Gay for Moments, Straight for Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on the couch cushions and faced Josh. His hand gripped his cock as he rotated his torso to face me. My cock just a foot away from his forehead, I would have to bend my knees a bit when the time came.

Josh kept his mouth closed. I looked at the screen. My cock bordered the top of the frame while Josh's face squarely centered the screen. To my surprise, he stared at my cock.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, scrunching my face in preparation.

I bent my knees slightly and opened my eyes to aim. Josh was going to swallow my load, I thought as his mouth opened. He stuck his tongue out, tilted his head back, and made eye contact with me. With tiny, swift strokes, he furiously jacked off.

"Close your eyes," I whispered. Not only would I avoid eye contact with a friend with whom I was about to be very gay, but I'd also protect him from the sting of a rogue spurt.

His eyes closed and I lost control. My body tightened. My ass clenched to maintain my slight knee bend. The first rope landed at the back of his throat. He briefly pulled away, surprised by the explosion, but quickly resumed position to catch more shots on his tongue. Strands landed on his tongue, whitewashing it. He kept his promise but ended up with so much in his mouth that the lingering of the distinctly bitter taste would be unavoidable.

My heart rate subsided as I let go of my cock. Josh lunged his free hand towards me, grabbed my cock and milked it of what come was left. He licked the tip of my cock for the rest of it. I couldn't believe it. My cock touched his mouth. That's two guys now. Who was I becoming?

He showed the camera his cum-covered tongue. He withdrew his tongue, swallowed, and opened his mouth again to reveal his kept promise. If he didn't like the taste, he didn't let on. He sat back and, perhaps overcome with the excitement of the social taboo he had just committed, erupted all over his chest, his whole body convulsing.

Ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching, the endless noise of tokens. Josh looked barely conscious as his orgasm subsided. I estimated it was the best of his life. We shared awkward laughter before Josh thanked the crowd.

"I came so hard," Paris said. "My keyboard is sticky."

"Me too!!" Mark followed.

"Thanks, guys," Josh sighed. "I don't think so, but you never know," he responded to a request that I taste some of the cum from his chest.

"I've met my quota." I got a towel from my bedroom, tossed it at Josh, and put my clothes back on before turning on the TV. Josh cleaned himself while waiting for his show to end, and thanked everyone for the next ten minutes.

We slept in the same bed again. I wondered if Josh felt uncomfortable, but his booming snore said otherwise. I laid awake for some time thinking about the gay-ness of my life. How quickly I've gone from only fucking women to men eating my cum at least once a week. At least Paris was there. I drifted into a deep sleep dreaming of Paris.

The next morning I scrambled to get to work. As I finished packing my things, Josh wandered, flat-footed and groggy, into the kitchen for water. His cock, pumped full of morning blood, conspicuously hung out of the slit of his boxers. I threw my backpack on and bolted before either of us could say a word.

Josh's dick saw me off to work that morning. It and someone else's greeted me when I got home too.

In Part 6, Brian's secret gets outed.

12