Gay Incest Cousins

Story Info
James catches his curious cousin watching Gay porn.
1.2k words
4.5
52.6k
66

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was 21 and still living at home, almost done with college but still felt trapped. Living in a house with parents could be very difficult to bring girls over to. He was a good looking guy. 5'10, dark hair and in very good shape but that didnt help his confidence to sneak girls back.

He would mostly get frustrated and look at porn to ease himself. He was open to a lot and surfed to find things that would interest him more but he never thought he'd wind up getting into guys. He stumbled upon it not realizing that the girl in the scene never took her clothes off and these hot 2 muscular guys started to go at it. He was about to shut it off until he saw how well they gave blow jobs.

"Wow," he thought. "No girl ever worked my cock like that." Over a few weeks, the gay porn started to take over as he was completely obsessed with it. He made sure his door was always locked with his dad home as he would never accept his son watching 2 guys have sex.

His cousin James who lived a few houses down would always pop over and they became closer in their teens. James came out several years ago and while his dad didnt approve, he certainly would never kick him out of the house. He was a very feminine guy, same height as Tommy but blonde hair with a much thinner frame. His ass was very bubbly, you could even tell through his jeans. He was very open about his sexuality but tried to calm it down when he visited. Today, he was so quiet, Tommy didnt even hear him enter the house.

Thinking he was alone in the house, Tommy's door was left a crack open as he watched his regular gay porn. James heard the moaning and breathing thinking he'd catch his cousin in the act and joke with him a bit but as he jumped in to scare him, Tommy quickly closed the lid.

"What the hell man," Tommy screamed slamming the laptop down.

James laughed, "Did you forget i was coming over?"

"Dont you knock," he fired back not answering.

"What were you watching there?" James moved over intrigued.

"Nothing," Tommy said fighting the laptop away. James ripped it from his hands and opened it up. There paused on the screen were to hot, fit guys fucking. James was stunned.

"Are you really watching-"

"No. I mean, just a few times."

"How long has this been going on for?"

"Just a few weeks. I got into the blowjob scenes," he tried to explain. James was even more curious.

"So you want a blowjob from a guy," he asked.

"No. I mean, i dont know. They just look so good at it. Girls just dont seem to do it like that, thats all."

"They usually dont," he laughed. Tommy laughed too feeling more relaxed.

"Just dont tell anyone please. Especially my dad."

"Of course not," he promised. "But if you were given the chance to get head from a guy, would you do it?"

Tommy wasnt sure what to say. He knew his cousin would never rat him out but he still felt weird saying it out loud.

"Maybe. If i knew that he would never tell and people wouldnt find out."

"Well then i can definitely help you out. I know someone."

"Really? Who?"

James just sat there raising his eye brows. His mouth starting to smile.

"What?! Are you crazy? You're my cousin?"

"So? Not like you're gonna get me pregnant. And im not going to ever tell your dad. I know how he is. I would never do that to you?" He was very sincere in his delivery.

"I dont know man. Its still weird. We're family." James could see that Tommy wanted it but wouldnt fully give in. Tommy who was still standing, pants unbuttoned and holding the laptop didnt know what to do. James walked over threw the laptop on the desk and started to kneel.

"Listen, i know you want this so just dont fight it." Tommy tired to say something but it just came out quiet as he felt his cousins hand around his cock pulling it out. "Wow, this is very nice. I can see how you get so many ladies." His dark pubes were neatly trimmed. His shaft was incredibly thick. Almost 7 inches of all man meat.

James started small, just taking his big head in his mouth. The warmth of his cousins mouth made Tommy moan. James moved further and further down his cousins cock, his tongue dancing around the shaft. Tommy was fully invested now, not caring who it was on his cock but it was incredible.

"Fuck James you really know how to suck a dick," Tommy said.

"Mmmhmmm," he answered still getting his dick nice and wet. Tommy grabbed his cousin by the side of his head and pushed him down, getting him to deep throat.

He expected resistance but James like a pro, took it all. "No one has ever been able to do that before," he barely got out holding his cousin in place. James' tongue licked his cousins balls with the giant mushroom head sliding down his throat.

"Fuck you are gonna make me cum so bad." The was James' cue to stop sucking and come up for air. The look on Tommys face was of disappointment.

"What why-"

"You are gonna fuck me buddy," James smiled sliding off his pants. This time, there was no arguing from Tommy. Completely bottomless, he leaned over the bed, explosing his smooth, huge, bubble ass. If I only saw a picture of this, I'd think it was a chick, Tommy thought. It made it that much easier.

He took his dripping wet cock in his hand and guided it towards James' ass. He went slowly not know how James would react. He could tell he jumped a bit as he began to slide it in, but would it was very easy.

"I know how to handle thick cocks baby. I want you to pound it. Dont hold back," he smiled looking back. Tommy took his cousin by the hips and started to go faster.

He got into a fast, and hard motion, pounding away at James' phat, bubble ass. He watched the ripples in his ass each time he thrust fully in. It was James' turn to know moan loud and show how much he enjoyed it. James' cock was dangling below him, ozzing with cum.

"Fuck yea, cum for me," Tommy demanded. James didnt even try to hold back. His cousin was a pro at fucking and he was going to cum everywhere. With Tommy still fucking him, he shot his load all over the bed.

Seeing this, Tommy yelled again "Im gonna fucking come baby!" Shooting his load in his cousins ass, thrust after thrust more being deposited in him. Tommy finally slide out his cock going back limp.

"Looks like you do like gay porn," James said with a laugh.

"Maybe i just love the sex with you," he said.

As they kissed, both of their cocks continued to drip and slowly get hard again.

Maybe this is something i have to do more often Tommy thought with a smile.