Gay BBC Forces White Guy Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe flicked off the television as Brenda said dinner was done. They sat naked at the kitchen table and ate he couldn't keep his eyes off of her as he ate. He felt his cock get fully hard, it felt longer and harder than it had ever felt before. They ate their meal and made small talk. He found talking to her easy, as well as pleasant.

They finished eating, Brenda put their plates in the dishwasher, feeling his eyes glued to her every move from the table. When she was done cleaning up, she grabbed his hand and led him back to the living room couch. Her jaw almost dropped when she saw how hard his white cock was. Did the blue pills make it even bigger, she thought as they sat down. She grabbed the remote and flicked on the tv. This time as it powered up, showed a young white guy getting his mouth filled with a big black cock. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Joe's cock twitch as he realized what he was watching. Instead of changing the channel she left it on and eyed the white cock next to her.

Joe grabbed his cock with his left hand and began to stroke it, as he watched the screen. With his right hand he reached for Brenda's pussy. He began to lightly run his finger up and down her slit. Every time down he ventured closer to her puckered butt hole. Finally concentrating his finger on gaining access to the one hole of Brenda's he had yet to experience.

Brenda adjusted her position to allow the white digit to invade her anal cavity. His gentle tentative venture was quite arousing. Normally when a guy stuck his fingers in her ass he was hard and aggressive, so the change of pace was welcoming.

Across town Bruce was leaving work and headed home. He was horny as usual. He'd probably go home and watch some porn and stroke himself off four or five times. Or maybe his sister would be home and he could get one of her amazing blowjobs. With that thought he sped up hit pace for the fifteen minute walk home.

Joe now had two fingers in Brenda's ass. His thumb was in her pussy getting soaked in her juices. He got up and got on his knees in front of her. After putting her legs on his shoulders he began to lick her ass, penetrating the ring with his tongue.

All the sex she had had, no one ever licked her ass. While many had stuck their fingers and cocks in it, this new sensation has her on the verge of cumming. When he licked around the ring and shoved his tongue in as far as he could, she came harder than she ever remembered.

Joe continued to lick her ass until her climax subsided. He got up and pulled her up. He led her to the back of the couch. Bending the beauty over, he spread her legs apart and gave her ass another lick or two. He moved up behind her, lining up the fat head of his white cock, with her sphincter that looked to be winking at him.

Brenda, although she knew and wanted what was coming, braced herself. She felt the thick head of his cock penetrate her ring. He held it there then began to push another inch or two. At least for now the teen was taking his time, but she knew he would eventually show no mercy on her or her tight ass hole.

Joe was determined to slowly give her an inch at a time as the pressure of her tightness on his raging cock was amazing. He thought he might fill her ass with cum before he got half of his 10 inch cock in.

Neither one of them heard the front door open. Bruce was a little surprised at what he was walking in on. He was even more shocked when he saw who was fucking his sister. As he quietly stripped his clothes and freed his monster cock, he figured out exactly how he was going to make his presence known, as he eyed the white puckered hole just two feet from where he now stood naked.

Joe was finally getting six inches of his cock into the tight ass when he felt something pushing against his own virgin hole. As he turned around and saw the anal invader, the cock that he had previously been acquainted with, passed his tight anal ring and the first quarter of the 12 inch cock was now inside him.

Unlike the ease at which Joe was feeding an inch of his cock at a time into the beautiful black ass, Bruce grabbed the white boy's hips and forced half of his big thick black cock into the white ass and held it there.

Brenda looked over her shoulder and for the first time realized her brother was home and exactly the reasoning behind Joe's cock twitching and throbbing in her sphincter without going any deeper. That all changed a few seconds later.

Bruce pulled his entire cock from the white ass, which in turn caused Joe to withdraw from Brenda's ass, but not completely. The big black hands tightened their grip on the pale white cheeks. The pushed his cock head past the tight ring of the teen's ass. Then he forced his full foot of thick throbbing cock into the virgin ass until his full ball rested against the white ones underneath him.

Brenda for the first time had the white cock balls deep in her ass. While she was trying to get used to the full invasion, her big brother withdrew half of his cock from Joe's ass, allowing his baby sister's was some relief.

That relief was very short lived. Bruce began a deep, aggressive and deliberate fucking of the tight ass. That in turn caused Brenda's anal assault to become more aggressive. It felt like her brother was fucking her ass, or at the very least punishing her ass for fucking HIS white boy. But if this was a punishment why did she cum all over the back of the couch.

Joe was enjoying his first time being fucked. He already came in Brenda's ass and was approaching a second. It was then that he felt the big black cock erupt in his ass. It felt like twenty blasts but it was likely only 10.

Bruce was still rock hard when he pulled his throbbing cock from the no longer virgin ass. He moved around to the front of the couch and fed his baby sister his cock. Although she had blown him several times recently this time he fucked her mouth, obviously still trying to punish her. Even after he shot his cum in her mouth he continue fucking it. Then she felt cold air on her stretched out ass hole as Joe withdrew his cock, leaving her gaping.

After watching Bruce fuck this sexy woman's mouth, Joe got behind Bruce. As the head of his cock entered Bruce's ass, the black man said, "Are you gonna tell me if my ass is better than my baby sister's?" As the words sunk in Joe filled the black ass with his length, realizing that is what she meant by 'we'. He was surprised that it was just as tight as Brenda's. He couldn't help but fuck it with all he had. Which caused Brenda to take her brother's BBC further down her throat.

Bruce was holding back cumming. He wanted to fill his sister's mouth as his own ass was filled with seed. The second he felt the white cock blast, he held his man meat balls deep and shot his own load down her throat.

Two minutes later when all holes were void of cock, the three of them sat on the couch. Joe in the middle looked like the cream in their Oreo cookie.

Brenda, as she felt the discomfort in her ass, was regretting the blue pills, and both the white and black cocks were still rock hard and looking for more.

She had one hell of a weekend ahead of her...

The same thought was running through Joe and Bruce's mind as well, as the men began to stroke each other's cock.

To be continued in chapter 5 coming soon.

12