Gay Neighbour Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm now hooked on my neighbour's cock.
1k words
4.33
9.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

After my initiation into gay sex, I felt that I had been fulfilled. My neighbour Michael had taken my anal cherry and much more was in store.

In fact, I was insatiable. The next day, Michael came round and I was quick to show him that there my arse and mouth were his to use. I was beaming and hardly closed the door before I dropped to my knees, whipped his cock out and started sucking him off.

Holding his hips to steady myself, I got into a rhythm, sliding his cock in and out of my greedy mouth. "Mmm, mmm". I moaned as I continued to blow his cock. I felt the head at the back of my throat as his cock was fully in and held. there.

"I can't believe how good you're treating my cock. Devouring and sucking my creamy spunk." He said as he finished off, filling my mouth with his cum.

He pulled me to my feet, turned me round hurriedly and fumbled with my loose trousers. I helped him and let them drop to the floor. I was wearing a pair of thong briefs so all he had to do was pull the thin strap to the side and shove his cock into my arse hole. Fucking me forcefully against the wall oblivious to the fact that my face was knocked against it, he bred me like a bitch. "Fuck, you're so hot, take that hard cock. Oh yes, I'm going to use and abuse you in every room of your house." He threatened.

"Oh yes, please fuck my brains out. You weren't lying about your prowess. Screw me with your potent fuck stick. My fuck hole is yours to enjoy". I responded, encouraging him.

True to his word, he finished off, exploding in me then forcing me into the through lounge, continued to pound my hole as he first bent me over the dining table, then moved me across to the armchair where he continued until his second fuck was completed, spewing his messy cum into me for a second time, making three loads. He was so virile.

After suitable rests, he fucked my in the kitchen, on the stairs, in the bathroom and bedrooms over the next 5 hours. My fuck hole was aching pleasurably.

"Thank you Michael. you were so good, I'm fully used up." I said.

"I'm going to call you martini because I'm going to have you 'anytime,any place, anywhere' if you pardon the pun". He said as he left.

The thought of my being degraded in this way aroused me and I didn't have to wait long before the next time.

I was in bed and sleeping the next night when the phone rang and Michael's voice came through. "Come over now" He instructed.

Although sleepy, I got out of bed and quickly walked downstairs and out of the door into the night then next door. Finding the porch door open and house door ajar, I tentatively went in to see my 'master' with his cock dangling. "Get to work, on your knees, you know what you want and what to do." He said.

I guess I did otherwise why would I have disturbed my sleep to come over. I oneyed, wrapping my greedy mouth over his cock and sucking my favourite flavour of lollipop.

This met with his approval as he sighed and moaned audibly. "oh yeah, suck my cock, my little bitch, lick it and make me cum. I want to fill your stomach before fucking you ". He said.

I soon felt the twitching of Michael's cock preceding t ejaculation of his creamy spunk as it spurted into my mouth and down my throat into my stomach.

Then the fucking began. Firstly in the front room where he bent me over the couch and screwed me forcefully. We then moved through the connecting doors to the dining area where he bent me over and screwed me in a similar fashion as I grabbed the sides of the table.

"As it's dark I want to fuck your man cunt in the garden." He said, pulling me through to the back. A volley if abuse followed as he really got into it. "You fucking love it, you're my little slutty bitch. Take my hard cock you cum bitch. I own that dirty arse of yours now. Oh yeah,"

I was verbalising my satisfaction as he fucked me against the wall and then threw me onto the lawn where he finished off, emptying a third load into my gaping hole. I was moaning and squealing pleasurably throughout and must have been loud enough to be heard by surrounding houses.

We went inside and sat in the kitchen, silent for a few minutes before Michael asked. "I've got more in the tank. Ready for more fucking?"

"I can if you can. Use my arse as if it's a woman's cunt." I replied, then joked. Martini, remember".

As if to help the situation, I wrapped my greedy mouth round Michael's cock again and watched the pleasure on his face as I looked up at his eyes.

"Beg me to fuck you. Tell me what you crave." Michael said as he looked down on me.

I released his cock to respond. "Please fuck me Michael. I want to feel your cock pump me full of cum. Screw me all night all over the house. I am your fuck toy, your bitch."

Michael pulled me up by the arm and balanced me on the edge of the kitchen worktop, then plunged his cock back into my welcoming bum.

"Yes, you are my bitch and I will fuck you all night. Look at my face and admire your master." He said.

I did just that as I surrendered my hole to his hard fuck rod. He didn't hold back and I loved the hard thrusts driving in and out until he finished off.

"Let's christen your man cunt upstairs now." He said.

Over the next few hours, after suitable recovery time, Michael fucked me in all three of his bedrooms, in the bathroom and on the landing until the night gave way to the dawn.

Over the next month, my fucking continued. His cock assault of my man pussy was a daily routine. Morning, afternoon and evening sessions.

I had truly become a gay cock slave to this virile stud.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers