Gay Anal while My Wife Watches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana said, "For the longest time I suspected you and Ron had sex while he was living with you in that motel. In fact, if you remember, I came to stay with Ron the last week of his assignment. He had rented a trailer for us to stay in. When it came to sex, I noticed a distinct difference in his behavior. He was much more aggressive, and up until then we never had anal sex, but the very first night he went right for it. He started licking my anus, I was shocked, and I was going to stop him, but it felt too good. I let him continue. I was astonished when he climbed on top of me from behind and fucked me in the ass without even asking. I liked it a lot, but I wondered what got into him. I was perplexed. I thought it was because he was just extra horny since we had been separated for almost three months. Then a few days after that first night I met you. Let me say I think you are a very attractive man in a uniquely sensual sexual way. Seeing you and noting Ron's changed behavior I started to wonder. Watching you two interact while I was there reinforced my beliefs. I thought there was a real good chance you guys were more than roommates."

She continued, "I think Ron has told you that I had a fantasy of watching him have gay sex, and that is the reason for all of us getting together. The seeds of that fantasy were planted that week I noticed his change. Years later when I finally got the courage to ask him, he denied it, but I couldn't let it go. It became a strong desire of mine. I told him about my fantasy a few years ago. He got really into acting it out and that just confirmed my suspicions. I don't know why I told you all of this, but I wanted to confide in someone, and you are the perfect person to talk to. I have a question that I need answered. What were you guys to each other? I don't see how you could have been together having sex for three months and just remained friends? Tell me about your time together and be as detailed as you want."

Dario started, "I was at the job about a week before Ron. We had room assignments two per motel room. The first of us had rooms to ourselves but when the next group came in, we were told we would have to double up. There were four new guys coming in and Ron was one of them. I knew I was going to get a roommate out of one of those four. When they arrived, I made a point of being there. I was checking all the guys out and Ron caught my eye. When I was giving him a long once over, I caught him checking me out too. I already knew I was bisexual at that point in my life. I though Ron was sexy. When it came time to pick partners and get rooms assigned, I quickly approached Ron before anyone else did and asked him if he wanted to partner. He agreed and from that point on we were a team of two."

"So, you actually sought him out as your roommate. How did you know?"

"I didn't know, but there was that moment our gaze at each other lingered just a little longer than customary. I thought he had a nice body and was attractive. If I'm staying in a motel room with another guy for three months he might as well look good with his shirt off. The first night I was feeling him out trying to deduce if he had any homosexual indicators. We were talking and he told me he was married. I must admit I wasn't happy when I heard that. I thought the chances we would get together were slim. We continued to talk, and he seemed very personable. I like him right away. His personality matched his good looks. After the first day tromping around in the woods, I suggested we check each other's backs for tics. He agreed. We started just looking at each other's backs with our shirts off. Eventually it progressed to a whole-body inspection in just our underwear. With each suggestion I made to escalate the inspection process he agreed. I got a little touchier each night. I was intrigued when he didn't seem to mind my touch. I gradually, over that first week, touched closer and closer to his privates. Then one evening I noticed he had an erection. He was in his underwear, and his erection was sticking out quite prominently. I don't think he realized I saw it. He turned abruptly and said he had to take a shower. He was in the shower a long time and I suspected he masturbated while he was in there because he came out all flushed."

"Seeing that he got an erection by touching me gave me some reassurance that he might be inclined to go further. It's tricky because many guys might get turned on but never admit that they are curious and would want to do something about it. I knew I had to be careful, but I also knew I had to try."

