousands more than I had right now.

I called the number in the ad, and woman answered.

"Good morning, Section43 Studios" she said as a standard greeting.

I said "Uh. Hi. Yes. I'm called about the job posting in JobBoard.com. Is the position available? I mean, are you still hiring?" I was fumbling my words.

"Name?" was all she said.

"Nick. Nick Sommerton." I said.

"Can you come by this afternoon for a screening and a meeting with the director? He wants to meet all candidates." She asked.

"Absolutely!" I replied, too enthusiastically.

She gave me the address and said to show up at 3PM. I hung up and looked up the address. It was in the middle of the city in a townhome. It was 1PM now, and I had about a 45 minute drive. I didn't say anything to Evelyn who was watching a movie on TV. I went upstairs and took a shower, shaved and got dressed. Afterwards, I was looking at myself in the mirror, and I said "Don't screw this up Nick" to my reflection. "Your family needs you to man up, and do whatever is necessary."

I walked downstairs and Evelyn was still watching her movie and I said "I'm going out for a bit. I will be back later." She nodded, not looking at me, engrossed in her movie.

On the drive on the way there, the "check engine" light came on in my car, followed by a big "thunk" sound from the car. "Oh great, now what?" I thought.

I put on the hazards, and pulled off to the side of the highway, where the car rolled to a stop, dead. All of the lights on the dashboard came on, and the car wouldn't start. I needed this problem like a hole in the head. I checked the time on the clock. It was 2:30PM. I would have to call a cab to come get me and then come back for the car. As I was looking for a cab company in my phone, a pickup truck pulled up right behind me. A well dressed older gentleman got out and walked up to my car.

"Hey, buddy. You need help?" He asked.

I rolled down the window a few inches and said "Yeah, actually. It just went dead, and I have some place to be."

He replied with a chuckle "Don't we all! Pop the hood, maybe it is something easy. If not, I can give you a lift into town."

I opened the hood, and it looked like a bomb went off in there. Hot oil was dripping from the hood, and there was steam everywhere.

"I'm Cliff, by the way. I'm not some creep. Just saw you pull over and figured I would do the good Samaritan thing" he said. "Oh, and it looks like this isn't going anywhere. You blew a valve. This car will have to be towed."

"I'm Nick." I said, shaking his hand. "Thanks for stopping. I was about to call for a cab. I figured I would call about the car later."

I looked up at Cliff, and he was staring at my crotch for a long few seconds. As if I caught him looking, he looked up at me and said "Hell, if you are going into town, I will drop you off. My cousin owns a mechanic shop a few miles from here. I can give you his info. He can tow your car and give you a good price."

Not having any choices, I said "Yeah, that'll be fine. I'm glad I didn't get hurt."

We closed the hood, and I locked the car, following him back to his truck. "So, where are you headed?" he asked.

I looked at my phone for the address, and said "A job interview, of all things." Laughing a bit.

He nodded, pulling into traffic, and said "No, I mean, what's the address?"

I gave him the address, and he said "Well, that's not too far out of my way. There are a few good spots to eat and drink over that way. If you get the job and end up working there, give me a ring. My cousin, a different cousin, owns a restaurant there called the Brass Monkey."

We exchanged numbers and fell silent for a bit. I looked around the cab of the truck when I noticed the pride flag hanging from the mirror. I wasn't bothered by it, but it did explain the stare. After a few turns off the highway, he pulled off to the side of the road.

"Well, here we are. Good luck to you Nick!" he said, holding out his hand.

I didn't realize we were here, looking around. I shook his hand, saying "Thank you so much Cliff. You are a life saver." I got out of the truck, looking around. I looked back at Cliff and he pointed at the correct door.

Cliff pulled away and I walked up to the door. It was a non-descript door, with a doorbell. I rang the bell and waited. For a few moments, I was sure I had the wrong address, and here I was in the city, without a car, and no way to get home.

The door opened suddenly, and a well-dressed woman was standing in front of me.

"Yes?" She asked pertinently.

Taken aback, I said "Oh, hi. I'm sorry. I think I have the wrong address." Looking down at my phone again.

"Mr. Sommerton?" She asked. "Mr. Bates is waiting. Come in." She said, stepping back from the door.

I walked inside a wide hallway with stairs going up. She closed the door behind me and started up the stairs. I followed her up two flights, to a door marked "Section43". She opened the door and walked inside to a small waiting room with a few chairs.

