Gay Spaces Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miguel picked up his substantial, stiffening member and touched it to my still shut lips. Although I'd gained a comfort with Bethany watching us, I still played hard-to-get, albeit feigning resistance at this point. I was comfortable with her, and not only was it it a turn on for her to watch, it was yet another big step on my journey out of the closet.

Miguel picked up his now totally hard cock and started slapping it down on my face. My eyes were shut tight as he slapped me in the mouth, nose and eye-sockets with his big dick. When I couldn't resist any longer, I opened my lips slightly and stuck my curled tongue out to give him a target. Miguel swatted it with the head of his penis, creating an echoing clapping sound. I pursed my lips and took the tip inside, massaging the head of his penis with the soft moist skin just inside my mouth. I caressed his cock hole ever so slowly and gently with my tongue.

I could feel my lover's penis swell as the blood rushed to his appendage, totally engorging it. When he knew I was going to suck him despite our company, he freed my arms and immediately grabbed the base of his penis. Miguel put his closed fist on the mattress next to my head, shifted forward to press deeper into my mouth. He didn't stop until my gagging turned to coughing.

Meanwhile, Bethany had slid her panties off and was shamelessly pleasuring herself as she watched Miguel pump my face as I lay prone on my back. At some point, she must have went from caressing and lightly touching herself to furiously rubbing her clit with the intent to orgasm. I heard the sloppy sound of fingers sloshing through a wet cunt and she began to moan softly.

I was lying parallel to the pillows, near the foot of the bed. My legs were hanging off the edge at the knees while Miguel was jamming his manhood into my face. He pulled himself backwards and stood up between my legs. He unbuttoned my pants and hurriedly ripped off the tight black pants I'd just squeezed into. He pulled me by my legs to the edge of the bed, and then pointed them up towards the ceiling. My calves rested against his shoulders as he aligned his puckered lips over my very exposed asshole.

I saw him producing spit just before it fell a few feet from his mouth, hitting me in the bullseye. He pulled one arm from under my leg that was still leaning against his chest, and ensured it was still supported by his shoulder. He spit a second time, just missing, hitting my taint. As his saliva ran down towards my hole, his fingers caught it and he shoved it inside me. He spit a few more times to ready me before returning his arm to its original place wrapped around my leg.

My hard dick was flopped to the side, pointing right at our audience, the masturbating Bethany. Miguel pushed my legs away from his body, curling me up, folding me as far as my flexibility would allow. With his arms straight out, hands grabbing my ankles tightly, he lined his dick up with my hole and began to enter me.

I moaned loudly as he traveled deeper inside my body. I was so fucking turned by getting fucked in front of a woman in one of the most submissive positions imaginable. Miguel began to thrust harder and harder as my cock bounced around like a lottery ball. I screamed and begged him to fuck me harder and deeper.

Bethany's orgasm came first, she was screaming bloody murder as her fingers aided by our visual delivered a euphoric climax. Miguel came second, coming inside me for the second time in just a few hours. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my orgasm as my considerate lover continued to fuck me after he came.

I wanted another hands free anal orgasm, but I knew I was on the clock. Feeling Miguel slow down a bit, I grabbed my shaft and started stroking it furriously. When my climax was obvious, my lover pulled out of me, unleashing another gush of man juice on that experienced carpet. As I felt the ticklish dribble of his latest offering run down my crack, Miguel bent low and took me in his mouth. My legs fell and I grabbed his head. I thrusted my pelvis upwards as I unleashed whatever I had left in his mouth.

My body convulsused as my upward pointing eight-inch cock erupted in Miguel's oral orifice. I saw the joy in his eyes as he received my offering. He closed his lips tightly around my shaft to not lose a drop of my salty semen. When I finished, his lips slid ever so carefully up my pole and over my throbbing head. Our eyes met and I awaited the imminent swallowing of my seed. However Miguel had something else in mind.

Bethany was still watching our two beautiful half-naked male bodies intertwined in post-orgasm bliss. She removed her fingers from her vagina, and was catching her breath. She observed Miguel crawl towards my face, my cum still in his mouth. He stopped when his face was right over mine, cheeks puffed out, filled with my cum. He nodded his head slightly and I somehow realized what he wanted. I opened my mouth as he pursed his lips to let my viscous load of spooge pour out in a controlled, steady stream. I caught it all and let it sit for a minute on my tongue. I enjoyed the salty taste for an moment before swallowing it in one gulp.

Miguel and I laid on the bed in an embrace for a few minutes. All three of us were silent, just basking in the glory of our recent releases. Miguel was the first to break the silence. I was so hoping we were going to skip the club. I so wanted to just lay in his arms all night. Fuck all night. If Bethany wanted to watch all night, so be it. But Miguel wanted to party. He had a never ending source of energy. My eyes were actually closing a bit when he got up and told us to get dressed again!

12