Gay Spaces Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat there with cock buried deep inside my new friend, the two men began to speak! I felt my partner stroke my chin and I opened my eyes. When I opened them, I was looking down and staring straight at his huge hard-on that was resting on my stomach pointing towards my face. I picked my head to make eye contact and my lover was still smiling. I moved one hand off his ass cheek and put my finger in front on my closed mouth indicating for him to shush! It was so intense! I not only had to hold in sounds of pleasure, but laughter too!

My lover smiled, stuck out his tongue and gestured with his finger for me to grab hold of it. I couldn't help it. He was so cute! I grabbed his tongue with my lips as the two men continued their conversation, one washing his hands and the other still pissing. He then pulled his tongue out of my mouth, looked at me with that adorable smirk and bit his bottom lip. He was flush to my thighs, with every inch of my large erection up his ass. He began to flex and contract his anal muscles around my ready-to-erupt penis. I opened my mouth and my eyes widened. It took everything inside me not to make any noise as his powerful grip stimulated my pulsating cock. The second man was now washing his hands and I needed them to leave!

My orgasm was coming, there was no stopping it. My lover was now leaning back, holding onto my neck for leverage. He smiled and gazed intently into my eyes as he turned and twisted his thighs inwards to work my climaxing organ. My eyes were popping out of their sockets, my mouth opened wide as I fought to stay silent and not cum until our company departed. To no avail of course, as the two men continued to converse, I spurted a steady stream of man-goo into my partner's hole. I felt two more ropes of semen fill him up as my body quivered from my chest to my knees. As my orgasm subside, and I was pretty sure the men left, I let out a steady moan as the last few dribbles trickled out.

I smiled and gasped for breath as I just had the best orgasm since stumbling upon jerking off so many years ago. We began to make out, I wanted to stay there all day, but as exciting as it was, after I came, the risk-reward factor shifted in the other direction. I began to lift him off my now satisfied penis, but he quickly gripped my erection again with his anal muscles and grabbed my shoulders:

"Uh, reciprocation?" he said with a firm bit flirty look. "You may be a closet case, but this isn't your first rodeo. You rode me, you make me cum!" I smiled and he continued, "stay inside me as long as you can."

With my still-erect cock up his ass, he leaned back slightly and brought his eight-inch monster upwards towards my face. I didn't hesitate and tilted my head downward to accept his upward thrusting penis. He shifted his cum-filled ass back and forth as I bobbed my head up and down, slobbering and gagging all over his beautiful cock. Don't get me wrong, to this day It was the most exciting sexual experience of my life, but I tried to make him cum as fast as possible. The session was about to end and I knew the bathroom would be flooded with men in a few minutes.

I wrenched my neck as far as I was physically capable, and my partner used the leverage of his calves wrapped around my back to fuck my face harder. I still had his ass cupped in my hands and I pushed his body upwards with my thighs as well, trying desperately to finish him off before company arrived. I heard his breathing intensify and I met that by tightening my lips around his shaft and more downward head action. I felt his bulbous head swell in my mouth right before he let loose a shot of man juice that hit the back of my throat. The first significant offering slid easily down my gullet and I prepared for more.

As he continued to release his cum in my mouth, I heard a lot of commotion in the hallway. In total he shot about six spurts of spooge in my mouth. When I was certain he was done, I pulled my head up and lifted him off my now half-hard penis. As he fell to my lap, we realized a crowd was descending on the men's room. He could see that I was nervous as a score or more of tax nerds were about to join us just seconds after I swallowed his load. "Just be quiet and wait it out," he said with a calm wink and a smile.

I began to sweat as men entered the bathroom with the taste of my lover's cum still so fresh in my mouth. At first I was nervous and pissed at my new friend. His smile indicated he was revealing in the precarious situation! At least 25 guys relieved themselves between sessions, none quite like us, but you know what I mean! It was probably 10 minutes before the coast was clear, but it felt like an hour.

It was nerve racking. I kept my eyes peeled on the crack in the stall, as any one of them could the two of us were in there through it. To calm my nerves, I fiddled with my friend's freshly drained, now soft penis. We gave each other a few pecks, but I primarily kept my eyes peeled on the stall door.

When the noise subsided, my lover arose from legs which had fallen asleep! He exited the bathroom and saw the coast was clear. Not a sole was in the hallway, so he re-entered and figured I'd be comfortable enough to talk due to his assurance. I arose from the toilet and needed a minute or two for the blood to return to my legs. When I could feel them again, I carefully pulled up my pants, trying hard to not get any soap, spit or cum on them!

I left the stall spent a few minutes scouring myself in the mirror to ensure that there was no visible cum stains on my person, or any other hard-to-explain visible indications that I just fucked a guy up the ass and swallowed his spooge in the bathroom! When I was comfortable I'd put myself back together, we began to speak.

"Round 2, 7:00, my hotel," he began.

There was no question I wanted a round two, and many more for that matter, but I had plans. "Can we do late night?" I requested.

"7:00, Ill text you the room and the address," he responded definitively in the firmest, hottest Spanish accent.

"I have dinner plans with my colleagues...."

"Who's cum can you still taste in your mouth, your colleagues?" he said with a smile. "Change the plans. No one turns me down...it'll be worth your while. And I know a great place for dinner."

"Um, I think I can change plans. The dinner, um can we just order something in though?"

"What! No we are in New York, order in?"

"I've never, um, I always, you know, met guys, I've never been on a date like out with a guy."

"You closet cases are adorable. Be there at 7:00. We are going to work on you tonight."

"What's your name by the way."

"Miguel," he said holding out his hand. "It's nice to meet you," he said with a big smile.

12