Gay Neighbour Sex

Story Info
Fucked at last - 40 plus virgin.
1.1k words
4.33
12.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was never active sexually despite trying to chat up girls from an early age. Growing up, I had never come across gay people and was oblivious to the fact until my late twenties when I discovered that 2 guys I'd worked with were that way inclined.

As an F.Y.I. I was quite inhibited and only inadvertently found out about wanking when a neighbour's daughters visited her from Ireland.. The older one was friendly, conversely the younger one was a bit of a bitch. Both had in common that they were absolute beauties and I fantasized about both in my mind, when my cock's pleasant arousal gave me an erection.

As I grew older and still with no sexual experience except with myself obviously. My fantasies became more and more perverted and I began to imagine being dominated and humiliated by women; at work, by personal acquaintances and generally with strangers.

Anyway, still a virgin in my late 30s, I began to buy sex magazines and videos. As porn became readily accessible on the internet, I started to watch and became addicted.

Beginning with normal sex, I saw that oral sex was a regular part of the action and I really became really excited with lesbian sex side of it when two or more girls were involved in scenes.

This led to more extreme domination and I selected the gay category and lesbian subsection. Howwver, whilst watching lesbian movies temptation got a hold of me and I strayed to gay men subsection.

The explicit gay fucking and sucking, together with my natural penchant for humiliation aroused my curiosity rather than me being appalled. I visualised myself sucking cock and being fucked in the arse. I began to watch regularly and was hooked. Gay gangbangs were the primary attraction and I imagined myself as the bottom in the pictures as I wanked myself off.

At 45, I got the closest experience when a neighbour moved in. He had lots of dinner parties and we regularly conversed.

As we chatted more and more and he opened up over the next year, He said that the dinner parties I'd heard next door were sometimes mixed

although predominantly all male affairs. "I'm no longer bi as I once was". He said, I've been totally gay for over 5 years and I have soirees as mentioned for 6, 10 or 12 people."

That shocked me a bit and I may have revealed desire and betrayed my inner thoughts. "I'll have you soon, I'm usually the aggressive 'top' although have taken cock too." He added, laughing

I don't know whether I gave anything. away as I said but he came round with a bottle of wine the evening after the revelation and walked straight in. "Drinkies". He said.

I got a couple of glasses out and joined him in the lounge on the settee. I drank quickly and nervously anticipating that he would make an approach. The bottle was empty very soon as he talked openly about his conquests which defied his appearance as he wasn't well built nor good looking really. As he boasted, I smiled and nodded encouragingly.

I brought another bottle of wine out, keen to hear more and hopeful that this was leading somewhere, if I'm honest.

I have always had positive vibes of your sexuality. "I'm not wrong am I?" He presumed.

"I never thought so but yes. I've wanted to experience cock for some years now but always been reluctant to admit it to myself." I confessed. In fact, the thought of being humiliated by multiple men turns me on and hearing you talk is exciting me". I added.

He got up and undid the top button of his trousers with one hand, keeping the glass in the other. "Help yourself, continue, let's start to fulfil your fantasies". He offered.

I took the bait and quicklly undid the rest if the buttons then pulled the down on the trousers, in the process bending to see his briefs tented at my eye level. I knelt and pulled them down with no hesitation and felt a spit on my chin. It was pre-cum from his cock which I confirmed using my tongue. I looked up into his smiling face as I gripped his hips and took his wet cock in my mouth. Immediately swallowing the available pre-cum and sucking a bit. It tasted salty and the meaty erection clean. I was drawing on my experience of watching porn as I went to work on it, meeting with his approval - he moaned and let out a "God, yes, suck my cock", intermittently as his breathing increased. Cupping his left buttock and right hip, his cock was sliding in and out.

"You're good at that, a natural cocksucker". He then said forcefully. "Now I want to take your anal cherry and fuck you."

He grasped my arm firmly and spun me round. I undid my loose trousers and he pulled them down together with my briefs, then forced his cock into me almost in a single movement. The pre-cum helped as the tip penetrated my virgin arse. I spread my legs instinctively and opened up to him as the rest entered me. He stopped. "Ask for it". He said.

"Fuck me, I'm ready, give me your cock" I responded. "Do it hard" I added.

This had the right effect as he slowly picked up speed, slamming into me. I thrust to meet his strokes and he was soon plowing into me, hard and fast in good rhythm.

"Fuck me, I want you to use me like a whore. Abuse and defile me." I said loudly.

in less than 5 minutes he said. "I'm ready to cum."

"Do it, breed me, I want your seed." I replied.

He varied his thrust speed but continued doing me hard for a few seconds more before he slowed and the thrusts were then short and with emphasis "Aagh, there you are, fucked at last". He said as I felt the sperm fill my hole.

When he stopped, collapsing over me, I said. Wow. That was great. Better than I expected. Thank you for taking my virginity".

He pulled out and I turned around smiling. I went to my knees to suck his cock dry. It now tasted slightly different. My anal juices from my shit hole mixed with his cum.

After I sucked him off for a minute or so, he spoke. "I want to fuck you and have you give me head for a week before I help you achieve your ambition of multiple cocks and the humiliation that you crave." He said.

That was the start of my sex adventure.