All Comments on 'Gay for Candy'

by BuckyDuckman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
tex4tgtex4tgalmost 6 years ago
I read it from start to finish.

I really liked it . Could have goin in different direction but I like this one . Would love to read more .

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
That was a nice piece of writing.

Even though it went way outside my comfort zone in places the writing is so good and the characters were so interesting that I stayed to the end. It was a real surprise when you revealed that one of the characters was the main character in a recent story. As always, thanks for your writing. You have been one of my favorite authors here for years now.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnalmost 6 years ago
Like ender...

You did well, lots of twists turns!

awankandanapawankandanapalmost 6 years ago
A Masterpiece

A great piece of erotic literature. Something for everyone, and the things that aren’t for everyone are well written and add flair to the story. Fantastic! 5⭐️!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i really liked it

it had a lot of twists, and i found the early part of the story going back and forth a little hard to follow at times (probably me not being that quick!) but i really got into it and gave it 5 stars. a really great story. its the first time i'ce read any of your work - i want to read more!

jojo9696jojo9696over 5 years ago
Smashed it

Again Bucky. Brilliant

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 5 years ago
I really liked the story -

and the characters. I normally prefer shorter tales, but this kept moving and I've always thought you do a great job both on dialogue and the internals.

Don

AUSTXSWGRS69AUSTXSWGRS69almost 5 years ago
Play

I have had sex with men in college bathrooms numerous times and been to couples parties for 20+ years but the two world's rarely crossed. Thanks for sharing this story.

I'm out camping as Burning Flipside and I have masturbated to this story repeatedly.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 4 years ago
lost interest..

It could have been so hot but all that stupid "this is gay that's gay I'm gay" bullshit ruined it. I stopped reading on page 6. Edit out all the pointless, endless "that's gay" stupidity and I'd read the rest. If Jared was a real person I'd bitch slap the shit out of him for being a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved it’s simple naivety!

Such a sweet, romantic, sexy as fuck story. The gay as fuck thing might have become a little tiresome, but they are supposed to be collegiate lovers, so it makes sense. What I really loved was how organic their experimentation felt. Well done!

BaladeerBaladeeralmost 4 years ago
Cool story

I don't understand why 'bi' wasn't settled on as an orientation. Ash 'coming out' as gay makes no sense when he was clearly bisexual and a college guy would be intelligent enough to know that. I loved the story but the 'that's gay, this is gay' thing was annoying.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot story!

Hot hot story! Loved the progression of the roommates in man-on-man sex along with the evolution of Candy & Ash's experimentation. Hot group sex and along with being naked outdoors….pushed a lot of lustful buttons for me! Thank you!

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago

I have had sex with more than one guy at a time on a few occasions and there is nothing better than the feeling of a hard cock sliding up my sloppy ass after another guy has just shot his load inside me. Being spit roasted is pretty awesome too. It can make me cum without my cock ever being touched!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story, but the whole “this is gay” over and over really pulled me out of the story multiple times.

brilliantDummybrilliantDummyover 1 year ago

Very good!

The guys' queasiness around gayness would make a lot of sense in a story set in the 1970's or 80's.

I was intrigued when I noticed that your story count was much reduced. Good for you for taking down your works that are not in the imaginary category "bisexual people". The ones that are left are great. I wish all the writers that like bi themes would do that. Great way to protest. The categories are way overdue for a reworking.

If I counted correctly there are 32 categories. Probably the database behind literotica hasn't had a major rewrite since it started (in the 1990's?) Maybe there are 5 bits to specify the categories (2 to the 5th power is 32) and maybe it would take a major rewrite to add more categories.

DeilDeilover 1 year ago

5 stars! You wrote this story as if I had told you what I and my wife did.

Mermaidlover1960Mermaidlover1960about 1 year ago

Great story!! Kept me hard a lot more than others have. The your gay thing reminded me of my friends in high school and was pretty funny - and annoying just like in real life if someone constantly did it as it was their "thing".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kind of like our life in college/uni in France in the late 70's and early 80's

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Let hot, spicy, erotic freedom ring. Double damn that was j o 24 carat solid gold

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was really well written, especially with the time jumps. Very hot as well. I really enjoyed it.

wasreadingwasreading4 months ago

One of the most erotic stories I have ever read. Thanks for putting it in words that provide the great details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckyDuckman@BuckyDuckman
6352 Followers
While my stories and characters should be considered works of fiction, I hope you'll find glimmers of truth peeking around the corners of their adventures. Similarities to anyone living or dead would be purely coincidental. So, in return - . . . I'll keep up the stories that...

SIMILAR Stories