Gay-for-Pay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, but that doesn't mean he's ready for primetime, J.D. For Pete's sake, give the man a chance to think about it first."

"You need to think about it?" J.D. says to Abel, still studying him with intense interest.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so—don't I? Like Marco said, I really don't know anything about this stuff."

"Well, you know what you like—don't ya? Sexually, I mean. You saw how it went out there. Basically, it's just a couple of guys reaching out, connecting, getting physical with each other. What's so complicated about that?"

"Jeez, J.D.—really?" Marco says, getting more and more irritated. "Some flake bails on you and you instantly turn on the hard sell? Don't fall for it, Abel. I came out three different times before I was ready to give it a try on screen."

"Oh, you thought I was trying to make a quota?" J.D. says with a shrug. "Nah, nothing could be further from the truth. Look, we've got a setup. We've got some time. And poor Theo's somewhere around here cooling his heels, with absolutely nothing to do. I thought this could be a perfect opportunity to do a trial shoot with Abel, if he's interested—but only if he's really seriously interested—you know? But no pressure, Abel. I just thought you had a great look about you, and wanted to try capturing some of that on tape. Believe me, man, using this for release was the last thing on my mind."

"It was?" Abel says, starting to seriously consider what J.D. is suggesting.

"You diablo," Marco grumbles to J.D. "Don't listen to him, Abel. This is the sorta bullshit J.D. pulls all the time. He never stops recruiting. Nobody just walks in off the street and does this."

"No, Marco. Wait," Abel says, taking a breath. "Something tells me that if I don't do this now, I'll never do it. I'll lose my nerve. So, uh, J.D., how would this work exactly? I don't know any of those signals."

"You don't have to. Look, this first time out, we keep it very simple. All you have to do is concentrate on Theo and follow his lead. He's a total pro. He's done this a hundred times and knows exactly what to do. You keep your eyes on him, do as he does, and you can't go wrong. Just remember: Eyes on him. Not on me."

"Yeah, that's what Marco said."

"And he should know. He's one of the best. OK, here's how I roll. I like to start out with a little banter. Like a little interview."

"you mean I have to talk?" Abel says, sputtering. "I wouldn't know what to say."

J.D. chuckles. "Nobody ever does. That's the beauty of it. Don't sweat it. I just throw out a few random questions, just to draw you guys out. Get you talking. Help you relax. Believe me, it really helps."

"Oh, OK."

"So I understand you have a girlfriend, and she knows all about this."

"Oh, we don't have to bring Jo into this—do we?"

"Why not?" J.D. says, with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Look, Abel, half our guys have girlfriends. Theo has a longtime girlfriend. And she not only knows about his extra-curricula activities, from what I hear she's totally turned on by it."

"Are you serious?" Abel says incredulously.

"Of course, my man. See, Abel, that's the heart of what we do. We're gay-for-pay, baby."

"I don't know what that is."

Now it's J.D. turn to be incredulous. "You're kidding me—right? You really don't know? Marco, tell you friend what Gay-for-Pay is."

Marco sighs deeply. "It's where straight and bi guys do gay porn."

"Not only that," J.D. interjects with great enthusiasm. "It's the hottest thing going in porn right now. With all the work we got, we can't get enough straight guys in the door. And not only us. Even Hollywood's been honing in on the act lately. Did you see Brokeback Mountain? Kill the Darlings? Call me by Your Name? Those aren't exactly gay actors up there on the screen making out, ya know. It's all the rage."

"Oh, God," Abel says, a little overwhelmed.

"Listen, I'm gonna go and get everything set up upstairs. Marco, bring our boy up in about ten minutes. Buck up, bucko," he says with a wink to Abel. " It's gonna be a wild ride!"

J.D. strides out of the room followed by Ronnie. As soon as J.D. has gone, a look of abject panic seizes Abel's face.

"Oh, my fucking God. I don't think I can do this, Marco."

"Sure you can. If I can do it, you can do it."

"You'll be there?"

"I'm not going anywhere, amigo. Just remember what I told you. And for Christ's sake, man, try to relax and enjoy it a little."

"I wish I had a good stiff drink," Abel mumbles.

"Good idea," Marco says and hurries over to a bar cart in one corner of the room. He pours a shot of whiskey for Abel and himself, and then hold up the tiny glass and offers a toast.

"Here's to Abel and the next big thing!"

When they enter the upstairs bedroom, they spot J.D. huddling with his two young cameramen, busily giving them instructions. Marco points out a large, athletic-looking black guy seated on the edge of the bed wearing a muscle shirt and shorts, and indicates he is Theo. Marco takes Abel over to meet him.

