Gay-for-Pay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very quickly Theo elevates to a rapid fire form of fucking, drilling his cock in and out with fierce precision. It doesn't surprise Abel that the Marine would gravitate to this form of sex with its hot, intense—and intensely masculine—form of physicality. But now as their two bodies slam together in one fiery collision after another, shaking him right down to his toes, it does surprise Abel that he can handle it, and is in fact finding it tremendously thrilling. Like Theo himself, this sex is wild, unrestrained, uncontrollable.

Having attained a kind of equilibrium with Theo, Abel finds himself lapsing into a kind of orgiastic trance when he suddenly feels the young Marine shove him further onto the bed and then scramble over him, balancing on his haunches. In this position crouched over Abel, Theo sinks his cock even deeper into Abel's ass, plunging so hard and deep Abel bucks and cries out.

"Oh, my God! Fuck!"

"Too much, huh?" Theo pants. Reluctantly he pulls back and then eases his cock back inside. "Sorry about that, boy, but you were doing such a good job of taking my meat that I got a little carried away."

Theo turns Abel on his side and sides his poker in from the back, still taking care not to hurt him.

"You like it, baby? You like the way my big ol' schlong is rummaging around inside that sweet hole of yours?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah . . . I do," Abel gasps, finding it hard to talk, but nevertheless loving the intense feel of Theo's hot, hard-driving poker more and more. And not only that, he also finds himself responding to the feel of the young Marine's huge arms snaking around him, stroking him, grabbing his cock, and holding him close to the big man's wonderfully warm strong body.

"Oh, God, Theo, that feels so fuckin' good. Fuck me, please . . ."

"You got it, baby. Your wish is my command."

Theo rolls back on top of Abel and resumes the intense fucking from before. Now awash in a fever dream of desire, Abel reaches out and clings to him, rolling his hips, opening his butt, taking all the punishment the Marine can pound into him. Hardly breaking his rhythm, Theo leans forward, catches Abel in mid motion and plants a hot kiss on his lips.

They remain locked in this exchange for several minutes, still kissing, still fucking. Abel wraps himself tightly around Theo, holding him close, gasping and grunting as the cavalcade of fuckstrokes continues to rain down on his drenched ravaged body. After several minutes of intense energetic fucking, Theo pulls back and then, breathing heavily, rolls onto his back.

"You're not done, are you?" Abel asks with obvious disappointment, pushing himself up into a sitting position.

"Not yet, kid," Theo says, breathing deeply. Abel can see that the young man is streaked with sweat from head to toe. "Just slowing it down a little. Wouldn't wanna blow my load too soon, ya know."

Seeing Theo like this, sweaty, stretched out, his bloated mancock lying lazily across his muscular thigh, Abel is filled with an overwhelming desire for the young Marine's body. He wraps his fist around the great dark wet cock, bends over and sucks it into his mouth.

"Oh, yeah, baby. That's good. Suck my fuckin' cock."

And suck it he does. Abel pumps the shaft, drawing forth a generous stream of precum out of the juicy cock, and sucks deeply, using his tongue to massage the sensitive head. This time as his mouth fills with the musty-sweet manly taste, his nose fills with the wonderfully sharp musky scent of Theo's sweat-drenched pubes. Abel drinks deeply of the young Marine's body, letting its intense distinctive flavor soak his senses until his entire head is swimming in an intense feverish haze.

"Damn, kid, you really love suckin' cock, don't ya?" Theo moans as Abel sucks his cock even more hungrily than before.

The more Abel sucks the hungrier he seems to become until his mouth is clamped on Theo's dick like a baby on a tit. Finally, squirming with renewed lust, Theo forces Abel off his itching, aching dick, pushes the young man head-first onto the bed and drives his tingling cock hard into the slick waiting hole.

"Oh, fuck," Abel yelps when the steely cock finds its mark inside his overheated body. He buries his face inside the loose tangle of sheets.

"Gonna give it to ya now, fucker," Theo growls with gleeful pride as once again he begins power driving his cock into Abel's pliant body. Like hammer on anvil, Theo pounds the mark again and again, grunting with renewed vigor, now making no effort to hold back the explosive power of his athletic body.