"Wait here" she said and walked through a door on the opposite side of the room. I looked around and saw some headshots of actors, and some dubious looking movie posters. I looked down at the stack of magazines on the side table and noticed the second one in the stack looked like something called "Military Boys". Before I could see the cover photo, the door opened again, and they young woman said, "This way please."

I followed her down a long hallway, and through a double door to a lush office. I entered, and she pulled the doors closed behind me.

I noticed a few things about the office. The first, there several cameras set up pointed at a couch in the middle of the room. The room was well decorated with a leather couch, a large desk and credenza, and books lined the walls. I walked over to look at the books and noticed "The Secret of O" when the door opened again, and in walked a clean-cut, fit younger man in his 30s with dark hair and piercing eyes.

"Mr. Sommerton," He said, "Please, sit. Be comfortable."

I shook his hand firmly, noticing how soft his hands were. His skin was warm and soft like velvet.

"My Name is Cyrus Bates." He said, as we both sat down. "I understand you are interested in acting with us."

"Yes sir" I replied quickly. "I'm currently between professions, but I am eager to work."

He was thoughtful for a moment, eyeing me up. "Hrmmm. I like eager men. First things first. We are working on a film at the moment. We are starting the casting now. Production will probably take a few weeks. We are paying $3,000 per day."

My mind was racing. "I'm sorry. I thought the advertisement said $5,000 per day? And what type of film is it?"

Cyrus smiled saying "Well, I can answer both of those questions at once. The film is called 'Lucky Studs 7'.

I must have had a very confused look on my face. He continued "As for the pay, it depends on how willing the actor is. We make high class men's movies here."

I was still having a hard time understanding.

He said "Look, Mr. Sommerton, Nick... " as he got up from the desk, walking around to stand in front of

me, leaning against the desk, "If this isn't for you, you are free to leave. On the other hand, you have a nice look, innocent almost."

I was ready to get up and leave, remembering I didn't have a car, nor money. I needed to do what I had to for my family. This was my last opportunity before facing the bank foreclosing on the house, and the cost of my car, and my kids' college... It was like a physical weight on me, making me realize I had to go through with this.

I said "I'm..." having trouble with the words. "I'm not... gay."

Cyrus laughed out loud. A long hearty laugh. "So? I don't know many actors who are. Most of our actors are gay-for-pay."

This was a phrase I had never heard before. I asked "But, you'd expect me to have sex with men?"

He smiled, saying "Well, that's the point, isn't it? At the end of the day, sex is physical. Making love is something else entirely. And ass and mouths have no gender."

This was a logical statement, that was against everything I knew about sex and sexuality. I couldn't go through with it though, I would have to find another solution. I must have shown that on my face and stood up saying "I wanted to thank you, Mr. Bates. This has been eye opening, but..."

"$4,000..." He interrupted me.

"What?" I asked, not thinking I heard him.

"$4,000. For you, I am willing to pay $4,000 per day."

"I..." I stammered, "I, I just don't think..." I was rambling.

He reached into his jacket and pulled out a stack of bills. "This is $500. I am willing to give this to you now, if you are willing to give it a try, right here, right now. Call it an audition."

I was caught. My breath caught in my throat. I was resistant to the idea but couldn't pull my eyes off the stack of money. Just today, that would solve my car problem, maybe more. I reminded myself what I said to myself in the mirror. It was just physical. I was torn.

I must have been standing there for a long moment. Cyrus stepped forward and put his hand on my shoulder. It was comforting. He held the cash in the other hand which I looked at, and then I felt his hand on my shoulder pushing me downward. This was a move I was familiar with.

I resisted at first, and he jiggled the money a little, whispering "This $500 can be yours...."

I allowed myself to be lowered to my knees in front of him, thinking 'I can back out at any time'.

I looked up at him, and then decided I needed that money. I would just get through this. I was frozen though, realizing I didn't know how to proceed.

Cyrus took two bills from the stack and shoved them down his pants, saying "Go ahead, go get them."

I took a deep breath, and then unzipped his pants, pulling them down to his knees. He was wearing bikini briefs, and I could clearly see the outline of his cock, and the corner of the bills sticking out of the waistband. I slowly grabbed his underwear from his hips and began pulling it down. His large cock flopped out, the bills falling to the floor. I didn't look down at them but kept staring at his manhood. I wanted to do a good job here. I needed the rest of that money.

I went to grab his cock, and he stopped me, his hand on my wrist. "Gently..." he said. "It's not a garden tool. Take a moment to admire it."