"The next evening, I was thinking about making a move. I planned on putting my hand between his legs close to his balls and brush against them and if he didn't say anything start touching them more deliberately. This was maybe five or six days after we got the room together. We got back from work and proceeded to check each other. He checked me first. He was touchier this time. He was on his knees behind me feeling my leg when I looked over my shoulder and saw he was erect again. This got my hopes up and I got an erection too. My concerns were unnecessary. Ron started working his hands up my leg he continued up to my ass. He reached up without saying a word and he pulled my underwear off. He was behind me, so he didn't see my cock sticking out. The waist band got hook on my shaft and I pulled it free. He knew I was hard too. He pulled my underwear down to my ankles, and I stepped out of them. I guess once he noticed my hardon he knew I was into it. He proceeded to touch my ass lifting each cheek as if he was still looking for tics. He then started playing with my balls. He reached between my legs and started stroking my cock. He smeared my precum on the tip of my cock. He covered his finger with my precum and put his finger up my ass. I turned around and my cock was sticking in his face. He took my dick in his mouth and started giving me a blow job. He was actually pretty good. He was no novice. He did tell me later about his earlier experiences."

Lena said, "he told you about that? He has never told anyone about that except for me. He must have really trusted you with that kind of information."

"So, it was Ron that initiated it!? I always thought that you started the whole thing. I thought you coaxed Ron to do it. I thought he got caught up in the hedonism/excitement of the whole thing and it happened because a gay guy seduced him while he was lonely and vulnerable."

"Yes, it was Ron. I was going to try first, but he beat me to it. I can't explain exactly what it was, but I felt soon after we met that he had bisexual inclinations. I say bisexual and not gay giving him the benefit of the doubt because he was married. I wouldn't have made a move on someone I was convinced was straight. Yes, he confided in me about what happened to him. He told me several weeks after we started. One night after we did it, we were lying in bed talking and he asked me when I knew I was bi. I told him I think I always knew once I became sexually aware. He told me he felt he was heterosexual but liked gay sex. He told me he thought his cravings stemmed from his early introduction to oral. That it became part of his sexual identity early on."

Lena said, "I can't believe it. We had been together for five years and married for two of those and I never suspected him of being anything but heterosexual. That was until the summer you two spent together. After that I knew he had homosexual cravings."

"I wouldn't get to hung up on labels. Homo, hetero, bi those are just terms. You two have a good marriage and I think he is extremely lucky to have an understanding wife like you. I've been with many married men, and they have to sneak around constantly in fear of being found out. It isn't anyone else's business except for you and Ron. If you two are happy and accepting of each other that's all that matters."

"I know. I love him no matter what his proclivities. I knew for a long time and even though he didn't tell me about you I knew he craved it. Do you think he is gay?"

"No, I don't. It was never more than sex. I knew he loved you unconditionally. He constantly talked about you. You probably know this better than me, but he is a very sexual guy. For him I think it was strictly sex. He couldn't have enough of it. He would tire me out sometimes, and I wondered how you could handle him. Then I met you and after last night I think you might rival him in that regard. You two are made for each other."

Lena said, "You might be right. I don't need it as often as Ron but once I get going, I like losing control. Keep going, finish your story. What happened next."

Dario continued, "I watch as he was sucking me. He took my whole cock in his mouth right down to my pubic hair. Not many of my partners could do that. That's when I suspected he had more experience. He continued to blow me and move his finger around in my ass. I told him I was getting close to cumming, and he started sucking harder. He was going to take my cum in his mouth. This got me even more excited, and I wanted to see how far he would go. I quickly pulled him off my cock and pulled him up. We were standing in front of each other our hardons pressed together, and he started to make out with me. After a prolonged deep kiss, I pulled away and pushed him down on the bed. I moved to the nightstand and got some baby oil. I walked back around the bed as I squirted baby oil on my hand. He was watching me as I approached him. I was rubbing the oil on my cock as I was positioning myself between his legs. He spread his legs for me, and I knew then that he was going to let me fuck him.

I positioned my cock at his anus and started to press it in. I knew this was his first time, so I went slow. I pushed it in a little then pulled it back out, until his hole got use to it. I did this several times until it popped in too quickly. He jerked a bit, so I held it still inside of him. After a minute I asked if he was ready, and he said yes. I started fucking him with slow steady long strokes. I could tell he was really starting to like it. He started bucking his ass back at me. I started plunging into him harder and he responded with more energy. He was grunting and moaning. I watched his face as he closed his eyes tilted his head back opened his mouth wide and let out deep guttural grunts. I was just about ready to ejaculate when I reached down and started jacking him off. He lifted his head to watch my hand on his cock and within in maybe ten seconds he was shooting cum over his head. I was amazed at the power of his ejaculate. Witnessing his cum shoot so far pushed me over the edge and I came deep inside of him. I kept slow fucking him until our breathing got back to normal. I softened inside of him. I collapsed on my stomach in the bed next to him."

