Gay Submission

Story Info
The day I met David!
3k words
4.37
18.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not gay but sometimes I have fantasies about sucking cock. This story is fiction and any resemblance to the characters in the story and those reading the story are purely coincidental.

***

Shortly after college I landed a very good job at a local financial firm. I enjoyed working with figures so the job was not only up my alley, so to speak, but it also set me up for the future with a lot of money and knowledge about spending it wisely and saving it for the future when I had a family.

Also, planning for the future, I stayed in shape by working out a lot because it not only made me feel great but I also wanted to look my best when Miss Right came along.

My name is William McCoy. Friends all call me Bill, of course, and I am 32 years of age. I stand about 5'10" and weigh a solid 175 pounds. I love playing basketball at the local athletic club and I enjoy using the Olympic size swimming pool there. I have dated a few young ladies since I graduated from college but so far only one caught my fancy.

Her name is Alexus (Lexi) Wiliamson. Lexi stands about 5'9" and has a gorgeous body that I dream about all of the time. She has told me ever so nicely that she wanted to be a virgin when she gets married and I respected her wishes. It wasn't going to be easy, though, because she is not only beautiful and charming but she has a body to die for.

One Sunday evening in February I was bored watching the Super Bowl so I went to the athletic club where I work out. Of course with the game on TV, the club was nearly empty. I first went to the swimming pool to take a few laps to relax and before I knew it one hour had passed. I was just about to get out and leave to go home when another man, about 25 years of age, dove in. As I glanced at him from time to time I became in awe of his toned, smooth body.

"Hi," I said to him as he swam past me, "my name is Bill. Do you come here often?"

The young black man, who actually wasn't black at all but who had very nice chocolate brown skin, said hello to me and kept swimming. After swimming a few laps around the pool, he slowly returned to where I was leaning against the pool side.

"Hi. My name is David, David Stith. I come here every Sunday evening to get my laps in. I swim competitively and I have to keep in shape. I wasn't trying to shun you but I have a routine and I wanted to finish it."

"I understand fully and I wasn't thinking you weren't paying attention to me. You swim very well. Now I see why your body is so smooth. You shave your body to swim faster, right? You look great!" I said to him.

"Thank you. I appreciate the compliments," David said as he started to get out of the pool. "I don't like to spend too much time in the water so I'm getting out. I have a few other things to do here, like lifting weights. Please join me if you have time?"

"Sure, David, I would love to join you. Sunday evenings are usually slow for me and my schedule is empty," I said to him.

We toweled off and headed for the weight room, which was actually filled with a bunch of isometric machines and other types of exercise units but it was called a weight room nonetheless. . As we walked to the room David led the way and I was able to sneak a few peaks at his fine body. I had never had gay tendencies before but my dick was beginning to stir because what I was ogling was turning me on. I had always been a legman but always with girl's legs, but here I was getting excited over the fine, sexy legs of an African American man!

As if David knew my weakness, when we got to the room he immediately hopped onto a leg lift machine that showed off his fine sexy looking leg muscles as he did his exercises. I couldn't take my eyes off him as he lay there clad only in his tight spandex shorts. He had already taken off his top and his upper body was beautiful and muscular and he was beginning to sweat. His glistening chest and his powerful but sleek arms were a sight to see.

"You look as though you like what you see," he said to me.

"I do but how do you know that?" I asked him.

"I can see the bulge in your shorts. What else would that be from?" he said.

I was embarrassed that he noticed that and was humiliated that he mentioned it. I didn't know what to say at first. Then I said to him, "Actually I was thinking about my girlfriend. She's a blonde knockout! I'm going to marry that chick someday."

"Oh, I see," he said, but I could tell he wasn't buying what I said. "She must be some sexy looker for you to get that excited, if that's what REALLY got you excited."

"What else would it be, David? I am not gay and it's ridiculous for you to even suggest I'm turned on by your cock!" I exclaimed.

"I never said you were turned on by my cock, did I?" he asked. "That only tells me you were thinking about it. I think you are curious what this fine baby maker looks like."

"I was NOT thinking about," I said but I was getting nervous because he seemed to be reading my mind.

"Come on, Bill, be truthful! It's written all over your face," he said as it was clear David was enjoying having the upper hand in that discussion. "Here, look, it's about 9 inches long. Come here and take a peak," he continued as he rubbed it ever so gently as he lay on that weight bench.

"No, I said," I told him but I couldn't look him right in his eyes because we BOTH knew who had control. I then paused for a few moments as curiosity got the best of me and I said to him, "Is it really 9 inches long?"

"It's actually 9 and a HALF inches long when fully awake. And it's very smooth to the touch. And I like it a lot when someone, especially a white boy, touches it. Wanna try it?"

"Look, I have to go. I'm picking Lexi up soon so I must get going. Maybe some other time," I told him.

"There might not be another time. Don't leave without at least checking it out, touching it, maybe even licking it. You never know, you might really like it," David said as he reached his hand down and began to pull that lovely cock out of his swim trunks.

Oh, man, I thought, I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I had a foxy, sexy blonde woman waiting for me and there I was trying to figure out if I wanted to go to her or stay with this handsome black hunk. "Look, I should go and call my girlfriend," I said as I kept staring at his dick. "But I don't know what to say."

"Look, man, you know damn good and well you don't want to leave here right now. What you really want to do is come over here and touch this fine hunk of black man. So go call her and tell her something came up and you can't see her tonight. You wouldn't be lying to her because as we see something DID come up!" David teased.

"What makes you so sure that I want to stay with you? How do you know I don't want to go see Lexi?" I asked.

David then said, "All I have to do is look at the bulge in your shorts and I know where your mind is. Now go call her!"

I pulled out my cell phone and called her and told her I couldn't see her that night because something came up, and as I was talking to her I remembered what David had said about something indeed had 'come up'. She was very understanding and told me we could get together another time.

"What did she say?" asked David when I went back to the weight room.

"She was very understanding," I said to him. "We'll get together tomorrow night."

"Great choice you made Now come over here and enjoy some time with this fine specimen," he said as he got off the weight bench and moved to a more comfortable lounge chair.

I sat on the lounge chair with David and he took my hand and guided it to his smooth cock. I just touched it lightly at first and I couldn't believe how smooth and hard it was. My cock sprang up inside my shorts right away and my hard on was more visible than before.

"What do you think?" David asked. "I see your dick likes what you feel! Keep caressing it. Do you want to make me cum?"

"No, not now!" I said. "Not here. I'm afraid someone will walk in on us. Even though your cock has become very interesting to me I would be embarrassed if someone saw us."

"I understand fully," David said calmly. "Then why don't we go back to my place? I only live about three blocks from here."

I still wasn't sure if I wanted to do this but I said okay anyway. But David told me that we weren't go anywhere until I licked and kissed his cock. I was so damn horny I would have done almost anything with him, so I reached over and placed a small kiss right on the tip of his erect dick. I then licked the underside AND the top and it was as he said very smooth. My 5 inch cock was bursting at the seams, it turned me on so much. With pleading eyes I looked up at David and he knew exactly what I was thinking. When I looked at my watch I realized I was licking that chocolate pop sickle for 30 minutes! I was enjoying myself SO much, and his cock tasted SO good, that a half hour shot by so fast that I could hardly believe it. Now I didn't want to stop there but I knew we had to leave. Thankfully no one saw us as we both enjoyed what was going on.

We both got up from the lounge chair and put our clothes back on and headed out the door to walk to his place. I couldn't take my eyes off his sexy legs especially knowing what was between them! I couldn't wait to get to his apartment and do as he told me so I could have that cock again. I was at his mercy. I was always used to getting my way. When I played sports I was the leader and teammates listened to me. Now it looked like I would be taking orders from David. And the unusual thing about it I was looking forward to it as my dick betrayed me and stayed erect as we walked to his place. What a big turn around for me. I went from being enamored with a young blonde sexy woman in Lexi to being in awe and in LOVE with a young black man and his lovely cock.

Did that mean I turned gay? I didn't know and at that time I really didn't care. Once I got even a small taste of the flesh of my new black friend's enormous penis I wanted more. And that's where we were headed, to David's flat and some more playing with his stiff member.

When we got to his place he suggested that I strip down to my underwear. Once I was finished doing that he told me his plan.

