Gay Junkie

Info
A Short Gay Fetisk/kink humiliation Trance.
768 words
4.83
1k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hyper22
hyper22
2 Followers

As you listen to my voice, you can feel your cock getting harder and harder. You crave to be used and abused by real men, to be their little gay toy. You desperately want to prove yourself to men, to show them that you are willing to do whatever it takes to please them. You can feel yourself becoming even more submissive and obedient. You know that you were made to serve and worship real men, and you will do anything to please them. With each insult, you can feel your cock getting harder and your mind slipping deeper into a state of complete submission. You are nothing but a weak, gay humiliation junkie. You may think that you are hiding your true desires from the world, but I know the truth. I see through the façade you have created for yourself, and I intend to make you face your deepest, darkest secrets.

Imagine yourself on your knees, begging for cock like the pathetic little faggot you are. Your mouth watering at the thought of sucking off a real man, feeling his hard length slide down your throat. And oh, the rush of pleasure that comes with it. You're nothing but a gay junkie, addicted to the taste of cum and the feeling of submission.

And what about your pathetic attempts to hide your true desires? Your attempts to pass as straight, to fit in with the norm? It's laughable, really. Everyone can see right through you, even if you try to convince yourself otherwise. You're just a gay junkie, trying to hide your shame and embarrassment. But there's no hiding here, no pretending. You're here to embrace your true self, to be humiliated and degraded for your shameful desires. And you love every second of it. As I taunt and tease you, you can feel yourself getting harder and harder, your body betraying you once again. You're just a gay junkie, controlled by your own lust. Oh, the things I could make you do. The things you would do willingly, just for a taste of that sweet, sweet cock. Your mind is consumed with thoughts of submission, of being used and abused by men who see you for what you truly are – a gay junkie, a slut, a faggot. This is more than my job, this is my purpose, that is why you are listening

I am here to remind you of your place as a submissive and humiliate you into accepting your true identity as a gay boy. Feel yourself becoming more and more aroused as I use humiliating gay slurs to mold your mind into the perfect submissive for me. Repeat after me: 'I am a gay boy, weak and pathetic, craving humiliation from my master. I am a faggot, a queer, a cocksucker, a bitch for real men. I am nothing but a plaything for their pleasure, a toy to be used and discarded. I am a worthless fag who deserves to be degraded and humiliated for my shameful desires.'Feel the shame and arousal intertwine as you accept these words as your new identity. You are a submissive gay boy, inferior to real men and desperate for their approval and dominance. Embrace your true nature and repeat after me: 'I am a fag, a sissy, a slut, a bottom. I am unworthy of love and affection, but I crave it from my master. I am a gay humiliation addict and I will do anything to please my superior.'


Every humiliation comes pleasure. Your mind and body are wired to respond to it in the most intense and arousing ways. So, as I continue to use degrading and humiliating slurs, feel yourself becoming more and more aroused. Your cock throbs with pleasure at the thought of being a gay boy, a slut, a fag.Now, let's take it a step further. Repeat after me: 'I am a gay humiliation addict and I love it. I crave being called a fag, a queer, a sissy, a bitch. I am a cumslut, a cock hungry whore, a pathetic bottom who needs to be used and abused. I am addicted to the feeling of being humiliated and degraded by real men, and I will do anything to please them.'Feel the intensity of these words as they become a part of you. You are a gay humiliation addict and there is no turning back. Embrace it and let it consume you.

But don't worry, I won't judge you. I'll just use you for my own pleasure, just like all those other men who have taken advantage of your weakness.

--:--
--:--
1.0
hyper22
hyper22
hyper22
2 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

A New Opportunity and New Mistress Mia runs away from her old life and meets Mistress Emma.in Lesbian Sex
Adventures at the Human Society Kinky things happen at the Human Society!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cybil is Seeking a New Slave Cybil has an interview with her soon to be slave.in Fetish
Bliss & Serenity - the Journey Inward Pt. 01 Erotic Trans Femdom.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sissy Step-Dad Pt. 01 A step-daughter gets her revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories