Gay Chub Big Moobs Ep. 02

Story Info
Straight guys teasing me leads to sexual play.
3.2k words
4.6
2.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is a series of real gay experiences I've had with men and my fat moobs (man boobs). All people in the stories are over 18. ***

When I was 18, I developed a lot of new friends based on people I knew at work. I worked at a big hotel, a resort, and I had only been there a year but met all kinds of work friends. I may be a fat gay guy, and submissive by personality, but I always tend to make friends with straight guys. It's just how it all turns out.

Two of my co-workers/friends were my age as well, Josh and Aiden, I'd known them for almost 12 months. We often hung out after work, we played games or would chat late into the night...sometimes I'd crash at Josh's house, and he would give me a ride to work the next day. They both knew I was gay and were cool with it.

One night, after Aiden went home, I stayed with Josh, as I normally did. We would talk for hours, I'd lay on his bed, and he was next to me sitting at his computer desk, sometimes playing games. But the desk was big, and from my angle, I couldn't see his screen. I sat up rather quickly and saw that he was actually looking at porn pictures of naked women.

He was really embarrassed and clicked away. He explained that while he was playing, he got a pop-up ad that showed a rather busty woman, he couldn't resist clicking on it and found a site full of pictures. He apologized and was rather flustered.

"It's ok. You can keep looking at them," I said.

With a bit of surprise, he asked, "Really? It doesn't weird you out?"

I gave him some stupid excuse of approval, saying that it's his computer, his apartment, I'm just a guest and something along the lines of how it's not weird because gay men watch a lot more porn than straight men. For us, porn is not a taboo subject. I don't know if that last part is true, but it sounded true enough to me, so I figured he'd buy it, and he did.

"Oh ok, well that's cool," he said awkwardly. He pulled the site back up and continued casually scrolling. I laid back down to give him some space, and not make him feel like I was "hovering". And from that day on, anytime I stayed over late into the night, he would sometimes just watch porn videos while we talked, and sometimes the subject would even overlap into our sex lives and how that is going. And with each time we repeated this ritual, he would go into the bathroom to jack off before it was time for us to finally sleep. I always slept on the floor by the TV, he slept in his bed.

Then came an interesting night. We all worked a closing shift at the resort, and an older friend of ours picked us up some...beverages that we took back with us to Josh's apartment. So here we were, the three of us, Josh, Aiden, and me, playing video games and getting a bit rowdy. The beverages loosened us up.

It was a warm summer night, with no air conditioning, and in our haze and boisterous gaming their shirts started coming off. I often forget that it's perfectly normal for men to remove their shirts in warm weather...they haven't the slightest bit of shame about it. I, on the other hand, grew up very ashamed of my fat body. I have a smooth round and squishy belly, and two large, perky man boobs that appear very feminine. I've learned to hide them with thick, oversized shirts.

"God it's fuckin' hot in here," Aiden said. He was a tall guy, six feet, six inches tall, not muscular, but he had a runner's build with brown Latino skin.

"Yeah, it is. I can't stand it," I agreed.

Josh looked back from the game he was playing by himself, peering right at me he said, "Well for starters, if you took your shirt off, it wouldn't be so bad."

"Nah," I said, "You guys don't want to see that."

Aiden was lying back on the other side of the bed, one leg up, the other dangling over the side, he sniffed to clear his nostrils and replied, "We don't care."

"Yeah," Josh said, his eyes still glued to the screen.

"It's ok, I'll keep it on."

Josh smirked and snapped back, "You can't complain about the heat if you're gonna wear layers."

"Yeah, just take it off, no one cares," Aiden said, leaning over and lifting the side of my shirt.

I pulled it back down.

"We have a resister," Aiden announced playfully, this time yanking my shirt up with both hands.

Instinctively, my left arm went over my shirt, holding it down over my breasts to ensure they didn't see them. I recovered my shirt in time to see Josh standing up and walking over to us.

"What are you afraid of chub-chub?" Josh laughed.

Aiden was still jokingly trying to pry up my shirt.

I was giggling, I genuinely found the situation playful and funny.

"I'll fight you guys off; no one gets to see my goodies!" I joked, standing up and starting to walk away.

From behind, me Aiden quickly got to his feet, saying "Let's bet". He tried reaching around my belly and pulling my shirt up from the front. I held it down with my right hand and continued to protect my boobs with my left arm.

Aiden's attempts to grab my shirt tickled me and I kept on giggling.

Josh stood in front of me, "Sir, have you been shoplifting today? What are you hiding under there?" he teased.

Aiden's hands grabbed my wrists, and he pulled my hands up to my shoulders, "I got him, Josh!"

When I realized I couldn't break free from his powerful grip, I just stopped trying. I was laughing too much to resist anyway.

Josh took the opportunity to lift my shirt all the way up, holding it just below my neck. He paused when he saw my massive, round breasts. "Woah." With the warm weather, my nipples were quite soft and puffy. My areolas are large and round, pink, with a round teat at the center the size of a button on a game controller.

"What is it?" Aiden asked from behind me.

The surprised look, and daredevil smirk that Josh wore on his face were the last thing I saw before he lifted the shirt over my head, blocking my sight. I couldn't move my hands to pull the shirt off of my head. I could only stand there, helpless to cover up, at the mercy of my two friends.

"We got a situation here, Officer Aiden," Josh said, pretending like I was some kind of suspect needing a pat-down. "I think you should see this."

I could feel Aiden lean in, his chest against my back, his head resting on my shoulder as he peered down at my breasts.

Josh's hands scooped up my tits and let them drop, and then again, and once more. "Ma'am, you know you can't steal these melons?" He was now jiggling my moobs rapidly, making cartoon noises.

I started giggling again, and Aiden broke into laughter too, I felt his chest vibrate with his deep voice, and I could hear him next to my ear.

Josh continued making noises as he lifted, squeezed, and jiggled my boobs, then he would use both hands to lift my large belly and let it drop, making my whole body slump a bit with the weight.

Since I was no longer resisting, and just letting Josh do what he wanted. Aiden let go of my wrists, but I kept my hands up at my shoulders. Aiden, still laughing, reached under my arms and around my chest, wrapping his large hands over my breasts. He would squeeze one really hard, making a squirting sound, "TSSS", saying, "Got you in the eye, Josh!" Then he squeezed the other similarly.

Josh was laughing uncontrollably, "Think we could make milk come out?!" He grabbed my nipples between his thumbs and the crook of his index fingers, he pulled on them making a different kind of squirting sound. "Good Bessy, fill the bucket!"

As shocked as I was at the situation, I couldn't help but carry on laughing with them.

They couldn't see my face, my head was still covered over by my shirt, and I didn't make any attempt to pull it down.

"Think he really hates us now?" Aiden chuckled.

"No," Josh said playfully, still tugging on my nipples, which were now hardening up, "I think she likes it."

"Dare you to lick one!" Aiden said.

Josh laughed, I heard him take a step back, letting go of my nipples. "Nah man, that's too far!"

"He doesn't care! Do you?" Aiden asked me.

I was out of breath, still laughing.

Josh was still standing in front of me, he replied, "Why don't you do it then?"

"I'll do it," Aiden said, he took a moment to rethink, but concluded, saying again, "I'll do it!" He came around to the front, taking my right breast in his grasp. I felt his warm, wet tongue on my hard nipple, he was done before I got to enjoy it. He joked, "Juicy."

"Ah fuck," Josh whined.

Aiden commanded, "Do it."

"Fuck." Josh leaned in, he didn't even hold my tit, he just stuck out his tongue and gave my left nipple a good hard lick, causing my breast to lift and then fall. "Ahh! I can't believe I did it!" he exclaimed as he recovered his posture.

I felt Aiden pull the shirt down, uncovering my face, "You good?" His cheeks were crimson, probably from the warmth of the room...or probably from slight embarrassment.

I nodded with a slight grin.

"I told you he liked it," Josh said collapsing down on the bed.

The moment was over, but the night wasn't, the three of us sat shirtless on the edge of the bed, watching TV. I was no longer self-conscious about my chest, in fact, I was enjoying being bare breasted in front of them. Aiden's eyes kept wandering over to my chest, watching it rise and fall with the rhythm of my breathing.

Neither of these guys had girlfriends, I think Aiden himself must have been a virgin, he was socially awkward around people he didn't know. Josh might have had a girlfriend in the past, but the hours the three of us worked at that hotel made it impossible for any of us to meet and date people. They both had a lot of pent-up sexual frustration; I know I did.

It must have been a couple hours later, we weren't quite as dazed as we were during our little moment earlier, but the effects of our beverages still lingered. Aiden was asleep in the bed, turned toward the wall. I was sitting on the edge of the bed facing Josh who was on the computer looking at porn. We occasionally exchanged short conversations, being careful not to be loud and wake our friend.

But all of Josh's attention was on the women who posed in the videos. Then without looking away, he said, "You okay about earlier?"

I nodded, "Yeah it was funny."

"But you're not mad?"

"No..." I wasn't sure if I should just admit what I wanted to admit, but I went for it, "I actually liked it."

"You did?"

"Yeah...it felt really good."

"Having your chest licked too?"

"Yeah. I especially liked having my nipples licked, it felt amazing."

He finally looked away from the screen, his head was pointed at me, but he felt too awkward to look me in the eyes, instead, he glanced around the room until he locked his view on my breasts. "Can I ask you something then...like...to do something?"

"Yeah."

He scratched the back of his head, still not looking me in the eyes, "Well I'm watching this stuff, and it makes me want to...you know. Can...Can I...touch your boobs...while I..."

"Yeah," I interrupted enthusiastically.

"Really?" he seemed genuinely shocked, but he didn't know how much I wanted it.

I stood up quietly, "Of course." I leaned against his desk, right beside him, my boobs were perfectly at level with his face, and he could still see the screen behind me.

He reached up with his left hand and massaged my left breast, occasionally running his thumb over my areola. With his right hand, he reached into his briefs and pulled out his average-sized dick, it was circumcised and slightly pink. There was a small freckle on top side. He began to slowly stroke it, watching the porno while groping me.

It went on like this for a while, I was just enjoying his touch. After a few minutes, I heard the sheets on the bed rustle slightly, I turned my head to see Aiden rolling over to face us, his eyes looked sleepy, but when he caught sight of us, his lids fully opened. He didn't say anything, gave no indication to Josh that he could see him and me. And I said nothing either. Aiden just lay there on his side, observing my bare tits, and Josh massaging, lifting, and pinching one of them. He looked down and could see Josh's hand rhythmically bouncing up and down in his lap. Aiden didn't react, he just watched.

I turned back to Josh, his eyes were transfixed on my breast now, he was unaware that we were being observed. "Go ahead," I said to him.

He seemed a little confused.

"You can suck on it," I said to him, shrugging in a way that indicated I was talking about my moob that he was holding.

He looked a little shocked, but his brow rested, and he leaned in, his eyes closing, and his mouth opening. His lips sealed around my large areola, and I could feel the suction of my puffy nipple being pulled further into his mouth. The roughness of the tongue on my nipple was electrifying.

From Aiden's perspective, it must have looked like Josh was sucking hard enough to force milk out. I saw Aiden's hand slide down to his boxers and he gripped his hardening cock.

I gave him a cheeky smile.

And finally, the Latino guy sat up in bed and asked Josh, "What's on?" referring to the screen.

Josh released my breast, and sat back in his chair, covering his dick, "Fuck." He covered his eyes.

Aiden got up from the bed and came around, to look at the screen. "It's all good dude, just chill. I just wanna watch." He noted the girl on the screen, "She's hot. Look at those tits." He reached over to my right moob, cupping it, and rubbing it.

Uncovering his eyes and realizing that we were content to continue, Josh responded, "Yeah she is."

Aiden was standing inches in front of me, his right elbow resting on the high back of Josh's computer chair, and his right hand still groping me. His left hand pulled down his boxers to reveal his seven-inch uncut cock, it was dark brown and rather girthy. Without any shame, he just began slowly stroking it.

As the minutes ticked by, eventually, Josh pulled out his cock again and started stroking. He returned to sucking my left nipple.

I reached down to take his white cock in my hand, but as soon as he felt my fingers on his, he gently pushed my hand away.

Aiden saw that, he stopped jacking with his left hand and then grabbed mine, putting it on his dick. I did as he requested, wrapping my fingers around his dick and using a good grip to stroke it for him.

I was so horny, I could feel my own cock leaking, but I knew this moment was fragile, the last thing they needed was me pulling out my little chubby cock and ruining the mood. It would only remind them further that they aren't playing with breasts, but the oversized chest of a guy.

I heard Aiden groan and then he said, "Josh you got something I can clean up with?"

Before he could respond, I said "You don't need it". I leaned down and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. Both men stared at me.

Aiden gasped, he was surprised, but also the sensation of my wet lips on his dick probably sent a surge of pleasure. In seconds he said, "Fuck...I'm gonna cum". I think he expected me to turn away or something, he warned me again, growling through his teeth, "I'm gonna cum!". He started breathing heavily through his nostrils, while simultaneously I felt his cock throbbing in my grasp. Huge spirts of cum were filling my mouth, each one squirting in great force.

I heard huffing and labored breathing coming from Josh. My eyes swiveled in time to see him, he was looking down at his own cock, it was a small geyser of white slimy fluid, building up in a pool between his hand and the head of his dick.

Aiden laughed, "No way, dude!"

Josh looked up, "What?"

"He's gonna swallow it!"

"What? Really?" He was looking wide-eyed at me.

I opened my mouth to show them both that Aiden's load completely covered my tongue. I closed my mouth and swallowed, opening it again to show my little disappearing act.

"Ah gross!" Aiden laughed, his eyes squeezing shut in disbelief.

Josh's brow furrowed, he was half disgusted, half astonished, "What does it taste like?"

I enjoyed their shock, "It was salty, actually not bad. I've had worse."

Aiden took a step back, laughing and covering his mouth. Then through his giggles, he said, "What does Josh's taste like?"

Josh looked over at him and then down at his hand which had a huge glob of his own load.

I took him by the wrist and pulled his hand up to my mouth.

"No, don't-"

But my lips wrapped around the area between his thumb and index finger, slurping his whole load into my mouth. I could hear Aiden laughing harder, "Ahh! No! He's gonna do it!"

Again, I showed them the disappearing act, my mouth completely clean, both their loads now eaten. Josh wasn't sure how to react, he didn't want to insult me for drinking their cum, but at the same time he'd never seen a guy eat come before, much less his own load. I'm sure it was appalling, but also electrifying. "His is sweeter," I declared, indicating Josh's cum.

Between his fits of laughter, Aiden said, "Aww how delicious!"

The three of us didn't speak much to each other for a week. They both felt awkward about that night, but eventually, we settled back into our routine, and we would repeat this same thing a few more times in the coming months: them jacking off to porn together, me shirtless for them, and drinking their cum at the end. They weren't ever interested in reciprocating. When you think about it, it was all about them, they wanted to touch my breasts, and they wanted to have their dicks sucked when they watched straight porn. I didn't mind though, I enjoyed the free attention my breasts got, and the blowjobs I gave them. I like helping out my straight friends in times of need.