Geek's BIG Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shrugged, trying hard not to smile. "I'll believe that when I see it ma'am; it isn't like I haven't complained repeatedly about the two of them and others, just to see nothing done."

"Yes, well, it seemsthe schools willingness to allow the football staff to handle disciplining their student athletes wasn't the wisest course now in hind sight."

"So, I'm free to go to class?"

"About that. Until this is resolved today. I believe it would be safer for you and both of the Anderson twins to leave the premises. Your mother and their father have been informed of what happened. I've been asked to excuse your from school today and send you all to the Anderson Advertising building. Your mother and their father need to see for themselves you are ok. I also believe the police will wish to question you as well."

"Why? I didn't do anything." Gio really was laying it on thick but he was enjoying watching this uptight, in control bitch squirm. He watched her anger flit across her face at being questioned by a student, one she didn't like in the first place, then settle into fake concern again. "You are one of the victims of their crime young man. They tried to attack you. They threatened you and you were witness to them threatening the Anderson girls with sexual assault."

"Oh. That's different then isn't it. I'll just sign out then?"

"Yes, I believe the Anderson twins are coming to do so as well. You may, all three, return tomorrow."

Gio turned to leave when Ms. Hill stopped him. "I don't know how you pulled this off young man, but you need to realize that I'm aware of you now and I'll be keeping a close watch on you from this day forward."

He stopped. He'd planned on just leaving, but now he couldn't. His new life philosophy was that he wasn't going to be the doormat anymore and this woman thought she had the audacity to indicate she would be keeping him down. He shut her door and turned back. "I believe Anelise, that it is you who should be careful and know I'm watching you."

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are speaking to me like that?"

"I believe I'm the man who could have you arrested right alongside Coach Cosgrove." Gio hit play on his phone, and watched as Ms. Hill turned white as she realized her whole conversation with Coach Tanner had been recorded. "Mister Anderson warned you that you people need to realize that my generation is always recording."

"How did you record that? You weren't even .in here."

Gio smiled. "Any cell phone that is powered on can be used as a recording device Ms. Hill. I may not be one of your student athletes, or model students, but I'm a genus when it comes to electronics and computer-based devices. It wasn't that hard to turn the phones in this office into recording devices."

She started to shake. "What do you want?"

Gio laughed. "I love a woman who realizes her place. I want everything bitch. This year is my year. I own your ass, and I don't see why the football team should be the only students having their sexual needs taken care of by the faculty."

"You misunderstood what you heard, there is no policy like that at this school."

"I wonder if the chief of police will think it was a misunderstood comment when I play it for him?" Gio opened his video app.

"What do you want?"

Let's start with the facts. I have a medical condition that means I need to ejaculate six to eight times a day. Until recently, I've had to take care of the two or three here at school by myself. I think from now on, you'll arrange someone to deal with that need for me, won't you?"

She sputtered. "You want me to force students to help you orgasm. I can't do that not while this investigation is going on."

Gio smiled "I didn't ask you to provide students. I just asked that my medical needs be met while at school. I think there are enough desirable female staff to help me, don't you? I think you should lead them by example."

Gio dropped his pants letting his Big Fat Cock hang out in all it's glory. "Why don't you come over here and take the first couple loads yourself?"

He watched as Dean's mom's eyes got wide at the sight of his huge fuckstick. "Holy shit that things a monster!"

"Yes, and that's why I need relief so often, my sperm count and hormones build up very fast to the point of pain. Let me be really clear here, you are going to provide that relief for me or lose your job and go to jail." Gio looked at her and saw that she wanted to tell him to go to hell, and she also wanted his cock. "I know you want it, and you know you want it, so here is what you're going to do. I'm going to hand you my phone. You're going to set it up on the third shelf of your bookcase facing me and then you're going to hit the red button. Thenwe are going to make a little porno where you to tell me that I'm going to be expelled for violating on zero tolerance fighting policy. You're going to make it sound and look as real as possible. Then you're going to walk around the desk, taking off your jacket and blouse and letting your hair down. Then you will tell me that you'll forget the whole matter if I'll face fuck you and cum all over your face and tits. Otherwise you'll have me expelled. Then you'll pull my pants down and put hmy hands on your head and open your mouth telling me to fuck your face or be expelled again. From there will just improvise."

She glared. "Why are you doing this?"

"Why? Because I can, and because you fuckin let me suffer for four years to protect your son and his friends. Now is my time bitch."

Gio held out the phone and while she was walking behind her desk. he pulled up his pants. It was murder getting them over his hard-on put he did it. Man it hurt but seeing this bitches mouth on his big dick would be worth it. She hit the record button and then turned and in her most authoritarian voice started talking. "You are in serious trouble Mister McLoed. You violated the zero-tolerance fighting policy, and I have no choice but to recommend you for expulsion."

"But Ms. Hill I was protecting myself and the Anderson twins."

"Zero tolerance means zero tolerance, there are no exceptions."

"There's nothing I can do?"

She pulled her hair out of its bun and started walking around the desk dropping her jacket and undoing her buttons. "Well, I believe there may be one thing you can do that would make me willing to forget the whole incident."

"Anything Ms. Hill, I'll do anything."

She dropped her shirt and he made his eyes get wide. She took off her bra as she reached him. "I've heard rumors that you have a Big Fat Cock. You can stick that big thing in my face and fuck me like a dirty whore until paint my face and tits with your cum or I will expel you. The choice is yours."

"I can't be expelled Ms. Hill, I'll do what you ask."

She dropped to her knees and pulled down his pants. "Fucking huge!"

She took his hands and put them in her hair on either side of her head. "Fuck my mouth like the whore I want to be McLoed or your done at this school."

"Yes Ms. Hill."

He thrust his huge cock in her mouth and wrapped his hands around her long silky hair and fucked her just like a whore. Shoving his throbbing cock in and out of her mouth choking her on his monster dick. Thanks to his rough treatment. Anelise Hill could let her tears flow. She was so conflicted. She had prided herself, for the last five years since her divorce, of always being in control. She had discreet sexual encounters, but she was the dominant one. But this was brutal. Part of her was appalled that this student had taken her control away. Yet the moment she'd seen his huge cock, part of her had wanted what he was doing to her. She had wanted him to use her like a whore, and here he was not only doing so, but making her record it while he did.

The really frustrating part was she'd wanted him to demand she fuck him, not suck him off. He was going to blow his cum all over her tits and face, when she really wanted him to stuff that donkey dick up her neglected pussy. To her shame, she was choking and yet moaning on his cock as he punished her mouth. He wasn't getting but about half of it in her wet mouth, and her jaw already ached from how fucking wide he was. Then he shoved hard and his dick slid into her throat. She was fighting not puking from her gagging, then she swallowed, and he slid to the hilt down her throat. She couldn't breath and he groaned and started pumping into her ravaged and stretched throat, hard and fast. When she saw spots swimming in her vision, he pulled back some and his dick came out of her throat and she could breathe. She took several deep breathes through her nose, and then he was forcing his cock back into her throat and she swallowed it down. It felt like he'd been pounding into her mouth forever when he finally pulled out and blasted rope after rope onto her face, starting at her forehead and covering her whole face. He kept cuming, splashing her neck and finally both tits. Then he looked at her. "Did I do good Ms. Hill? Are you going to expel me?"

She looked and was shocked to see he was still hard as before! He'd cum she knew he had it was dripping off her, her eyes got big. Fuck it, she was already resigned to obeying him and making sure he got off while at school. In for a dollar in for the whole bank. She yanked her panties off and turned around pulling her skirt up over her lilly white ass. "No you are not. Now you're going to fuck my pussy or else Gio McLoed. Stuff that Big Fat Cock in my pussy and make me cum or else."

