All Comments on 'Gayle's Dad'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved it

I enjoyed your story. Looking for more.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 18 years ago
More than a little bit dopey around the edges

but a pretty good read. I can see more than a few loose ends here that could be the basis for various other chapters. Keep going, you are doing quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't stop now

Scouries:

You have the makings of a great series with the start you made. Alright it is a great stand alone story, but old son, it begs for added chapters. This is not only hot, it's an easy read, and it looks like it was fun to write. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
At least three more chapters

Great start for at least another round including the the third lady of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT!

You must continue the set. It was a great read and the imagery was nicely done, i could actually see the cousins as i read this story. congratulations and I hope to see more from this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Terrific

Absolutely terrific.....you must continue on with this story. Anxiously awaiting more..Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good...

.... it has been a long time since I have read an incest story that I truly liked. Thank you for submitting this.

Always, E

delegregdelegregover 18 years ago
Wow

Awesome story ! Thanks for this spellbinding tale of family erotica.

I'm torn between the desire to know the rest of the story, and the fantasies that are born with the ignorance of the missing details...

This story would be a great start for a saga...

This story is a perfect standalone...

I guess that's just the perfect mix of details vs mistery.

Thank you very much

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Fabulous Story!

I would love to see another story with these characters included. Perhaps two stories. In any case fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

great story. i have since clicked on your link and was pleasantly surprised to see so many other great stories too. thanks for the good work

garanslovegaransloveover 18 years ago
Awesome

I love this story> Thought it was magnificent. Would love to see a sequel with Cathy moving in too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Really excellent story. Very well written and enough option available for a sequel. As with all your writings a real pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story

Jaime, I loved it. You really can write this genre well.

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacherover 18 years ago
Well done

Great read and wish my stories had the flow that yours has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story!!!

I really thought that you did an awesome job with the story. But, it seems that you may have set us up for a sequel (at least I hope so). In any case, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

Outstanding! It had all the elements needed to make a great story. I especially like the humor factor towards the end. Not many stories can end on a funny note but this one pulled it off. Truely there should be a sequel just as good if not better! I'll be looking forward to what new and interesting things that Izzy and Gayle can get into 'trouble' with :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME, GREAT, FANTASTIC

Its hard to follow the others..

They said it all.

I Loved it, and hope you write more soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome Story

Truly great story. I really hope to see some more chapters to it.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Is "nice" an erotic word?

Gawd...Just how "sweet" was this story? You know...I just love really GREAT sex. But the thing I'm hung up on, now and in the far, far past, is...love. These wonderful people you created really LOVE one another. It makes the sex even hotter. And...I liked them...alot. Such a NICE story. Yeah...it is erotic, isn't it...

Alien47Alien47over 18 years ago
Oh dear...

... only 5 for that!

Yes, there's gotta be more!!

daddymentordaddymentorover 18 years ago
Wonderful Story

One of the best erotic stories I have read. Daddy-daughter is of course one of my favorite kinky fantasies.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Really good

This was really good. I hope you continue this with a sequel. The situation between the father and his sister was interesting. You touched on it a bit but I wonder how the daughter and niece will react to it or if they even know about it.

popeye20747popeye20747over 18 years ago
Where is CH. 2

Very good ! Hope ch 2 is coming very soon. will be looking for it Keep up the good work.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
What can I say?

This was really good. I enjoy really great sex but the thing that I look for is LOVE, real warm and tender LOVE. The wonderful characters you have created seem to, very much LOVE each another. It makes the incestuous sex hotter and more acceptable. You need to continue this with a sequel with Cathy moving in too. Gayle and Izzy would accept it, I think, with Izzy already laying the ground work by asking , "Uncle Bill, when you were young, did you ever make love to Mommy?" Bill appears to have had a 'loving' week with Cathy in the fall of 1983 just before she left home for Yale and they were all stunned when she came home the next May, six months pregnant! Clearly, Bill could be Izzy's father - what a wonderful idea! But I think that the author already knows this!

A continuation please. You are getting to be my favourite writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where is part 2?

Ok, so where is the part where we find out that Bill is Izzy's father. It is an awsome story... I want to read more please post more.... SypberPet.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantasy

It was beautiful. What guy wouldn't want 2 women to only want to have sex with him. That story was sexy, I just wish the story explained a little more in detail the sex and blowjobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best yet.

Definitely more than a 5. Is there going to be a follow up on this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best Yet

I loved the story. It needs to have several more chapters to follow the fulfulling of these lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY

YOU ARE VERY GOOD YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT THESE CHARACTERS

Tired TexanTired Texanabout 18 years ago
Has to be more!

Great story, please let there be more chapters.

hongluobohongluoboabout 18 years ago
I loved this one

Izzy was superbly drawn up character... and the hints for what they planned were just right... and the competition between them was sooo sweet.. another story deserving a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Blissful reading

Hi, thankyou so much, for this wonderfully erotic story.

Which I enjoyed tremendously. Maybe one day we all may find a sequel to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WE MUST KNOW

I loved the story. very well written. PLEASE tell about Izzy's mom and the week ...

surface6669surface6669over 17 years ago
Nice

I'm actually living in VT now, so this was a great story to read. Been to Montreal many times too. We work with some McGill students at work in Burlington as well. I'm a big fan of your daughter-daddy stories. My current gf and I get off on that kind of talk. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story:)

Thanks Jim for recomending it to me:) I liked it a lot:) Jona

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What happens next or before

One of the best stories I have read but you cannot leave us in suspense? When did you and your sister enjoy the pleasures and when will we see more than three in a bed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

I have never commented on any of the stories here in Literotica but I have no choice when it comes to this one. This story is a gem! Brilliant! You've created interesting characters, great storyline, good dialogue. I would love to read a sequel - or a prequel. Please give us more!

MrPezmanMrPezmanalmost 17 years ago
How Exquisite was that!!!!

Damn, to have the attention of the two girls in that story!!! I definitely need to read the rest of your submissions...immediately!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

Loved the story. Please write another chapter, Can't wait for it. Keep it as hot as this one.

Thanks,

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

I never ever felt the urge to comment on any story I read, but I cannot leave this one uncommented! It's great, it's marvelous, it's just perfect! Please carry it on, especially since the ending easily allows a sequel ;)

aryz416aryz416over 16 years ago
bill and cathy

need to know more about those the and we need a story about just gayle and izzy. looking forward to more of your work.

mysteryman1mysteryman1over 16 years ago
More Please

I enjoyed this story.I hope you write another chapter.

ratty9ratty9over 16 years ago
very hot

hot tale, really enjoyed the storyline, the girls will have to take turns, lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more

Awesome just bloody awesome, like to see more chptrs for this great father daughter(s) story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs an update.

How about all four of them getting together. I have a suspicion that Izzy and Gayle are both his girls anyway. It seems that Monica is glad that Gayle is not around and Kathy still has feelings for Bill too. Why not let it all out and let them enjoy their long, overdue love for each other. Use your appreciation of Gayle and ask her to help you to convey her emotions so you can express the deep desires and concern she must have for her obvious loves. jim

retiredrustyretiredrustyabout 16 years ago
AMAZING

I think that I am only going to read your stories for a long time. You have the knack of mesmerizing a reader, making them think your stories are true and real.You Sir, are the best.

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 16 years ago
Really nice!

I want more! More! More! This story can go on and on and on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Kathy's Turn

Enjoyed it very much, is their another chapter coming involving Isabel's Mom Kathy? She seems to be alone now. John

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I want more

I love it. If you have not continued it please do I want to know if Cathy ever comes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect? Mesmerising?

Not at all, scours. Just typical fantasy. Geez. When did you start writing, 12 years old? Have you even tried to improve since then?

Bland style and complete lack of originality. Okay, so its an older work. Couldn't tell from reading your more recent stuff. Lit's rules says no underage characters. How about no underaged writers? Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bill & Cathy

I like some of the others that have read this great story.feel u need 2 right about bill&cathy .Love it keep them comming.JIM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Moreee

I love all your stories and this ones no exception! I think you need to continue with it tho. Cathy and bill whenthey started then if cathy ever comes to live with them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
........I LOVED THE STORY...........

.......What a talent you are,...i enjoyed the story,..brought back fond memories....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Erotica

I read a great deal of incest stories and this one is one of the best. The love for both girls is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Concerns

Sir: Only Myanmar ("Burma") and the United States have no legislation to make System Internationale (metric) their basic standard. As for Gayle's discomfort with the metric system Canada, alas, continues to use whatever antiquated systems of measurement currently and widely used by our largest trading partner, as a concession to them.

In another of your stories, a young lady dreams of being attacked by Arabs. Granted dreams are dreams, but I find the reduction of Americans to stereotypically racist/xenophobic nationals. I've enjoyed reading your erotic tales, and find them engaging and entertaining, but I find myself a little perturbed by these kinds of national representations.

Be proud of your country, by all means; the U.S. has a great deal to be proud of, and is where it is on the backs of ethno-racial minorities.

Respectfully,

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 14 years ago
Hot!!

Well written! Left me wanting more from this storyline; are there additional chapters planned for this one?

sexydad50sexydad50about 14 years ago
once again

Once again a story that entices and builds. and sooo very sexy. Hot!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I am the 58th person to leave a comment, and here it is April 20, 2010 and ....

of all those only the anonymous (why won't he/she/it identify himself so we can see if he is the same single derogatory voter who votes against each story) shit who left a comment on 11/1/08 that panned the author, felt the need to go against the overwhelming majority that really enjoyed this work. I am reading Mr. Scouries works from A to the end and have now enjoyed 21 of his treasures. This was undoubtedly the best of his works that I have read thus far. Love and sex, sex and incest, unsaid but hinted at consequences of love and sex and incest, and the possibilities for more (at least in my fantasies) make this the best of the 21 I have read. Because I still have a long way to go to the end of Mr. Scouries submissions, I'm full of hope that this one, however good, however erotic, however full of sex and love, will fall well down my list of favorites by the time I finish. I'll let you know when I find a better one, but for now this story is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Teasing is not nice!

Didn't your mom tell you that about teasing? Finish the story and let the four of them enjoy a wonderful life together.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Gayle

Great story. Hope to read what happened to Cathy? Thanks.

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
i liked the story

would like to see cathy be added into the action and they all have lots of fun living and fucking in montreal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GET THEM PREGNANT!!

Bill clearly needs to impregnate both Gayle and Izzy. I hope this will come in an additional chapter. Thanks for the great story so far!

NightWatcher19NightWatcher19about 13 years ago
Great

I liked your story. I'm wet from it very hard to do from stories on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice story

I felt the consummation scene with Izzy was a little rushed, but otherwise up to your usual high standards. I look forward to the sequel when Cathy finally succumbs to Izzy's urgings to reconnect with her brother in Montreal. It will be quite a family, with Gayle, Izzy, and Cathy all taking turns at having his children. Monica, doubtless, will make an appearance, as well, bemoaning the fact that Bill is having sex with his "harem", then eventually joining in when she realizes why she actually left him was her fear of Gayle replacing her in Bill's affections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story! This story deserves more chapters. Can you write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Write more, this story deserves more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Saucy, sexy and funny

PLEASE continue the story. I loved the characters and want to read about the whole family , including Cathy , living together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic,

love your writing and this is by far no exception. but please finish the story by bringing sweet Cathy back into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Slowly but surely working my way through your stories. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wondering

Izzy, lying at my side, asked, "Uncle Bill, when you were young, did you ever make love to Mommy?"

I picked up on this possiblity about half way through. Maybe the next part of this will tell the answer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One of the best stories. Makes me horny each time I read it.

keviswankeviswanabout 11 years ago

Is there going to be a chapter 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, wonderful!

The character buildup on the girls was amazing! I could picture them sooo wel in my head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done

This story is superbly written. The innuendos and teasing just build the story so well to the final 'climax' excuse the pun. Hope there are many more to come.

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Two young loves

I really like your stories and the way you tell them and this one so far is near the top of the list but it's so hard to say. I really love the way the two girls get along and wiliness to share the father/uncle. So when is there going to be a chapter 2 when the sister gets involved and he has 3 women to satisfy but then they also satisfy each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AUTHOR, PLEASE READ.

I FEEL THAT THERE IS A GOOD COMEDIC PART OF THE STORY BETWEEN COUSINS. BUT THERE DEFINITELY IS A LACK OF CONSISTENCY WITH THE EROTISM PART OF THE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
eroticism

I must admit i find your stories very easy to read and i love them - i loved this one and the one where the daughter seduces her Dad in Martinique..should you wish to contact me u can at eve.marie.mcdonald@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Liked the erotica and the humor. I hope you write more of these stories!

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
More please!

This is the third time I've read this story and it get's better each time. Normally I prefer stories that are about a loving couple but this is the exception that proves the rule! The three main characters are all well written and the two girls are especially delightful in their relationship with each other. I realise that this is one of your older tomes but if you do ever wish to revisit this story now you are feeling better then I am sure I am not the only one who would enjoy a further chapter of their adventures.

I would never usually presume to suggest how a writer should develop their stories but I this case I would love to see his sister Cathy reunited with Bill and them becoming one big happy throng with maybe a little lesbian action between the two young girls and a baby with each woman to complete their unusual family unit. The chance to expand on the humour that has already been interwoven in their interactions would be almost limitless and could make another chapter (or two as there is so much scope here) even more delightful than the first.

Thanks for a great story!

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
We have a consensus, it seems.

From the comments I read, we, your faithful readers, are all asking for the same thing : Please finish this story.

Imho, with your easy style, not even dragging the story out, you've got at least a couple more chapters waiting to be written.

I understand writing cannot be hurried, but this story is sooo good. It just seems unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Only one problem...

Your stories are too short :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

""""The other room on my floor, the big room at the back," I answered. The house had three levels; the ground floor with kitchen, large entry hall, living room, dining room and bathroom; the second floor with three bedrooms, bathroom, a den and a TV room; and finally the top floor, with my large bedroom at the front, an extensive bathroom/spa and a large empty room at the back."""

@@@ damn!! I need his job! ...and his hottie niece ....and his daughter.. Hehe @@@

"""Gayle was spending an ever increasing time at the house and most days I'd return home to find her sitting in the second floor library, curled up on the sofa with a book in front of the fire."""

@@@ ...and he has a library, with a fireplace?! Bastard!! I want! @@@

""""Thanks Daddy," Gayle replied, blushing a deep red. "You know Daddy, before today, I had never seen one before I saw yours, not a real one anyway," she giggled. "Its weird just hanging there like that, it's much different than I thought,"

"Do you want to see him again?" I replied.

"Oh yes Daddy," she replied eagerly and then added, "Can I touch it?" as her fingers lightly moved across my thigh. "Oh, it's big Daddy, so big! They don't look so big in pictures," she murmured as her hand tightened around my now surging meat."""

@@@ Fuuuuuuck, I love that girl!! ;) Im gonna be fantasizing I'm daddy all evening,lol! @@@

""""Gayle," I finally started, my mind an emotional rollercoaster, "We can't do this... it's wrong... I'm sorry sweetie, it's just that... """"

@@@ daddy being a retard... Of course, lol. Girl knows exactly what she wants! @@@

""" "We're going to Aunt Cathy's tomorrow sweetie," I said, as my shaft bounced between our stomachs, "We can't do anything... "

"It's only for eight days Daddy, and then, when we come home... I'm not going to be a virgin in 2004 Daddy," she promised as she slipped to her knees, drawing me into her mouth as I stood helplessly erect, a slave to her ministering lips...

... We left that night for Burlington, as I moved our drive up one day to avoid what I knew would happen if we stayed one more night alone in my house, and arrived before ten to a joyous welcome from Cathy and Izzy. """

@@@ ugh, I hate it when the guy is written in like that! :( @@@

"""Hugging her as if in despair, I started to move my hands and fingers in a frenzy of sexual desire, but she stopped me, saying, "Daddy, I'm ready Daddy, please, put it in me, I'm gushing, pleasssse put him in me, fill your little daughter..""""

@@@ GaWd I love that girl!! @@@

""" I could feel the thin wall, straining to protect its valued canal, struggling to prevent my alien invader from penetrating its owners darkness, but holding her ass firmly I smashed through her defenses, shoving six inches deep in one thrust."""

@@@ O.M.G.!!! An author on this site that ACTUALLY knows where the hymen is!! The world is coming to an end!! @@@

""""It hurt Daddy, still hurts," she grunted. "But a good hurt. Don't take him out Daddy. How much more?" she gasped, and after lifting her head and seeing the amount left, groaned. "Jesus," she moaned as I stroked slowly within her, just letting her feel two thirds of my length. Minutes later I came, flooding my white sauce deep within her, but left my still hard penis within her, letting her continue to adjust to his size."""

@@@an early shooter, that blows! (Yah, cheesy pun!) that would suck, lol... At least he stayed hard though! @@@

"""We came together, both of us screaming like banshees, our orgasms momentarily maddening us, reducing us to rutting beasts. "Jesus," I cried as we fell apart panting, our juices smeared over my softening penis."""

@@@ if I had a buck for every simultaneous orgasm on this website... Lol;) @@@

"""Only you Daddy, only you can put your cock in me now, no one else, ever," she promised, """

@@@ Thats daddy's girl!! ;) @@@

"""As she came, sobbing as my both hands continued to massage her, I moved down between her legs and like Gayle before her lifted her hips up, lining her pussy's now sopping lips with my shaft."""

@@@ ...seriously though, where the hell are these girls that cum from you playing with their nipples?! I want a few of those! @@@

"""As I rammed again and again into her clenching tunnel, I"""

@@@ damn, again with the ramming! Yeesh! @@@

"""Uncle Bill, when you were young, did you ever make love to Mommy?""""

@@@was wondering when that was cumming!! Hehe@@@

Man, I love this story!! :)

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
I want more!

Awesome story had me begging for more...keep them cumming!

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
wow,

this story should have been expanded, what a great story, i love your writing style and would love to see a follow up on this story and many others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mmmm, been a while since I read it last, this story is just too deliciously naughty to not reread every so often!! Man I missed it :). It's begging for another chapter or two! Have to get his sister moved down and get in(to) the harem! Hehe! Mmm...they should bring over some of their shy girlfriends from school for daddy to break in, tehehe ;)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved the story. It would have been great if they found out that Izzy was his daughter as well, conceived during that week Bill and Cathy had together. It may have been implied but still would be nice to have a solid confirmation from Cathy.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
next chapter

Cathy moves in?

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 4 years ago
I Liked It!

Just plain good. The lead-up to the climax(es) had just the right amount of tension and the ending was excellent--clever and appropriate. Five celestial burning gas balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You never disappoint

I pencilled in a sixth star for this one.

Of course, Cathy joins them and both girls are now pregnant.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story

firegrrrllfiregrrrllalmost 4 years ago

This could have been so much better. Great premises told poorly. Santa sits between two horny virgins and they don't touch him? Disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

Really enjoyed this love story, but can't fathom why you have not continued it through its logical extentions, with Bill's sister Cathy coming to Montreal and resuming her active love affair with Bill while Gayle and Izzy enjoy the fullness of their respective pregnancies and competitive orgies with Bill! Thanx for the Great Read!

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62almost 4 years ago
Much more potential

It's ok and great to write more than 3 pages iif it's good content and there's a good bit of content that could have been added to your story. The build up was great then within a half a page we're done. I still gave 5 stars btw. I enjoy your stories. Keep up the great work pls.

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 3 years ago
please continue

Add the sister and two daughters, and it looks like Izzy and Gayle are sisters. Add part with sister's first time with brother and pregnancy. And add 3 women pregnant again. Like that need a flow with the end. This is partially ended. Please continue.

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago

Definitely needs a sequel, probably my favorite story from Scouries.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

I agree with chairfan This story does deserve a sequel but it was submitted back in 2005 so I don't believe there ever will be one. This was a really nice entertaining read. I got a kick out of the ending. About halfway into the last page, I was expecting to read that Izzy was also his daughter, and I would have loved to see his sister join them in Montreal. Loved this. 5 stars

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

awesome, excellent. like how Izzie brought Gayle alive and all the witty banter amongst all 3 of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Put your big cock in her Daddy," she encouraged me, "I want to hear her cry UNCLE."

Wonder if this sentence is unique to this story? Can't imagine anyone ever actually saying it irl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad that Gayle got Daddy first!! Brother still holds a candle for his sister

Desi0351Desi0351over 1 year ago

Loved this story! Keep them coming

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...