Gay BBC Forces White Guy Ch. 03-04

Story Info
White eighteen year old's firsts continue.
5.1k words
4.51
32.6k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people involved are 18 years or older.

Also, my stories often contain male on male action in various forms, including ass to mouth. As well as instances of incest. So if it's not your thing, you've been warned.

Brief recap of Chapter 01: Bruce, a gay black man cornered and gave the 18 year old an amazing blow job, somewhat against his will.

Chapter 02: the second meeting between Bruce and Joe with an unexpected witness.

To better understand Jesse chapters please read the first two.

Please send any and all feedback or criticism, including your thoughts on what has transpired.

Note: This chapter is going to be quite long. It is actually the next 2 chapters in one to keep it in the same category as the first two.

Chapter 03

Things changed in Bruce and Brenda's house after the morning that Brenda first watched Bruce with the fine looking white boy and his impressive cock. Along with her first taste of her brother's monster cock. Later that first day as the siblings sat naked together on the sofa, Brenda confessed to following him and watching him get his BBC sucked by the fine white boy. And how she watched almost naked and brought herself to climax twice.

The siblings wore minimal clothing if any after that day. They both began to walk around the condo naked. Brenda would occasionally cop a feel of her brother's cock. Bruce, although gay, could not resist any chance to feel his sisters big fun bags or tight ass. He would even stick one or two of his big black fingers into his baby sister's pussy.

Brenda revealed to Bruce that she was very promiscuous. She also confessed for the first time that she was bi-curious, although she had been kissed and felt up by a handful of girls, she never went any further.

Being a good big brother, Bruce let Brenda suck on his cock almost everyday. Brenda was addicted to it since the first time she put her mouth on it. Most times it was to completion with his little sis swallowing his man juice or spraying it all over pretty face and her big black tits.

Two days after that first time, while they were both naked in their window waiting to see Joe walk past, Bruce couldn't resist. He pushed his rock hard cock in his sister's tight black ass. Although it hurt immensely, Brenda gave her big brother full reign over her body, any opportunity to feel his monster cock.

After almost a twenty minute anal assault Bruce filled Brenda's ass with his thick cum. And although Brenda wouldn't be able to sit or walk straight for the rest of the day, she felt exhilarated. She also continued to formulate her plan to get her first taste of Joe's white cock. But she was also trying to figure out how to get both Joe and Bruce's big thick cocks in her hands and elsewhere at the same time.

Bruce was also formulating a plan that would get Joe naked in his house. Only for more than just a quick cum. Maybe he could get Joe to bring his girlfriend along and his sister would keep her occupied.

Friday morning came and Bruce having worked the late shift on Thursday was asleep in his room, naked. Brenda after seeing her brother was still asleep decided today was the day for her to act on phase one of her plan.

She showered early and threw on a tight short miniskirt, and a zip up hoodie. With the exception of her running shoes, she wore nothing else. Seeing as it was almost the time the white teenager would pass by, she left and made her way to the business park.

She leaned against the wall, pulled her zipper on her hoodie down almost to the bottom of her bountiful breasts, showing her magnificent cleavage. As she waited, her black pussy was getting drenched in anticipation to the point it was beginning to slowly drip down her legs. She was hoping her plan would work to perfection. Brenda didn't have to wait very long. The white teenager came into her view.

Joe, like the last few days felt a slight sadness, as the man who had all but flipped his whole sexual world upside down hadn't been waiting for him like he was anticipating. As he approached the business park, he saw a dark chocolate skinned beauty standing just off in the distance.

He made a beeline for the park. As he got closer he quickly realized it was the woman he saw watching him suck his first cock, a thick big black cock. The woman he saw rubbing her pussy white watching him, whose beautiful tits were on full display.

Brenda, once she saw the sexy white man see her and start to walk her way, walked around the corner to the stairway and waited there. He came around the corner a couple of seconds later. The ebony goddess, once his eyes met hers lowered her zipper the rest of the way, freeing her big dark breasts. She said, "I thought you'd like a closer look."

Joe couldn't believe his ears or eyes. They were even bigger than free thought now that they were a foot or so from him. His cock immediately got rock hard. Although he did alright with that ladies, he had never been with an ebony one. Although his computer history would prove that it was one of if not his biggest fantasies. But none of his viewing experiences were even a comparison to the now topless beauty before him.

Brenda noticed his hardon as it happened, which her breasts always seemed to cause that result. She took half a step closer and put her hand on his raging cock through his pants.

Joe meanwhile grabbed a big bouncing breast in each hand. He squeezed, tugged and caressed them. He couldn't get enough of them. He leaned in and began to lick and suck her dark hard nipples that were the size and thickness of the biggest part of his thumb.

Brenda quickly undid his pants, before they hit the ground she was on her knees. She was face to face with the thick white cock she spent most of the last week dreaming about. Seconds later his whole length was in her throat.

Her mouth felt amazing around his cock. She loved sucking cock, he could tell. Normally a guy who can last long before cumming, Joe couldn't nor did he want to. He began to shoot his thick load. The goddess took it all, shot after shot in her mouth and throat.

Brenda thought he was done cumming. She held his delicious tasting load in her mouth, so she could show him that she was swallowing it. As she did the white cock shot two more ropes of cum. One just under her eye and the other right between her tits. As she tried to get up, she was surprised when the teen grabbed the back of her head with both hands and pulled her head back on his cock.

Joe was still super horny. He needed more of her mouth. Not to fill it again, but to make him fully erect once again. Once he was satisfied with his hardness, he pulled out of her mouth. He pulled her up, turned her around and bent her over the steps.

Brenda, although surprised, was really turned on that the white boy was taking charge of her body. Her only intention, at least for today, was to suck his cock. But he was looking to do what she was planning for their third or fourth meeting. She was snapped out of her own thoughts as the thick white cock bottomed out, balls deep in her tight, sopping wet pussy in a single deliberate stroke.

Joe couldn't believe how tight her pussy looked and now felt. After he bent her over, pulled up her skirt and pushed his white man meat into the ebony pussy. He fucked her from behind as hard as he could.

Brenda bit her arm to muffle her screams from being heard and them being caught. The white boy could lay the pipe, she thought.

He was aggressively pounding her pussy for close to fifteen minutes, until she felt the emptiness of him pulling out of her now gaping pussy.

Joe pulled out just in time to shoot his second load of the morning all over her beautiful black ass. The sight of his white cum on her black skin was an amazing sight to see.

Brenda stood up, fixed her skirt, feeling the cum smear on her ass cheeks. She started the zipper on her hoodie. After Joe had zipped up, she pulled him close and kissed him passionately. Breaking the kiss, she said, "If you don't have plans this weekend, I would love for you to come by my place and we can do this again."

Joe replied, "My parents are away for the weekend and I have no set plans, other than taking my girlfriend out to dinner Sunday night. I would love to do this again."

She replied, "Do you want to come to my place for dinner tonight, hang out and if you want, spend the night?"

Joe thought about another go or two at the beauty before him and quickly agreed. He said if she didn't mind him using her shower, he could come over right from school, as he kept a bag with a change of clothes in his locker just in case he made last second plans.

She agreed, knowing her brother was working tonight so they would be all alone until late. She told him to meet her here after school and they would walk together to her house.

Joe the aggressor again kissed her and said he couldn't wait to see her later, and off he went to school, still with a growing erection although he'd already cum twice already for the day.

Brenda practically ran home, which would've been much easier if her thighs and pussy weren't a little sore. Her plan was to take a shower and take a nap before rewiring to meet the white hunk.

As she unlocked the door and walk in, she immediately heard sex sounds. Sure enough her brother was naked on the couch, with his back to the door. On the screen she was somewhat surprised as he was watching not a gay porn that she usually caught him watching. He was watching a thick black girl getting fucked by a big black cock like the one her brother was currently beating. She stood behind him watching him.

Bruce didn't hear her come in, but as she came around the couch with her eyes glued to his massive manhood, he saw her and removed his hand from it. She watched as it throbbed and twitched. She was again surprised as her gay big brother reached for her zipper and pulled it down and her hoodie off.