I put my hand to it slowly, touching it softly. I looked up at him, leaning in a bit. I was less than an inch away from his semi-erect cock in my hand. His balls were shaved clean, and I felt it hardening in my hand. I stroked it, slowly, feeling the warm soft skin in my hand.

Cyrus pulled a few more bills from the stack, dropping them over me. I moved closer until my face was right up against his erect cock now, smelling it. It smelled warm, and musky. Manly. I stuck out my tongue making contact right at the base of his cock running my tongue the length of him to the tip.

He dropped a few more bills between us.

I opened my mouth, looking up at him making eye contact, and slipped the head of his cock in my mouth. I tasted his precum. It wasn't a bad taste. Almost sweet. I stroked his cock, a bit while it was in my mouth, and then began to suck him. I mimicked what I had seen in porn and imagined what I would like a woman to do to me. I felt like a whore, being paid for sex.

He dropped more bills, falling over my hands to the floor. He was moaning now.

I summoned more saliva in my mouth and began slobbering over his cock. He pulled it back from me, leaving me kneeling there, saliva dripping off of my lips, knowing his completion was the key to the rest of that money. He grabbed his cock and slapped it across my face a few times.

"What's the rush?" He asked lewdly. "Let's see what we are working with. Will you undress?"

I wanted to say no. That was going too far. I paused, pulling back a bit.

He pulled out about half of the stack of bills, smirking at me.

I stared at the money in his hand, his cock rock hard, dripping my saliva... Like a robot, I began to undress. Pulling off my shirt and shoes, then my pants, he was smiling now, waving the bills a bit. I hesitated and then pulled down my boxers.

He said "You can stop any time you want, but then I keep the money."

He put the smaller stack of bills on the couch behind me, twirling his finger for me to turn around.

I spun in a circle, and he said "stop there" while I was facing away from him. "Kneel on the couch, let me see that ass and that money is yours."

I was feeling very vulnerable. I knelt on the couch, my arms on the back of the couch, looking down at the money. I felt his hands on my ass, kneading my cheeks a bit, and spreading my cheeks. He slid one finger down my crack, over my hole. I was holding my breath, getting ready to say stop, and to get up and walk out.

I began to protest, and more bills appeared beneath me. He withdrew his hand, grazing across my cock and balls, which began to stir against my will.

He said from behind me "The rest is yours if you want. Plus another $500. Up to you...." And a small pile of money appeared beneath me on the couch.

I took a deep breath, nodding my head.

I felt his hot breath on my hole, then his tongue making circles. I closed my eyes, imagining it was my, wife's tongue. I must admit it started to feel good. A moan escaped my lips and I felt him slip in a finger. I tensed up.

I heard him moan behind me "mmm... so tight..."

I didn't want to have sex with this guy, this stranger. I wasn't gay. I started to pull away. To get up and walk out. Even without the money. I tried to think about the right way to get out of this.

Then he stood up, and I expected the worst. I turned around to get up and protest what was coming next, but he was across the room saying "Thank you Mr. Sommerton. That will do. Go ahead and get dressed. We start the shoot in a week. I will have my assistant provide the address on your way out."

I was startled, but I felt like a barrier had been crossed, one that I couldn't go back on. I had proven to him that I would do anything for money. I turned stood up to get dressed, and I saw the side door closing behind him. I dressed, grabbing the money, folding it as best I could and shoving it into my pockets.

I walked out of the office, past the receptionist. She smiled at me knowingly, like she knew what had transpired in that room. She said "Congratulations Mr. Sommerton. Here is the address. We are starting next Wednesday at 1PM. Here is an appointment for Monday at 12PM with our studio's doctor to perform some basic health screening. You will need this work with us."

I walked out of the building, still in a daze from what happened. I felt the $1,000 in my pocket. I checked my phone and saw two missed calls from my wife. I listened to the voicemail she left.

"Nick," she was almost frantic, talking quickly, "Please, wherever you are, pick up. You need to come home immediately."

I called her back and she picked up right away. "WHERE ARE YOU?" she screamed into the phone. "Why aren't you answering? Nick Jr. is in trouble. You need to be here."

It was hard to get a word in edgewise, but I said "Hold on, what's going on? I'm on my way back. I was at an interview."

She said almost frantically "The police are here. They have arrested him. Please, come home."

"I will be there in 30 minutes." I said, and she hung up before I could ask anything else.

I hailed a cab, and spent the time on the drive home nervous about what I would find when I got home, now realizing this money in my pocket wouldn't go very far.