Geek Pride: Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But can't afford bras or panties," Elaine punctuated that with a laugh.

Javi was unused to blushing. His dark skin and relatives short on self-editing had left him with a high bar.

The dark eyes and broad smile that faced him, surrounded by that hair, forced his eyes to gyrate between the picture and the live face. He tapped the picture with his free hand.

"This was on 'no underwear' day," he managed, "and they have no pants day and..."

"Umbra gave me that picture, my son seemed to, well, hadn't shared it with me. She said you all have copies. I wonder why he hid it."

"Um," Javi mumbled, but words wouldn't come.

"Umbra was also kind enough to pass on your opinion about me and that Penelope. I'm not sure," Elaine said, a slight huskiness had crept into her voice, "I think I have a bit on her."

She took a step and stood straight and just in front of Javi. "But If I'd known about it, I'd've worn a see through blouse tonight and left my bra home. But that'd probably give my son a heart attack."

She leaned in quickly and kissed the young man on the lips, her hands went to his shoulders. She caught him with his lips slightly apart and they quivered for a moment before he adjusted to match her mouth. She pulled him tight but didn't break the kiss before her tongue pushed into his mouth and he had no doubt about her intent when her thigh pushed hard and then rubbed against a prick that he wasn't sure could get harder. Without conscious thought he grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed the picture against her jeans.

Almost as quickly, she broke the kiss but kept the clinch. She put her mouth next to his ear.

"It's been a while for me, quite a while. I hear you've been diligent in your studies, and not just for calculus and your other classes. I've seen how you've been looking at me..."

"Uh... um..."

She kissed him on the lips then moved back to his ear. "Don't worry, I've been looking back. I'm just better at noticing. And at hiding my looks. You're such a lovely, smart nerd, and such a good friend to my son, but you need more practice hiding your lust. NOT that I mind AT ALL! But... maybe you'll invite me to spend the night?"

She kissed him quickly on the mouth before another hard squeeze. Javi's brain wondered if there were sounds outside the door but his best friend's mother's question forced out every other stimulus. He wavered when she split them a moment before male and female laughter poured into the room as the door opened.

"Hey, mom," the young man leading the trio said.

"Ah, just in time," Elaine said, "and you brought Dani and Umbra."

Both young women stepped forward and hugged the older brunette. She kissed each on the cheek.

"Hey, Javi," Dark Star said as he gathered coats, "you look a bit weird."

Javi shook his head before he smiled at his friend and then the two young women as Elaine offered a laugh.

"He's fine, I was just agreeing with him that maybe that Penelope and I do look a bit alike," Elaine said as she pointed at the picture still in Javi's hand as Umbra and Dani laughed and her son grumped and he growled when she held her hands in front of her breasts, "but I think I might have a bit more. Now, if you young ladies will help set the table, my son can get rid of those coats and the roast is ready."

Desires

"Walk us home?" Umbra looked at Dark Star as they gathered coats from the pile on the divan after cleaning up the dinner dishes. Her multi-colored hair shook as she glanced quickly at Dani then back at the her target.

"Uh..."

"Hey, might be zombies," Dani said with a bright tone.

"That's fine," Elaine said, "Javi can keep me company until you get back. No late night, you all have classes tomorrow. Calculus assignments due, right?"

"That's already done, but," Umbra said in her oddly deep voice, "Tracy expects lots from us. Anyway, coming with us, Dark Star?"

"Go ahead, dude," Javi said. He wondered at that, he'd barely spoken during dinner, fortunately Elaine had finally had leverage to get her son to talk about their endeavor, with many high-spirited additions by the two young women. But his friend's mom had also been attentive to him, to only an occasional odd look from her son.

Dark Star let out a closed mouth laugh. "C'mon, I won't need my coat for the zombies to eat my brain."

Umbra then Dani gave Elaine a hug and after mutual cheek kisses her son led them through the door. She let out a long and slow exhale as the door closed before she turned to Javi.

"I have a deal with Umbra," Elaine's voice had regained its slight huskiness, "she'll keep him busy a while."

She looked at him and he returned the look. He licked his lips once. Her voice went tentative.

"If you're really interested, that is."

