Geek Meets Gamer Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HARDER!!! OH.....SHIT!!! HARDER!!! THAT'S.....IT!!! GIVE.....IT.....TO.....ME!!! DON'T.....STOP!!!" I heard her groan, as I repeatedly plunged myself deeper into her snug, soaked box.

At this point I completely forgot where I was. It was now so dark I could barely see her in front of me. The only thing that mattered was to fuck her silly.

"OOHHH.....FUUCKKK.....I'M.....CUUMMIINNG!!!" she yelled, her body now arching upwards. I continued pumping into her as she creamed all over my knob. I felt that tingling deep down in my balls as I neared my orgasm as well. Not long after, I blew a monster load of warm, gooey cum inside her heavenly snatch. After a few seconds of coming down, I leaned down to give her a kiss on her forehead. She wrapped her arms around me, holding me close when I heard them. Catcalls and whistling coming from somewhere. A few people even began clapping.

She began laughing. I began laughing as well. We got up and got our clothes back on and picked up the blanket, putting it back into the backpack. We walked hand in hand towards the bonfire, joining the crowd that was gathered there.

She stood in front of me, me wrapping my arms around her waist, feeling the heat from the fire. We hung out for a while, talking to some of the people and watching the firework display. Around midnight we noticed lightning in the sky. All the people around the fire groaned sadly when thunder followed not long after. It began lightly raining when we decided to head back to her apartment. We made it a few minutes down the road when the sky opened up. It stormed so hard that I had to end up pulling into a hotel parking lot.

"Geez! That came out of nowhere!" I told her.

"Yeah, it did! Hey, let's slide this back." With her right hand she reached out to the covering under the sunroof, bringing it back. We both looked up into the night sky seeing only flashes of lightning, rain and even some hail bouncing off the glass of the sunroof.

After a few moments of silence, "I told you I was going to break you!" she smiled. "God, that was so freaking hot back there! I don't think I've ever creamed on someone before!"

Caught off guard, I nodded my head in agreement. "It was hot. I've never done anything like that.

"Really? You serious?"

"I am. I'm glad I did though. Shoot, I'm still kind of hard right now. I could probably go again."

Without saying a word, she pushed her shorts and bikini bottoms down to the floor of the car. Noticing what she was doing, I pushed my shorts and boxers down as well.

"Scoot back!"

I did as I was told, sliding the seat back as far as it would go once again. This time I left it up in a seated position instead of dropping it all the way back.

She smiled as I watched her pull her t-shirt over her head before doing the same to her bikini top. Her sublime breasts were now finally free. She climbed over me, facing the windshield. I held my cock firmly in my right hand, allowing her to drop down on top of it, reverse-cowgirl style. And just like that I was buried deep inside of her again. Holding the steering wheel with both hands, she bounced up and down on me. Holding her hips with my hands, I helped push her back and forth. I knew it wouldn't take long. A few minutes later I erupted. I was too weak to even tell her I was coming. I blasted another stream of sticky spooge deep inside her.

Realizing she made me come again already, she maneuvered around in my lap, letting go of the steering wheel to lean back into my chest. She laid her head on my left shoulder while I slid both my hands under her arms to grab handfuls of her huge orbs. "MHMMMMMM....." she sighed when I stuck my tongue into her right ear while still playing with her hefty globes.

All the windows of my car were now fully fogged. Her hands went up to the ceiling of my car when I dropped my right hand from her boobs down between her legs.

"OHHHHHHHHH....." she gasped as I began working my fingers over her hard bud.

She then brought her hands up to her perky melons, caressing them both. I brought my left hand up gently placing it on her throat. My right hand continuing the all-out assault on her clit.

'RIGHT.....THERE!!! YES.....YES.....YES....YES!!!" she screamed, her legs going taut, her body shaking in my arms as she began squirting all over the inside of my car.

Giving her a few minutes to come down from her orgasm I noticed the storm had finally cleared up. I wrapped my arms around her, cuddling her as we both looked up into the night sky. Looking past the rain drops, it was now black and dotted full of stars.

"This was the best day ever!" she said, sounding exhausted.

"I agree! Let's stay here for a while and enjoy this view."

"I would like that." she smiled, before giving me one last smooch.

12