All Comments on 'Gay for a Day Ch. 02'

by Compdood

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!!!!!!!!

Ch.1 was a great beginning, then ch.2 allowed the wir to accept what she had created. And now ch.3? I cannot wait to see where this goes from here, where the rest of the gay for a day goes. Especially now that he knows he will never go back to the straight guy he once was!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's this "Gay" bashing?

Why do so many push the Gay 'conversion' - he's only finding his full sexual nature. It takes different situations to realize it's not a 1-way street. The reviewers often validate that both male and female can walk on both sides. A good read. Hope to see more - this year.

NellaBarely2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gay for the rest of my life

I'm the reader of ch 1 who enjoyed getting "gayer". Now, after reading this story, you have inspired me to do the same thing as my way of coming out of the closet to let everyone know that I'm now fully gay. It seems to be a quick and easy way for everyone to find out what I now know to be true -- that I'm GAY and I no longer want pussy. Posting pictures and videos on the internet for everyone to see of me sucking cocks, eating cum, and getting fucked will be my way of being honest with my family and all my friends. My girlfriend will now only be a friend who happens to be female and I hope she will continue to find hot hunky men for me to have hot gay sex with (she did a great job of finding my most recent male lover). Please continue this story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Masterpiece... part 3?

Absolutely great story, not many can be found as strong as this one!

It's been a while since the 2nd part but a last part has to be written ;)

Anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I nice!!!!!!

Please more my cock is so hard with out touching it

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This made me soooo hard! I had sex with a number of girls in my teens before I realized that I wanted cock myself. I have been Gay Bottom ever since and I love taking loads up my butt bareback from two special friends! I'm not flamboyant and don't overtly advertise the fact that I'm gay but, the idea of dressing and acting in such a way that would leave no doubt that that I'm queer and love it up the ass really turns me on! It would be so hot to walk around holding hands with a guy while looking like that and everyone knowing what we do! I would have my hair styled sort of feminine, wear makeup, a tight nylon shirt, sheer to the waist pantyhose, shiny black woman's boots and skin tight shiny pink stretch vinyl hot pants that clearly showed my cock bulge. I wear them all for sex with my Buddy but have never worn them in public other than in the car. I would love to try it but I wouldn't do it alone and I don't think I could get anyone I know to go out with me like that. I do like to post pictures online dressed like that while though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was really good, I would jump at the chance to turn my husband gay so I could control him much like the direction of thd story is going. I am naturlly submissive but in his case I would enjoy switching sides. I bet the wife in story will set him up for bigger dicks

, more dominate tops and gangbangs.,while she takes pict and videos. She could have fun setting him up for greater exposure while keeping him bottom Then she can find studs to take of her.

LaceysjorgenLaceysjorgenabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Over the past few years I’ve discovered much about my true self. I am a transvestite with a very hot body. I’ve come the the realization that I am 100% homosexual. I have zero desire for pussy. I came out to my wife recently and although she didn’t want to, has acknowledged and agrees that I am gay. I love cock in my body and there is nothing more intense Ave satisfying to me than he feel of a mans seed deep inside my body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous