Gazelles - Daddy's Fabulous Fucking Ch. 01

Story Info
A Daddy, his Fuckdolls and some fantasy elements.
8.4k words
3.2
8.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've made some major editorial and grammatical errors in the first chapter, so I 've revised it and I've added some two hundred new words.

Gazelles: Daddy's fabulous fucking fuckdolls chapter two is coming soon.

Author's note: Instead of telling you what a Gazelle is I'll put a visual in your mind. There is this old so-so movie with this beautiful actress in the female lead role. I'm not saying the actress is a Gazelle, all I'm saying the character the actress plays is a Gazelle in my mind and as such the character is my gold standard. All the Gazelles in the course of this story are derived from this character's attributes and her name is Julia Costello.

BOOK ONE - THE EMPRESS

CHAPTER ONE

In the early morning, the Gazelle left the bedroom together with her husband. The manly man is a head taller than the little but far from a petite woman with an hourglass frame that begged for sexual abuse.

Arm in arm, she moved elegantly as a Gazelle indeed and he moved like a black panther. One might think he's guiding her to be slaughtered, so to speak. They floated the thirty or so yards to the staircase in the middle of the high and wide hall. Both walls are decorated with expensive artworks but they had no eyes for them and besides the hall was dark. Their steps were in sync as they went the soft winding, soft declining ten yards down. They strolled the hall of the second floor, also decorated with expensive artworks on both walls, over some fifty yards straight ahead to stop in front of the closed door.

'Goodbye..., commander..., we'll meet again..., we'll fight together again,' she whispered commandingly but her mind was somewhere else while her voice gave away where it was. She had turned her face to him but she didn't see him he thought. As always and even in the dimly lighted hall by a weak lamp at the foot of the staircase they came from and by another about ten yards away at the top of the staircase to the ground floor, where he saw her faint the previous morning, he was hit by her unique beautiful gold-clouded eyes of bright emerald set in circles of bright gold set in the whitest eye-white and centered by shining jet black pupils against the healthy glowing pink complexion of her regal face. Vigour spat off her, as a matter of fact, her whole body glowed as if she was burning from the inside. She was in that state when she woke up after he had seen her faint.

'Holy fuck, have I witnessed The Transformation?' he asked himself.

'Yes..., I have,' he answered his own question silently after she woke up in some state of trance and everything changed. He wasn't unhappy about that.

'She glows so beautiful..., horny written all-over and..., still that serene elegance. In..., can..., des..., cent..., is the word and..., she be like this, his whole life-cycle,' he thought with jealousy but he said, 'It was an honour..., Your Grace..., to be your, hu...

..., Leave,' she said curtly.

'Ruru,' he replied.

'Ruru,' she said more to herself than to him.

He didn't salute, he wasn't in his uniform, he was casually dressed. He turned and marched off in silence because of his tactical boots. He did not see how she changed her mind.

'Commander,' she whispered after him.

In his third step, he turned to face her and while at it he held back the smile he was about to smile. She gestured to come closer and he did.

'Wait in the kitchen..., come out to the stairs and call for me..., in exactly thirty-three minutes. Make up some serious excuse for me to come down and then go back to the kitchen and wait,' she whispered hauntingly as if she was out of breath while she looked absently at him.

'As ordered..., Your Grace,' he answered.

He couldn't read it off her if she had heard him or not but he saw the wicked grin while she spoke. He saw it, she was in a whole different place, the whole day. He understood that because he knew their story, part of their story that mattered and it was all sex..., sex..., and sex.

'Ruru,' she finished absent-minded.

'Ruru,' he said once again. He turned and he marched away. He set the timer on, on his tactical watch, while he smiled his delayed smile. He had something to brag about and he was with the knowledge he would be a general in less than a decade if he didn't fuck up. He had something to brag about indeed but he would not, he was an officer and gentleman after all, and at the same time, he was disappointed in these last moments of his commission. He wished for it like crazy but he didn't get to see the legendary nipples she and her family members were endowed with, within their full glory. Though, since his youth, he had seen many truthful drawings and paintings of them and he had seen many movies that were based on their history and were as good as porn from terrible to excellent quality in which the actresses wore artificial nipples over their own and the lead actors wore artificial cocks over their own and then there were the countless animated movies and TV shows. Some of them were classics he still preferred to watch.