Brenda reached for his throbbing member. She gripped it tightly and stroked it very gingerly. Bruce surprised her again as he reached for her left breast with one hand, squeezing it. He leaned forward and put his mouth on her right breast. As he began to suck on the now erect nipple he tasted a faintly familiar taste that he couldn't quite place.

Brenda wanted to devour her brother's cock with her mouth, but with him currently molesting her breasts that she was enjoying tremendously, she decided on something different. She moved so she was straddling her big brother's lap. She slowly sat down until she felt his balls resting against her asshole. He massive black cock fully engulfed in her pussy, which was loosened up just a little while ago by the thick white cocked boy.

Bruce could believe how good his sister's pussy felt from this angle. He was also trying to figure out how she was able to take all of him with ease. Maybe she got fucked really good last night, he thought. Bruce while aggressively biting his baby sister's nipple felt his climax getting closer. He thought about warning Brenda, but mischievously decided not to.

Brenda was snapped out of her euphoria of riding her brother, when the first spurt of his cum, shot what felt to her like in her womb. She immediately tried to get off of his erupting cock but Bruce's big hands grabbed her thighs and held her all the way down as he shot by her count 8 more ropes of cum deep inside her. Only after his cock began to shrink inside her did he remove his hands from her thighs. Although she was concerned about her brother forcing her to take his cum, she thought maybe he just got carried away. She got up and went to take a shower. Some of Bruce's cum still dripping from her, as the hot water hit her skin.

Wrapped in a towel she laid down on her bed. As she drifted off to sleep, she hoped her pussy would tighten back up quite a bit, before later on when the huge white cock was going to likely be back in it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 04

Brenda awoke after a brief nap. She got dressed after making sure Bruce had gone to work. She threw on a tight pair of leggings with no underwear, anyone who cares to look would be able to make out her pouty pussy lips. She also threw on a white tank top that, if her huge rack was smaller would've been a looser fit. It did however showcase her huge mams and again one wouldn't have to look too hard to see her nipples right through the shirt's material.

Joe never fully lost his erection throughout the day. Jaylin at lunch rubbed it just a little bit, under the lunch table, telling him she couldn't wait for Sunday. A few other girls also checked out his bulge. He also caught his English teacher glancing more than a couple times. But the substitute teacher, who looked like she was barely out of high school, for history class has her eyes platently glued to it the entire 44 minutes of class. Finally the final bell rang and after grabbing his bag from his locker, he was out the door.

He made it to the stairwell in record time. The beautiful chocolate skinned woman was waiting in the same place she had been earlier that day. He immediately saw the way her tight outfit hugged her proportionately thick body. Feeling full of himself he walked right up to her, kissed her on her lips while grabbing two handfuls of her wonderful ass.

Brenda was a little surprised at the boldness of the white teen. But she actually loved it. She couldn't wait to get him alone in her condo. They walked hand in hand in that direction.

Joe was proud to be walking down the street with such a sexy woman. He hoped he would be seen by fellow classmates. When Brenda steered him towards the steps where he usually saw the black man who sucked his cock and made Joe return the favor, he was a little confused but chalked it up to coincidence.

They got to the door. As she shut it behind them she said to Joe, "While you're here, my body is yours. Do as you please, when you please. Also we never wear clothes when we're home."

Joe didn't comprehend the "we", he was preoccupied with having her as he wanted. Immediately he pushed her against the back of the couch. He leaned in and kissed her aggressively but passionately. His hands were caressing her breasts through her shirt. Tugging on the nipples. He needed to feel them in their bare nakedness. He reached for the neckline and pulled with both hands. The shirt ripped right down to the bottom. He went right to her left nipple with his mouth.

Brenda was moaning from how good his mouth felt on her tit, but also from the way he was quickly taking charge of her and her body. For an 18 year old he definitely knew his way around a woman's body.

After spending equal time on both of her big hard nipples, licking, sucking and biting them, he kissed and licked his way down her tight stomach. His hand moved to her crotch. Her pants were soaking wet . He found her engorged clit with his finger.

