Gazelles - Daddy's Fabulous Fucking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rested in his fate. He looked at the door expecting some of his brothers and sisters in arms to come in and to guide him off but then it dawned on him when he looked back at her as nobody entered the room.

'Oooooo..., how sweet..., how classy..., She had giving them her blessings by making them equal in rank.'

He was right. Such a relationship she could live with provided that they were married. He was in awe and her demeanor confirmed what he thought indeed.

'It stays between the three of us..., you understand..., commander,' she said sweetly and she continued on a serious tone, 'I can't make this exception again.'

Relieved he nodded wholeheartedly and he said, 'We'll tie the knot as soon as possible..., you're Grace,' and he kissed her hands in turn with eternal gratitude.

'This stays between the two of us..., you understand..., commander' she said to him after she sent him to the shower. She danced for him. She danced a sexy little snake dance for him on the spot which would most men come in their pants, especially combined with the boobs shake and the ass shake. She made him come in less than three minutes. He was wet of sweat as he turned his back to her to unload.

'Nnnooo..., Nnnooo..., Nnnooo,' she ordered and he faced her again. He screamed while he came so hard he went on his toes for each of the nine rich streams that went over three yards away and splashed hard on the tiles of the floor. He also went on his toes for the three less and for the three lesser streams and he crashed on his knees.

O yeah, if you can't shoot at least nine rich streams of cum, you will never get the title of a Daddy or a MM or otherwise..., no matter when your cock is of the right length and of the right girth. The Rules of TDW are not based on 'or this or that' but they are based on 'and this and that.'

In TDW the commander is a MM/1909 which means his cock in between the nineteen and twenty inches while he shoots nine rich streams every time he comes.

All the time she locked eyes with his, she didn't look at his crotch once. After he recovered somewhat he nodded to her with gratitude and she went out of his eyesight. He collected himself, he cleaned himself with the emerald with golden edges towel around his neck and he went in the bedroom to collect his clothes and he went straight to his smaller closet adjacent to hers.

'No uniform but wear your Frye boots..., commander,' she ordered.

When he came out she still sat on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed and her chin in the palm of the arm that rested on the upper thigh. He was still horny as he was still hard and his cock rested nicely and impressive along the farthest thigh from her point of view.

'Every other woman would jumped up of joy and throw herselves at his feet and start to work his cock with great pleasure,' he thought as he looked at The Empress, who shone like her body was of pink neon of a low grade.

'Such a..., goddamn..., fucking..., vision..., you..., are..., you..., Gggooodddeeesss,' he said to himself as he stepped to her in jeans, tight white t-shirt, watch and boots and he offered her his arm.

As they began to walk out of the bedroom he was hit by jealousy. He knew only one man would get all and everything from her. He knew she, her mother and her granny waited centuries for this but he did not know that this was not their time..., it was hers and she would keep him to herself as long as possible. She had not sent the word out when she found him and at present she still had not send the word out.

'I am..., not ready to share him with them but then again,' she thought she was already sharing him because he already had a Cattle of Gazelles, some Cows and some Amazones and some Inbetweeners and soon..., The Sisters will come after him too. Worthless..., whores she considered them.

She was wrong. The women he kept was because they were super-whores by birth or because he had trained them to be super-whores.

'Imagine that,' she said to herself, 'A boy that trains adult women to be a good whore for him.'

Some of them may have bodies similar to hers and they may have goddamn tight pussies men go to war for but they were not Gazelles of the rarest breed. They are not in the possession of The Magical Pussy aka The Wonder Pussy. Only she, her mother, her granny, and their respective Sisters have that kind of a Pussy. After she killed her one Sister, there were only thirty-two left on Earthree but that Sister had a daughter and soon the number of Gazelles on Earthree will be back at thirty-three and..., she thought with confident, 'Let the goddamn Game begin.'