Geek's BIG Break Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit Gio, how do you ever get anything else done."

Gio shrugged "Well it's not impossible. Just well let's say that's why Tiffany, Fiona and Mom are so relaxed. Once I get excited, I have to explode at least three or four times in a row to get soft again. So, they get umm, lots of action."

Abi looked at her best friends' enormous cock and balls and realized what he was telling her. He would break any one woman if he had to use her twelve or more times a day. And the size of his equipment probably meant that his release wasn't the teaspoon full they talked about in health class. "Okay, I can see why you need lots of help. But what does that mean for me? You don't want me to be one of your helpers?"

Gio sighed and tried to pull his pants back up but couldn't get them over his protrusion. Abi giggled again. "Do I need to help you with that?"

"Oh Abi, I so want to say yes, but I want you to understand first. I'm just going to finish without my pants on."

She laughed. "Okay, umm... can I touch it while we talk?"

"Abi, if you touch me I'm not gonna be able to talk."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be Honey. You are my dream come true. Just knowing that you want to touch me is something out of my wildest dreams. I love you more than anyone else in this world. Yes, I need multiple partners. And yes, I care for each one of them, and in a way I love each of them. But you, only you own me, Abi. I may own them, but you own me. I love them and love on them. To keep from overworking any of them, I use them. But you are my soulmate. Tiffany, Fiona and Mom all know that I love you above anyone and they are okay with that. Your mom probably would be okay with that, too. The fifth girl, I'm not even sure she will join us. We are supposed to go out this weekend to see if she can fit into my lifestyle."

Abi leaned into Gio and put her head on his shoulder. "Oh, Gio, I love you too. I agree you are my soulmate as well. I told you I've loved you as long as I've known what love is. Probably longer. Your mom and mine used to laugh all the time because the first day I came home from kindergarten I told my Dad that I was going to marry Gio McLoed. Then your family moved next door."

Gio looked at her and it took everything he had to keep from kissing her. "So where do we go from here?"

Abi looked into his eyes and was lost in the love light shining from them. "Where do you want to go? You said I'm your soulmate, but you don't want me to be one of your women."

"No Abi, I don't want you as a slut or a slave. I want more than that with you."

"What do want me to be then? I don't understand."

"Look, here's the truth, I need those women downstairs for their bodies and I'll be honest, some of them need me. Tiffany and Fiona for now. Both are submissive and need someone to take control of them sexually. My mom is too, and she also wants a baby. She has demanded one from me and she's my mom, I can't deny her. Your mom just wants you and her to be free of the Chadwicks. Both my mom and your mom will eventually slow down sexually and probably want to be released from their collars. And make no mistake, I will collar them both. Tiffany and Fiona will probably meet some guy, fall in love in the future, and ask to be released to marry. If they ask, I'll release them. Mia, too, if she joins us. But there will always be more women, because I don't want to hurt you with my needs. But I want you as my fiancé and eventually, when you're ready, my wife. I want to grow old with you. Have lots of little McLoed babies with you. I want you in the rocker beside me when we are old and grey with grandchildren crawling all over the place. That's what I want from you. I want you to be my equal, my life partner, my heart and soul. That's what I offer you. Not servitude but my everything, including my sluts and slaves."

Abi sighed. She never thought she'd end up in a relationship that included other women, but she knew she couldn't handle all Gio's needs alone. "Then Gio McLoed, that's what I want too. I'm going to text Dean and tell him we are through, and then I'm going to take care of at least two of those three or four explosions you need. Then I guess, we are going to collar two of your four sluts and slaves. I get that your mom and sisters are being called sluts instead of slave what are you going to call my mom?"

Gio Shrugged. "I'll leave that up to you what should I call her?"

"Let's let her decided."

"Alright."

Abi pulled out her phone and texted Dean. Within minutes her phone was ringing. She answered it. "What do you want? I thought my text was plain Dean, we are through."

She had put the phone on speaker. "What about your house, Abi? You know what will happen. Dad told you if you leave me, he'll send your mom to prison for her outstanding debt and foreclose on your house."

"See, here's the thing Dean, I'm not that stupid. Mom and I talked, and it turns out your dad can't send her to prison. He can take the house, that's true. But since We'll be moving in with my new fiancé, I don't really care."

Dean screamed into the phone, "What new fiancé? What kind of game are you playing bitch?"