She heard him chuckle. "Oh, you're gonna wish you hadn't done that Ms. Hill. He reached down and scooped her panties off the floor and reached around and pried her mouth open and shoved her soaked panties in her mouth. "That's to keep you from screaming so loud your secretary comes to see what's going on. Because you are going to be screaming from the pleasure my Big Fat Cock gives you. Then he stepped up behind her and positioned himself at her soaked pussy and slammed into her as hard and fast as he could. He was right, she screamed as her first cum hit her from the force of his entrance and the burning stretch of his huge rod splitting her pussy in two. He never even slowed, but pulled out to the tip and crammed her again and again, harder and harder. Her nails where digging scratches into the top of her desk and she was cuming over and over. Each orgasm getting harder and harder, turning her into a bucket of well fucked mush. She lost count of the number of times she came before she finally felt his hot cum splash the inside of her womb. Then almost before he was done spraying her, he pulled out and she let out a yelp into her panties as he moved up an inch and slammed his slimy cock into her tight virgin ass. She screamed around her panties and he covered her mouth with his hand. And leaned forward. "I'm not going to stop until I fill you tight ass with my cum, so you better relax and learn to enjoy it. You're my school whore and you'll be ready for me every morning. Don't ever have panties or a bra on again or I'll spank you ass until you can't sit down. Tomorrow, you'll have your pretty little secretary and Nurse Stubbs in here ready to help me with my problem. When I enter the office, you'll pull off your shirt and suck me until I paint your face and tits again. And just like you're going to do when I'm finished today; you're going to rub my cum all over your tit's neck and face and wear my cum all day. You won't wash it off until you take a shower at night. That way as it dries and crusts, you'll remember that you brought this on yourself, by trying to control me. You'll feel my cum on you and remember that you now belong to me. You'll smell it on you and know that while at school, I own you. Nod your slutty head if you understand me."

Anelise nodded and screamed as her first anal cum tore through her body. Holy Fuck! She didn't think she could cum from having that monster fucking her ass but she had and it was the most intense one yet and she felt him growing and his speed picked up and she knew he was about to paint her bowls with his cum and she felt yet another cum building. He groaned and slammed into her faster and harder, and then he moaned as he let loose a torrent of his hot cum deep in her ass. She thrust back as her pussy and ass convulsed in the strongest cum of her life. When he pulled out she dropped onto her desk, wrung out from her intense fucking at the hands of one of her students. He flipped her over and wiped his dick on her stomach then pulled up his pants tucking himself away. "Am I going to be expelled Ms. Hill?"

She pulled her panties out of her mouth. "I will have to think about it, Mister McLoed. Report here in the morning and I'll let you know. She said for the video. She knew he had made it to ensure her continued cooperation. Hell, he wouldn't need it. After what he just done to her she'd do anything to have him fuck her again. He nodded. Then walked over and picked up his phone and ended the recording. "Tomorrow bitch. With your secretary and Nurse Stubbs or I'll send both the audio and this video to the police chief. Oh, and my free period is sixth. I expect you to have Mrs. Holland and that new student teacher here to help me then. Don't fail me Anelise. Or I'll send this video to your son Dean too."

Real fear rushed up her back. "Don't Gio, don't send that to Dean, if you do it won't do what you want it to do. He won't be upset, he'll use it to make me fuck him too."

Gio stopped. While he wanted to make her nervous. He didn't want to hurt her, not really. "He'd blackmail his own mother?"

"He's a snake, just like his father I have no doubt he'd blackmail me."

"Then help me figure out how to get Abigail away from him."

She shook her head. "You don't really understand do you. She isn't with him because she wants to be. My ex-husband has some kind of leverage over her. They don't think I know but I heard Dean tell his father six years ago that she wouldn't date him no matter what. Then the next day, she came to dinner and they've been dating ever since. They threatened her with something. Something that still works on her after six years. I always assumed they threatened you some way. But after today, I don't think that's true. You could take care of yourself, couldn't you?"

"They threatened her? She doesn't want to date him?"

"Gio, while I may hate how you got me into this, I did enjoy myself so I'm going to tell you the truth. I may not be able to get you every woman you ask for, but I can have a lot of women; teachers, staff and student's mothers willing to take a turn draining that anaconda in your pants anytime you need it. Abi told my son and my husband she couldn't date Dean because she was in love with you. Had been since she knew what love was. They have something she can't risk losing, to hold over her. If it isn't you, then maybe you should figure out what it is. Taking that away from them is the only way you're going to get her free of him."

As for tomorrow. My secretary and Nurse Stubbs are both sexual frustrated married women. As long as you can keep from filming them and stay discreet, I can guarantee they'll want to fuck you. Send me a still from that video showing off that huge Cock and I'll see who else I can round up for you. Now get, before Mister Anderson's daughter come to see what you're doing."

