Geek's BIG Break Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gio stood. "Becky? I thought you were going to look at the contracts for me."

Becky stepped away from the boy next door. "I will Gio and I'll call you later I just need some time to think and process what your mother just told me."

"You don't believe her, do you?"

"I don't know Gio. It all seems farfetched and honestly disturbing."

"I can show you it's true if you want to see it."

She couldn't help but look right at his crotch again and gasped as she saw the bulge straining impossibly low in his pants leg. "Umm, I'll talk to you later. I'm going to take these with me and will let you know what I think of the contracts."

"Are you sure you don't want to see it Becky?"

"NO! I've got to go." With that, she turned, and all but ran out the door. But try as she might, she couldn't outrun the thoughts that bulge put in her head or the dampness in her own panties at the thought of having him take her just like he'd done his own mother.

Tiffany looked at the Greek Beauty sitting on the couch next to Gio. "Hello are you one of Masters' other women?"

The young woman's eyes all but popped out of her head. "Master? You call Gio your master? I figured you were his girlfriend."

"Oh, no! I'm Gio's sex slave. I'm not good enough to be his girlfriend. Besides, he's too much for one woman to satisfy. Right now there are three of us. There used to be four, but my sister wanted to go home. As much as she wanted Gio's Big Cock she wanted to be with our Daddy more so Gio let her go home. He's keeping me because that's what I wanted. He's the best Master ever."

Mia looked from the lovely young woman to Gio and thought that maybe all his bragging earlier wasn't bragging at all. If he could cause that kind of loyalty in this girl or any girl, he must be a powerhouse in bed. "How many women does your master have?"

"I don't know exactly. There's three of us in the house and I know of another one at our school. The one at school promised to find him some willing partners. But I don't think she has yet. Has she master?" The girl looked at Gio.

"Not yet, Tiffany. Are you ready for your reading assignment slave?"

"Yes, Master, that's why I came down to see if you could tell me where they were."

Gio reached in his pocket and pulled out a business card and handed it to her. "The top site is the one you need to go to. Read the article on proper submissive behavior and we'll talk more tonight. Also, when Fiona and Cecilia get home, will you show them the outfits on the bed in Fiona's room? I want them in them before anyone comes downstairs. Those are your downstairs, when we have company, outfits. There is a different outfit in your closets for when we are all alone."

"As you wish, Master."

"Good Girl Tiffany. Go do your reading. Mia and I are working on my business."

"Is she going to be joining us, Master? We need a replacement for Tara, you know."

"That isn't your concern Tiffany don't make me punish you."

"I'm sorry, Master. I'm just concerned, you need more women master. You know just the three of us won't be enough to keep you from hurting."

Mia looked at Gio and spoke. "What is she talking about Gio?"

Before he could speak, Tiffany spoke up again. "My master is way larger than most guys. Because of that, he produces a lot of cum. He has to be relieved at least nine to twelve times a day or his balls swell and hurt him."

Mia sat up straighter. "Nine to Twelve times a day? Are you telling me he can orgasm twelve times a day?"

The teenage girl nodded. "At least that many, sometimes more. The first night I belonged to him he came fifteen times before we all went to sleep and then he woke up in the morning and came four more times before we went to school. I know he came three times at school, then came home and came a few more times."

Mia looked at the girl, "And how many did you have?"

"Um, bunches! I lost count that first night, but me and my sister had never come that much before. I mean, never. Cecilia, who is in her forties, came so much and so hard she passed out on his gigantic cock."

Mia looked over at Gio. "You weren't joking earlier about pleasing women, were you?"

"If you hang around long enough, Mia, you will realize that apps and sex are two things I never joke about."

"I need to go and finish this Valuation. Are you going to take my advice about the button and self loaded ads?"

"Yes, I'll work on that tonight it should be up by in the morning."

"Alright then, I'll base my Valuation on that information then. I need to get this finished but then Gio once I finish our business I think I'd really like to have that demonstration you were talking about."

Gio smiled. "How about I take you to dinner this weekend and we see what happens?"

"I think I would like that. But just you and me please I'm not sure I'm ready for what you have going on here at home."

"Let's just go to dinner and then see what develops. I like you, Mia, and I seriously want to give you that demonstration and see what develops between us. But I do have my women to take care of as well. I'm not in any rush to replace Tiffany's sister. There are plenty of women willing for just a night or even a pleasant couple of hours to give my girls the breaks they need."

Mia blushed as she stood. She really needed to think about what she wanted. A strict Greek Orthodox Minister had raised Mia. She was twenty-three and still a virgin. She'd never gone beyond second base and wasn't sure if she could handle Gio's obvious lifestyle. I mean he had, from the conversation she overheard with Mrs. Long, sexual relations with his mother, Cecilia, Tiffany, and another woman living with him. She didn't know if she could overcome her upbringing to be part of his lifestyle. Even if she could, did she want to? She'd never thought about sharing a man with others before. However, if she was honest, the thought of it kind of excited her and made her ashamed at the same time.

Gio walked Mia out. "I'll call you tomorrow evening to schedule our date for Saturday if that's okay with you."

"That's fine. I'm sorry to run off but I need to think about all this and I need to finish your Valuation before I can even think about being with you because of the ethics issues."

Gio smiled. "I understand and thank you for your help today and the ideas. I still can't believe it: seven hundred and twenty thousand dollars. That's huge."

"It is. Goodnight."

He reached out and put his hand on her shoulder, stopping her before she stepped out the door. "Mia, would you be upset if I kissed you once before you left? I just need a taste of you lips before you go."

She stepped close. "Just one kiss, Gio, nothing more."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "Just a kiss, nothing more." Then he tilted her head up and his lips came down and captured hers. The world melted away for Mia as his lips caressed hers. When she gasped from the shock of the arousal running through her veins, he took advantage and deepened the kiss letting his tongue thrust into her mouth tasting her, rubbing the inside of her mouth filling her with his taste too. When she thought her body was going to combust, he gentled the kiss and finally pulled away. Leaving her with a desire she'd never felt before. Her breast had hardened and ached, and her pussy was soaked and throbbing. Without a doubt she knew that when she got home, she'd have to sink her fingers into her pussy just to ease the throbbing enough to even work on his Valuation. If this was how she responded to just a kiss, what would happen if she actually gave herself to this man? Mia didn't know, but she thought she would sure like to find out. "Goodnight Gio"

"Goodnight Mia, sleep sweet and dream of me."

She turned and walked away. "Dream of him." She said to herself. "I don't think I'll be able to dream of anything else."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becky Long looked at the clock beside her bed. She'd been here almost the entire two hours since she'd left the McLoed house. She'd come straight home and raced to her bedroom, grabbed her vibrating dildo with the bunny ears and gone through a set of batteries. The thing was on its highest setting and she was working on her fourth orgasm. The image of the monstrous bulge in Gio's pants leg was burned into her brain and the five-inch dildo wasn't giving her what she needed.

Cecilia had told her Gio was almost fourteen inches long and seven and a half wide. Apparently his sister had measured it for him. She thought they had to be exaggerating and yet that bulge, that huge fucking bulge was all she could think about. Well, that and having the boy next door ploughing into her from behind. If he was even close to the size his mother said, he'd touch places no man ever had in her cunt. Which had to be broken. The fucking hole had poured so much cream onto her sheets that she'd need to put down a towel and change them before she could go to sleep tonight.

Becky needed to get up. She'd promised both Cecilia and Gio that she'd look at the emails and contracts he'd been sent, but all she could think about was letting her daughter's best friend from kindergarten until Junior High fuck her into oblivion. She couldn't though, Clarence would know if she did. A dick that big would stretch her so much that she'd never be able to keep his tiny little wrinkled dick in her. After a dick like Gio's, she'd be so loose she wouldn't be able to tighten enough to bring the sick bastard off. Then Clarence would know she'd been with someone besides him, which was against his rules, and he'd punish her. Last time he'd punished her, he'd flogged her so hard and long Becky had to have some lashes sewn up. She'd passed out from that one and not in a good kinky way, but from the actual pain of the beating. Becky really needed to get away from the sadistic bastard before she began to enjoy the twisted things he did to her. Already she had noticed that pain and pleasure were mixing in her head.

