Gay Spaces Pt. 02

Story Info
A closet case fucks in a window and goes on his first date.
4.8k words
4.35
2.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped off the elevator and the sign directed me towards room 1304. I saw an open door close to the elevator and figured that must be the room. As I approached, I saw my gorgeous friend standing in the doorway barefoot and shirtless, wearing only a tight pair of dark blue jeans. He leaned on the edge of the door with his forearm as I approached, totally eye-fucking him up and down. His chiseled pecs and abs shortened my breath, but it was tip of his penis bulging out of his tight pants that drove me wild. The clearly visible ridge of his erect cock-head poked through to the left, an impressive distance down his leg.

I embraced him, draping one arm around his neck and palming that bulge with the other hand. I rubbed his beautiful cock through his pants and buried my tongue down his throat. I was hungry but dinner could wait. A much larger appetite needed satisfying. I had but two thoughts. Dropping to my knees, and what position I wanted to be fucked in with his big, beautiful dick. I palmed and squeezed his manhood so intensely, we stumbled back a foot or so into the room. I began the descent to my knees as the door closed. I couldn't wait a minute longer to get that dick in my mouth. Miguel stopped me though, and lead me further inside.

I pursued him in a frenzied state. My already hard dick throbbed inside my pants. I was so horny, I worried I'd cum prematurely just from sucking his cock. At the end of the hallway, Miguel's luxury room opened up into the most glamorous suite i ever saw. It was a split level and a staircase lead down to 15-foot floor-to-ceiling windows. My lover continued until he reached it; turned to his side and said, "I like to be watched," as he gestured down to the elevated pedestrian path winding along the river.

Miguel continued, "I always pay the difference to stay here instead of where my company puts me. Do you know this hotel has a reputation amongst exhibitionists and those that like to watch? Most of the passers-by on the skywalk glance up to see if anyone is putting on a show. Some park themselves on the benches for hours waiting for one. We will give them one," he ended with a smile.

By the time he finished, I reached the window, now facing the beautiful Latino, our profiles visible to the passers-by below. "Holy shit," I uttered in surprise, "you think they're watching us? You think they can see?"

"Stand behind me," Miguel ordered as he squared his narrow yet muscular shoulders to the window. I moved behind him and continued to take in the view. I looked out upon the city and caressed his well-defined, rock hard muscles protruding from his stretched brown skin. "I've been down there. You can see. You can't recognize people, but you can clearly see what they are doing. Especially at night with the lights on in the rooms. They are going to watch me fuck you."

I softly stroked the gorgeous man as we watched the comings and goings below, eventually resting my hands came to rest on his sides. I leaned forward and nibbled the back of his neck, getting turned-on by the onlookers. This was exactly what I wanted. To tell the world I love cock. I love to get fucked by men. That I'm gay. But without being identified! I slid one hand down and grabbed hold of the massive erection straining my lover's jeans. "Unbutton my pants and take them off. Show them my big dick," he ordered.

I did exactly as told. I undid his pants and dropped to one knee to help him step out of them. I couldn't see it, but I felt his big, hard dick spring upwards when I freed it from his tight pants. After he stepped out of the jeans, which was now confirmed to be the only garment he was wearing, I got into an ass-licking and dick-sucking position on my knees. That tight, muscular ass I fucked a few hours before was now at eye level. Unable to resist, I spread his cheeks and prepared to bury my tongue in it.

"Not yet," he barked. "Stand up. Now reach around and play with my dick. Let them see underneath it, the top and the sides. Let them see you enjoy it."

As soon as I grabbed his powerful shaft, I felt it's energy travel up my arm to my core. I stroked it, turned it, released it to play with his balls, and then grabbed it again. I worked his cock for the onlookers for a moment or two while I grinded my still caged monster against his bare ass. My lover then broke the silence with a question, "don't you find it liberating to have other people see how much you love my dick?"

I did. It was exciting. It was anonymous enough. But the question took me by surprise a bit. I was conscious we were fooling around in the window, but when he asked me so directly, realizations poured into my head. I realized I was intentionally hiding my face from view by kissing Miguel's neck despite the people below being strangers. Not to mention, being too far below to recognize me. Miguel was right, this is liberating! It was such a comfortable baby step out of the closet! It made the situation so much hotter, "yes!" I exclaimed in sexy whisper.

Miguel laughed and stepped away from me, pulling his penis from my grasp and leaving me facing the world. He took a step or two away, turned and said, "now take off your clothes and show the people your beautiful body."

I hurriedly kicked off my shoes, took off my shirt and socks and began unbuckling my belt. Within 30 seconds, my pants dropped to the floor and I stood back up with eight-plus-raging inches visible to scores of people below. I faced Miguel, again, our naked profiles to the window, and he approached me. He took my erection in his fist and I followed his lead. I bent my knees slightly to make up for the six-inch or so height difference and allow him to grasp both our cocks with the same hand. We maintained intense eye-contact as he rubbed our penises together, the bottom of mine against the top of his.

"Now," he began with a wry smile, "suck my cock in front of the world."

Sex anywhere, anytime, any situation with this beautiful man would have been indescribable. But the way he set it up for me to suck his dick in view of strangers that could clearly see me, a man, suck another man's penis without quite making out my face, well that was truly the most erotic moment I've experienced to this day. I quickly fell to my knees, grabbed his hips and opened wide to accept his offering.

I'm a pretty good dick sucker, I can't deep throat though. Miguel was very large. well over seven inches and very thick, just a tad smaller than me. But on his small frame, it looked so big, it was a bit intimidating. Not to mention, it was the biggest one I sucked to date. In the unique position we fucked in the bathroom earlier, I wasn't able to fully appreciate his size. In the window, I accommodated about two-thirds of his shaft and used a twisting hand technique on the lower part to provide more stimulation. I enhanced the gagging sounds to further please my lover as I bobbed my head back and forth, slobbering all over it. I stayed mindful of my teeth as well since he was so thick.

It took a minute or two, but we achieved a great rhythm. Miguel's hand settled in on the back of my head and he obtained a steady cadence of gentle thrusts. His sack swung back and forth as he fucked my face. I was so worked up, my saliva glands were in overdrive, lubing that thick delicious rod. Drool poured from the corners of my mouth, pouring to the floor in broken streams. Each time I lunged my head forward, I opened wide and repositioned my lips to take a fraction more of his penis down my throat.

A few times, I pulled away to lick the underside of his shaft and smooth balls. I inhaled his masculine yet clean essence. I still remember getting his whole sack in my mouth. I placed my nostrils on the soft, moist skin of his pole and took a deep whiff as I tongue-massaged his testicles in my mouth. Miguel was in full control, and that coupled with people watching made it all the more intense. I continued sucking his dick until I couldn't wait any longer. I let his hard-as-steel erection drop from my mouth, looked up and begged, "fuck me, please."

A slight nod granted me permission to stand up and Miguel predictably turned me towards the window. I knew all along that I was destined to take it up the ass in plain site of the people below. What I didn't know was that my man was hell-bent on having everyone within earshot of the room hear me get fucked. Miguel grabbed a nearby ottoman and I mounted it doggy style. He worked his way between my knees, my face inches from the glass and he started massaging my hard buttocks.

Miguel rested his sufficiently slobbered cock on the top of my crack and lower back, his body pressed firmly against the back of my legs. I heard him spit into his hand right before he took a step back. He began to lube me up and finger my experienced but still tight hole while he instructed me.

"I want you to grunt and moan as loud as you can every time I drive it in you, understand?"

"Yes," I said softly.

"What," he screamed, indicating I needed to be much louder.

"Yes," I corrected myself in a loud, firm voice.

"When we really get into it, I want to hear some really dirty talk."

"YES!", I responded even louder.

With that, Miguel took his big cock in his hand and found my entrance. He wasn't rough, but not gentle either. As his big dick entered my puckered hole and burrowed deeper at a slightly faster pace than I preferred, I let out a genuine, continual, escalating loud moan. I believe I was able to fit his entire package on the first attempt. When he reached my guts, he shifted his feet a bit and tightened his grip on my hips. "I want to hear you take it bitch," he informed me right before withdrawing his massive rod back to impaling position.

As he thrust back inside me, the impact of full insertion created an echoing clapping sound accompanied by a yelp of pain and pleasure. I moaned even louder the second time. It was still painful, but it felt better than the initial plunge. His first four or five pumps were all deliberate, with Miguel pausing each time before entering me again to remind me to squeal like a bitch. Each time the clapping sound our bodies made on full-insertion impact competed with my screeches of pain and pleasure. When he finally hit a rhythm, there was no need to remind me to scream anymore.

Miguel pounded me doggy style as I screamed, "FUCK MY ASS!" Every few trips inside me I screamed a new phrase.

"Give it to me!"

"Harder!"

"Fuck me like a bitch, up the ass!"

"O Yes, like that! Deeper!"

And Finally, "FUCK YES, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, like that!"

Miguel was not through with me yet. As I hysterically notified him of my impending eruption, he pulled out pronto and took a step back to remove all stimulation. My head dropped and I sucked wind as the tingling in my anus subsided. Miguel patiently waited and then moved back towards me. I suddenly felt him grab hold of a fistful of hair; and he subsequently yanked me to my feet.

The small but powerful Latino kicked the ottoman aside and slammed me up against the window. He pulled my hips back and kicked my feet wider. He bent me over a bit, just low enough to get back inside me. My hands and face were pressed up against the glass, his forearm buried in my back, holding me in place. My puckered little hole contracted, like it was breathing,, waiting for his pleasure stick to get back inside. "I want them to see you cum," he told me as he entered my cavity again.

Slightly bent over, his other hand holding my hip for leverage, Miguel fucked me relentlessly from behind. My cries of pleasure resumed, it was such a turn on! I mostly kept my eyes shut tight to focus on the euphoric pleasure provided by the masterpiece violating my insides. Yet I opened them occasionally to see if the people below were watching. They were.

I was so much taller than Miguel, they couldn't see the beautiful man behind me. But there was no mistaking the fact that I was getting fucked up the ass. Some likely fixated on my huge, hard cock flying upwards and slapping my washboard belly each time he impaled me. Others saw the pleasure of my contorted face as he pummeled me mercilessly.

Some stared as I continued to grunt and scream and beg for more as an impending orgasm percolated in my butt.

The onlookers saw my whole body began to quiver as I shot the first rope of cum onto the window and the soft plush carpet. They saw him fuck another 4 or 5 steady shots of ejaculate out of me while I screamed at the top of my lungs. They saw that I didn't give a fuck that they were watching or who heard me. They saw my euphoric climax followed shortly by Miguel's, which came within a minute of mine. They saw my eyes close and mouth open wide as I felt him fill me with his seed. They saw that I let a man fuck me in the ass. They saw a turning point in my life.

Miguel filled me up with his viscous, sticky man juice. I felt his cum squeeze out of my hole, forced out by his big dick as he pumped me with a few cool-down strokes. When he extracted himself from my anus, I felt a gush pour to the floor followed by a tickling dribble. How in the world could he come so much so shortly after I drained his balls at the conference? It didn't matter. We were both so pleased and satisfied. I turned around so the world could see cum trickle from my hole, down the back of my leg. I embraced Miguel and we tongue-kissed gently as our bodies slowly returned to normal.

After we caught our breath, he stepped back and said, "get dressed, you're taking me to dinner."

I didn't answer right away. In fact I think he had to ask me twice. I just finished the best fuck, actually, the best experience of my life. After he repeated himself, I got very stressed. I wasn't ready to be in public with a man. On a date with a man. That's different from getting fucked in a window high enough to remain anonymous. So I told him how I felt.

"About that, I'm not sure I'm ready."

"Dude, we are in NYC. In the meat packing district none-the-less! For fuck sake, we just fucked in front of a floor-to-ceiling window! Do you know what a gay space is?"

"A gay space?" I inquired a bit puzzled.

"Yes, a gay space. We are going to go down there and we are the majority. Not only does no one in this city, and particularly this neighborhood, give a shit who you fuck, but here we outnumber the straight people! So get dressed. Take me to dinner. Hold my hand. Kiss me on the street, and flirt with me at the restaurant!"

As I sat naked on the ottoman listening, Miguel's words began to resonate. He was right. If I can't let strangers in this neighborhood see who I am, how can I ever come out? I don't want to troll the internet my whole life. And I sure as shit don't want to stick my dick in pussies anymore. Fuck it, I cleaned up, got dressed and 15 minutes later, I was making out with a man in the elevator of a hotel.