"Yo, Theo," Marco says warmly to Theo, and greets him with a fist bump.

"Marco, my man," Theo responds with a big smile. This allows Abel to take in what a truly good-looking dude Theo is, square-jawed and broad shoulders, with dark flashing eyes, chocolate brown skin and a shaved head except for a circle of close-cropped hair on top.

"This is my bud Abel," Marco says to Theo who gives Abel an approving nod.

"Ah, good. You guys are getting acquainted," J.D. says, coming over to join them. "Hey, Theo, what'd I tell ya about Abel: a living doll—right?"

Theo gives Abel a quick once-over and nods in agreement. "Yep. Not bad. Not bad at all."

"Don't let him fool ya, Abel," J.D. says with obvious relish. "You are just his type: long, lean and pretty. Theo loves newbies like you."

Theo gives a hearty laugh. "I swear, J.D. You are so full of it. You keep talking like that and you're liable to scare the poor kid off. So, bro, this is your first time out of the gate, huh?"

"Yeah," Abel replies. "And I don't mind admitting I'm plenty damn nervous."

"Everybody is the first time out. But that's OK," Theo says, flashing Abel a lusty grin. "Like J.D. says, I happen to kinda like that blush of innocence. Almost like a virgin."

"OK, everybody, cameras are ready and we are about to get this show on the road," J.D. announces officiously. "Abel, sit here next to Theo so we can line up the opening shot."

Like a traffic cop, Theo points to where Abel should sit while simultaneously motioning to the two cameramen where they should position themselves. As he slowly backs away carefully studying the two young men in relation to where they will appear in the viewfinder, Marco retreats to the back of the room to observe the action. Just then, Patrick rushes into the room looking a bit harried and joins Marco.

"I haven't missed anything, have it?" he whispers breathlessly to Marco. "When I heard Abel was gonna do a scene, I hustled through my shower to get up here."

"You're just in the nick of time," Marco says, noticing just how wet Patrick's skin and hair still are. "J.D.'s about to start the interview."

"I can't believe you're letting him do this," Patrick says, slicking back his moist hair.

"It wasn't my decision to make, amigo. Abel is a lot like I was. Once I got it into my head I wanted to try this, nothing could hold me back."

"OK, I'm liking what I'm seeing, folks," J. D. announces and raises his hand. "Theo, you know what to do. And, Abel, relax, go with the flow, and let's see a nice big smile. Yep, just like that. This is it, folks. Start cameras."

J.D. lowers his hand and goes into his spiel.

"Greetings, Spirit fans! Today, we've got a very special treat for you. As you can see, returning for another spin is crowd favorite Theo, hot as ever. Say hullo, Theo!"

"Live long and prosper, man," Theo yields, making Mr. Spock's famous V-sign of greeting from Star Trek. He then flashes that 100 megawatt smiles of his.

"Damn, look at that face!" J.D. intones in mock wonder. "Totally gorgeous. And speaking of gorgeous, I want to welcome newcomer Abel to our site. Sweet innocent Abel: When I caught sight of that face—and yes, that body, too—I knew I had to get this kid on camera. And who better to match him up with than Theo who's like a heat-seeking missile. Abel, say hello to the Spirit fans."

"Hey," Abel says, managing a weak smile.

"Yep, he's shy, shy as they come, and it just makes him all the more fucking sexy, doesn't it? What about it, Theo? You like what you see?"

"Sure do, J.D.," Theo agrees, turning to Abel and planting a quick sweet kiss on his mouth. Abel reacts with a very nervous gasp.

"So, Abel, why don't you tell us a little about yourself? I know you're not an LA boy. Where do you hail from, my man?"

"Little Rock . . . um, Arkansas."

"Little Rock—huh?" J.D. says sounding amused. "Wow, that is small time. So I imagine you came to LA to escape that small town vibe."

"Not so small," Theo interjects. "I know Little Rock. It's just down the interstate from my old hometown stomping ground of Memphis, Tennessee."

"Memphis—really?" Abel says, perking up. "Jeez, I know Memphis, real well. I got relatives in Memphis. I used to spend my summers there. We're practically neighbors."

"Neighbors by way of the military," J.D. notes. "As I recall, Theo, you jumped right into the Marines out of high school and spent a couple of tours in some of those hot war zones overseas before finally settling here."

"Yep, that's me: just your normal everyday jarhead," Theo proclaims with a proud smile. "Semper fi, man."

