Geeking Out with Jess

Story Info
Real life meet-up with a gaming partner takes a spicy turn.
750 words
4.03
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This day turned out much differently than Marcus expected.

He had only met Jess mere hours ago, at least in person.

For months, they had been corresponding back and forth via online chatroom, when Jess inquired about his user ID "Sureshooter", and Marcus casually expressed a love for the first-person shooter game "Gunner's Valor".

This simple admission intrigued Jess, who also admitted to having spent countless hours on the game and was one of the best players in her regional lobby. This piqued Marcus's curiosity as well. He asked her if she would like to hop on the server and play head-to-head sometimes.

Jess agreed, and play head-to-head they would. For several months they traded victories and were stalemated at 20 wins apiece. Occasionally they would team up against other players. And when they do they were unstoppable, fielding a perfect 25-0 record.

Then Jess made a most unusual request- she wanted to meet up in person.

Marcus originally had no plans to initiate contact in the real world. After all, "Jess" could be anybody- probably a man in real life.

But he turned out to be completely wrong, and glad for it.

Jess turned out to be everything she claims to be- and much more. He had casually agreed to meet up with little expectations. Jess lived just one town over and they had agreed to meet at the regional gamer's convention. Marcus had wanted to go anyways, but none of his colleagues or friends were interested. Even if "Jess" turns out to be a guy, at least Marcus would have somebody to hang out with.

So there he was, loitering in the lobby, glancing down at his phone with the picture "Jess" had sent him. It was a grainy photo of an attractive brunette in her early 20s. Her long hair falls over her white tank top, auburn eyes smiling at the camera. The photo was taken from an angle disguising much of her figure. Even if Jess turns out to be a real woman, there is no way she looks like the person in this photo. His thought is interrupted by a feminine voice:

"You must be Shooter."

Marcus glances up to meet a set of eyes- the same auburn eyes from the photo. He glances down again and looks up at the woman who seems to have walked straight out of the picture.

"You...you must be...?"

"Jess."

The young woman offers her hand. Everything about her- hair, eyes, tank top, denim shorts- an exact carbon copy of the photo.

Marcus was wrong, and glad for it. Otherwise he would not be standing in the toilet stall now, back against the door, this gorgeous brunette perched on the toilet seat in front of him sucking him off.

This day turned out much differently than Marcus expected.

What was meant to be a simple meeting, turned into much, much more.

Marcus groans as Jess skilfully maneuvers her tongue, swirling it around his meaty cock and flickering the tip. She enthusiastically strokes his shaft with one hand while maintaining eye contact. Her other hand unzipping her denim shorts and, with two fingers , pushes her white cotton panties aside and begin rubbing her own labia while she continues to orally pleasure him.

Gagged with cock, Jess begins to moan as she masturbates and performs oral sex simultaneously. Marcus sees her eyes rolling back with orgasmic ecstasy as she begins to rub herself faster and faster. Her fingers vigorously flicking her clitoris while her other hand eagerly jerks him off and pushing her head further and further forward until she's deep-throating his cock. Marcus looks on, utterly impressed and aroused as the gorgeous brunette rams his 8-inch cock down her throat. He groans, struggling to hold back his load as he watches her petite body tense and quiver. Jess lets out a muffled moan as she climaxes hard, spraying her love juice all over the bathroom floor.

Seeing this lovely sight, Marcus reaches his limit. His pelvis tenses fiercely as he erupts into the mouth of this horny brunette, blowing his load and shooting it down her throat as she delightfully gobbles up his seed and drains his cock dry.

As Jess separates her lips from his cock she glances up with an intoxicating grin.

"My, that was quite a load. I guess the name 'Shooter' isn't for nothing." She cooed seductively.

"And since we came at the same time, I guess that ties us again at 21 wins apiece."