Gay Spaces Pt. 01

Story Info
Closet case fucks and sucks a hot Latino at a conference.
5.1k words
4.67
7.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck is he doing?" I thought to myself as he walked towards me.

"Fuck, I can't believe I just flashed that look at him, is he going to talk to me? I'm with my fucking colleagues. Fuck!" my thoughts continued racing.

"Calm down, it seemed like he shot a 'look' back at me, but maybe it wasn't? Maybe he didn't give me a look. Maybe he was just walking this way. And anyway, he's not going to come up to a random guy during a break at a financial conference and start flirting, right? And if he did, I just, I don't know, he will just say hello or something, right? If he does more, I can play dumb if he even remotely flirts with me. Actually, I wouldn't even need to do that. Just act like he's crazy! And I'm probably imaging the fact that he's walking towards me anyway! But he won't take his eyes off me, and he did make an aggressive fuck me face. But...." my thoughts raced on.

The man, a beautiful, stylish man, continued to walk towards me, not breaking eye contact for a second. As those thoughts ran through my head, my eyes darted between him, the floor and my circle of four colleagues standing in a circle. Of course one other thought raced through my mind as he approached. I wanted him to bend me over the table right there and shove his dick up my ass, or vice versa.

But not here! Not now! I keep my cock-lust separate from the other facets of my life. Fuck, I date women to keep up appearances for fuck sake! I even (kinda) fuck them by picturing cocks penetrating me so I remain hard enough to stay inside them. I meet my guys online! I'm not ready for anyone to know. I'm not even sure I'm gay! Well, it's sorta clear to me that I'm at least half-gay, okay maybe more than half. My gay sex is passionate and leaves all parties satisfied. With women? Shit, it's getting more and more difficult to stomach sticking my dick in those things of theirs, let alone my tongue. And then there's the fact that eight of my last nine partners penetrated me with a penis.

When he got within a few steps, my anxiety peaked. I thought about turning and walking to the bathroom. Just before I did, he looked down at a piece of paper in his hand. He turned off right before he reached me and placed it discretely next to a pile of presentations outside the conference room door and disappeared inside.

I hadn't noticed him in the large conference room. The break between sessions was the first time I saw him. As I said he was beautiful. A little on the short side, maybe 5'6" or so and appeared white-ish, but definitely Hispanic. His bleached blonde hair had black roots and contrasted with his dark olive skin tone. His face had soft feminine features, especially his full puffy lips and striking blue eyes. His eyes are what caught my attention from across the room. I would later realize those were colored contacts that he changed regularly. He was dressed in a European-style form-fitting suit that accentuated his V-shaped torso and slim waist. He wore a deep maroon shirt with no tie under the gray pinstriped jacket.

It was almost time for the next session to start. A riveting ninety-minutes on obscure tax rules effecting investment accounts. I went back to the room before my circle of friends broke so I could discretely pick up the paper that I figured was his cell number. I picked it up, slipped it in my pocket and then entered the large room where I'd spent the last day and half bored out of my mind. I walked slowly up the middle aisle in between the long folding tables, checking both sides of the room.

The conference was held in a spacious multi-purpose ballroom with high ceilings in a chain hotel in downtown Manhattan. I'd flown in from Atlanta a few nights back and there was one and a half more days of torture before my colleagues and I flew back home. The nights were though, and we had plans that night. Dinner at a great restaurant with some of my favorite co-workers, get drunk, then duck out a bit before the rest of them so I could troll the internet for some more NYC cock. NYC was the best. I'd done the same thing the past two nights and walked a total of seven blocks to get a late-night drilling by two different hot guys.

I continued to scan the room for my new friend as I approached my row. I got to my seat and had yet to see him, so I peered over the last ten or so rows. There he was, starring me down. I was determined to text him, but I couldn't do so sitting next to my friends. I thought for a minute about what to do. There was no way I was going to sit next to him. I grabbed my stuff and went to one of the chairs set up along the side of the room for overflow and late-comers. I texted two of my friends that I wasn't feeling well and planned to sit in the back of the room.

I moved back to the aisle and made my way towards a chair in the back corner. As I walked to the back of the room, I awkwardly shifted my eyes between the floor and the man who continued to stare me down. Like most closet-cases, I wanted to sit next to him and express my desire to rip off his clothes and put his cock in my mouth. Instead,, I walked awkwardly past him with my head down because we were in public.

I did muster the courage to steal a few glances as I approached his aisle. As I got closer to him, he shot me a closed lip, half-mouth smile accompanied by an unmistakable eyebrow raise. It was so flirty my dick tingled! But with so many people around, I quickly shifted my eyes downward and sought the comfort of the seat in the corner.

As I walked back I began to wonder how he identified me as potentially interested? Like I said, I think I shot him a look outside the room, but it was really subtle, especially with colleagues and friends around. And as I thought more about it, I think he was looking at me when I first saw him. I wondered if I was possibly just that hot that he threw me a look to see if I would bite? I also began to wonder if I light up a gaydar?

I am pretty hot. I'm quite tall, well over six feet with thick blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm definitely in the top 5% of good-looking people in most situations, especially a tax professionals conference! I played basketball in high school, didn't make my college team but I did make the university golf team.

I got to my seat and pulled the piece of paper out of my pocket as everyone shuffled in. The man, now in front of me, was turned around with his arm draped across the back of the chair. He stared at me through the scores of people returning to their seats. I continued to awkwardly shoot fleeting glances and then look away. I opened the paper, so excited to read it! I was hoping it was a phone number which would allow us to communicate in the privacy of phone land.

As I opened it, a more aggressive fantasy occurred to me. I prayed it was an address and a note that said something like 'let's sneak out, hop in separate cabs and go back to my hotel and fuck!' You know, every closet-case's dream! There was no such message, but it was a cell number.

I was so anxious for the room to settle down and the presentation to start so I could text him. I thought about how things have changed in just a few short months. A few months ago my stomach would be in knots when I had a guy's number, even a random stranger from the internet, which is where all but one of my man-hookups came from to date. The guilt and confusion of sexual encounters with men was subsiding exponentially with every new cock I sucked or fucked. I thought back to my first internet hookup two years ago when I was a senior in college. I was a ball of nerves the first time I snuck out of my golf team's hotel to swallow the cock of a 35-year dude in Jacksonville.

Now though, it was totally different. Don't get me wrong, I was, and still am totally closeted, but gay encounters were becoming more comfortable. I mean that day I was in close proximity to my co-workers. Even a few months before I would have deemed the situation too risky. My risk tolerance was expanding! Probably due to my increasingly insatiable cock-cravings. I guess that's why I met his initial glance with a slight 'fuck-me' look.

I was as excited to text this guy as I used to be when I got a hot girl's number in high school. Back in the days when I could convince myself I wanted pussy and suppressed my preference. I was confident that he respected anonymity as well. Although he was clearly very openly gay, he exhibited the upmost discretion in passing me his number. I figured I had a good shot to meet him later that night at his hotel without my friends finding out.

The MC introduced the next panel and they started to drivel. I looked up and my-soon-to-be friend looked back at me and flashed an impatient look. I smiled at him for the first time and opened up my texts. I typed in his number and sent, "What's up?"

I saw him react when he got the text and he moved his phone under the table to respond. I wasn't sure if he knew the man and woman on either side of him, but they were physically close to him. I appreciated the discretion. I felt a little vibrate and as I looked down I realized why he was so discrete. The message read:

"Top?"

I felt more than a tingle in my cock as I read this. This was probably the hottest guy I've ever seen! Well, the hottest one that I had a chance to fuck at least. I was so turned on that he got right to it.

"I do, but receive as well. Love sucking a big dick. It's seems you respect this, but just so we are on the same page, you know I'm 'discrete' and here with friends," I replied.

"You closet cases are so cute, yes I could tell. What are you in the mood for now?" he inquired.

"?" I replied.

"Top or bottom?" he quickly responded.

"Wow, like where, in the bathroom?" I responded. "How about offering a guy a little foreplay at least!" I added with a winking emoji. I remember thinking Jesus, I'm really gay as I read over my word choices and phrasing!

I couldn't believe how fast we got right to it. I was so turned on I could barely breath. He responded right away after each text, but it seemed like hours in between.

