All Comments on 'Gay Teen's First Time'

by rainYzY

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

I hope there is a part 2 to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story!

That was a great story. I hope you have more stories to share. Please let us know how you and Nathan get up to, sexually. Also, if you have other gay sex adventures I'd love to hear about them.

I'm hard, horny, and eager to hear more!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
A NICE BUT SHORT READ

I gave you four stars only because it was so short. Hope you have more chapters and longer ones.

MikeouMikeouabout 7 years ago
Memories

Reminded me of Freshman year of college...my roommate was short and average frame...I was tall and athletic. He liked to parade around the room naked and gently touching himself. When I realized he was turning me on, I wanted him to do more, a lot more. My grades dropped that semester but my mouth and ass were educated.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
More detail please!

Not bad for a start. And I want to read more from rainYzY. The plot is very realistic for a teen's initiation. But the author needs to get into more detail. Whereas the sucking part is described rather well, the ass-fucking is done too sketchily. "After getting his full size into my ass, he started pounding it very hard." That's far too superficial and trivial. How could Nathan stuff his cock into the arse of that first timer so easily? Had he stretched his arsehole before? What was Nathan's fucking like? Did the bottom teen have another orgasm, while Nathan came in his mouth for the second time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Raw sex

Don't be so fuzzy! The top is a real alpha fucker and the bottom gets some raw training. That's what most sex between teens is like: naturally rough and down to earth. I enjoyed the story, though it could have been more elaborate. I look forward to another chapter.

rainYzYrainYzYabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I've enjoyed reading your comments and criticism. I'll make sure to take note and improve my writing. Thanks a lot for the encouragement!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Go on!

The protagonist of this story has obviously learnt a lot from gay porn videos. He has found out that submission turns him on the most, and longs for getting his face fucked or his ass pounded by a huge cock. The initiation by his gay mate Nathan does not disappoint him.

This is a really promising debut and I want to encourage the writer to create more pieces of gay porn. Sex between teens is a most rewarding subject, an unfailing source for erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Time

This is how it started for me too. Was at a sleep-over at a friend's house. I didn't know he had gay tendencies until the next morning when he commented on my big morning erection bulge. When he touched it, it made me so aroused. He convinced me to let him see my throbbing penis which made him even more aroused because mine was cut and bigger and thicker than his. When he wanted his mouth around it, I curiously allowed him. It felt so good when he swirled his tongue around my big bulbous head ridge that I pulsated and shot the biggest load down his throat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous