Gay Anal while My Wife Watches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pushing it in and was about ready to sit down on it when she felt movement on the bed behind her and she felt his dick get pulled out of her pussy. She wondered what was happening then she felt my head between her legs and Dario let out a moan. I had taken Dario in my mouth before his cock was fully into her. I had my head squeezed between Lena legs and I had Dario's cock bent backwards and I was sucking his cock. Lena was lying on top of Dario with her legs spread straddling his legs. I was sucking his cock with my face near her privates. I took hold of his cock and started moving my hand in unison with my mouth. I took my mouth off his cock while still stroking it and moved to Lena's ass and I started eating out her ass. She started moaning loudly and moving her pelvis up and down. They started making out while I took care of them down below both orally and manually.

I saw the note right away. I had a feeling that's where they would be when I got home. The only question was how long they had been up there? I hoped they hadn't used up too much sexual energy because it was building in me all day. I was taking off my cloths as I was moving through the house. I got to the bedroom just as Lena was licking her fingers. It looked like they had just started or, I hope this wasn't the case, starting again. They hadn't noticed me, so I watched from the hallway for a while. Lena is so sexy. Her body is nearly perfect. I'm such a lucky guy to have such a sexy wife who indulges my sexual fantasies. I watched as she climbed on top of Dario. I knew she was going to fuck him as riding on top of me with my cock deep in her vagina is her favorite position. I knew she wanted it, but I wanted to make her wait. The longer she waits the hotter she gets. I wanted to prolong her voracious desire.

I still had my underwear on. I pulled them off and kicked them to the side in the hallway. I was naked with a raging hardon as I moved into the bedroom. I climbed on the bed on my hands and knees. I quickly moved between Lena's spread legs from behind as I straddled Dario's legs. I took Dario's cock and pulled it out of Lena's vagina. It was only in about an inch or two. I pressed it into her vulva. I pushed his cock against her labia. I swirled my tongue along and around his shaft while also slipping my tongue along the crease of her ass and over her anus. I worked my way down to Dario's balls. I spent several seconds on his balls then I worked my way up his shaft to the tip of his dick where I would move his cock to the side and ream out Lena's ass good. I probably went up and down his shaft like that about ten times. The whole time I was doing this they were making out passionately. Lena was moving her ass on my face aggressively every time I ate her, and Dario was breathing harder each time I made a pass up and down on his cock. I think they were both past ready.

I pulled my face from between her legs. I pulled Dario's cock back out of the way. I reached between Lena's legs and with my thumb and index finger I pushed her labia apart as far as my fingers would stretch. Her vaginal opening was on full display gaping open. I took a hold of Dario's cock and positioned it at the gaping opening of her vagina. His cock was long enough that once I got it aligned, I was able to push maybe two inches into her. Lena let out a deep moan. I moved his cock in circles inside her vagina then I pulled it out again. Because of the angle of his cock, it came out with a pop and sprang straight up. I directed it back to her opening and reinserted it again. It went in about two inches again, but this time I took three fingers and placed them on the base of his shaft and pressed more of his cock into her. About three more inches went into her. When I released the pressure, his cock backed off those same three inches. I pressed again and the same thing happened. I would push and release and those three inches were going in and out of her. Dario's told me to keep doing it because it felt great. Lena got in a rhythm with her pelvis and started moving it in unison with my press and release technique. With her rhythmic movement and me pressing his cock into her the full length of his cock, all but the two inches that stayed in her, was moving in and out of her vagina.

I had an intimate view of his cock going in and out of my wife's pussy and I was part of the action of her being fucked. Dario was laying still taking in the fantastic feeling of her wet warm wonderful cunt enveloping his cock. Lena was controlling the penetration and rhythm of the fucking she was getting, and I was enjoying the show. Soon Dario started to move. I took my hand away and watched the final moments as he really started pounding into her pussy. Lena was going wild humping on top of him. His pace got to almost a frantic level when he tightened his legs. He lifted Lena's hips and pulled his cock back. He hastily yelled for me to pull it out.

I grabbed his cock and pulled it out of my wife's vagina. It popped out with an audible wet noise. It stood straight up against her genitals. I started jacking him off as I teased the head of his cock with my thumb rubbing his glands. He shot a stream of semen about a foot straight up which splashed down on Lena's ass. A second and third stream about the same size crashed down on Lena's ass. The rest of his ejaculate spurted out of the head of his dick and ran down my hand. I was still jacking him off and I noticed Lena was grinding her pelvis into his groin. Lena was still wanting more. I shoved his cum covered cock back into her pussy. She was gyrating her pelvis on his cock. It started to soften as I saw it begin to bend when she pushed her vagina down on it. I tried to push it back in further which worked for a while, but soon afterward it softened, and I couldn't keep it in any longer.

I told her to move off Dario and get on her hands and knees. She crawled off him and took a position next to him on the bed with her pussy and ass in the air. My cock was as hard as it could be. I moved up behind her and shoved my cock into her. I shoved it in hard right to the base in one penetrating motion. My pubic bone rammed into her vagina. I grabbed her hips and commenced slamming my cock in and out of her sopping pussy.

I was looking down at my cock's shaft, my hands gripping her ass on either side, as it disappeared then reappeared then disappeared into her glistening pussy repeatedly. I was going savage on her. Each time I jammed it in my pelvis bounced off her ass and I watched the impact waves travel along her ass. She was breathing heavily and had the side of her head propped on the mattress. She was ramming her ass toward me each time I bounced off her ass.

Dario had slid up and was sitting at the head of the bed resting his back on the headboard. He was watching me savage my wife's vagina. He was playing with his limp dick trying to get it hard again. She was very close to cumming when Dario was fucking her. I picked up my already torrid pace. I was pulling it all the way out and plunging it back in all the way I was impaling her on my rock-hard shaft. She screamed; she didn't say anything she just screamed and collapsed flat on the bed. My dick had pop out of her. I thought I hurt her, but she urgently told me to put it back in. She was still humping her ass up and down. I shoved my cock back into her. I was laying on top pumping into her hard when she squeezed her legs together. She was climaxing and she shuttered with each spasm of her orgasms. I was about to cum, so I pulled my cock out of her and ejaculated on her back. It mixed with cum that Dario deposited in the hollow of her back earlier.

I plopped on the bed next to her. She was laying on her stomach between Dario and me. Her back was drenched with our semen just like last night. We finished last night with her covered in cum and we started this evening with her covered again. I got a towel and wiped most of it off her. Dario and I both moved in closer to her on either side. I draped my leg over her legs and Dario draped his over mine. We both put are arms over her.

We laid like this for a while. Then both Dario and I started kissing and licking Lena's neck and back. We were rubbing our hands all over her body. She was on her stomach between us. Our hands past over her ass and as we did, she would move her ass in a circular motion in response to our touch. I reached down and slipped my hand between her legs. She was drenched down there. I was a mixture of sweat, saliva, her juices and the cum that dripped down her ass. I moved all four of my fingers through her womanhood. My fingers were massaging her labia as I had the flat of my thumb pressing on her anus. She was so wet I was able to slide my finger from her clitoris, up through her vulva, into her vagina, and finished by sliding the flat part of my thumb along her anus. Eventually I stretched my hand out and had four fingers in her vagina and my thumb up her ass. I started moving my hand back and forth moving my fingers and thumb simultaneously into her vagina and ass.

She started moving her ass. I was lying next to her with my head on her shoulder. I had a view down the length of her back. I was looking at the curve of her back as it rose to her sumptuous ass. My eyes followed the curve of her waist to the crease of her ass. I could see her beautiful ass sensuously gyrating as it moved in time with my hand which was buried inside of both her cavities. I watched her ass move on my hand and the sight was incredibly erotic.

After a couple minutes of this she started moaning and saying, "In and out, in and out, it feels sooo good."

I wasn't paying attention to Dario. I felt the bed move. He had gotten on his knees and moved down the bed. He started kissing Lena's ass. He was squeezing her ass with both hands. He would squeeze one cheek with a hand and where her ass would protrude, he would kiss, lick, and bite her ass on that spot. He would switch to the other cheek and squeeze, kiss, lick, and bite that one too. He started sucking on her ass repeatedly.