Of course, if Gio was as big as Cecilia said, maybe that would be the perfect mix of pain and pleasure. If he'd agree to fuck the shit out of her, both figuratively and literally. A dick that big in her ass would hurt so good, wouldn't it? Becky almost screamed from the orgasm that thought tore from her and cursed when she realized Abi would be home any time. She needed to get herself under control before then. She ran to the bathroom and climbed in the shower, washing first her battery-operated lover and then herself. Dressed in her old sweats, she gathered the sheets off her bed and threw them in the wash.

She opened the window to air out her room and shut the door, hoping beyond hope Dean wasn't coming over to use Abi again tonight. Becky hated that punk almost as much as she did his father. She knew her daughter wasn't with him voluntarily any more than Becky was working and servicing the boy's father. That's what they both were: boys, selfish little boys, with a tendency to only think of their own wants and needs.

Becky had been there the day that Abi had told Dean she wouldn't date him because she was in love with Gio. Then the next day he'd all but dragged her to his house for a BBQ when she came back her face was tear streaked and she informed her mother that she was dating Dean. Since the day Clarence had showed up at the house and informed her about the mortgage he owned through his bank on the house. Insisting she was three months behind and that she resign from her work at Parker, Cline, and Hillman to come to work as his personal paralegal and that part of her duties was to be his private cumdump and whore Dean had followed his father's example and hadn't even pretended not to be forcing her daughter to not only date him but to service his sexual needs as well. Many a night Becky lay in her room listening as the little shit berated her daughter and made her scream in pain and humiliation.

Somehow, she needed to get herself and Abi away from the Chadwick family. But without losing the house she didn't know how other than to just pack them up and disappear, but with Clarence's connections he'd just have them hunted down and returned. Then both of them would be in worse situations than they were now. If ever she needed a hero, it was now! Sadly, they only showed up in romance novels and action movies. Well, unless... No, she couldn't think like that, Gio may have a big dick but according to Abi he was beaten more than Becky herself was.

Still, just one night of ecstasy might be worth a beating. She sighed and picked up the printouts she'd brought home from the McLoed house. After reading both of them, she knew she needed to have another conversation with Gio and find out what when the Valuation on his app would be complete. If what Miss Gatki had hinted at this afternoon was true, Gio was about to become a very wealthy young man. Very wealthy! With the initial offers this high, both social media companies knew something none of them did about Clicktalk. She sighed she didn't want to see Gio not while her mind was still trying to remind her about that bulge in his pants but as they say nothing ventured nothing gained.

Maybe she should just go over there, strip naked, and beg the young man to take her and add her to his slaves. Serving him couldn't be any worse than servicing Clarence Chadwick. if he could get Abi away from Dean at the same time, it would be worth any sacrifice. As she thought that, the front door opened and closed. Abi was home and from the sound of things she was alone. "Hey mom."

"Abi is Dean coming over tonight?"

Abi smiled and shook her head no. "Mom, you will not believe this. Coach Tanner called an emergency team meeting. Gio is a hero mom! He seriously just fucked over the entire football program and the assholes that make it up."

"What are talking about Abigail?"

"From what I heard around school today, somehow yesterday Gio found out about what was going on with the cheerleaders and the football team. Turns out there was some unwritten rule that if the girls didn't date and sleep with the team, it would ban them from cheering and those with cheerleading scholarships would have them revoked. Tiffany and Tara Anderson made some kind of deal with Gio that they would both date him if he helped them get away from Chris and Brock.

I don't know what Gio did but I know that yesterday when he Tiffany and Tara got to school Brock and Chris tried to attack the girls and Gio instead of standing by stood up to them. Mom, he beat them both so badly they had to go to the nurse. Then somehow he exposed the whole cheerleader/football team blackmail thing and Chris and Brock were expelled. But it wasn't just Tiffany and Tara that were set free. Ms. Hill held an assembly today and let it be known that there is no such rule at the school. She asked for the cheerleaders to talk to the police if anyone was pressuring them to sexually satisfy anyone in the school. The entire football team is in trouble. It involves Coach Tanner, apparently, and Coach Cosgrove.

Dean and his father are headed to the meeting to see what damage control could be done. The cheerleaders wanted me to talk to Ms. Hill too, but I told them my situation differed from theirs. But still Dean's father said until they could figure out how to get control of the geek, meaning Gio, that they needed to lie low."

Becky could feel her heart rate increasing. Gio was a hero! A hero who might help her and Abi out just like he'd helped the Anderson twins. "Abi I never asked why are you with Dean? Why do you let him treat you like he does? I know you don't love him. So why do you put up with him?"

Abi's eyes filled with tears. "It was that BBQ Dean took me to at his house. Do you remember that?"

"Yes, you'd told him you couldn't date him because you were in love with Gio. Then he came and got you for the BBQ and you came back and told me you were dating Dean and wouldn't explain why. I heard you tell Gio a few times before he quit coming over that you had to date Dean. So why do you have to date him?"

"To save you Mom. Mister Chadwick showed me these papers on the house, saying that we owed the bank and were behind. He told me if I agreed to date Dean, he'd see to it we'd keep the house and you wouldn't be sent to prison for failure to pay your debts. He said with Dad gone you were law bound to assume his debts." Abi shrugged. "I couldn't let you go to jail, and I knew you'd get us caught up. Then you changed jobs and started making less money. I never understood that, but until we pay the loan, I'm stuck with Dean."

Becky was livid. Clarence had used almost the same tactic on her daughter as he'd used on her. "They can't send me to jail, Abi. There is no law that people who can't pay their debt go to jail. The worst they can do is take the house and ruin my credit. That's why I changed jobs, Clarence offered to step in and assume the mortgage if I would come to work for him. He told me he'd let us stay here until we could get caught up. He's been using me just like Dean has been using you. I think it's time we put a stop to it."

Abi looked at her mom. "But how?"

"I want you to shower then put on your sexiest outfit, honey. It's time for the Long women to get reacquainted with the McLoed family. Met me back down here in half and hour and sweetie make sure you are ready for Gio to see all of you. We are going to make a similar offer as Tiffany and Tara, if you're willing. See, I know more about that situation. Tiffany isn't Gio's girlfriend, that wasn't the deal honey. It was something else."

"If she and Tara aren't his girlfriend's then what are they?"

"Trust me, Abigail, you must see it for yourself to believe me. So, shower and then get pretty and sexy. Then let's see if the love of your life still loves you too. But please don't judge me by what you are going to see and hear tonight."

Abi hugged her mom. "I won't judge you, if you don't judge me. But if Dean or Mister Chadwick hear that I'm over at Gio's all hell is going to rain down mom."

"I don't think it will, baby. I think some things might change, like we might lose this house. But I think we won't be moving far and the Chadwick's won't have power over us any longer."

Thirty minutes later, both Abi and Becky were standing in their front room. Abi had put on a small semi sheer camisole and pair of tight daisy duke cutoffs; she'd made them for a Halloween party a couple of years ago. Her young toned legs were covered in sheer thigh highs and clear acrylic 4 inch fuck me pumps adorned her feet.

Becky however had seen the outfit that Gio's sex slave had been wearing, so she'd quickly grabbed the Naughty secretary outfit Clarence had made her wear a few times. It was probably a lot like the one he'd told his mother about. Only the thigh highs were sheer silk with a red seam up the back. She too was wearing 4 in heals only hers were in red and she'd added a coating of Kitten Heels liquid red lipstick to her lips. She'd seen Gio's eyes lock on her lips earlier. This shade would look good and stay on, even if she ended up with her lips wrapped around the monster joystick in his pants. Abi had used her clear shimmer lip gloss that let her natural bubble gum pink lips shine like they were super wet. "Why are we dressing like this to visit next door, Mom?"

"I'm going to tell you something that you will not believe at first, Sweetie. It seems Gio has become a somewhat dominate and satisfying lover. Tiffany and Tara didn't offer to become his girlfriends. Tiffany herself told me she was Gio's sex slave. She was proudly wearing a metal collar the proudly proclaimed her to be 'Gio's Sex Slave'. They aren't the only ones. Your little friend, apparently, isn't little anymore. According to both Tiffany and his own mother, he is a very big man, as in his man parts are huge. I mean Pornstar huge. Every woman in his house has given themselves to him sexually. He owns them all as sex slaves by their own choice. Cecilia thought he might add one or both of us to his women, if we offered. I don't know how you feel about that idea. I think it couldn't be any worse than what we are already enduring, and from what I was told, he is a skilled and considerate lover. So it might even be enjoyable."