His mouth opened slightly, before he smiled. He took the step that brought him just in front of her and his right hand reached up and he put his fingers just under her chin. He had to lean his head back to reach up but this time their kiss was a slow meeting of their lips. Their tongues touched softly and the tips moved sideways as they rubbed. This time it was her hand that went to his crotch and he jumped as her hand traced the length of a cock that had cast off the partial relaxation that had been its state for dinner. He separated his mouth an inch from hers.

"I'm very interested."

She worked her fingers against his erection. "You've been diligent at studying kissing as much as calculus, but I need to warn you. I'M pretty out of practice."

Their mouths met again and he ran his fingers from her chin down her throat and across her upper chest and followed the swell of her left breast before he pressed his palm across it. Her fingers went to his belt and quickly undid that and the button to his jeans. She went to his zipper and worked it down.

"Was supposed to be no pants day, but we had to do no underwear day," he whispered as her hand went into his jeans and a moment later he grunted into her mouth as she freed his stiff prick and pushed her mouth back onto his. Her hands stroked the length of flesh and fingertips played at the tip.

"God, it's been so long since I've had one of these in my hands," she took a deep breath and her tit pressed against his hand. He rubbed at the rounded but still hidden flesh. His hands went to the hem of her sweater.

"I can't really tell how these compare if we don't..."

"Get them out," she released his cock and grinned as she raised her arms. He worked the tight cloth past her breasts before she helped and pulled it over her head and grabbed it and tossed it across the room to land on top of Javi's coat on the divan.

"Ah," Javi said slowly as he admired the large and rounded flesh. His glance down showed a softer stomach than Penelope displayed, although he'd only seen hers through cloth and she often wore what Umbra had told him were called bustiers.

Not that it mattered when he looked up. Elaine spun.

"Last step," she said. Her voice was breathy.

He quickly undid the double snap on her bra and she grabbed the straps and spun to face him again. She licked her lips.

"Sure you want this? Not like I'm young and hot like your other chicks."

Those other chicks ran through Javi's mind. Six weeks earlier he'd been a virgin. Not only had that changed at a crazy Halloween party, it'd been in public, in full view of a couple of hundred others with his calculus TA and his best friends. Well, those couple of hundred others there had mostly been doing the same thing. And then, Umbra and Maggie.

But this was actually the first time he'd be on his own! Every other time, it'd been him and Dark Star and even others. Apparently, most people might go a lifetime without being in a three-, four- or more-way!

"Wine gets better with age, too," he said softly, unsure where that'd come from! Her soft laugh made him think he'd said the right, or at least, right enough, thing. She lowered the bra and he exhaled slowly at the sight. She bundled the no-longer-needed garment and it landed on her sweater.

"Oh... god...," he said as his eyes locked on her tits, only his imagination had provided this view that he'd masturbated to on more than one occasion.

She purred and suddenly pulled his head with her left hand. He wrapped his left arm around her now-bare torso and his right hand cupped under her left mound. He wrapped his mouth around the areola and as he'd been taught sucked the nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. He'd never touched breasts this large, but her nipples were surprisingly smaller than both Tracy's and Umbra's! Not that it mattered as he felt it harden with his pressure.

Her right hand found his tumescent shaft and stroked it before she pushed the zipper down its final third and encouraged the jeans to drop to Javi's ankles. She nudged his head away from her erect nipple and pulled him up to kiss him for a moment.

"I've fingered myself thinking about THIS," she said and crouched as she grabbed his prick and put her face level, "wonder if I even remember HOW, though!"

"Oh, ah," Javi groaned as she pushed her mouth past the swollen head and a third of the shaft and sucked hard, "yeah, you remember!"

She released it and swirled her tongue around the glans as their eyes locked. She kept her gaze locked as she repeated the suck. Despite the pleasure, he glanced at the door.

"How... how long do we..."

She pulled back, kissed the head and grinned. "How long can Umbra keep my son busy?"

Javi blinked and his mouth opened in surprise. He'd never known Umbra to have a single lover at a time... One... Keep him busy... She'd kept both of them busy all night more than once!

"She was quite happy to help me out," Elaine purred as she used the saliva she'd left behind to enhance her strokes, "he hasn't been all THAT forthcoming, but I have a good idea what you've all been getting up to. Maybe NEXT time I can stay over when he's here..."

