Stepdad Carl How It All Began

Story Info
How it all started for Tom Matthews.
2.4k words
4.32
34.8k
53

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all have a point of where it all started for us all, this is how it did for Tom.

Mom remarried about a year after Dad died, I was eighteen at the time, she met a really nice man by the name of Carl, he was a great guy, treated Mom so well and was always so attentive to me as well. Carl was never inappropriate with me in any way whatsoever, but I did catch him sneaking a peak at me a few times when I was in the shower, he also caught me jerking off a few times.

Carl never made me feel weird about masturbating, he always told me it was a natural thing for guys to do. Carl even passed me some of his porn mags he no longer wanted, most of them were with both male and female nudes in them, some of the stories in them were really good as well.

I knew when I was much younger I preferred the company of men, the men in the mags were so hot, so many of them with hairy chests, average to above sized cocks, sometimes the occasional horse hung could be found in some of the mags as well. Carl bought porn mags monthly so I got to view a lot of porn, it made me cum so much faster.

Most times I would read the stories, imagine Carl and I laying in bed next to each other, naked, his huge cock right there, rock hard and dripping. I had seen Carl's cock soft many times, the man was not afraid to be naked. He would come in to pee while I showered always excusing himself for barging in. He had seen me naked countless times and I had seen him as well.

Six months before my twentieth Birthday Mom got terribly sick, the diagnosis was not good she would not last long. They gave her three months to live, I was beside myself, Mom sick, I still had another year of school before I would graduate, I had failed the first and fifth grades as I had missed to much school due to illnesses. Mom passed away four months after her initial diagnosis, Carl was devastated, as was I.

When we got home after leaving the hospital Carl was not talking, he was in shock, he came in the house and went straight to his room. I made the man a sandwich, I knew he had not eaten for a few days the man had to eat or he may get sick as well. I fixed him a sandwich the way he liked it, a glass of milk, on a tray.

I gently knocked on his door, he did no answer, I opened the door to his room, balancing the tray with one hand.

"Dad are you okay? I brought you something to eat, you must be starving." I said to him.

"Thanks Tommy appreciate that, but I am not hungry right now." Carl said not looking up at me.

"Come on Dad sit up please, you need to eat, I can't have you getting sick on me then what do I do all alone?" I pleaded with him.

Carl sat up, I put the tray between us, he grabbed a sandwich and took a bite, took a sip of milk, then finished off the rest of the sandwich.

"Thanks Tommy guess I was hungry afterall. What do we do now son? How do we go on without your Mom with us?" Carl said the waterworks on.

I moved closer to him and pulled him to me.

"It's going to be alright Dad, I'm here I will take care of you, and you will take care of me." I said to him.

"Thank you so much Tommy I feel so much better I was worried you would go stay with your Aunt now that your Mom is gone and leave me all alone." Carl said his eyes dripping tears.

"Dad this is my home, you're my Dad, unless you kick me out I have no plans to leave you anytime soon." I said to him, pulling him in to me.

"Tommy this is our home you are welcome here always." Carl said to me hugging me tight.

The man needed a shower, he had been at the hospital for the last week and a half, he never left my Mother's side. He truly loved her with all of his heart and soul. I got up took the tray to the kitchen, went back to his room and pulled him to his feet, hugged him and suggested he jump in the shower.

"Dad you really need a shower, you don't smell so good." I said to him.

Carl lifted his arm smelled his armpit.

"I think your right son, that does not smell so good. It's just I have no energy or drive to get in the shower." Carl said to me.

"Come on Dad." I said pulling him by the hand into the washroom.

I turned the shower on, I even helped him get undressed, I had seen him naked so it was not like it was something I have never seen before. His glasses, then the buttons on his shirt, then his tee, I unlatched his belt, popped the button then slid the zipper down. His pants fell puddling at his ankles, I got down on my knees and slid his foot out of one then the other. I slipped his socks off one at a time, then I grabbed his waistband on his tighty whities.

"Son maybe I should do the rest." Dad said to me.

"Dad I have seen you naked on more than one occasion, stop worrying let me do this for you." I said as I pulled his underwear off.

Dad's cock was semi erect, the man had not ejaculated in over two weeks, this was a man who had sex with my Mother three to four times a week, he also jerked off at least two to three times a day, thus all the porn. The mans sex drive was way too high for my Mother or most people, he needed more than most could handle, it was win win, he got new porn mags and I got the ones he was done with, and yes some of the pages were stuck together.

I got the shower set perfectly, guided him in, went to get his boxer shorts and a tee, I knew what the man liked to wear after a shower. When I heard the shower shut off I went in and proceeded to dry him off, he mildly protested for about three seconds then looked in my eyes and stopped. Once dry I got his boxers on and his tee over his head.

I took his hand and lead him to his recliner, I went to the kitchen and got him a beer, handed him the remote, kissed the top of his head.

"Call if you need anything Dad." I said as I walked off to my room.

"Thank you for all this Tommy, Love you so much Son." Carl said tearing up.