"And, as I also recall, you also managed to get into more than your share of sticky situations while bumming around those war zones," J.D. adds, continuing. "And by sticky, I mean you found plenty of mano-a-mano action to keep you happy while serving in today's—how does that go again—'The Few. The Proud. The Marines.'"

"What can I say, man?" Theo says, throwing his head back and letting loose with a big lusty guffaw. "I like—action—wherever I find it."

"Well, I think this is you lucky day, my friend, because we have found you some mighty fine action. What about it, Abel? Think you supply some excitement for our big strong Tennessee Marine?"

"Um, I, guess so," Abel says, looking none too sure.

"And what about you, Theo? We've brought you the ultimate challenge. When it comes to man-on-man sex, Abel is practically a virgin. Think you're up to the job of making a man of our boy today?"

"I think you know the answer to that," Theo says with a wolfish grin.

Without warning, the muscular young Marine hooks his hand around Abel's neck and pulls him in for a very deep, very physical kiss. Caught momentarily off balance, Abel reacts with shock at first, gasping and flailing. But when he feels Theo's strong hand sweep down to his waist and pull him in closer, he starts to respond to the warmth of the young man's body and actively returns the kiss.

"Yo, neighbor," Theo grins when their lips finally part.

"Jesus," Abel says, still a little breathless and not knowing what else to say.

Theo digs his fingers into Abel's jeans, grasps the edges of his t-shirt and pull it off over his head. He then quickly peels off and casts aside his muscle shirt. Wasting little time, he pulls Abel back in for another hot kiss, this time with Abel's active participation. The feel of Theo's naked skin on his own, not to mention the young Marine's aggressive physicality as he plunges his tongue deep inside Abel's mouth, sends an electric charge through Abel so strong that he purrs deep in his throat.

"Damn, you are sexy, aren't ya, baby," Theo croons when again their lips part.

Theo gets to his feet and immediately unbuttons and jettisons his shorts. Abel follows his lead and takes off his jeans, leaving them both in nothing both their underwear. If possible, Theo's well-built body is even hotter than Abel imagined, but his immediate attention is drawn to the thick bulge straining the young Marine's boxers. Even in the loose material, Abel can plainly see just how prodigious the young man's dick is. It's enough to throw a little bit of a fright into him.

Again, Theo reaches out his big strong hand and pulls Abel to him, once again wrapping the young man up in yet another sizzling kiss. But only seconds into it, Theo pulls away and begins guiding Abel's mouth to his well-defined pecs, obviously intending for Abel to suckle his nipples. Set inside large round areolae, Theo's tits are already tight and erect, and hardly has Abel's mouth closed around one before the young Marine shudders and lets out a long deep audible sigh.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, baby, do that again."

Abel can feel the effect his mouth is having just lightly sucking one of Theo's tits. And so he leans into the task, tightening his mouth around the one, and nipping at it with his teeth, while actively fingering the other one. Obviously extremely sensitive to such ministrations, Theo's entire body comes alive, tensing, shivering, and flexing.

"Fuckin' shit!" Theo moans, grabbing Abel's head and jamming it hard into his chest for a long ecstatic moment before finally yanking him off his tit.

"Too much?" Abel asks, looking up at Theo.

"Hell no! I fuckin' love that shit," Theo grins before again wrapping up Abel's lean form into another heated embrace.

Abel can feel Theo's monster dick jabbing into him, heating him up, and he reaches down and begins running his hand over the huge bulge inside the boxers. Theo just grins.

"I think you found a new little toy you wanna play with. Hey, come on, kid, let's get naked."

As he sheds his briefs, Abel watches Theo intently, anxious to finally get a glimpse of that mighty truncheon the young Marine has been hiding. It seems Theo is quite aware of Abel's interest and slides his boxers off with slow casual ease, revealing his cock bit by bit. But then the big reveal comes and it does not disappoint. Huge, long, and fulsome. A deep earthy brown, the color of molasses. And etched in a thick network of veins that cover it like marble. Theo is quite aware how impressive his cock is and brandishes it to full effect, holding it aloft. Abel can't take his eyes off of it.

"Jesus," Abel mutters, half under his breath.

"Hey, come on. Lay it on me, baby," Theo says teasingly, again pulling Abel closer to him. "Taste it. Lick it. Suck it."

As Abel approaches it, dropping to his knees, he is aware for the first time of the audience around him, watching him, knowing the cameras and every eye in the place are focused squarely on him. He hesitates. But Theo, sensing his loss of focus, reaches out, strokes his head, and then abruptly bends down and whispers in his ear.

"Eyes on me, baby. Nobody but me."