An hour ago, he signed the divorce papers digitally on a highly secured tablet and they used the eye scanner on the same tablet to conclude his contract and to transfer his rich bonus to his bank account. He took off his ring and placed it in her little manicured hand with elegant thin long fingers by comparison with long sharp red painted nails. To his initial delight, she surprised him with the promotion. He expected one soon only not on the spot. He was a captain and imagine his greater surprise as she skipped a step and promoted him to commander instead to major. First, he panicked, there was no reason to skip a step. He thought the worse was about to happen but a few seconds later he realized why she had done it this way. It meant an own spaceship in the near future, at last, his greatest dream and as a commander, he had the right to hand-pick his crew. After he had kissed her hands with gratitude she took a quick look on her clothes and she stretched her arms horizontal and she asked so goddamn sweet for a favour.

'Commander..., may I have the honour? Please..., prepare me for..., Daddy.'

It was a request, it was not an order but contrary to her believe the honour was his, completely. If he was her real husband it would be his duty but come on, this was his Empress..., A Gazelle Goddess, it was his pleasure and honour. The only person he bent his knee for and she in her turn bent her knee to three persons..., Her Empress Mother..., Her Empress Granny and ..., her Daddy to be of whom she will kiss the feet too.

He had seen her naked daily, it was a feast each time, she wasn't shy about that and that was all he got these past years.

'Where the mind and body are full of streams out of the eyes,' he thought but it went past him that it also applied to him. Her eyes had The Gaze what every man wants to see in his woman at certain points and when that is combined with a horny dripping voice..., hallelujah. The Gaze Of Horniness dominated the cute but haughty face and it was goddamn beautiful. It rubbed off on him as the sweet electrical streams went through his cock while his blood began to warm-up.

The former captain and The Empress were in the enormous bedroom when they came home way past midnight from a party. She did not want to go but it was part of a plan. She was one of the minor financiers of the new building with all the new state of the art equipment of the public hospital in the unofficial capital of The Daddy's World. She could finance the whole thing herself a billion times over but from the beginning, she did not want to draw attention to herself and become a public figure. Also from the beginning, she wanted to enjoy all the perks the high-life had and has to offer, albeit from the background and it was difficult to find a balanced way. She didn't want people to ask questions and to dig in her history and to a lesser degree, she has that vision of an appearance that awakens the animal in every kind of people. On top of all that she has a pleasant-sounding melodious voice and one hell of a smile. She has the near-perfect proportions that go with her length. She's a goddamn feast for the eyes. One tends not to forget her once one has met her. There is no such thing as perfect but this one time..., she's the perfect one in every attribute..., she's a hell of a Gazelle. For the former captain and the rest of her people, she's the gold standard of a Gazelle. Now that she had conquered the planet from the shadows, she's the literal man behind the man, she wanted to become, more or less, a known figure, only in the highest circle of the most important regions she already dictates the policy of.

From the moment they set foot in the building she was on her absolute best, despite her absentious state of mind. Because she shone like she had earth-shattering sex before the party he got all the admiration but then again, she always shines like she had earth-shattering sex. The regal woman simply radiated sexual energy that didn't escape the more sexual experienced people in the building. Those initiated in The Daddy's World knew he wasn't her Daddy because she didn't wear a single mark of a Daddy on her. He read in the faces of most of The Initiated and some of them said it out loud the, 'Haha..., How does that feel? All that and still not a Daddy..., haha.'

'I bet your woman will leave you for my cock..., asshole,' he thought at occasion and to the most obnoxious one he said, 'I'll send a picture of my cock to your mistress..., lilliputter.'

He missed the cut to be a Daddy by a fraction of an inch. After he grew out of his disappointment he made a goddamn fine life for himself. By now, he was used to it and he ignored it as well as he could. She did wear a brooch but that was the sigil of The House she build. As a Gazelle without a Daddy, she is a free agent. In The Daddy's World, it means it is open season on her. The Daddies, The Initiated, The Non-Initiated, every man who was not intimidated by the haughtiness written all over her face and who had the gall and who had no respect for the wedding ring, were free from any consequences to try to get it on with her. The thing is, she made up the rules of TDW herself, she's the initiator, and those who tried to get it on with her were free from the consequences because they didn't and don't know who she is. Even The Daddies don't know who she is while she chose and allowed every one of them to build a rich life for themselves. They are her Dukes, Counts, Barons, Lords and Sirs. Of course they don't know that.

So, some people present saw a sexually charged regal woman with haughtiness to spare working the room. The building was filled with millionaires and billionaires, A-list movie stars and other famous people and most of them became someone thanks to her. In the building wherein half of the women present were dressed to make a sexual impact the captain saw how most men, he was one of them too, mouth-watered about her attributes that make a woman a Gazelle. With her undeniable hourglass frame, she was a goddamn feast for the eyes indeed but all of them knew she was unreachable and untouchable thanks to that same haughtiness but still some tried. As far as they were concerned she was a rich woman or a rich Gazelle with some taste and a manly husband who wanted to buy her way into the closed circuit of the one-percenters of the one-percenters of the one-percenters in a cheap way. She owns those people too and for some of them, she's a marvelous piece of an arm- and eye-candy they like to conquer or to steal out of the hands of the captain.

Once the Empress and the captain arrived at the venue, the new building, in her mainly emerald coloured with golden accents, classic from the outside and hyper-modern from the inside Rolls Royce, she said to the female driver, 'Commander..., please take me home..., I can't do this. I'm horny..., I'm so horny..., I'm..., sssooo..., fucking horny..., horny..., horny. I..., fucking..., need..., Mmmyyy..., Dddaaadddyyy.'

The commander and the captain were not embarrassed, her behaviour was in the line of expectations. They were duly instructed plus they knew her history. The captain smirked, the commander smirked but the two ignored each other like they couldn't stand to be in the same space. The charismatic commander is a dusty feisty, about five feet nine, four inches taller than her Empress, South Asian woman in a Latina body, whose waist rivaled the divine waist of her Empress' and she said, 'Your Grace..., Your Grace..., Your Grace..., remember the plan..., we're on a mission.'

'Oooccchhh..., hhheeelll..., I fucking hate you,' the Empress spat. The two other changed a look and the commander look was like, 'I told you..., nothing else will matter to her,' while she used a hand in a typical Indian manner while the captain answered her look also with a look of, 'I..., know.'

They all were in silence till a few minutes later her self took over and shortly there-after she appeared to be on her regal best.

'Apologies,' commander.

'Apologies,' captain she said and she continued as she almost burst out in laughing, 'I don't know what came over me..., please..., forgive me.'

Before the two reacted she burst all-out in laughing and they sat stoically there for tens of seconds with their own thoughts till she was ceased.

'Com..., man..., derrr?' the captain said with the intention to irritate her.

The commander turned her head with fire in her eyes and a 'What?..., you..., don't give..., me..., orders,' on her face.

Deadpanned from the outside while he grinned ear to ear from the inside, and while he used the same hand gesture, ironically, she used earlier to point at the door on his side. She blew the air out of her and she stepped out to open his door and while at it the captain rolled his eyes at his Empress who appeared to have missed the previous as she checked herself in the dark tainted one-way window. He stepped out and he straightens out the sleeves of his tux.

'Thank you..., commander..., much appreciated..., Ruru,' he said sweetly and at the same time the two checked each other out. They complimented each other with their eyes and as she closed the door they slid the respective fingertips of a hand, off each others.

'Ruru,' the commander replied who was dressed in a driver' uniform/power suit of an emerald jacket and emerald pants, a white shirt, and a golden tie. He walked via the hood to open the opposite door of the backseat. Midway through his eyes caught the eyes of the black Amazon first class in the ideal 34-24-34 frame of a supermodel with DD tits in a sexy LBD with spaghetti thin straps and high heels on the other side of the busy street. He mimicked 'Ruru' to her and she also mimicked 'Ruru' back as she joined her similar build and slightly smaller female date, a world-famous model, also dressed in a sexy LBD and high heels on whose glowing white face he could read the, 'I'm having goddamn sex tonight.'

In that regard, she was in the same state as The Empress without knowing it only the model made not a single effort to hide it.

The Amazon is the XO of The Third Regiment, she's a colonel and the second in command of The Invisible Empire called Earth Three, also known as Earthree among the Empress's people. She's the prime minister so to speak. The captain, the commander and the colonel concealed carried. They didn't know there was also another unit there to protect The Empress from the outside while the commander thought it was her task for the night. Those three don't know about the unit and about its members. The Invisible Platoon and all its members are known to The Empress only and they to do their work without making contact and they only come in action if and when The Empress has pressed the panic button, so to speak. You only come in the TIP if you are the best of the best and they do their work mostly electronically with the support of drones and satellites. If and when she catches one of them in her eye-sight all the members are punished.

Class, elegance, sophistication, and finesse in the French way dripped off her in the same way the horniness dripped off her later in the night. Once again, she was classy as she denied the producer' type who wanted to put her in movies with the hope at some point to have the opportunity to talk her out of the clothes. He'll never learn. She waved off the creative' type that wanted to use her in commercials for expensive hair products for the millionth time with the hope to get in her panties. She'll never learn. The Empress send off a couple of men with one look of her rare and radiant eyes before they could say a word. They'll never learn.

Against expectations and to the great disappointment of the captain, a Daddy turned up, a second arrived not long thereafter and later a third came. They all came alone, they didn't bring one of their Gazelles with them and that was unusual. They came to work her, the most desirable Gazelle without a Daddy, and each one thought that he was the only one with the idea to come at this not so important party. The captain knew that the rest of the Daddies were busy to annex the many remaining Gazelles of the most popular Daddy who was recently deceased.

The first Daddy arrived joined her and suddenly she was glad that she came and when the second arrived she was happy and with the third, she was visibly in her element. They treated her with the utmost respect and she treated them with the utmost respect but it was clear to every other person that they rather wanted to be in her panties. They fucking smelled in which state she was as she sipped on her glass of champagne while she teased them with her eyes and body. She flirted with them by smiling and touching them but she didn't allow a single one to touch her, sexually. With one look The Empress sent the captain off when the first Daddy joined her but he kept eye-contact all the time as did the colonel from the other side, only she had to do that in the company of her date who was not an Initiated and hung to the colonel like a puppy. He ignored the look of the many None-Initiated who were like, 'You're letting your woman alone with those guys?'

The Daddies were there for her. She had denied them, she had denied all The Daddies, again and again, when they claimed her in the course of the past years. Each still hopes she would choose one of them and not stick to her husband. She enjoyed their attention thoroughly in such a way the captain thought, 'Hell, never seen a white woman of nobility so comfortable in the company of three big athletic black men with only one thing on their minds. Fuck,' he continued to think, 'the only difference between them and me is at the most halve of an inch..., You guys are little Daddies.'

He better not say that aloud, they were Daddies of the lowest class but Daddies nonetheless, and if only they knew, she owns them, she owns all The Daddies on Earthree, as said. All they have is because she allowed them to have it. And, if only they knew, she was the judge, the jury and the executioner of the Daddy who sinned to a major rule a week earlier and the captain was 'the man in the chair, ' and man..., you should seen her in her Catwoman/Black Panther indestructible suit sans cleavage with a holster and a cool utility belt and the tight mask she wore. The suit and the mask were full of gadgets that are similar to the gadgets Tony Stark's Iron Man has in his metallic suit or to the one The Black Panther has, for that matter.

'Aaahhh...,' he thought while he caught himself as he checked her out in a sexual way, 'man..., what a body..., what a fucking swellings, ooo..., man, man, man..., what a waist..., what an ass,' he thought while she was on his monitor as she worked her way into The Daddy's manor and while she killed his security detail, one by one, with one shot out of her golden gun plus emerald silencer. After she killed the black distinguished but naked Daddy with The Triple H's (HHH), two bullets in the heart and one in the head, she fought, hand to hand, with his main Gazelle who was naked under a tight sexy red and black silken robe. She was a formidable opponent and the fight lasted for tens of minutes from the bedroom on the third floor to the ground floor. At last, she broke her neck and the Empress regretted to kill the pepper and salt haired Gazelle, who was in her fifties and looked like Sally Jupiter of the movie Watchmen, because once she was the most famous warrior in TDW and because she considered her a Sister. The captain never suspected members of The Invisible Platoon were also there in the distance around them.