I turned around and walked back to his chair, I leaned in and held the man. Every time he cried I cried.

"Love you too Dad so very much." I told him.

Carl quickly got himself back under control, I held him till he did. I leaned in and kiss his neck.

"Love you Dad, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes Son thank you so much, Love you too" Carl said holding my hand.

Carl opened his beer and turned on the television, he was a nightly news kinda guy, he liked to stay connected with what was going on in the world. I had some studying to do then an hour or so of video games. Dad fell asleep in less than ten minutes of turning the television on, he slept a good hour and a half.

I came out of my room there he was sound asleep his cock semi erect, even in his sleep the man was horny, I took his half full beer to the kitchen, put some dishes in the dishwasher, just as I put the last plate in, it struck me Mom really was gone, she was never coming back home. I took the dish towel and held it to my face as I cried, Carl heard me and came in to find me sobbing uncontrollably, he pulled me in close to him, my face buried deep in his chest.

He and I would have to be strong for each other if we were to get through all this. We had a wonderful funeral or Mom, Dad and I used each other for support. I would squeeze his hand if I needed support and he would do the same if he needed mine. We had a small gathering at the graveside, family only. My Aunt wanted me to go live with them on the farm now that my Mom was gone.

"Auntie I am not leaving Dad alone right now he needs me and I need him, together we will get through all of this." I told her.

"Well Honey he is not your real father he is your step father. Maybe he does not want you around now that your Mom is gone." She said to me as Carl walked up.

"Tommy can stay with me for as long as he wants to, he is the closest thing to a Son I will ever have, I love him like I would my own." Carl said to her putting his arm around me.

We had a gathering after the burial, family and close friends, I shook so many hands, finally the crowd started to disperse, people finally taking their leave, Dad and I eager to get home. Once home we both went to our rooms to disrobe, I needed out of this suit and tie, I wanted sweats and a tee. Carl and I sat in the sitting room together on the sofa.

"That was a nice service for Mom thank you so much Dad she would have loved all you did for her." I said to Carl.

"She was a wonderful lady for sure, I will miss her everyday." Carl said pulling me into a hug.

Carl and I sat and watched the local news, I got up to make something for dinner, people had dropped off casseroles, lasagnas, stew, you name it we had it.

"Dad what do you want to eat for dinner tonight?" I asked him out loud.

Carl came in the kitchen, his cock tenting his boxers, the man had a beautiful cock that was for sure.

"Anyting Son what do we have anyways?" Carl asked standing really close to me.

"Lasagna, stew, meatballs and gravy, spaghetti with meat sauce, there is more food than we can possibly eat I will have to freeze some of it." I said to his bumping his hip with mine.

"Lasagna sounds good, I am sure it is not like your Mother's but we will eat it anyways." Carl said bumping my hip with his.

Dad watched as I put the lasagna in the oven, we decided what we would freeze and what to keep out, I set the table while he watched my every move. After dinner he helped clear the table, and load the dishwasher, he and I talking about daily things.

Dad settled into his chair while I did some studying then a video game before bed, I shut off my game system, walked into the sitting room, there he was sound asleep, cock arching in his boxers. I had seen the man soft and semi erect but never rock hard. I so wanted to touch it, lick the precum off the tip of it, take his huge knob in my mouth and swallow as many loads he could possibly feed me.

What was I thinking, this was my Father, the man who raised me, the man who kept me fed, the man who clothed me, I was not allowed to think of him in this way. I stood there staring at the man, he was so handsome for a man turning fifty next year he looked so good for his age, here I was a guy turning twenty one in a week, lusting over my Father's huge penis and handsome body.

"Dad wake up time for bed, come on Dad wake up." I said to him gently shaking him by the shoulder.

"Tommy did I fall asleep? What time is it? Am I late for work?" Dad asked me.

"No Dad it's bedtime, you've been sleeping in your chair once again." I said smiling.

Carl got up yawned, I pulled him in to a hug, I needed to feel his body close to mine. Dad pulled me in close to him.

"Good way to wake up Son, thank you and good night." Dad said to me.

"Night Dad Love you so much." I said to him.

"Love you too Tommy, you are the best." Dad said his cock pressing against me.

I turned and headed for the shower, I needed to stroke one off in the shower and besides I felt like I needed a shower after today. I quickly stripped my clothes, opened the glass shower door and got the water where I wanted it. Dad came in to pee, he stood facing the shower I had an unobstructed view of the man's semi erect penis. I licked my lips, standing there staring at the man, not moving just staring.

"Night Son don't stay up to late you have school in the morning." Dad said as he shook the last of his stream, putting his cock back in his boxers.

The man stood there a few minutes looking at me, my cock semi erect, dripping precum, I turned to give him the backside view, I dropped the soap intentionally so he would get a good look at his son's virgin hole. Dad stood there for a moment or two, staring at his son's perfectly hairless ass, the pucker so tight. The man's cock jumped as he stood there looking.

"Night Dad no I will be in bed shortly just going to finish up here, then straight to bed." I said turning my cock now rock hard my hand stroking it.