"I told you a long time ago that my heart belonged to someone else. Funny thing, once I talked to mom I realized I wanted to talk to my one genuine love too. When he asked me to be his wife tonight, I said yes. After school is out, I won't be Abigail Long anymore I will quickly become Abigail McLoed. Gio's wife, so goodbye and thanks for nothing, loser."

With that, she hung up and turned her phone off. Gio pulled her into his arms and kissed her with all the pent up love that he'd felt for her since they were kids. They got so lost in each other that they never even noticed when the other four came back upstairs. It wasn't until Abi was on her knees and sucking Gio's cock into her mouth that they realized they had an audience when the other four let out a cheer. Abi looked up for a minute and blushed. "You bitches shut up! I'm loving on my fiance's giant cock right now you all can wait your turn!"

Then she turned her back to them and dove deep, taking every inch into her throat. She'd never had a dick that big before, but she surprised everyone when it turned out she didn't have a gag reflex. When she swallowed and Gio slid into her throat. When she kept swallowing over and over, Gio lost it. It was tight, hot and wet and felt like he was in a pussy with a mouth in it. In record time Abi proved she was the perfect woman for Gio as he sprayed his first load down her throat. Abi stood and quickly stripped and then she climbed on Gio's lap right there in the den on the couch and it amazed everyone as she sank down on Gio's giant cock. She screamed in pure orgasmic bliss as every inch of his cock pushed up into her tight wet cunt. When he bottomed out Fiona, Tiffany and Cecilia gasped. For the first time any of them knew, the pussy he was being rode by swallowed Gio's entire dick. If there had been any doubt that Abigail Long was made just for Gio, that sealed it for the three of them. They were the perfect fit. Abi bounced up and down, screaming at the top of her lungs. "SO PERFECT GIO! YOU FILL ME UP LIKE A GLOVE!! HARDER BABY! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Gio stood without slipping out of her tight hot slit and laid her on the ground. Then with a roar he started thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could. Abigail wailed. "YES BABY, JUST LIKE THAT!! HAMMER MY PUSSY, GIO! FUCKING GIVE ME ALL OF IT. FUCK I'M CUMMING!! SO FULL, SO PERFECT!!!"

Gio lost it and started yelling too. "TAKE IT ABI! FUCKING TAKE ALL MY COCK!! YOU WERE MADE FOR ME!! THE PERFECT FIT. THE PERFECT PUSSY FOR MY BIG FAT FUCKING COCK!!! I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!!!"

"YES BABY! FUCK MY PUSSY! DON'T STOP! DON'T EVER STOP!!! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN BABY!!! CUMMING ON YOUR BIG, FAT, PERFECT COCK!! OH MORE GIO! GIVE ME MORE!!! I WANT EVERY DROP!!! CUM FOR ME GIO! FUCKING CUM INSIDE MY STUFFED PUSSY!! FILL MY CUNT WITH ALL THAT CUM!! EMPTY THOSE BIG, BEAUTIFUL BALLS IN MY TIGHT PUSSY, BABY! FUCKING FUCK!!! MORE GIO, GIVE ME MORE!!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!! I CAN'T STOP CUMMING, MY LOVE! CUM WITH ME, GIVE IT TO ME, GIO!! GIVE ME MY MANS CUM!!! EMPTY THOSE BALLS, BABY!! LET ME HAVE IT! PAINT MY INSIDES WITH YOUR HOT, STEAMING CUM!!! I WANT IT ALL! I NEED IT ALL!!!!"

Gio felt his balls churn and then with a tremendous roar, he unloaded in Abi's cunt as it squeezed him so tight that it almost hurt. He came and came and came until it was squirting out the sides of his dick. He blasted so much into her that even her perfect pussy couldn't contain it. Her cervix was flooded, and the extra flowed out of her slit like lava from an active volcano.

Abi was screaming and biting his neck as he unloaded what felt like a gallon of fiery liquid inside her. She'd never come so long or so hard. She literally couldn't see anything for the fireworks going off inside her body. Her eyes were wide open and staring into space as she scream and begged for more. Gio just kept pounding and pounding her pussy. Even after his tremendous orgasm, he kept thrusting into his future wife's perfect cunt. Abi wrapped her legs and arms around him, meeting him thrust for thrust, screaming for more as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her. Was it one or a bunch of them? She didn't know, and she didn't care, all she knew was that Gio McLoed, the boy she always loved was the man now taking her to heaven repeatedly. Her pleasure wiped everything from her mind, all she could think about was how good he was making her feel and how much she loved him. Abi would gladly share him with these other women, because she sure as hell was never giving him up. Finally he came again before collapsing on top of her. He quickly rolled them over so she was lying on him. Surrounded by his four other women, no one was making a sound as the two lovers panted and kissed in their after glow of perfect bliss. Becky looked at her daughter with awe and amazement. In all her life, she'd never seen a couple take and give pleasure to each other like her daughter and the boy she'd always claimed she was going to marry.

Fiona smiled as she watched her little brother hold the only girl he ever really wanted. Oh, she was jealous she wouldn't deny it. Abi was perfect for her brother and she could take all thirteen inches and three quarts of an inch of his cock and scream for him to pound her harder. As Gio's cock finally slipped out of Abi's pussy, Fiona climbed between their legs and cleaned up the mess. Sucking his cum from Abi's pussy and off of Gio's cock. It surprised her when once she was done, Abigail rolled off Gio and pulled Fiona into her arms and kissed her so tenderly. "Thank you, Sister-slut. You did a wonderful Job cleaning your master and mistress. Lust for that, you will be the first to get your collar tonight. And you can sleep with us as well. Then she looked at the other three. "This is how it is, ladies. Each of you will get your time with Gio. Each of you will help me keep his balls drained and his cock happy, but Gio belongs to me! You all belong to Gio, he's claiming you all, and going to collar you all. But he's mine and mine alone. Since Gio belongs to me, that means you belong to me. If you can't accept that, say so now and Gio will release you. Otherwise, we will be one big happy family.

Cecilia, after tonight you will be with every woman who services Gio. He told me he promised you a baby and I mean to see you grow fat with his child. So, while he will fuck all of us, he will only cum in you until that's accomplished. You will inform me the moment you know you are pregnant."

"Yes, Mistress."

She looked at Tiffany "You are Gio's sex slave. I understand he just started training you. You will become the best sex slave or I'll be the one to punish you. At school they may call you the Queen bitch, but in this house I'm the queen and you are just the cunt used to empty my man's balls when I'm exhausted. I expect you to obey him and me without question."

Tiffany nodded "Yes Mistress. This slave hears and will obey."

Abi smiled at her "Good girl."

She looked at her mom. "By now Mister Chadwick knows that I've broken up with Dean. In the morning you need to have a messenger deliver your resignation and get a signature, so we know he received it. Then you will get to work on setting up the articles of incorporation for Gio's company. We also need to arrange for someone to move our stuff here and what we can't use have put in storage. It won't be long before they foreclose on the house. Gio doesn't have a collar for you yet. We will pick one up tomorrow when we go get my engagement ring. Gio asked me to marry him and I'm going to as soon as school is out, but until then I'm not leaving his side. You have until we get home tomorrow to decide what your place is here. Gio will claim you. But are you a slut like Cecilia and Fiona, or a Slave like Tiffany? Either way, you work for us now. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress. I don't need time I'm going to be a slave like Tiffany. Clarence broke something in me and I need pain with my pleasure so I will be Gio's pain slave. When he is frustrated and needs to spank or fuck someone past the point of pleasure, that will be my place."

"I figured that was what you'd choose. I'll order what we need to make sure we meet your needs, slave."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Tiffany, "show Mommy-slut the collar me position, Slave. But first you and your sister slave can strip them so they are ready for my big fat cock to claim all three of their holes like I did yours."

"Yes, Master." Tiffany and Becky spoke in unison and then smiled at each other as they made quick work of Fiona and Cecilia's clothes. Tiffany again showed both women the Collar Me Position. When the two ladies were properly positioned, she stepped back and knelt at Abi's feet wrapping her arms around her mistress' leg lightly kissing her freshly fucked pussy. Almost lovingly Abi's hand went to the sex slave's head and started stroking her hair..

Gio picked Abi up and sat on the couch again with her in his lap. They made out until Gio was hard as a rock again. Only then did they move to stand before Mommy-slut and Sister-slut. True to Abi's word, Gio took the gold collar with the emerald hearts on it out first.

