All Comments on 'Gay for Moments, Straight for Life'

by erotigayman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy

Give either young man a bit of chest hair for that sexy muscular chest...something extra to see and touch and taste...

browsing4sexychatbrowsing4sexychatover 5 years ago
I only wish

I can only wish something like this to happen t9 me. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Race Fetish

Try making a story that doesn’t fetishize black girls and Latina girls. You could’ve easily said you were watching two girls finger themselves or even been descriptive about their features. But you just had to include their race because it makes it more “spicy” huh?

kwchancellorkwchancellorabout 5 years ago
A good start.

Well written, and very teasing. Can't wait until I read the rest. Just a note, from personal experience- don't mind the critics or the suggestions from those who don't write themselves- write what you like. You won't- and can't- please everyone. "Write what you want to read" is the best advice I ever received.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great start

I ready for part two of this story since it was just getting started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 7!

Nice work! I've read all 6, very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotigayman@erotigayman
72 Followers
My imagination runs wild sometimes. I'm here to let it loose and get constructive feedback about my writing. I'm a gay man that never grew out of the loving-straight-guys phase. But at the end of the day, all sexuality is pretty hot, which is why you might find some bisexual ...