"That was hot you tell a very good story. So, you guys started anal the very first night? That surprises me. Ron was familiar with oral sex but I he never did anal before that at least that's what he told me. He certainly liked anal with me after that, but we never did it before you guys met. So that was it for the first night?"

"No far from it. We were laying in bed next to each other. I was on my stomach and Ron was on his back. He was very quiet neither one of us said anything for over ten minutes. We just laid there breathing. He was so quiet that I was afraid that he was having some serious misgivings about what we just did. I think I nodded out for a short time but was awaken by the feel of baby oil being squirted on my ass. Ron was climbing on top of me. I was glad to reciprocate as I like being fucked plus, I was relieved he wasn't upset and wanted more. I spread my legs and put a pillow under myself. My ass was elevated and ready for Ron's cock. He didn't waste any time and shoved it in too quickly. He hurt me a little, but the pain passed, and I laid there taking in the wonderful feeling of having your husband cock gliding in my ass. He fucked me good for over ten minutes then when he came inside of me, he was making so much noise I thought the people in the next room would hear us. He didn't seem to care, or he was so into it that he was unaware he was so load. After he came, he collapsed on top of me. He kissed and bit my neck, licked my ear, and continued to slowly pump his still hard dick inside of me, and told me how great my ass felt. He said he loved to fuck and be fucked in the ass, and he said he wanted to do it again tomorrow."

"Wow I think my husband is insatiable sexually. I guess tomorrow meant the next three months of tomorrows."

"That's pretty much it. We had sex a lot that summer. Many times, it was him initiating it. At least anytime I initiated it he was ready. Sometimes I was too tired and had to tell him no, but I don't remember him ever telling me no."

"That was a very sexy story. You know he wants to watch you fuck me. Are you ok with that? After hearing your account of what you and Ron did, I want to wait for him, but I don't know if I can."

"Yes, I would be more than ok with that. I guess I consider myself mostly gay but I'm also more that incidentally hetro too. I say we wait it will be more fun having all three of us like last night. We still have some time I could tell you a few other details of what we did."

"Ok that sounds good. Tell me everything."

"There was one night where I was blowing him and started sucking on his balls. He really liked that as he was getting more animated the more I sucked them. He started moving his hips around and whenever I got my tongue near the base of his balls he would lift his hips up abruptly. I had a feeling he wanted me to eat his ass. I kept teasing him sliding my tongue nearer and nearer to his anus without touching it. As my tongue approached his anus he would moan louder and move his hips more. I was laying on my stomach between his legs licking and kissing his balls. One time when I was moving toward his hole, he lifted his legs up grabbed the back of his knees and pulled his legs toward his chest. This elevated his pelvis and exposed his anus more readily to my tongue. I couldn't tease him any longer and I started kissing his anus with my wet lips. He moaned deeply. While I kissed it, I would slip my tongue through my lips and play with his hole. This drove him crazy and he kept saying fuck me with your tongue. I finally drove my tongue into his ass as deep as I could and started bobbing my head back and forth driving my tongue in and out of his ass. He pulled back on his legs harder elevating his ass even farther. He lost control and was bucking on my face when he screamed, he was cumming and he shot maybe six streams of cum without me even touching his cock. In all my years of sucking cock and eating guys out I never saw anyone do that."

Lena breathlessly said, "Wow, I've never got that kind of reaction out of him. He has never cum with me unless there is some type of direct penis stimulation. You've done something that I haven't accomplished in twenty years of marriage."

"I'm guessing you have never eaten his asshole. He loves it. Every time I did I to him he would go crazy."

"I don't know if I can go there but I think I might have to. I need to find out if his reaction is based on who is doing it or is it the act itself."

"We did a lot together."

