Geek Meets Gamer Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Gamer Girl Teaches New Tricks.
4.5k words
4.67
2.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turns out she was coming out of a recent bad breakup. We hung out a few times after our initial hookup. One of those days we decided to go thrift shopping at the local flea market. We walked around, stopping at a few booths here and there, buying a few things. She wanted to pick up a game, so we went over to the guy who sold everything a geek could want - video games, action figures and old movies no one ever watches. We didn't really see anything too promising, but she ended up picking up the original Dark Souls for cheap.

As we walked around, I heard her say, "I need to use the restroom. Let's go over that way. Do you need to go?" she asked when we arrived, her opening the door to the lady's room.

"Nah, I'm fine."

She walked inside. A few seconds later she peeked her head out the door. "Want to come in here with me?"

Confused, I answered back, "Uh, the women's room?"

"There's no one else in here. We can fool around in the stall!"

"In the bathroom of the flea market? That's not very romantic." I chuckled.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" When she realized I wouldn't budge she rolled her eyes and threw her jacket at me. I watched as she let the door slowly close. After the flea market we went downtown to a popular diner. Of course, the place was super busy. They sat us at the rear of the building. Her back was against the wall so she could see everything happening in front of her. I could only see her and the back wall.

"I bet you're the kind of person who always orders chicken tenders and fries," she snickered when the server came over to get our drink order.

"I usually do. I just like comfort."

"It's because you're afraid to try new things. That's why you wouldn't come into the restroom with me!"

"No, not really. I just get nervous doing stuff like that in public places." I shrugged my shoulders.

The server brought our drinks and we ordered some food. While waiting, I felt one of her feet come up under the table and start rubbing over my crotch.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Smiling, she answered, "Just trying to have a little fun."

I could feel the front of my shorts tightening. "Now I can't stand up." I smirked.

"I'm gonna go wash up real quick!"

While she was gone the food came. I of course ordered chicken tenders and fries. After we finished our meal, the server asked if we wanted dessert.

"You want anything else?" I asked her.

"Let's get a piece of cheesecake! We can share!"

The server walked off towards the kitchen.

"I'll come over to your side to make it easier." She slid to the end of her booth. "Actually, you should get up and let me have the inside seat. You know just in case you need to protect me or whatever."

Thankfully, my erection had gone down a little by then. I got up, allowing her to slide in. As I sat back down, she slid something into my left hand. It was her panties.

"Where did these come from?!"

"I took them off when I went to the restroom. I was hoping to cure you of your shyness!"

"Now? In here?" I asked.

"Yes! Sex in public is such a turn-on! Let me see your hand." She took my left hand up to her mouth. She stuck my middle and ring fingers in her mouth before rolling her tongue softly around them. I watched in silence as she slid her shorts down to her knees under the table. She took my hand, placing it in between her legs.

"Now put my jacket over your hand and no one will even notice!" I did as I was told, placing it over her lap and covering my hand.

I softly began moving my fingers up and down her moist slit. Her left hand soon joined mine under the jacket. She placed her fingers over mine, guiding them, first spreading her lips and finally settling into a circular motion over her clit.

A few minutes later her breathing started to get shallow as she got hotter. She leaned her head onto my left shoulder, her right hand coming up, gripping my left forearm in a tight embrace. We both froze by the sound of the server sitting the slice of cheesecake down on the table. She asked if we needed anything else. "We're good. Thank you!" I managed to stutter out.

As she walked away, we began again. I looked around to see if anyone was watching. She lifted herself up off the booth a little, directing my fingers down away from her glorious bean. I could feel her heat as my fingers parted her lips and entered her. She went back to rubbing her mound as I slowly began sliding my fingers in and out of her. It was an awkward angle, but I was able to get up past the middle knuckles, working them back and forth.

"MMMMM...." she whimpered, orgasm getting ever closer. "UUUHH....." she mumbled as her legs tightened, squeezing my hand in place as she came. Her wetness flooding the tips of my fingers and the booth itself.

"Oh my God! That was great!" she muttered before smiling. "You next!"

"Here? No way!" She looked at me sadly with those big doe eyes. "At least give me a kiss." I leaned over to give her a quick kiss and she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I moved away, embarrassed. "Sorry, I just like being home when I do private stuff."

She smiled. "It's okay. But one day I'm gonna break you!"

I moved my hand back while she pulled up her shorts.

"We didn't even try the cheesecake!" she noticed.

"I don't need to. I like this better!" Checking to see if anyone could see me, I brought my hand up to my face, putting my now girl-cum soaked fingers into my mouth, sucking off her sweet nectar.

"That's so fucking hot!"

After she was covered, I stood up. She moved over to where I was seated. Sure enough, the booth had a slick spot. She cleaned it off the best she could as I walked up to the front counter to get a to-go box.

On the way home we were about to pass her work when she told me to pull in. I thought maybe she forgot something when she said, "Swing down to the bottom parking lot." I drove down to the bottom. It was decently late in the evening at this point, and no one was down there.

"Park over there, under the bridge." she directed. I did as I was told and pulled up to the retaining wall. "What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to try the cheesecake!"

I was a little confused at first. I watched her take the container out of the bag, open the plastic silverware and proceed to cut a little piece off and place it in her mouth.

"Mmmmm.....it's really good! Try some."

She cut another piece and fed it to me before smearing the bottom of the fork all over my lips. She leaned over, cleaning all of it off with her tongue.

Now, I understood her intentions. She then cut a bigger portion off, holding it up between our mouths before pushing it all into mine. I didn't really get a chance to sample it. She dropped the fork onto the center console while leaning into me for a kiss. Her tongue exploded into my mouth full force, the cheesecake disintegrating between our battling muscles. She broke the kiss long enough to sit the box up on the dashboard. Our lips met again. I moved my left hand behind her head as we made out heavily. Her right hand made its way over to my crotch. She began groping it over my shorts. Breaking the kiss, she moved down. First, kissing my neck a few times, then sliding her hand over the top of my shorts. She pulled them away enough for my rock-hard cock to spring out.

"Lean your seat back!" she directed. I reached to the side with my left hand, finding the lever & releasing it all the way back.

"OH.....FUCK!!!" I mouthed, watching her take me into her mouth fully. She went up and down the full length a few times before pulling her head away.

"You made me so horny watching you lick your fingers. I wanna try something!"

She reached up and grabbed the box, taking what was left of the cheesecake into her right hand. She then smeared it all over my throbbing shaft.

"Mmmmm.....now that looks tasty!" she giggled, licking some excess cheesecake off her hand, before moving back down.

" MMMMMPPHHH....." she began working me over once more. The sensation of the cheesecake and her mouth was different, but otherworldly. Other than the smearing, she never even used her hands. They were behind her back the whole time. "HHMMMPPHHH....." she swallowed me completely whole. Leaning my head back, after a while all I remember hearing was "SHHHHRRLLP..... MMMMMPPHHH......SHHHHRRLLP....." as her head bobbed up and down, continuously, for what seemed like an eternity, but in all actuality was probably less than a couple of minutes. Both of my hands were on her head, following her smooth motions as I received another master class blowjob.

"BABE.....AHHH....BABE.....I'M.....CUMMMMMING!!!" I bellowed, as I shot rope after rope of my spunk directly into her waiting mouth. When my dick was finally done convulsing, she pulled her head up. I watched her swallow everything. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. She took a few napkins out of the bag and cleaned her hand off.

"Man, I didn't even get to taste it! I chuckled, causing her to punch me in the arm.

I pulled up my shorts and we left. We drove back to her apartment. "I'm going to take a quick shower and get cleaned up. Make yourself comfortable." She walked off to the shower while I laid down onto her bed. I woke up around noon the next day with her cuddled up next to me. I still had on the shirt and shorts from the night before, while she was wearing one of my shirts and some booty shorts.

"Shit." I said, realizing I had fallen asleep.

"You must've been pretty weak last night," she smiled.

"Well, I wonder why! Someone sucked the will to live out of me!"

"Oh, shut up! I'm gonna make some coffee." I followed as she made her way to the kitchen. We both poured a cup and ate some breakfast before making our way to her living room to relax. She had this huge, circular chair that she used to sit in while playing video games.

We popped in Dark Souls in the trusty PlayStation 3, while we sipped our coffee. I had never played this series of games, but she had. She had actually beaten all of them.

"This game isn't really hard. People say it is but it's because they're not good at gaming. It's all about timing." I watched her play for a bit. It didn't seem all that bad. Sure enough, not five minutes later she fell off a cliff rolling away from a bad guy.

"Damnit! That's usually what happens. You die in some stupid way!" she fussed. "We can take turns every time one of us dies. If you make it further than me, I'll make it worth your while!"

I began playing. I didn't make it very far at all. I got beaten by the lowliest guys in the game. "Wow! You really suck!" she cackled.

"It's not my fault! I kept blocking but he knocked away my shield!"

"You have to look at your stamina bar!" she snickered. We played roughly for a couple of hours, switching off here and there. She was definitely better than me. We got stuck fighting one of the bosses for a while. We each died a handful of times before I finally figured it out. She was right. It was all about timing.

"Wow! You actually did it," she said, sounding impressed.

I kept playing on when I felt her hand slide over my left thigh. I looked down first before making eye contact with her. She had a huge smile on her face. "It's hard to concentrate when you do that."

"I told you I would make it worth your while." Her hand then ran up the left side of my shorts. A few seconds later I was ambushed and died.

"My turn!" she giggled, pulling her hand away.

"Hey!"

She only laughed. I let her play for a bit before reaching over and squeezing her right breast.

"Stop! You're gonna mess me up!"

"Turn about is fair play." I shot back, massaging her other breast as well.

I noticed her nipples beginning to poke through the t-shirt at the same time I heard the death of our character in the background.

"Shit!" she shouted. She flung the controller over at me. I barely even got started. She grabbed my shorts, pulling them completely off. Playing the game, I walked into a room full of bad guys. I was trying to figure out the best way forward when she began to gently stroke me. I tried to resist but eventually, I lost concentration and walked off a cliff into some lava.

"This game sucks!" I mentioned, before dropping the controller onto the chair. She rolled away laughing. Before she could turn back, I positioned myself where my back was up against the railing of the chair. I extended my arms out along the railing and spread my legs, taking up most of the chair. All she had was the little space on the left of me.

"I can't play like this! Scoot over!"

"Not a chance."

She swung her body up and pressed her back up against my chest. "Suit yourself! I'm still gonna win!"

I gave her a few seconds before I began kissing each of her shoulders, then moving her hair aside to do the same to each side of her neck. I wrapped my arms around her, sliding my hands underneath her shirt, kneading on those big, voluptuous knockers. At this point I wasn't sure what was harder, her nipples or my erection. She answered my actions with a soft whimper.

I brought my hands down to her sides. "Raise up a little." I slid both hands, palm up, under her, lifting just enough to bring her up onto me. I straightened my legs under a bit, allowing her to bring hers out to each side.

"What do you think you are doing, mister?"

She kept the controller in her right hand, her left now wrapping around my head as she tilted her head to the left so our mouths could meet. I went back to groping her tits while she tried sticking her tongue down my throat. I could feel her wetness through her underwear as the tip of my stiff rod pressed up against it. She broke the kiss, muttering, "I really want you inside of me!"

I reached to slide her booty shorts down. She stopped me. "But not right now," she whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"No more sex! Unless we do it somewhere of my choosing!"

"Oh, come on! Really? That's crazy! We're both so ready!"

"Oh, I want it! But.....I want to break you first," she smiled.

"You're not kidding?"

"Nope. That blowjob last night is all your getting. Now you need to go take a shower!"

She moved off me so I could get up. I left her still playing while I walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower in cold water. When I got out, she was dressed and ready, the PlayStation turned off. She was wearing a Marvel t-shirt and white shorts over a black two-piece bikini. Her jugs looked delicious in her snug shirt.

Standing in my towel, I asked "So, what's the plan today?"

"I know the perfect place. They've got mountain biking, hiking, zip-lines, and even a quarry that you can swim or go canoeing in. Make sure to wear something to swim in," she answered.

I threw on a shirt and some swim trunks that I had accidentally left when we swam in the communal pool at her apartment complex. She also packed a backpack with snacks, waters & a blanket, so I grabbed it as well, and we made our way. We spent most of the day there. It really was a cool place. They had everything an outdoors person would like. Unfortunately, I was never really an outdoorsy person.

We went to the quarry first for some canoeing before hiking on the trails for a couple of hours. Eventually we sat down, pulled the blanket out of the backpack & had a snack.

"Isn't this fun?" she asked.

"It is. I'm having a nice time." I smiled.

When it started to get a little dark outside, we made our way back over towards the quarry. On the way we passed a handful of college aged kids who had been swimming. We pulled the blanket back out and sat it down on a smooth rock overlooking the water. She sat on my left, shoulder to shoulder with me. More people came and went while we sat there. About ten minutes had passed when she leaned over to kiss me on the cheek.

"Thank you for coming with me!"

"This place is neat. I'm glad you brought me. I need to get out more."

She smiled, leaned in once again, this time kissing me on the lips. With every few seconds the kiss intensified. I could hear people walking close by, so I broke it off.

"What's wrong?"

"There's people all around. Can't we just go back to your place?"

"They're about to have a big bonfire and fireworks. They do it every year. It's really neat!"

"I want you so bad though!"

She swung her left leg over my lap, now straddling me. "I want you too!"

I looked towards the bonfire where people began gathering about. From where we were it was about fifty yards away. She pulled my head back around to look at her. "In fact, I want you right now," she said, beginning to gyrate her hips in a circle over me. I wrapped my arms around her back, penis ready to burst through my shorts.

"You know I'm going to pound the shit out of you when we get back to your place!"

"I don't think so! You're going to pound the shit out of me right now!"

Before I could protest, she began kissing me once more. Her momentum forced me to extend my arms out behind me just to hold us up. Her tongue forced its way between my lips, circling the whole inside of my mouth. She circled her hips even harder, making sure to press downwards into me. We kissed and dry humped for a bit before she stood back up.

"Don't need these anymore," she said pushing her shorts off and setting them on the bare rock next to us. She stood over me in her t-shirt and bikini bottoms. She leaned down, using both hands to grab my trunks. She pulled them down just enough to expose my hardened member.

"Wait! What if someone comes by?"

"If anyone comes by you can pull them up. You'll cover yourself up real quick."

At this point it was relatively dark. If you weren't looking towards the fire, you couldn't see very far in front of you. She used her right hand to pull over the thin piece of fabric of her bottoms, exposing her divine pussy. She squatted back down over me, dropping back to her knees.

"UUGHH....." I sighed, feeling her lips part to allow seamless entry into her succulent, wet twat. Her walls slightly opening to accommodate before constricting tightly around me.

"Kissing you always gets me so wet!" she purred into my ear.

Placing her arms around my head, interlocking her fingers, she swiveled her hips back and forth. A few minutes later she began bouncing softly up and down. Her beautiful rack swaying in her tight t-shirt. With every repetition I could hear her wetness squelching against my manhood.

"GOD.....YOU.....FEEL.....SO.....GOOD.....INSIDE.....ME!!!" she moaned.

She rode me for a few more minutes before finally easing off. "Now, I want you to lay me on my back and give it to me!!"

I leaned forward to wrap my left arm around her back, allowing her to roll to her right. I managed to hold her up and lay her gently down, all while staying fully penetrated. Using my right hand, I reached back to push my shorts further down to my knees. Bringing my arm back up, I placed my hands on each side of her head, smoothly rocking back and forth on her. Every time I would look up to see if anyone was coming, she would pull my head back down to look at her.

After the third or fourth time, she forcefully placed both her hands on my cheeks. "Look at me! It's just you and me!" I looked deeply into those big, beautiful hazel eyes, now completely lost. I leaned down for one more quick kiss before moving back, sliding my hands up each of her sides. I gripped gently as she lifted her hips up slightly onto my thighs, resting both heels around my lower back. Then I began thrusting myself into her.

"OHHHH.....BABE!!! THAT'S.....IT!!! FUCCKKKK!!!" she groaned.

The sounds of our bodies colliding became audible. All my focus now was on the sound of her moans and my grunts as our bodies slammed together.

12