"Send me a dick-pic."

"LOL, how do you know I have one?" I responded with a winking emoji.

"Um, you're a young, closeted gay dude, LOL!"

I smiled because he was right. I sent him a full nude selfie, non-erect, and a close up of my hard dick next to a standard tv remote to show him I was packing serious heat. I included the caption, "Care to return the favor?"

"Beautiful cock. I want it. NOW! Come see mine for yourself. I'm in a bottom mood. Follow me a minute or so after I leave."

My eyes widened as I read it and my dick stiffened even more! I wasn't going to do it, I wasn't totally sure he was serious, but gawd it was hot. Actually I think I knew he was serious, but I was certainly not going to do it. I replied with a smiley face and then followed with:

"Are you crazy! Tonight. I have to go to dinner with my friends. Maybe I go to your place after?"

"No, now, and you were right, the men's room. Trust me, no one will catch us. Just do what I say. I'll make it very worth your while," he suggested.

"Dude, there's 1,000 people here. They have to piss! There in and out of the bathroom, they will see our feet, and hear us! How about a name first! LOL!"

"Don't worry, I got the feet covered, let's do it. I need that dick now. Name later!" he replied ending with the same winking emoji I used earlier.

"Dude, that's crazy. How about we sneak out and go to my hotel. It's a 20-minute cab ride."

"Nah, my boss is here, I can't disappear for too long,"

The texts were flying. He was serious. He wanted to fuck. So did I. But, ah, this is a little risky. Not only the closet thing, but this is work related event! I looked at him as he looked at his phone waiting for a response. I pondered. As I thought about it, I saw him typing again. My phone vibrated and what he sent made my decision very clear. Up popped a naked selfie of his muscular body and low-hanging cock with a message, "now or never dude, trust me, we won't get caught."

My dick was already nearly fully erect before he sent the selfie. As I stared at the picture of this gorgeous man and his big cock which hung down impressively between his thighs in a flaccid state, I seriously considered his offer. I could only imagine what his full hard-on looked like. I was pretty big myself, over seven inches, but his, wow, it must be over eight. And on a shorter guy with a medium frame, it looked even more massive.

I thought for another minute. Looking down at the phone and then back at him. He began typing again, "now or never dude, I'm bored and horny as shit. I can sniff out another cock if you puss out, let's go!"

As he sent the last message he rose to leave the conference room. I was on the clock. I watched him leave the room and then I again blew up his picture. I zoomed in on that beautiful package. "I need this guy, maybe we can find somewhere better than the bathroom?", I thought to myself. Fuck it, I shifted my erection upward, catching the tip under my belt so people wouldn't see it, and headed for the door.

I left the room and entered the empty hallway. He did seem to have this figured out. If we were going to do this, he knew we had to do this early in a presentation. People can sit through this boring shit for 30 minutes or so, and then everyone gets up to get water, make a call or take a piss. As I got closer. I could feel the tip of my penis swell, intensified by the fact that my belt was retraining it just under the ridge. I discretely squeezed my big dick through my pants to relive some horniness and make it swell more. I was on the precipice of the best decision I ever made.

As I turned the corner for the bathroom, he was playfully hiding just around the corner. As I turned, he grabbed me, scaring the shit out of me! He powerfully half-spun me so I was facing him and planted a hot tongue kiss right on me from his tip toes. God, this was public! If someone walked out of any of the three doors they would see me lip-locked with a man. But the kiss was hot. We held it for five or ten seconds before I pulled away. As I did so, he went right for my hard dick. He grabbed it firmly, smiled and exclaimed, "nice," with a sexy sigh.

"Listen," he said, "go in the last stall by the wall. Take your pants down and wait for me."

I hurriedly complied with his request and within a minute I was sitting on a covered toilet with my raging hard-on pointing towards the ceiling. I heard him enter the bathroom and make some noise. He knocked on the door of the stall and handed me a paper cup filled with liquid soap. I then heard him go back to the door again, presumably to make sure no one was coming. He returned quickly and knocked again, this time he entered the stall.

He was holding one shoe, which he placed in the back corner behind the toilet. His pants were undone and he quickly took them off and hung them on the door. As he turned around, I was eye-to-eye with his large erection, pointing at me at an about 45 degree angle. He lifted his leg to mount me, but I stopped him by grabbing his waist. Just the sight of his beautiful penis made me forget where I was, how I could so easily be caught and outed. But I couldn't resist. I opened my salivating mouth and craned my neck upward catching the top of his erection with my upper lip. I pulled it down so it pointed straight at my face and consumed his engorged head with a single forward motion.

I got right to work, sliding back and forth along his cock. He did as well pumping my wet, willing orafice, ramming the very back of my throat. He moaned softly as I pleasured his organ with my impressive oral skills. I guess we momentarily forgot that someone could walk in, but we were lost in the moment. He gently grabbed the back of my head and ran his fingers through my straight, silky blonde hair as he fucked my face. After a moment, he lightly pulled my hair and tilted my head upwards. He kissed me, and reminded me we have to hurry. He then sat on my knees and wrapped his legs around my waist.

I fixated on his raging stiff cock as he wrapped his legs around my body. It was chaotic, but he did have this figured out. I could see it would work and was absolutely in love with him already! After shifting into position, he put his arms around my neck and smiled, "I told you so," he said with a wink.

I felt comfortable that as long as we didn't make any noise, no one coming in for a piss would be the wiser. When I looked down at our two big dicks pointing upwards, leaning against each other, It was so hot, I actually felt it was worth it even if we got caught. I let out a deep sigh as I pulled him closer so our hard dicks could rub together, and began to kiss him.

We kissed for a while and pressed the bottom of our warm shafts together. We still had the bathroom to ourselves for the time being so we could make some kissy noises and breath heavily. As hot as it was though, I preferred to not get caught. I wanted to cum and get out of there. I whispered to him, "put me inside of you."

At this point it dawned on me why he got the soap. My lover motioned his head toward the cup and I brought it between us so he could dip his fingers in and grab a healthy heaping of the make-shift lube. Realizing what a mess this could make, I paused him momentarily to throw my tie over my shoulder, and get my shirt and jacket out of the way a bit better.

When I was ready he commenced greasing up my throbbing cock. He was careful not to make a mess. I held the cup with one hand, and cupped his ass to hold him in place with the other. Still holding my neck tightly, he started with the tip of my engorged mushroom head. He rubbed it gently and then slid his fingers down to get the top of my shaft right under the ridge. He then reloaded and palmed my thick shaft, stroking me to ensure I would easily slide right inside of him. Finally, he reached between our intertwined legs, and stretched and fingered his puckered hole to get some soap inside the best he could.

Miraculously, no one yet had interrupted. My lover wiped off his hand with some paper towels he brought with him and changed his grip on of my neck. He nodded, indicating he was ready to ride. I grabbed his ass with both hands, allowing his body weight to naturally spread his hole, and lifted him up slightly while pulling him forward. When his boy-hole touched my cock, dutifully hard and pointing upwards ready to impale, he reached down through his legs and grabbed a firm hold.

My lover fiddled a bit to line me up with his pleasure canal and I felt the permeable flesh of the tip of my penis poke through the target a bit. When I felt it slip in ever so slightly, I thrusted upward to penetrate him about a half inch. He winced, and I apologized to which he just smiled. He then held my dick steady and nodded, he was ready to slide down.

I wanted to lower him down my pole more slowly than I did, but gravity had a say in it. He slide right down to the base in a matter of seconds. His eyes squinted, indicating a slight amount of pain. I had never penetrated a man's ass that quickly on the first stroke, but he was no virgin. Sure, it hurt a bit, but he was sufficiently gaped.

When his ass cheeks reached my thighs, I leaned in to kiss him again. I circled my hips a bit to stimulate his anal nerves. He was letting out short, quiet sighs as I worked his ass. Just as I was started lifting him up to slide up and down my rod, our first visitor arrived.

We both held our breath and tried to calm down as the fellow conference-goer took a piss a few feet away from the stall in which I had my dick up a stranger's ass. My lover and I looked at each other and he was smiling and making weird eyes. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't laugh or make any noises at all. I was really nervous but really excited. It seemed like the man was zipping up when someone else came in to relieve themselves.

12