"I always thought I was his sex mentor. Or more correctly we taught each other. He was my only one and I was his only one at least heterosexually. It's getting late Ron should be home very soon. With this talk of all the sex you guys had I'm very horny. We were supposed to go out to dinner then come back here for more activities. I don't think I want to wait that long why don't we start when he gets here, and we can order a pizza after."

"I'm all for that do you think Ron will be ok with it."

"He will be ok with it but let's not give him a choice. Here's my suggestion. Let's go in the house and be ready when he gets here which should be in the next fifteen minutes. I say we leave him a note on the door stating we don't want to go for dinner we are upstairs in the bedroom come join us. Let's go now before he gets here."

With that Lena went inside and Dario followed her. She wrote the note and taped it to the side door. They went up stairs and as soon as they got to the bedroom Lena started taking off her clothes. She pulled her top over her head and Dario couldn't stop staring at her tits. She pulled her shorts off and soon was completely naked. Dario was still standing there watching her. She told him to get his clothes off. He was quickly naked. She asked him to help her pull down the bedding. They were both naked walking around the bed removing the decorative pillows and the bedspread. She told him to get in bed while she went to get the sleeping pillows from the closet.

She came out of the closet and Darion was laying in her bed completely naked. He was laying on his back with his hands clasped behind his head. His biceps were flexed, his mostly hairless chest exposed, she could see the muscles of his stomach which showed the hint of a nice six pack. She notices the thin line of black hair that traced from his belly button down to his pubic hair. His seven-inch erect cock was sticking straight out of his neatly trimmed black pubic hair. His cock looked extra white in contrast to the black hair that surrounded its base. Below his cock dangled his pendulous balls and further down the dark somewhat hairy crease of his ass. He was lying there with his legs spread completely exposing himself to her. He was proud of what he had, and he was showing himself off to her. It worked because she was quite impressed with what she was seeing, and she felt a surge of heat rising from her vagina.

She moved to the bed climbed in and laid next to him. They were both naked in her bed taking in the sexy site of the person next to them. She wanted to climb on top of him and impale herself on that magnificent cock. She envisioned plunging onto it and riding his cock for as long as she could. She didn't make a move she just laid there staring at his manhood.

He was taking her naked form and was engrossed with each curve of it. He watched her breasts rising and falling. His eyes scanned down her body to her pubic area. She had dark pubis hair which was almost as dark as his. He wanted to mesh his hair with hers and fuck her until he shot his load into her. Thinking about it got him close to climaxing and he already had a large pool of precum on his stomach. He looked at his cock and it was dripping in anticipation.

She noticed the drippings coming out of his erection too. She knew he was totally turned on by her as she was by him. She saw the precum leaking. She reached for his cock squeezed it and scooped his precum off the tip of his dick. As she looked him in the eyes, she seductively brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. He watched her intently. His cock was twitching as she licked her fingers clean. He was focussed on her mouth as she temptingly licked her lips. She moaned, as if it tasted good, as she pulled her fingers out of her mouth with an audible sucking noise. He couldn't wait any longer. He thought, Ron must know that being alone with his sexy wife all afternoon was too much to bear and that he would expect us to have already started.

He rolled onto his side leaned in and started kissing her. She hungrily kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him. He pushed his hard muscular chest against her breasts, and she could feel his heat against her. She was engrossed in a passionate kiss and wrap her leg around him. He pushed his thigh forward and forced it between her legs pressing it hard against her vulva. She squeezed his thigh between her legs. She started rubbing herself up and down on his leg. He started fondling her tits and squeezing her Nipples. This got her more excited, and she moved on top of him. She brought her leg over the top of him and positioned her body on top of his. She reached down and pulled his cock out from between them and positioned it between her legs. His cock stood straight up against her vulva. She was wet and she started moving her labia along his shaft. His cock was working its way into the labia and its thick base was grinding against her clitoris. This sensation sent her libido soaring. He was moving his hips and sliding his cock against her. She was lifting her hips trying to align his cock with her vaginal opening. She reached down grabbed his cock and positioned at her entrance.