Lena was starting to get more aroused as her pelvis was moving more vigorously. She was breathing heavier. A few times she let out a yelp as I think Dario bit a little too hard. She starting to squirm all over, and I was having a hard time keeping my finger buried in her. Dario stopped working on her ass and moved up kissing her back and neck on his way to her lips.

When he moved off her, I could see her ass and there was at least a half dozen deep red marks on it. He had given her ass quite a bruising workover. From what I witnessed, of her reaction, she seemed to have loved every suck and ensuing bite of it.

She said, "I can't take it anymore I need someone to fuck again me right now. I have two dicks here I want one in me every time I cum tonight, and I'm getting too close now! Dario fuck me Ron come up her I want to suck your cock."

She was very persuasive, and we moved into position.

I pulled my hand from between her legs. Lena flipped over on her back. I got on my knees and moved toward her head. Dario was sucking on her tits then he moved on top and mounted her. I watched as he moved his ass around trying to get his cock aligned with her opening. Lena was moving her pelvis and had a hold on both sides of his ass. She was trying to line him up too. She had her head tilted back her eyes closed, her mouth was open, she was breathing heavily. They moved together, as he settled into her, she let out a long sigh.

I had moved up and my cock was inches from her face. I leaned in further to get it closer. I had to hang onto the headboard of the bed to keep my balance. She settled into a rhythm with her hip movement. Her breathing was heavy but steady. Leaning in my cock was very close to her mouth and the tip of it touched her lips. A string of precum stretched form her lower lip up to the hole in my cock. She opened her eyes, saw my cock, and took it in her mouth straightway. Her head was rocking from Dario's thrust and she was bobbing it back and forth on my cock.

Dario was pumping into her continuously. He had his face buried in her neck sucking and biting her nape (she is very sensitive there). He was on the opposite side from me. Lena had her head turned to the side facing me as she was sucking my cock. I pushed a little too hard and she gagged. I started moving my cock back and forth in her mouth being cautious not to go to deep. She maintained the suction and I maintained the movement as I fucked her mouth.

This went on for several minutes. My wife sucking my cock, me fucking my wife's mouth, and Dario fucking my wife's pussy. I had a great vantage point because I could see all the action. I watched my wife take my cock as it went in and out of her mouth. I looked down and saw Dario's ass flexing as he plunged into her. I saw Lena's legs spread wide with Dario between them. She moved her legs up and down his legs. At one point she had her knees bent with her feet flat on the mattress. She used her leg strength to counter thrust toward Dario's lunges. She moved from this position and slid her legs up his thighs with her feet in the air. She spread her legs even wider so Dario could get in deeper. She hooked her heals on the inside of Dario's knees and humped back at him aggressively. After several forceful humps she spread her legs further slid her legs all the way up and wrapped them around his waist. She crossed her feet to hook her legs in place which opened her even more. Dario had unrestricted access to her deepest regions. She was breathing deeply through her nose and gasping periodically for air through her mouth trying to catch a breath whenever my cock moved toward the opening of her mouth. Her pelvic movements were getting more hurried, and she started moaning continuously.

Lena pulled her head back and told me she need to rest her mouth. My dick popped out of her mouth and was sticking straight out glistening with her saliva. Dario lifted his head and quickly took my cock in his mouth. He sucked me in and started doing that thing he does where he swirls his tongue around it while its deep in his mouth. He has an amazing tongue that really adds to the pleasure of a blow job. I don't know how he does it, but it sure feels different in a real good way. I pulled back and he started doing the swirling thing again on the head of my dick. That felt incredible and I couldn't take it too long or I would have shot in his mouth right then. I quickly shoved my cock deeper into his mouth and he gulped the whole shaft down his throat. My pubic hair was pushed right against his lips. This sent me on another high and I knew I couldn't take much more of Dario blowing me before I'd explode. As much as I hate to admit it, and I would never tell her this, but he sucks cock better than my wife.

Lena was moaning and groaning, and it sounded like she was very close to orgasming. Her head was under us. From her vantage point she could see Dario mouth taking my cock just inches from her face. She started licking my balls when I thrusted into Dario's mouth. She would lick them or try to suck them whenever she was able to reach them with her tongue or mouth. Between Dario's incredible blow job and Lena's tongue on my sack I couldn't hold back any longer. I tensed up my ass tightened. I gripped the headboard tight and started moaning loudly. I felt the semen surging from my balls. I could feel it coursing through my plumbing as the incredible contractions at the base of my balls let loose. I could feel spurt after spurt eject from my cock.

Dario took it all in his mouth. He didn't pull back. I think I ejaculated at least six strong jets in his mouth. I finished with a long groan and loosened my muscles. He pulled his head back and my cock slid out of his mouth. He turned to Lena and started kissing her. She kissed him back. From the way his jaw was moving I think he started deep tongue kissing her. At first, she had her eyes closed concentrating on his cock moving inside of her, but once he started to kiss her, she suddenly opened her eyes as if startled. He wasn't just swapping spit he was swapping cum. He had a mouth of my semen and started feeding it to Lena with his tongue. She doesn't like swallowing in fact she has never swallowed, but this time was different she took it all. When he started feeding her my cum, she exploded in a shocking orgasm.

Her body was shaking. Shaking wasn't the right word it was more like her whole body was vibrating. She wrapped her arms around Dario's back and pulled him in tight. She clamped her legs tight around his and waist squeezed him in a scissor lock. She was grinding her pelvis on his cock. The whole time she never broke the cum kiss and was feverishly tonguing Dario's mouth. She finally broke the kiss gasped for air and continued to grind her pussy into his cock.

I was concentrating on Lena so much that I didn't notice but Dario had shot his load into her already. Once she stopped shaking, he rolled off her onto his back and laid there breathing rapidly. His dick was semi hard with cum dripping from the head.

I was still on my knees next to Lena. They were both laying on their backs in front of me. I moved down the bed and looked between Lena's legs a copious amount of his semen was leaking form her vagina. I got between her legs and started to eat her. For a long while she just laid there. Then she started to move her hips. She must have been in a heightened state because she responded quickly. She started moaning loudly grabbed my head and pulled it into her pussy. She started to orgasm, and her contractions were so strong she pushed a huge amount of semen out of her vagina. The first pulse ejected so much semen I had a hard time swallowing it all. After the first one she had at least four more pulses of semen escape from her. It was like she was ejaculating in my mouth.

She relaxed and melted into the bed. I climbed from between her legs and moved up next to her.

She was breathing deeply and gasped, "So much for getting an orgasm with a dick inside of me. I don't think my pussy can take any more. That last orgasm was so intense I think it has shocked my nervous system. I'm still shaking inside I have tremors moving throughout my body."

I said, "You were amazing. Do you know you contracted so hard that you shot Dario's cum in my mouth? There was so much I could hardly keep up with it."

Dario said, "That was very intense. I concur with Ron. Lena you are an amazing woman. I haven't been that aroused in a long time."

He continued, "Ron, your wife is incredible. Not only is she one of the sexiest women I've been with, but you are so lucky that she is open to your desires. Lena and I talked a lot this afternoon. She opened about her desires. She also seemed quite interested in our relationship back in the 70's. I think she is concerned about you turning full gay and leaving her because of your hunger for cock. I told her that you loved her and its more your sexual appetite that drives you."

"Lena, after the last two nights Ron would be crazy to even consider switching teams. After being with you I'm considering my heterosexual side more seriously. If you guys are ok with it, we could make this an ongoing affair. After this weekend I think I might need a periodic Lena fix."

We all agreed that it should be an ongoing thing. We decided to get out of bed and have something to eat. It wasn't the end he was going to be here for another night and day.

Lena and I finally had the nerve to try something new and it lived up to our expectations. I shouldn't have waited so long to tell her. It freed us to seek out the right person and experience something sexually exceptional. Neither one of us want to go back to how it was. We are both open to expanding our experiences. I hope this is just the beginning.