Geek Pride: Twins

Story Info
Hidden desires aren't always well hidden.
7.6k words
4.51
12.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© May 2022 PennameWombat

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is my entry for the '2022 Literotica Geek Pride Story Event!' Although it features many of the characters from my 2021 Geek Pride entry, "Predators," this tale can be read on its own.

I hope this tale properly maintains a sufficient sense of geekiness but also exhibits the requisite pride in being a geek. I won't define the term upfront, rather, the words to come will have to carry that burden.

Thank you for reading.

Tags: Geek Pride, Age difference, Big breasts, College guy, Exhibitionism, Mature Woman, Pussy Eating, Straight sex, Tit fuck, Young Man

*****

Networking

"I'm seeing pings back," the thin and dark young man said with enough volume to carry over the noise of three racks of computers and storage bays and the room fans that kept the air moving, "we have connections."

"Booting up last pair," a deeper voice without the slight accent from an unseen speaker responded, "let me know when you see them, Javi."

"Be nice when we get this all set and can work upstairs," Javi said, "it's too damn noisy in here!"

"What? I can't hear you. These discount computers are making too much noise!"

"We don't write the checks, Dark Star, we just meet the supplier in dark alleys."

"Indeed. I have green, Javi... check it then lets get the router going."

"Pinging..."

Javi hit the enter key and watched the green letters and numbers. He wondered who'd just entered the server room but didn't take his eyes from the screen. Umbra and Dani hadn't come in today to instead spend their time studying algorithms in the Uni library and neither had their putative boss Asha. She'd taken the day to meet with his brothers and inspect the demolition work his cousin was doing to prep the site for their custom car shop that she was financing.

"Sixty-eight...," he said.

"Sixty-eight, back at ya," came from the hidden speaker.

"Is Asha trying to kill you two with hypothermia?" It was a woman's voice, husky, smooth.

Javi turned.

"Hey, Miss Penelope. Computers like it cold. But it's only about sixty, we just need to mix in a bit of the outside air. Won't need the air conditioning until next summer. Oh, hey, sixty-nine!"

"Well," Penelope said, "that sounds like a good idea. Now, you two, I have hot cocoa. And marshmallows. Get out here, Dark Star."

She set a large thermos and a plastic bag of white cubes on a small desk as Javi stood up and stretched his back. The second young man stepped around a bank of computers and their collections of blinking LEDs.

"Whoa, that's quite the coat and hat, Boss," Dark Star said, "but... uh, your legs."

She laughed and reached into her brown, furry coat, and pulled out three plastic mugs as a cascade of dark brown hair shook under the equally furry hat. Both young men's eyes went to her chest as her movements spread the flaps of her coat. She laughed again and stood with her hands on her hips.

"Don't worry, the fur's fake. It IS 'no pants day,'" she said, "but you two have special dispensation. You can wear kilts next time."

"Uh, we substituted with no underwear," Javier said and he glanced at his crotch as he noticed his friend doing the same, they caught eyes and both shrugged before they offered soft grunts as they looked through the woman's transparent white blouse and the pale blue open cup bustier underneath it.

"Ah, it's so nice having straight boys around," Penelope said in a cheery tone as she looked at each male crotch as she uncapped the thermos and poured steaming, brown liquid into the three mugs and she set the thermos down and grabbed each coat flap and held them wide, "but if you need to cut some glass, let me know. This cold air has me hard as diamonds!"

She dropped the coat and grinned as both young men stared and tore open the bag of marshmallows and offered it. Javier and Dark Star let out slow exhales and grabbed a few each and dropped them into the hot cocoa. Penelope popped a marshmallow into her mouth but took only the one.

"Oh, ah, this is delicious," Dark Star said, "did you make this?"

Javier offered an enthusiastic nod after his own sip.

"Hell no," Penelope said and added an exhaled laugh, "Gerald claims it's his mother's recipe."

"A man of many talents," Javi said, "no wonder Dani wants to, uh..."

He bit his lower lip as he looked at Penelope. The woman smiled.

"She wants him to fuck her brainless," she said, "and to get that cute genius to brainless would be a hell of a lot of fucking. I hear she's been diligently practicing, but I fear it might be in vain. Unless a genie turns her into a guy."

"She's still very determined about it," Dark Star said as all three tapped mugs, "but, Boss, aren't your legs cold."

She shifted and pushed her left leg through the long slit in her knee-length skirt to expose the top of the stocking and above that bare skin that was visible to the fold where thigh met hip.

"These stockings are quite warm," she said, "and, I don't have to work in here! Now, on that note, why are you two in here?"

The two young men looked at each other and Dark Star huffed.

"We have no idea how Asha got these new computers," he said, "each server has eight processors that can barely see the 'bleeding edge' in the rear view mirror. Five years ago, most of this tech didn't exist. But, these cost... uh, hell of a lot!"

"And you guys unloaded them off a truck in a dark alley at one a.m. Not like we're paying retail here. But, yeah, Leather Boy stole the tech from the aliens," Penelope said and both young men grunted, "yes, that's where he got it all. Trust me on that. Posted it on the internet whatsit that we're all having to use now."

"Uh, yeah," Dark Star said, "hopefully we'll meet him and Devil Girl. Umbra plans to fuck both of them."

"She'll have better luck there than Dani with Gerald," Penelope said, "when they get back from Mallomar. But, for now..."

"Oh, yeah. So we're testing these out, we have the new router set up. Once we're sure it's all hooked up and working, we can mostly work upstairs or even from home. Those new Super Red Fruit computers Asha bought for all of us... she shouldn't... uh, spend so much."

"Don't worry about that," Penelope said, "like you said, she knows how to get discounts. What's a router?"

"It connects that new T-one line, uh, yeah. The upgraded internet link we had Asha get for the lab here. It'll handle what you did before, but it's also optimized to the exchange in New York. But... uh..."

He furrowed his brow and sipped at his cocoa as Penelope and Javi looked at him. Then he looked at the far wall until the older woman focused his attention when she shook the thermos. He smiled and she refilled his mug.

"Ok. Even with the T-one, we have an issue."

"Oh? Asha promised me you four were the best there were."

He smiled at her. "Oh, we're that. But it's the speed of light. We're... not close to New York. Our packets will just take longer, even avoiding TCP like we plan to. And Asha wants 'high frequency trading.'"

"I won't ask what tee see pee is," she said with a laugh and Dark Star added a chuckle, "but, is anyone else doing this? For real?"

He looked at Javi, who spoke quickly and grinned. "I still don't know what the fuck we're doing."

"Yeah," Dark Star added his own grin, "NO ONE knows what we're doing."

"Umbra and Dani are working out the stock analysis and predictive algorithms, and you two convert that to code and get these systems optimized for them and for talking to the boring-ass mainframes in New York. And we take advantage of rapid and tiny fluctuations in stock prices to make millions."

Both young men looked at her. Then at each other before they both nodded at the woman.

"This idea might've started with a certain redhead with the most awesome rack around, but that doesn't mean I haven't been paying attention."

"Uh," Javi said, "your rack..."

"Is pretty spectacular, too," she used her free hand to hold a coat flap open for a moment and grinned, "but something about these machines?"

"We need to redo chunks of the operating systems," Dark Star said after his and Javi's eyes were freed when she let her coat mostly cover her chest, "since we don't need everything and some of it'll get in the way of analyzing and predicting trades. But we've already designed most of that and can do it remotely once this is all up. We're moving stuff into our new apartment, but next week is dead week, then finals. So we likely won't be ready for trading until end of January but no classes between Christmas and New Years so we should get lots of it done."

"When Asha first tried to convince me about this," Penelope said, "she warned me it might take a year or more to get set up..."

"Uh, well..."

"Then she found you four. Hey, isn't Umbra running her train in January? I promised her I'd arrange for a few guys I know to join in. Just need the date."

Another round of laughter and they tapped mags and sipped.

"Yeah. She didn't want to wait, but her cousin Maggie won't be in town again until then, and wants to challenge her. Side by side. Said if Umbra didn't wait it'd only be because she knew she'd lose."

"Holy shit," Penelope said as she shook with laughter, "didn't they just about fuck you two to death last time Maggie was in town?"

Javi gave a mordant laugh and shook his head before he spoke. "I had no idea girls could... uh... fuck like that."

Dark Star grunted and nodded hard. "Oh, yeah. Us and a couple guys Maggie knows. Other friends of Tracy's. All night..."

The door behind them opened and a man a few inches over six feet tall stood in the doorway. His toga was white with dark red trim and reached halfway down his thick thighs. His bare arms were as muscled and not much thinner.

"Penelope, you told me to remind you. Ten minutes until the call with the mayor."

She turned. "Thank you, Gerald."

He nodded and let the door close behind him.

"I'll leave you to it here, then," she shook the thermos, "more in here and don't be shy. Tell Gerald to make another batch."

"The mayor?" Dark Star's question, but both he and Javi had wide eyes.

"We manage some of his investments," Penelope said as she turned but twisted her head, "still trying to nudge him to manage some for the city."

They both exhaled slowly as they watched her ass swing in its tight skirt as she walked and her heels clicked on the hard tiles of the raised floor. She pushed the door open and turned back to them.

"Let me know if you need anything!" She waved and let the door close.

"Damn, dude," Javi said, "if your mother wore that skirt and blouse... she'd look the same. You sure Penelope isn't the aunt you never knew you had?"

"Say that one more time," Dark Star growled, "and I'll ask Miguel to use you as rebar when they pour the foundation for Esteban and Luis."

Javi laughed and shook his cocoa cup at the taller boy. "C'mon, let's finish this."

Dark Star drained his cup before he let out a huff. He walked around the nearest rack of machines.

"She does NOT look like my mom!"

Javi's laugh was high and clear. Two faces... well, one face in duplicate, and the same with two sets of bounteous tits, swam in his mind. Damn. They and Umbra and Dani had all met and chosen which lab section to go with their freshman calculus course, and that random choice had put them in touch with Tracy. Who'd brought along Asha... and Penelope... and reignited the simmering crush he'd never told his best friend about but he'd never been able to privately deny. But every time he saw Penelope... as attractive as she was... hers weren't the tits he wanted his face buried in.

"Booting the router," he heard Dark Star say.

"Ready here," Javi replied. Was it heating up in here? Ah. Cocoa and lust. What a combination.

Moving In

"Did we leave a light on?"

"Huh, uh...," Javi rolled the Malibu into a spot and set the brake before he followed Dark Star's gaze across the small courtyard to the second floor window, "I, uh, don't think so. But, well, we must've."

They both stepped from the car and offered matching shrugs.

"I'll take the new modems to Umbra and Dani, meet you at our place. Maybe we should've stopped and gotten something to eat."

"Ask the girls," Javi said through vapor as he opened the trunk, "only a couple blocks to that little burger place. Cold, but not gonna snow. Been locked up all day, walk do us good."

"Works for me," Dark Star said as he grabbed two boxes, "see ya in a few."

Javi picked up two more boxes and pushed the trunk closed. He looked up at the waning moon through the cold but absolutely clear night air. His thoughts reran the view of the sky without the city lights as he walked across the courtyard as Dark Star veered to the little building to his left.

The complex had six separate buildings, each with four apartments across two floors. Javi shook his head slightly at the light in the right hand unit on the top floor in front of him. But then his mind wandered. Miguel and his other cousins who built things had come by and given the place their approval, with its older buildings but they'd been impressed by the first rate renovations. He pushed through the entry way door and shook himself in the sudden warmth before he climbed the switchback stairs and slid the second box under his left arm. He fished the key from his pocket but paused with it poised at the lock.

Laughter? High... women? Laughing? Inside? He twisted his head and looked at the number on the far door, then the one just in front of him.

Right place. Yeah, this would be his first night sleeping in their new place, but Dark Star had been here since the weekend. An instant later he definitely heard laughter. And... voices? Maybe. Like Miguel had said, solid walls. He let out a slow breath and pushed the key into the lock as quietly as he could, turned it. He withdrew the key and shoved it into his pocket and reached for the handle.

He blinked as light flooded through the door that'd been pulled open.

"Ah, Javi, hi!" It was an older woman, dirty blonde hair, fifty or so. The mottled skin on her face the result of what she claimed was 'way too enthusiastic youthful sun worship for a pale blonde.' But her smile was broad.

"Uh, um, hi Miss Kristen, um..."

"Oh, where ARE my manners," she said and stepped back, "get in here. This IS your place now after all!"

He obeyed and stepped into his apartment. He blinked. The aromas were... well, he had no idea WHAT, other than they caused his budding hunger to blossom into ravenous need.

"Ah, Javi," the second woman had dark hair, soft natural curves around a face he knew was just over forty. Without thought, his gaze ran down her body. Instead of a skirt and transparent blouse, her sweater was snug and her jeans nicely fitted.

"Mrs. Anthony," he said as he looked between the two women, "um, hi."

"Give me those," Kristen said and he grunted as he let her take the boxes.

"Just put them by the other boxes in there," he said as he gestured toward the living room behind him.

"Got it," she said, she quickly set the two boxes on a larger box then returned, "and give me your coat."

He shed it quickly and shook in the warmth of the apartment. Kristen took and quickly set it on the old but functional divan that strangely occupied a central location in the living room.

"C'm'ere," the brunette said and she grabbed him in a hug, she bent her neck back slightly to kiss him on the forehead, "I'm so glad you and my son found each other."

She pulled him tight and after a moment he returned the hug, but kept his arms around her waist and didn't pull tightly. But his brain roiled as he suddenly realized his cock, free of underwear to constrain it, was making its presence felt. And...

And it wasn't his imagination. His best friend's mother's thigh flexed. Accident? Intent? She squeezed him a second time and then let them separate. But she kept an arm around his shoulder as they faced the second woman.

"I hope you don't mind, Javi," Kristen said, "Elaine came by, and I checked with Umbra, and she said you'd be fine with me letting her in."

"My son told me you two would be working on your 'supercomputers' this afternoon," Elaine said, "so I guessed you'd both forget about feeding yourselves. Umbra said you'd be happy with the surprise. I told her to bring Dani and come over, should be here in a few minutes."

He fought the urge to look down and see if his hardon was visible. Whether it was or not, it wasn't going to relax, not with this brunette next to him.

"So, I'm off," Kristen said, "it smells soooo good, but Deb and I promised to meet friends at the Other Place tonight. I'm off, 'night!"

She waved and pulled the door closed behind her.

Elaine hugged Javi again before she released him and turned toward the kitchen. "I told Umbra to bring Dani. So, where is my Dark Star?"

"Um, he took them new modems, uh, those boxes I brought---," he said as he waved in the direction of the living room and Elaine laughed.

"I know what modems are. Broadband, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Top of the line."

"From this mysterious redhead you've all hooked up with?"

Javi stood in the doorway to the kitchen and admired the jeans clad ass as she bent at the waist and pulled the oven door a couple of inches and put her nose to the gap. He wondered if he should excuse himself and put on tight underwear, but wondered if that would be rude. Ah, well. Deal.

"Yeah, Asha bought all that gear for us," Javi waved at the boxes in the living room, "she's... uh..."

Elaine busied herself with pots on the stove as she glanced at him. "My son's quite taken with her, but, I think, all of you are. Even the girls."

"Oh... ah, yeah. She's set up investment for my brothers to build their custom car shop!"

"So I've heard, you've talked about that plenty long as you and my son have known each other, good for them. On the table," Elaine said and gestured behind him with her head as she dropped broccoli spears into a steamer. Javi offered a questioning look but turned and walked to the table.

"Oh... hey," he said as he picked up an 8x10 color photo and turned to look into the kitchen. He took a couple of steps toward the kitchen.

"Your benefactor is the redhead, right? With the amazing ta-tas?" Elaine's grin was wide as she turned to look at the young man.

"Yeah."

"And I can see why Dani wants to fuck that Gerald, woo hoo," Elaine laughed, "I'd give him a round or two. Too bad neither of us are the right team for him!"

Javi looked at the picture, then lifted it slightly and looked over it at the woman in the kitchen. She stepped to the doorway and faced him. He remembered them posing for it. The six-foot-plus man-mountain Gerald was in the back, in his usual slacks and shirt that simply didn't button to the throat. Arranged in front of him was 'the team,' the women, Asha, Penelope, Dani and Umbra, all had transparent blouses and held up the fronts of their skirts. Javi and Dark Star had opened their jeans to display their excitement at the scene and their compliance with their employer's rules.

"And the brunette there, in the picture. Quite the rack there, too."

"She... she's Penelope. The two of them, uh, own the company."