My tongue was in Miguel's mouth when I heard the ding indicating that we reached the lobby. I tried to pull away, but he didn't let me go. When the door opened, for the first time in my life, people saw me kissing another man. He held me for the appropriate amount of time. Enough to ensure that the two ladies waiting to go up saw us, but not so much to be rude. I admit I held my head down as I passed the two 40-ish year-old, stylish women, but I got better as the night wore on.

Entering the restaurant on a date with a man was another big step. We entered holding hands, and I was really stressed out as we approached the young hostess. Miguel and I held hands all the way to the table before he finally released me. The reason Miguel chose the particular restaurant is that our server, a young, pretty, slightly thick emo chick with black clothes, lots of tats and pink hair, was a friend of his from college. Even I easily identified her as totally straight, very cool fag-hag, and her friendly demeanor and comfort with Miguel put me at ease.

More than half the clientele were gay men, but we were surrounded by straight couples on either side. Even though it was obvious they beyond didn't give a fuck, it was still hard to hold Miguel's hand and engage in flirty banter so close to them. The convivial conversation with Bethany certainly helped put me at ease, as did two bottles of wine.

When Bethany brought the check, she eagerly asked where we off to next. I was certain the answer was back to Miguel's room for more hot sex, but instead he quipped:

"Wouldn't you like to know?" in a sarcastically snarky way.

"I get off soon, will you be local?"

"With Mr. Blockbuster here?" Miguel quipped.

I wasn't sure what he meant, I was so young the last time I was in a Blockbuster. But it became clear that they were discussing my wardrobe and overall style. We were a hot enough couple to get into any club in the neighborhood, but my lover and waitress had a makeover in mind. I was a little offended at first, but then I got really excited. Our waitress closed out her shift and we moved on to an all-night boutique.

Mind you, legit stores close at a normal time. Options are limited at an all-night adult store in the meat-packing district. But I was having such a life changing night, being myself in public for the first time ever. Bethany was totally cool and I even got excited about going to a gay club as we shopped for more appropriate attire. I wasn't into the mainly BDSM options available, but we found a (relatively) reasonable ensemble, and 90 minutes after finishing dinner, the three of us were back in Miguel's hotel room.

I showered and Bethany, originally from Nebraska, styled my hair and put some light make-up on me to make a bit more presentable.. Miguel was observing my makeover and generally approved. When we were finished I walked to bed where my outfit was laid out for me, form fitting black jeans and a fitted black mesh shirt. It was cliched and dated, but again, we went shopping at 11:00 p.m. The only store opened had more sex toy options than tops.

I put on my new clothes and thought I looked pretty hot. Sure it was a little dated, but I felt sexy. Miguel started laughing which annoyed me in that bitchy way all gay men have inside them. I told him to stop, which made him taunt me all the more. He began to apologize when I got really pissy. He grabbed me, and tried to kiss me, which I rejected. It took a few minutes, but I got over it and eventually allowed his lips to touch mine.

Miguel took my hand and placed it on his stiffening cock. For the first time in my life, I was getting comfortable letting others see me with a man, but this was a bit too fast. Bethany was a few feet away from us! I pushed him away and, in a really feminine tone, admonished Miguel, "later."

Miguel didn't quit. He began to rub my cock as I tried to push his hand away. He again overpowered me and using his low center of gravity, took me down to the mattress. I'm strong, but he totally bested me. I was a little embarrassed of course, getting physically dominated and having a homosexual moment in front of a stranger will do that to a masculine closet case. But I was so turned on. I struggled to get up, but eventually wound up with my arms pinned to the bed by Miguel's knees, his pelvis straddling my face. He turned to our waitress-friend and asked, "are you offended?"

"Fuck no," Bethany replied as she put her hand up her skirt.

Miguel unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants. He stared at me intently as I heard his zipper traveling south. I shut my mouth tight and struggled to get away, turning my head from side-to-side. Miguel successfully kept me pinned as he reached into his silk briefs and pulled out his semi-erect monster. "You like that?" He inquired as he let it fall to my neck.

Bethany, sitting just a few feet away, stared at his beautiful penis while she worked her fingers through her labia into her moistening vagina. The situation was totally unexpected, but I didn't mind. Bethany clearly seemed comfortable watching gay sex. It's possible she's watched Miguel fuck a time or two in the five years they knew each other.

12