The firestorm of fucking this time is even more punishing than before, rattling Abel with every fearsome blow. The young man whimpers and moans, shaking with emotion as he digs his fingers into the loose sheeting, hanging on as Theo pours fresh rounds of heat into his much-abused hole. And even as the bed grumbles and quakes, Abel cries out, but not from pain. Now, every blow from Theo is like a blow torch filling him with a hot burning desire.

Suddenly, Theo groans as every muscle in his body goes rigid, clenching as he slams his cock into Abel one last time.

"Aiggggghhh!" he growls. "Holy fuckin' shit, baby. This is it. I'm cummin'!"

"Oh, my god! Me, too!"

And with that both boys begin shaking and releasing their loads, Theo into the hot recesses of Abel's quivering hole and Abel into the tangle of sheets underneath him. Theo collapses onto Abel, still quivering and sucking air as the last of his orgasmic heat drains out of him, while Abel lies mute and motionless, his head still adrift in a world of his own making.

After a few moments, Theo rouses himself and pushes himself up. And though clearly spent from the heavy exertions of the sex scene, he is still surprisingly spry and energetic, apparently feeding off the residual seeds of pleasure from his climax. A big beaming smile spreads across his face.

Meanwhile, J.D., having signaled the cameramen as the climactic scene erupted, has them swoop in for an ultimate closeup of the young men caught in the throes of sexual explosion and in the glowing aftermath of the dual orgasm. And there the cameras hover, feeding on the last vestiges of feeling in the fetid air until they slowly pull away, panning out for one last lingering shot of the two oblivious young men.

J.D. raises his arm. "And that's a wrap! . . . Cut!" he yells and the cameras go dark.

"Woof. Pretty damn good workout, wouldn't ya say, J.D.?" Theo says, taking a deep breath and swiping a hand across his sweaty brow.

"Incredible! Sizzling! You were on fire there, man," J. D. responds, looking triumphant.

"Hey, gotta hand some of the credit to the newbie. Say, Abel," Theo says, turning to Abel who is still stretched out on the bed and giving him a playful slap on the rump, "fuckin' good scene, man. You gotta a sweet ass on you."

"It's true, Abel," J. D. adds. "You got the right stuff, man. Hungry ass. Good screen presence. Get yourself ready. You got a real future in this business. I'll be calling you up real soon. . . . Damn. Where the fuck is Ronnie? Get these boys some towels."

Just then Ronnie materializes out of nowhere bearing a couple of towels which he tosses to Theo and Abel. Theo immediately begins mopping his face and torso with his towel while Abel barely moves, taking the towel and draping it over his weary face.

J.D. summons his cameramen over and briefly huddles with them before heading for the door with them in toe. He glances over his shoulder on his way out.

"OK, guys, we're heading to the basement to edit this footage and put these scenes in the can. If you need me for anything that's where I'll be for the next couple of hours. Or better yet, see Ronnie. He's the one who really runs this operation anyway. Hey, Marco, I owe you one. That Abel: He's a real find."

J.D. exits, closely followed by the cameramen, and then by Theo who's on his way to a well-earned shower.

The room goes eerily quiet for a few seconds as Marco and Patrick remain in a back corner, intently watching Abel who is still lying prone and motionless on the bed, seemingly in a trance.

"Wow, you've got to hand it to J.D.," Patrick muses quietly. "He was so right about Abel. He was amazing in that scene. What an actor."

Marco's gaze does not budge off of Abel. "You think that was acting, amigo?"

"Wasn't it?"

"I'm surprised at you, Patrick. Have you forgotten already? You see that guy lying there like he was just run over by a Mack truck? That was you, compadre, eighteen months ago when you first showed up on set."

"But . . . what are you saying?"

"Exactly what you think I'm saying, amigo. Abel may have walked in here bi. But when he leaves, he'll be as gay as a two-dollar bill."

"Oh, fuck! Does he know?"

"Not yet. But he'll figure it out."

"Seems like this has been happening a lot in the business lately."

"You're telling me? Every fucking day," Marco says with a deep sigh. "For some guys, it just seems to boil down to the fact that the more dick they get, the more dick they want. For others, it's more like they're just figuring out who they really are . . . Jesus Fucking Christ! I can't believe I didn't see this coming."

"So what's the big deal about him being gay? I'm gay. I'm glad he's gay."

"You can afford to say that, muchacho. But you don't have to try and find a way to tell one of your best friends that the guy she has been falling for has just slipped through her fingers."