Gay Roommate Taking Advantage

Story Info
Gay roommate and sleeping pills.
1.3k words
4.44
44.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 24 when Jeff moved in to my 3 bedroom house. Jeff was a 19 year old student/bartender. I sublet to him to help pay off my mortgage after my girlfriend of 2 months, Annie, introduced us. The 2 of them had met in Drama class at college.

My name is Elijah, I am 5" 11 with a slight body builder's build (I love the gym), average looking and teach mixed martial arts for a living at a local gym.

I eat healthy, train a lot, study enough to keep my brain healthy yet still suffered from insomnia. I had relied on pills for sleep for the better part of 9 years but was slowly being taken off them. Jeff had lived with me for 8 months by the 1st day of me not taking sleeping pills. I didn't mention anything to him because - why would I?

I was in bed by 10pm on a Thursday and was actually drifting off about 2 hours later. I woke up at 1.30am and looked at the clock. I tried to get back to sleep when I heard noises from downstairs. Jeff must be back for his bartending job at a night club. I've always been in a drug induced sleep when he's come home late.

I toss and turn trying to get back to sleep and soon hear the stairs. My door opens and Jeff silently walks in. I turn on my back and am about to ask him what he's doing when he pulls my covers back. I lay in shock thinking what the hell when within a millisecond he pulls the waistband of my boxers with 1 hand, removes my 8 inch cock with the other and swallows it whole.

I was in so much shock I was speechless. He started sucking up and down as I try to find the words "What the fuck!" When I realise he doesn't know I'm awake. He grabs the base of my cock and starts moving his head and hand up and down in unison. I seem to have left it too long to protest as I'm now hard and it feels too good to stop. It's strange that if he knew I was awake I would have stopped him instantly, but with him thinking I'm asleep it's like I'm getting away with letting this pleasure continue.

It then hit me that he was not careful at all when he came in and he must have done this before. I then realised he's been here for 8 months and could have done this any number of times when I was on sleeping pills. I was suddenly feeling angry that he had been taking advantage of me, yet pleasure from the blowjob. I had never had mixed emotions like this before.

I eventually just ignored it and lay there with Jeff using an array of techniques to make me cum which I eventually do. He swallowed it, kept sucking as I got soft, put my cock away, covered me back up then left. I can't deny that it felt amazing but still... bizarre, right?

It was 2.20am, he'd been sucking my cock for nearly an hour. I couldn't believe this was happening, though I did end up falling asleep soon after and awoke to my alarm at 7.30am.

Jeff was in bed before college. I got ready for my morning run and after 40 minutes decided to go straight to Annie's and shower there. She lives with her parents who are cool and give us our space. She greets me with a kiss and I jump in the shower, then enter her room to dry and get dressed and we go out to breakfast before she has college.

I spent the next few hours with friends before work and return home to see Annie waiting for me. We spent the evening together, go to bed, have great sex and fall asleep with her in my arms and my right hand on her arse.

I actually slept well until I woke up again, this time it was just after 3am as the bed covers were being peeled off of me. As I came round and realise what was going on my cock was being released and swallowed. It was Jeff, yet again for the 2nd night in a row. Has he been doing this every night? And for how long? He knew I was on sleeping pills and I've mentioned to him before how Annie is a super heavy sleeper so he must have thought he was safe to take advantage like this.

Regardless, here he was again getting me hard with his sucking and tongueing, gripping me for a jerk and twist and he blows me. I can't deny he does give much better head than Annie, but is this really what I want? I quickly ignore that question as he takes as much of me as he can down his throat, holding me there as his throat muscles squeeze my cock, it felt so good, my hand still firmly cupping Annie's arse.

Eventually I unload and he again swallows every drop and continues his work until I'm soft, covers me up and goes to bed. I couldn't believe it. Annie was right next to me and he still sucked me off.

Each night was the same. Annie would stay at mine some nights and others I at hers. Though every night that I was at home, alone or not, Jeff would come in late waking me up and suck my dick. I soon realised that post-orgasm I would fall asleep in minutes into a kind of heavy sleep. My nights alone took me hours to sleep and when I did I awoke easy.

It seemed that cumming was the cure to my insomnia, though it never worked when I used my own hand. I decided I would keep up this charade and let Jeff have his fun. With me and Annie at it about 4-5 days a week I spent many nights being cured of my insomnia.

My mind changed when I heard whispering one night after my room door opened. My cock was released but not instantly sucked like usual. Then there were flashes and more whispering. This fucker has brought someone here from the club and they're taking pictures? This is too far. Then I heard "go for it" and a cautious hand started wanking me and I hear "woah" then licking and then sucking, slowly getting into it as they they try take me down their throat.

So not only does Jeff suck my "sleeping" cock, which he actually did for a long time, but now he brings a stranger home to take picture of it and gives him free reign of my manhood.

I wanted to stop it there, but that would be proof that I hadn't been asleep and everyone would know that I was letting a dude suck my cock next to my sleeping girlfriend. My only choice was to let this stranger pump my cock and try to take me down their throat. Soon he manages it, they start taking turns and even make a game up about who can get further down it. It took roughly 2 hours for them to get me to cum with all their playing around. Then, as they were leaving, I hear Annie's voice. "Jeff, I told you before, only you, that was the deal. Don't bring strangers again or I'll have to tell him." Jeff closed the door without saying a word.

So Annie was aware of this the whole time? somehow that made this so much hotter. my girlfriend, my roommate and others have been sharing my cock with me completely unaware. I was just glad I now got to enjoy every second of it.