He got on his knees and he was face to face with her covered soaking wet crotch. He extended his tongue and licked it through her pants, from the bottom of her slit to the clit. And then back down and underneath to between her ass cheeks. Like he did to her shirt, he grabbed the crotch of her pants with both hands and pulled, ripping apart the fabric and exposing the beautiful soaking wet pussy lips. Once it was fully uncovered, he dove in and licked and sucked the lips. He then concentrated on her clit. Licking it and sucking on it.

Brenda always loved having her pussy eaten. But this boy was doing it like she had never experienced. The second his mouth touched her clit she grabbed his head and had an earth shattering climax. The white teen took it in stride and kept loving her nether region aggressively. He couldn't get enough, which was fine by her because it felt so good.

After making this ebony goddess cum all over his face twice, Joe was ready to bust through his pants. He stood up and took his pants and boxers off. The black beauty watched, and didn't hesitate when his pale skinned hands pushed her shoulders, forcing her to her knees. Once on her knees, just inches from the fat white cock, Joe grabbed her hands and moved them to grab the back of the couch, which caused her head against the back of the couch. Once satisfied that she had no wiggle room, he leaned in closer to her face with his cock. She opened her mouth for him, but was surprised as he buried his length in her mouth and throat in one deliberate thrust. He held it there as she gagged and tried to get air. The suction on his prick was amazing. He finally relented when tears began to glisten her chocolate cheeks.

After allowing her to catch her breath, he resumed fucking her black mouth with his white cock. It was even more amazing now that he was in charge and she was his.

Brenda always loved sucking cock. But she was usually the one in charge of the pace. This time her mouth was being fucked like she was accustomed to having her pussy fucked. She took what he was giving her. She was craving another taste of his thick, tasty man juice. Lucky for her she didn't have to wait much longer. After a dozen or so more thrusts, the white cock disappeared from her mouth. It then shot rope after rope of man juice all over her face. When he was done he stuck his cock head in her mouth to suck the rest directly from the source. As she did it felt like every inch of her face was pasted with cum and she loved it.

Joe looked as his jizz masterpiece on her face, as she sucked the head of his cock like it was a straw. Even after growing soft and no longer holding her hands to the back of the couch, she kept sucking his man meat in and out of her mouth.

Brenda stood up and suggested that Joe make himself at home. She was going to shower and then cook dinner while he showered. She made her way to the bathroom with her tattered clothes. She looked in the mirror and saw the white cum covering her face. Smiling and excited for the rest of the night and next day to unfold, she stripped and got in the shower.

As he heard the shower running, Joe began to plan his next move with the hottest girl he has ever stuck his teenage white cock in. She came out a few minutes later fully naked. Joe's has dropped as he saw her full body on display for the first time. She was amazing.

Brenda walked over to him sitting on the couch and kissed him. She said, "Go take a shower and I'll get dinner together. And don't forget you can leave your clothes in there, with your fine ass"

While Joe was in the shower, she got busy making dinner. He came out of the bathroom in the buff. For the first time she realized how toned his body was. His manhood was semi-hard swaying as he made his way to her in the kitchen. He walked up behind her and gave her a peck on the cheek. He cock rubbed against her naked was cheek, sending tingling throughout her body. She told him to go relax on the couch while she finished up. She asked if he wanted water or a soda. He opted for a soda. She popped open the can and quickly dropped the two crushed up blue pills into it, before taking it to him. Not that he needed it, but she was going to make the most of their time. She handed him the soda and grabbed him the tv remote.

Joe couldn't keep his eyes off of her and her stunning body. After she handed him a soda and the remote he grabbed a handful of her ass as she retreated to the kitchen. As the television powered on, he took a big gulf of the ice cold soda. He was met by the sight of porn. It was a black woman getting tag teamed by a pair of big black cocks. The duo were pounding the woman's pussy and ass with all they had. She was screaming in both pleasure and pain.

As she finished cooking, she heard the sounds of sex. She could only imagine what debauchery her brother had been watching before he went to work. It must be something good if the naked white boy on her couch had yet to change it.

12