"Oh they know, I looped them into the video before it started. They belong to me. They know I have needs for lots of relief, and they know I forced you. Lets not tell them you're a willing participant. I want them to remember I can be dominant when I wish to be. Thanks for the information on Abi's situation too."

Gio left, signed out and met his twin cheerleader sluts outside the office. "That was so hot, Baby!" He smiled at Tara. While Tiffany had become his easier than her twin, he was finding it was Tara who was the more sexually aware of the twins. Even with all the ass fucking and dick sucking the two had done over the years for the jocks; Tiffany was still mostly innocent. Tara on the other hand was a sexual dynamo. "Let's get out of here. Your dad is waiting for us to show up at his office. Then once we get home, I'm going to eat both your pussys for hours in reward for saving my ass in there.

They both tried to play coy and innocent. "What do you mean?"

Gio smiled at them "Nice try girls. I know for a fact that you both recorded our encounter with Brock and Chris and the two Coaches. I also know you both texted and sent those video's to your dad. I also know you kept videoing and caught your cheerleading coach insist you leave me and return to fucking the football team and that you both told her no. What I don't understand is why? You could have gotten free of me by agreeing and letting me get expelled because that's what Coach Tanner wanted; and Ms. Hill was going to let it happen."

Tiffany stared at him. "We don't want free of you Gio. And not just because of your amazing cock. You have no clue, do you? Yes, it was your cock that got us both last night; that and your confidence and taking charge. But this morning you were respectful. You treated us like precious treasures. You thought about how ruined our lives would be if we got pregnant right now. And we would have. We would have let you put babies in us and never once complained, because of how good you make us feel. But you protected us from that and then you protected us from Brock and Chris."

Tiffany put a hand on one side of his face Tara the other and together they spoke in that twin thing that often happens. "No one but our Daddy has ever cared for us like that. We don't want to belong to anyone else."

Tara leaned closer and whispered in his ear. "But if you would let us fuck our Daddy sometime, we'd really love that."

He looked at them and saw they both meant everything they said. Gio realized they were saying they wanted him because he reminded them of their own hero, their dad. "I'll see what I can arrange ladies, and he is the only man I will make an allowance on you giving yourself too. If the opportunity arises, you have my permission to let your Daddy fill any and all your holes."

Both girls squealed an pulled him into a hot three-way kiss. Gio only pulled away from their dueling tongues when he felt eyes on his back and turned to see Dean Chadwick with the football and Cheerleading squads watching them form the edge of the parking lot. "Let's get going girls. Our parents are waiting." He turned, only to stop as he saw his Harley laying on its side; tires slashed, front forks bent and his gas tank looking like a pasta colander, with all the holes in it. He tapped on the Twins window. "Looks like I'm going to have to ride with you my bike seems to have meet with a little accident."

They rode to Anderson Advertising. Where Gio called and reported his bike vandalized in the school parking lot. They sent the school's community officer to take pictures and then he had the bike hauled home. He wasn't going to be able to fix it until after he'd worked a few weeks at his internship. The rest of the morning was spent talking to the police about the fight. Gio agreed to press charges, if for no other reason than to help keep the girls safe. When Greg heard what had happened to his bike, he offered to have it repaired. Gio turned him down. He'd never taken a handout, and he wasn't going to start now. The twins had to go with their dad to the county courthouse to file a protection order against Brock and Chris and then to the police station to answer more questions about the unofficial cheerleading policy of sexing the football players. Without a ride; Gio pulled up a chair in an empty conference room just down the hall from his mom's office and opened his laptop to work on a new app he was developing. It was another one of those in app purchase games. They didn't make him a lot of money, but it did add up. If he could make one different and yet as fun as candy crush, maybe it would go viral too. He'd seen the click bait several of those used, having you solve a puzzle and he was trying to actually develop an app like that. One where you had to figure out the right keys to turn in the right sequence to advance. Figuring you could earn hints or buy them as an in app purchase. Extra lives as well. He had about six levels and he knew he'd need at least twenty to launch it.