She sucked down all but the last quarter of his erection and squeezed before she pulled back.

"That is... if you invite me back!"

She slowly pushed and pulled his cock in and out of her mouth as she quickly untied his shoes and worked them and his jeans off as he shuffled his feet. He braced himself as he rubbed her shoulders and neck before he stripped his long and short sleeve tee shirts and tossed them. Distracted by the ongoing blow job, they landed on the floor next to the divan instead of on it. She gave his cock a hard suck and released it and rose so that it traced a path between her impressive tits.

Their mouths rejoined, he worked at the snap and then the zipper on her jeans. Opened, he pushed at them. After an instant she assisted and shimmied them and her panties down her legs as she pushed her loafers off then pushed them back.

"I promise no more underwear when I come over, okay?" She said with mock seriousness as she stepped out of the piled garments.

"Better not! Your tits are...," his voice trailed off. She stood straight and pulled her shoulders back.

"Not as... perky as they used to be. Shoulda seen 'em when I was your age."

"Oh... god... I'm, uh, dying now. They're... maravillosa."

She reacted to his lunge in kind and their all-but-naked bodies tight and kissed hard, his hands ran down and over her ass cheeks and squeezed. His cock pressed vertically between them, her height meant it pressed against black pubic hair she trimmed short. She rubbed against him and kissed across his cheek and leaned to his neck and ear before she spoke.

"Tonight your first night here? Your bedroom all ready?"

"Si, not 'posed to move in until January, but Miss Kristen told us to go ahead. But not charging us rent this month!"

"She's a lovely person," Elaine said as she kissed around the younger man's neck and ears and cheeks. He kneaded her ass as she slowly rotated her crotch against his cock.

"You too," he said in a choppy voice. Then it hit him. He'd dreamed about this happening but had never admitted it to his friend. His desire hadn't truly firmed until he'd met the unrestrained Penelope, a twin even this woman recognized. Not that he hadn't slaked his lust in other ways, but this dream...

"C'mon," he shifted and she kissed him hard and he returned it, before they turned and his cock sprang free. They mixed a walk and a sidle into the short hallway that ended in a bathroom but before that he turned them to the right.

"Oh, shi...," he moaned.

"Ah?" Elaine reached and flicked on the light.

"My... bed..."

She wrapped an arm around his shoulders and grabbed his erection. "It's so cute! Come on!"

She bent and kissed his cock, which convinced it to not waver. Then she stepped to the bed.

His twin bed. With folded sheets and blankets piled on it.

"Here," she said and handed him the blankets, before she grabbed and with a flick spread the fitted sheet, "this just means we'll be on TOP of each other ALL NIGHT!"

He exhaled hard and licked his lips when she bent at the waist in front of him and shook her hips and quickly set the sheets then stuffed the two pillows into cases. She turned and grabbed the blanket and one at a time set them at the foot of the bed and folded them down. The last one in place she turned and faced him.

"Won't need the blankets for now, will we?" Her dark eyes glittered as she pulled him close.

"No," he agreed.

He pushed into her and she backed against the bed and kissed him hard again, her tongue active and aggressive. His responded and regained lost territory. She nudged them back but he pulled his mouth back.

"I have, uh... Umbra...," his eyes darted to the little end table at the head of the bed. Their friend had gifted him and his roommate with a box of condoms each, 'for your other lovers,' since she'd made clear they didn't need them with her. He forced down a reaction at the lamp that was a plastic black and white soccer ball atop a blue base and a white lampshade above that, a digital clock alongside. Elaine's eyes followed his and returned and still held their lust but had added kindness.

"I can't have, uh... it's not a worry, not for...," he stopped her statement with a kiss. He wasn't sure of the details, but his friend's rare and terse comments about his lack of siblings suddenly made sense. His father had long been off the scene and neither mother nor son seemed to regret that. Dark Star had told him he shared his name and his husky build with that absent father, but had his mother's sharp mind. That first fact was the reason even this woman called her son by his nickname that she'd given him as a child, the title of a favorite movie of hers.

This time when she pulled, he pushed, but then he guided her to sit on the bed and he quickly bent to suck in each nipple in turn.

"Oh, hello sailor," she said with a laugh as he kissed over a tummy that was a bit soft, but nothing that bothered him. He met the edge of her pubic hair and she responded by opening her legs and adjusted her position to allow him unfettered access.