Abel takes a deep breath and closes his mouth around the head of Theo's thick cock. The cockhead is tapered, long, but not excessively large, and Abel is able to bring all of it into his mouth. The feel is smooth and glasslike, easy on the tongue, and he immediately starts to lathe and suckle it, and taste it, welcoming it even deeper into his maw.

It is already emitting a generous flow of precum that coats Abel's tongue, staining it with a hearty distinctive taste. Musty. Manly. Slightly sour and yet entirely sweet. Addictive. Mesmerizing. Not unlike the strong manly odor of Theo's pubes that soak Abel's nostrils and begin to fill them with an intense, sweaty, slightly rancid and yet not unpleasant scent of their own.

Abel wraps his hands around Theo's hard muscled thighs and pulls the cock in deeper, sucking heartily, avidly. The cock is hard. Hot. And the heat of its intoxicating juices warm and drive him, making him even hungrier for its thick sauce. Once again, he begins purring in his throat.

Suddenly Abel can feel Theo pushing deeper, trying to slide as much of the monster dick down his throat as he can. Abel would dearly love to take in more of this magnificent instrument and opens wider, swallowing deeper, trying with all his might to welcome it into the deepest part of his being.

And for a while at least, it seems to work. Abel can feel himself relaxing, opening up, yielding and taking more, until finally a limit is reached and he can take no more. He shrinks back on his haunches, gasping and choking for air.

Abel can see that the entire cock is wet, soaked with spit and precum, and he wraps his hands around it, gently pumping it. He attempts to pull it back into his mouth, but Theo intervenes and pulls him to his feet.

"Sorry I couldn't take it all," Abel says.

"Not bad for a first try," Theo says. "But now I wanna taste that sweet-lookin' ass of yours."

He lowers Abel onto the bed, grabs his legs, separates them, and then hoists them onto his broad shoulders. And then in one swift smooth motion he leans forward and lowers his mouth into Abel's crack. He starts by licking the entire length of it, subtly inserting his pliable tongue into the waiting hole. Abel gasps when he feels the rough edges of Theo's stubble scrape the inner lining of his sensitive crevice. But then he cries out when Theo abruptly buries his tongue fully inside the tender bud.

"Oh, my God!"

Theo chuckles. "Like that, baby?"

Abel can only groan when Theo goes back to plumbing the depths of his anxious bumhole with his darting tongue. Few things give the young Marine more pleasure than exploring the tantalizing depths of a newly minted boy toy, knowing full well his tongue will soon be replaced by his hungry mancock. Just feeling Abel squirm and shiver from the action of his tongue is making every inch of Theo's dick ache to be inside him.

At length he slides a couple of spit-soaked fingers inside Abel and then leans over the anxious young man.

"What about it, boy? You ready to feel a real man inside you?"

"I think so," Abel moans.

Theo spits into his palm and adds even more gloss to his glistening cock and then brings it up to the crack of Abel's quivering ass. There he slides the massive poker along the sensitive opening, just barely teasing it open, provoking it, and stoking in Abel an overwhelming desire for this hot instrument to invade him.

And then with gentle pressure Theo moves forward, allowing his fuckpiece to break the fundament of Abel's ass.

"Ohhhh, fuck," Abel groans, flinching and sucking air.

"Easy does it, baby," Theo croons, reaching out and placing a steadying hand on Abel's heaving chest.

"It's so big," Abel gasps, feeling his entire body tensing and coming alive as the huge cock continues to push inside him.

"Yeah, but nothing you can't handle," Theo purrs, holding Abel in place with one hand while stroking him with the other, relaxing him, assuring him everything will be OK.

And though it is the biggest cock he has ever seen leading Abel to wonder how it could possibly fit inside him, somehow he does relax. He does so by forcing himself to focus on Theo's face, on the soothing sound of his voice and the warming touch of his hands. Inside, a voice repeats over and over, Breathe in . . . Breathe out.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh," Abel groans audibly as the last of the torpedo-shaped cock slides inside him.

"Damn, that boypussy feels good," Theo moans, lurching forward.

Even as he eases into his fucking motion, he can feel Abel's ass muscles tightening around him, gripping like a velvet vise. He continues to stroke and mutter to the young man.

"That's it, baby. Open up. Take it all."

Abel can feel the cock deep in his guts, plumbing the depths of his being. Slowly, surely, he begins adjusting to it, stretching to accommodate it. The heft, the power, the penetration of it, are still tremendous, but now so is the intense stinging pleasure that is radiating to every corner of his body. Squirming and groaning, Abel arches his back to take even more of the giant cock inside.