"The way I want to do this is you are going to be tied up to my bed. I want you on your back with your head at the foot of the bed. Your arms and ankles will be tied spread eagle. I will position you as I want you. Any problems with that or are there any questions?"

I wasn't sure if I wanted to be tied up by this man since we just met a few hours ago. So I said to him, "Why must I be tied up?"

"I just want to make sure you won't back out when I share my plan with you," said David.

"What plan?" I asked.

"Bill, as soon as I have you tied I will tell you. If you want to leave you are welcome but you'll be missing out on a really fun fulfilling time. Do you want to go through with it? If after I tell you what we're going to do and you don't like it just tell me and I will untie you."

"Okay," I said, "you're the boss."

I lay down on the bed on my back as he told me and he first tied my wrists to the corners of his bed. Next he tied my ankles to the opposite corners and I found myself spread eagle and, except for my head, unable to move. My head was slightly off the edge of the bed and David tied me down with some straps so my head couldn't move either. He also placed some gadget on my face so I couldn't close my mouth.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked.

"Now that you're pretty much unable to try to stop me I guess it's okay for me to explain what's about to happen," he said.

"Yeah, but you told me that if I didn't want to continue all I had to do is tell you and you would stop."

"Guess what, Billy Boy? I lied! There's not a damn thing you can do to stop me now. What I'm about to do to you is fuck your face. I really can't help it if you don't like it because I do and it's going to happen. I am going to fuck your mouth just as if it was a pussy. I am going to shoot my load into you and you'd better learn to swallow fast!"

"I don't think I want to do this. Please stop and untie me?" I asked him.

"That's not happening! I got you right where I want you and I'm going to finish the job. Just to show you that I am understanding I'm going to keep my underwear briefs on and slip my cock through the slit opening in the front. That way you don't have to see my balls or anything else but you can still see my legs which you seem to adore. And of course my brown, smooth cock will be going in that mouth of yours until you get to taste my delicious cum. Any questions?" David at once slipped his tasty dick in my mouth and I couldn't have answered him even if I wanted to.

And tasty it was! He began to slide it back and forth as he fucked my mouth. It was so smooth and soft and it really felt great on my tongue and against my lips. I didn't even want him to stop and I was glad he didn't untie me and let me up.

After about ten minutes of his dick fucking me in my mouth he began to tense up a bit and I knew he was about to cum. I had never tasted or felt a man's semen before but I knew I was about to. Finally and with a rush David came inside my mouth. "Swallow it all," he grunted, and I tried as best as I could to listen to him. Some of it oozed out of the side of my mouth and I tried to get it with my tongue, but his lovely, tasty dick was in my way.

When he finally pulled out he scooped up the cum that came out with his fingers and slid the tasty goo back into my mouth. Damn, that it tasted good! No, wrong, that goo tasted GREAT and I wanted every drop of it. David then put the tip of his cock up to my lips and allowed me to lick off any semen that was left. It was at that time that I also realized that his cock juice not only was very tasty but also smelled good. It had a different smell to it, almost like butter rum or something.

Soon after David sat on the edge of the bed and asked me if I like it.

"Are you kidding me? Of course I LOVED it. Man, David, you taste so good!" I exclaimed. "And what do you do to it that makes it smell so good?"

"I use a special aromatic cream on it. It not only gives it a good smell but it helps make it so smooth. I guess that means you like it," he added.

"You do know what's next, right, Bill?" he said to me.

"What?" I asked him as I was still tied spread eagle to his bed. "What's next?"

David lay down on my chest and gave me a big kiss on my lips. He then climbed onto my chest and looked down at me. "You need to call your girlfriend and tell her nicely that your relationship with her is over. Let her down easy and tell her you are sorry but you found someone else."

With his legs next to and touching my face and with my arms still tied, I said to him with a smile, "Is this where I say, yes, Master?"

As he continued to sit on me he touched the tip of his cock and gathered up some residual cum on his finger and brought it to my lips where I licked it all off. "You got it, Billy," he said. "Enjoy!"

"Do I ever get to tie you up?" I asked as I licked that tasty goo off his fingers.

"Nope." he said.