Her aroma wasn't strong, but it was clear. He kissed as his fingers traced along her slit. He felt moisture but kissed down before he pushed his tongue past his lips and she let out a pleased sound as he pushed just the tip between her labia and went top to bottom, before he pushed it a fraction deeper as he worked his way up. Below it he inserted a finger into her body and used it to open her as his tongue passed. She let out soft hums as her hands rubbed his neck and shoulders, their movements aided by the sheen of sweat that'd formed.

He opened her flesh and worked his way between folds to find his target. He swirled his tongue around it then slowly sucked flesh in.

"Ah... ah... oh, shit," he glanced up at the voice, she'd pulled the pillows behind her and her eyes were closed, "damn! I've had guys go weeks and not find it! AH!"

He concentrated on his task and pushed a second finger into her and pressed wet flesh around each side just past the entrance and worked his way to the top, behind the very small but suddenly very hard nub of flesh in his mouth. Her glutes jerked as he pressed against flesh inside and sucked harder outside. She moaned as he lost track of time as he put to use the diligent lessons he'd been given. Tracy was his favorite teacher, not only for her math genius but for her other skills, and she'd made clear how disappointed she'd be if he or any of her students DIDN'T take proper care of their lovers.

And now his lover's body jerked, and she wrapped her legs around his back and held him in place as he tasted her juices and his fingers pushed in and retreated from her body.

"Goddamit..., I'm going to...," she jerked her hips hard and he grunted, squeezed between them and her suddenly locked legs. He sucked and flicked her clit and felt the goo her body expelled. Twice more he pulled hard jerks from her.

"Stop! Oh, god! STOP! You'll kill me," she said in a tone that didn't actually deny her desire for that. She unclenched her legs and rocked forward and pulled his head up and met his lips with hers. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and his responded. After a moment she nudged him to stand.

"You tasted good," he said and she licked her lips and nodded.

She leaned slightly as he stood and again sucked his cock into her mouth. This time she slowly worked almost all of it in as he moaned. She held his hips and he caressed her neck and shoulders as she moved back and forth a half dozen times. His breathing was slow and uneven. He gasped when she released his cock before she sat straight up and squirmed forward to the edge of the bed.

"Let's try this...," her voice was slow. They locked eyes as she guided his cock between her tits before she pressed them together and licked her lips as she looked at him. He bent slightly then lifted to pump his cock through its fleshy prison.

"I've heard you... have plenty of stamina when you're properly motivated," she said as she joined him in movement as he pumped between her magnificent tits, "do I motivate you?"

"Uh... mierda," he said, "Mrs. A..."

"Ah, what's my name?" She winked and her eyes sparkled.

"Um, uh..."

"Mrs. ..."

He upped his pumping pace and she responded in kind. "You motivate me, Mrs. Anthony."

"Good. Then give me the first one here. You've been a bad boy, fooling around with your best friend's mother, and you don't deserve to cum inside of me."

His confused look was replaced with amusement at her next statement. "Yet. Now, let it rip!"

She bent her neck and at the extreme of each thrust used her lips and tongue on the swollen crimson head. He moaned. Their combined sweat added to the original saliva offered lubrication that allowed free movement. She looked up at him.

"Let it go... come on... I want it--."

He grunted hard and the spasm ran through him as he jerked against her and at the apex of his thrust a gusher of white goo blew up her chest and onto her throat.

"YEAH! That's what I want!" She said loudly before she looked down and encouraged a second thrust. This time her mouth was in place and she squeezed her tits and held him place as she licked and sucked his second offering into her mouth and across her lips. He wavered when she loosened her tits to release him, her left hand balanced his hip and her right grabbed his quivering prick.

"One more," her statement wasn't a request. It was an order. She stroked him and guided his third spray to land across her tits before she bent and pushed her mouth over the spasming shaft. She sucked hard as the diminishing remnants of his cum were forced out.

"No mas, no mas," he said with his eyes closed. She gave him a last suck before she pulled her mouth back and with a hard push went backwards onto the bed and pulled him forward. He had just enough wit to catch most of his weight with his arms but she let out a mixed laugh and grunt as he landed on top of her.