Geek's BIG Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He decided to check his email and was shocked to see two emails forwarded from the email for his Clik-Talk app. That was the one everyone in school was using now instead of snap chat. It didn't make him any money, because he hadn't learned how to sell advertising on it. That was one of the things he had hoped to learn working here at Anderson. He knew as fast as it was growing it had the potential to make him a lot of money. He opened the first email and almost fainted. Then he opened the other one and realized his whole life was about to change but it left him with a conundrum. Which email should he respond too? He needed to talk to a businessman and not his dad. He didn't want his dad to know about either email.

Gio went into his mom's office. She smiled up at him. She'd been so worried when Greg had told her what had happened at school that morning. Then so relieved when he'd shown up and she could see for herself he didn't have a scratch on him. She was upset someone had trashed the motorcycle he'd worked so hard to buy for himself. She wanted to call up that bitch of a Vice Principle and make them find the culprit and make them pay for the damages. Now here he stood in front of her his face conflicted. "Gio baby is something wrong? He held his laptop in his hand and shut the door and locked it. Her eyebrows went up as she wondered what was up, and her pussy became a swamp in her thong at what she hoped was rising. Was her son going to take her like a dirty slut right here in the office? Part of her hoped he was and another part of her prayed he wasn't. Not because Cecilia didn't want his huge cock deep inside her, but because she wasn't sure she wouldn't scream in pleasure letting the whole office know what a motherfucking slut she had truly become. "Can we talk a minute mom?"

Now those were words that no lover ever wants to hear. Never had they been followed by something good. She could still remember the last time Gio had said them to her and then he'd showed her pictures of her husband fucking that little college dropout he'd taken as an office assistant. The little cunt that had destroyed her world and ended her marriage. "Sure baby. I know our relationship has changed, but I will always be your mom first. What's wrong?"

He shook his head. "Nothing's wrong, I just need to tell you somethings and ask your opinion on something. Just let me get it all out ok?"

She relaxed a little, so this was a mom moment not a mommy-slut moment. With the day he'd had she was not surprised and kind of relieved that even after the dynamic shift in their relationship he would still come to her for advice as his mother. "Of course honey. You can tell me anything you know that."

Gio nodded and then started to talk about teaching himself to program and playing around building fun little cell phone and tablet apps. He mentioned a couple of games she even had on her own phone that he'd created. Time wasting games. Then he came to the big news. She wasn't sure she'd heard him right. "Wait! Gio are you saying you created Click-Talk? Like the new social media app everyone's using?" She pulled out her phone and opened her Click-Talk app. "This app?"

Gio nodded. "Yeah I created it. Remember that server I asked dad for on my 18th birthday? The old one from his office when they upgraded? It's run from there. I just didn't know how to sell advertising on it so it hasn't made me any money and I was still working out some bugs."

"Well I can help you sell ads on it and Anderson can help you get them looking sharp."

Gio shook his head. "That's not what I came to ask you about. All this was just background for my problem."

"Okay then tell me what the problem is."

He walked around the desk and couldn't help but smell his mom's arousal as he leaned close. "Stand up, I need your chair."

Cecila stood and Gio sat, then reached up and pulled her down onto his lap. She sighed and leaned back feeling his cock growing hard beneath her ass. She squirmed. "Hmm, I see your problem."

His hand came out and stilled her, pulling her tight against his rising problem. "I'll need to deal with that, but later. This is my problem, right now." He directed her to look at his computer screen and she stilled as she saw the text of the email that she was looking at. "Three million dollars?"

He nodded against the side of her neck as his lips began to place little sucking kisses under her jaw. "Yes, but that's not all." He clicked again and another email from a second big, well-known, social media company came up. She tried to read it, but her nipples had hardened as his hands came up to play with her breasts. Then the words she was reading filtered through her lusty haze and she stilled his hands. "Is this real? They offered you six million?"

"Yeah, which means mom, that the app probably has the potential to make billions. But to get there I'd have to learn a lot and by then something better may have come along. I mean I could sell to them, but which company and do I just accept one of these two offers?" Again she was trying to concentrate on what he was saying, but as he'd been talking he'd opened her shirt and shoved her bra above her tits and was rolling her dusty rose nipples between his thumb and forefinger causing more and more moisture to pour into her panties that were beyond soaked. She could actually feel her juices starting to seep through and make a wet spot in her grey skirt. She reached up and put her hands over his, urging him to knead her breasts harder. He did as she showed him squeezing her tit-flesh, rolling and then gently tugging on her nipples sending sparks straight to her clit. "I, oh that feels so good Gio." His mouth now feasting on the place where her neck met her collar bone. While one hand kept kneading her breasts, the other pulled her skirt up so his hand could stroke across her sopping wet pussy over her panties. "I, oh don't stop. I'm not a business type, I'm just an advertising executive. Maybe you should ask your father."

Gio pushed her panty to the side of her pussy and stroked her lips directly, teasing at the hole like he might start finger fucking her any second. She began to buck up into his hand trying to get his fingers in her needy slit, but he just pulled back keeping light teasing strokes going.

"I'm not going to ask Dad, he'll want part of the money. You know how he is since it's housed on his old server, he'll think he deserves half or more of the money."

"Oh Gio, stop teasing me! I need you to shove that finger in my pussy and make me cum! Then don't ask him. Ask Greg he's a really good businessman. He's a really good man, might make a better mentor for you than your father will. Plus, he's ethical. He wouldn't try to take advantage of you."

Gio thought about that, it was a good idea. So to reward his mother, he slid his finger into her wet sucking cunt and started finger fucking her hard and vigorous. "OH Fuck! She hissed."

He smiled and whispered in her ear. "You need to be quiet mommy-slut, or all your coworkers are going to know what a nasty little slut you really are. Locked away here in your office, letting your son finger your horny pussy. Am I going to have to pull those panties off and shove them in your mouth, mommy?"

She groaned at that thought of him taking off her soaked, with her own pussy juice, panties and cramming them in her mouth. "Do it then, get those pants off and fuck me!"

He stood making her stand with him. Pulled his finger out of her cunt and spun her around kissing her hard. His mouth claiming hers. His tongue thrusting into her mouth just like she hoped he'd be thrusting his Big Fat Cock into her pussy soon. Her hands went down to his pants and she opened them pushing them down his legs wrapping her hand as far as she could around his cock. Squeezing and stroking feeling his precum coating his cock and her hand. She moaned into his mouth. He pulled back. And dropped to his knees. He shoved her ass up on her desk placing his laptop back behind him on the chair they'd just vacated. Then he stuck his head up under her skirt and shoved his tongue into her pussy where his hands had just been. She shoved her hand against her mouth and bit down on her palm to keep from screaming. He thrust his tongue in and out of her fast and furiously, as his finger started rubbing and pinching her clit. She cried out and he reached down grabbed her panties, and she heard them tear as he yanked them forward off her legs.

Gio wadded the ruined soaked panties into a ball and shoved them into her mouth, then really went to work on her pussy. Pinching her clit harder and stabbing his tongue in and out of her like he was fucking her with it. She could taste her desire on the ruined, dirty panties in her mouth. The smell of them in her nose, as she screamed out her first orgasm around them.

Gio stood and spun her around. Grabbing her hands and moving them across the desk. "Hold on to the other edge Mommy slut you dirty girl."

She grabbed hold. "Don't you let go no matter what until I tell you."

She moaned and nodded letting him know she heard him. Then he lifted her skirt and she could feel the cool air of the air conditioner across her exposed ass and pussy. The light kiss of air feeling good on her heated sex, like a gentle lover and then... Crack! Gio's hand came down on her ass making her squeal. "That's what happens to dirty sluts who cum on their desks." CRACK! His hand came down on her other cheek. The pain mixed with the delicious feelings that her pussy felt at every smack on he bare ass. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"That's for being a nasty mommy, asking her son to shove his fingers in her pussy at work."

Then he really went to town spanking her until her ass was hot and stinging and her pussy was tight and clenching from it all. "That's for wanting you son to fuck you with his big fat cock while all your coworkers are on the other side of the door. You are such a nasty, motherfucking mommy-slut to want to fuck knowing anyone could catch you. Even if they don't, they'll come into your office and smell the hot nasty sex you're about to have with your own son."

Gio had started rubbing his huge plumb sized cockhead up and down her slit making sure to push harder as it raked across her clit. Cecilia was humping back at him, trying to capture that head and sink it into her gushing pussy. "Do you want me to fuck you on your desk mommy? Is that what you want? Do you want your little boy to shove his hard, hot cock into your needy mommy cunt like a nasty slut?"

Before she could answer he shoved his dick inside and began to slam as much of his huge cock into her as he could. Over and Over he pounded her, and she cried out into the thoroughly soaked panties in her mouth. Droll mixed with her own essence on the cloth, and then started to run down her chin and drip onto the desk. Her tit's pressed against the cool wood adding another sensation to the mix, as Gio used her like he'd promised. Just liked she'd wanted from the moment she first got a look at the monster cock. He didn't slow, He didn't consider how loud she might be getting in her moans and shrieks as she came on his cock again and again, he just kept pumping away. She heard him starting to groan and felt his huge dick grow even bigger and knew he was close to his first cum. She flexed her inner cunt muscles and turned her steaming hot box into a tight throbbing cock glove. She used control she'd forgotten she'd had to move and release those muscles a little at a time like a rippling mouth in her cunt and then she felt his first blast of cum into her steamy pussy. He leaned forward still pounding into her and moving her strawberry blond hair aside he bit her shoulder hard enough to make her cry out and sending her over the edge into another hard cum. She came so hard she squirted all over her son's huge cock and pumping thighs. He come continued to squirt, drenching him and dripping onto the carpet. He just grunted and whispered in her ear. "You squirted your girl cum all over me Mommy-slut and all over the carpet. Now there will be no hiding what you've done. Let's see if I can make you do it again, you nasty son-fucking cunt."

He picked up his pace and just kept hammering into her sucking cunt. She just kept cuming again and again, moaning and squealing into the soaked panties in her mouth. She felt him growing again after a while. Her arms were tired from holding on to the desk and she knew he was about to dump his second load into her hungry womb. She was lost in the thought that she might just get her wish for another baby with her potent son dumping monster load after load of his dominant seed into her fertile pussy. The sodden mess of her ruined panties fell out of her mouth onto the desk Just as he shoved his cum slicked finger deep into her ass. "FUCK ME BABY! FFUCK ME, YOU'RE CUMING DEEP IN MOMMY'S PUSSY! GIVE ME THE BABY YOU PROMISED ME GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GIVE ME MY BABY! KNOCK YOUR MOMMY UP YOU BIG DICK BASTARD!"

Gio's cum spurted and spurted and spurted some more as she sprayed one last cum across her office floor. The sound of her office door clicking closed caused her to look up into the face of her friend and boss Greg Anderson. "Well, this answers a lot of questions about last night, doesn't it?"

Cecilia's eyes went wide. She'd gotten so carried away she forgotten she was at work. Now her boss had caught her screaming like a common slut, as she cummed on her son's big cock begging him to make her pregnant. "Greg, I can explain."

"I'm sure you can." Her boss said with a smile. I'm sure I'll enjoy the explanation too. However, can you explain why you're fucking your son, in your office, while at work? Is it that you wanted the whole office to know you crave your son's big dick? Because if you'd screamed about then minutes earlier most of them would know. Thankfully I was just coming to tell you it was time to leave."

Gio, pulled his moms skirt over her still rosy red ass. "What say we continue this discussion at our house. Besides the fun explanation I would like to talk to you about something Mister Anderson well a couple of somethings and get your opinion on a couple of issues I learned about today."

Greg smiled. "May as well call me Greg, Gio since I've seen you're big fat cock and watched you fuck your mom."

"Works for me. Come on mommy slut time to get you home."

Cecilia was so exhausted from the furious fucking her son just gave her that Greg and Gio each had to take an arm to keep her upright and walking to the parking lot where her car was. They placed her in the passenger seat and Gio drove her home. "Oh God that was so mortifying. I don't know if I can face him tonight or ever."

"Mom you don't have to be embarrassed I think he already knew we were fucking. When you sent him home without fucking his brains out last night."

"Oh God you are not making this better Gio."

Gio laughed. "It's going to be fine mom. I'll handle the conversation tonight. You go take a warm bath and I'll have one of the girls bring you dinner in bed. Don't forget Fiona's room is now yours. But you can use the tub in mine tonight."

Cecilia nodded and slipped into an exhausted blissful nap as her man drove her home completely satisfied.