"Fiona, I have in my hand your collar of ownership. This is your last chance to change your mind. If you don't want to belong to me and Abi, then stand up, get redressed and go to your room. If you do so, you won't belong to us and you will never get to use my cock again."

Fiona shook her head. "I belong to you already, Master. Please put your collar on me. Please make me yours and mistress' sister-slut. There is nothing I want but to serve you both."

Gio smiled then at his sister and slipped the collar on her neck and held up the lock. "Read the inscription Fiona."

Fiona looked at the brass heart shaped lock "Gio's Sister"

Then Gio turned it over so she could see the backside of the lock. "Slut"

"Once this is locked in place, Fiona, you belong to us. You will wear your collar every moment you are awake. You will not cover it up. Everyone will know that you are my sister, but..." He waited a moment. "I am not heartless. While I want you to remember that you are owned by us, I don't want others to ridicule and harass you. While our relationship is not illegal in this state, it is still frowned on by the masses of humanity. That's why Slut is on the back side against your skin. You will know and remember what you are, but those who aren't in our inner circle of friends and lovers will not. I love you and I want to own you but not humiliate you in public. Now once Your Mistress locks this lock in place, you are ours. We own you. We own your body, your heart, your mind and your thoughts. If that isn't what you want, speak now."

Fiona looked at the couple standing in front of her and raised her chin, making it easier for Abi to lock the brass heart in place. Both her Master and new Mistress smiled at her and Abi clicked the lock in place. Gio took Abi's hand and placed it on Fiona's mouth. "Whose mouth is this Sister-Slut? Who owns this mouth?"

"This is my master and mistress mouth."

"That's correct slut and we will use it when and where we want anytime we want."

He put Abi's hand on his sister's naked breasts and Abi realized what they were doing. She squeezed Fiona's nipple between her thumb and finger and tugged. "Whose tits are these Sister-Slut? Who owns these titties?"

Fiona moaned at the delicious pull that shot from her nipple down to her already dripping pussy. "They are your and my Master's titties, Mistress. You own them."

"That's right, Slut, and we will do what we want with our titties, won't we? And you will be happy that we are using them."

"Yes Mistress, thank you for using my titties Mistress."

She slowly slid her hand lower looking into Gio's face as she did so when he smiled and nodded she continued down until she was squatting in front of Gio's sister and she slid her hand over Fiona's slippery pussy lips and suddenly thrust two fingers hard and fast into her tight little cunt. "Whose pussy is this Slut? Who owns this juicy cunt?" Her fingers thrusting in and out fast and hard over and over as Fiona grunted and moaned over and over, "OHHHH! It's your cunt, Mistress. You and my Master own this pussy!"

"That's right, cunt, it's ours. Who owns you orgasms Slut? Who do your screams and cums belong to?"

"YOURS MISTRESS MY ORGASMS ARE YOURS AND MASTERS!"

"Are they your Orgasms Slut?"

"UHH UHH UHHH NO MISTRESS!"

"That's right they aren't and you will never have one unless we give you permission if you do we will punish you. You will not call them yours again or we won't let you have one do you understand me Slut?"

Abi sped up, knowing that Fiona was on the edge, about to slip over and explode. She was trying to decide if she would push her over and punish her or give her permission. "UH, OH, OH, OH YES, YES MISSTRESS I UNDERSTAND. PLEASE MISSTRESS, PLEASE MASTER, PLEASE LET YOUR SISTER SLUT CUM!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!"

Abi pulled her fingers out of the girl's steaming cunt and then leaned in close until her mouth was right by Fiona's ear. When her lips were a hair's width away, she reached in as she whispered "Cum for me Sissy-slut" and she pinched Fiona's Clit causing the girl to throw back her head and howl as a tremendous orgasm tore through her entire body. "CUMMMING FOR YOU MISSTRESS!!!!! CUMMING SO GOOD FOR YOU!"

Abi didn't even hesitate she reached lower and under the girl and slammed her soaked fingers into the girl's ass pumping in and out of her forbidden hole. "Whose ass is this slut? Who owns this ass?"

"OH GOD!!! OH GOD THAT IS YOUR ASS MISTRESS! YOURS AND MY MASTERS ASSS!!! OH GOD, FEELS GOOD MISSTRESS, THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!! USE YOUR ASS MISSTRESS, TAKE IT. HURTS SO GOOD!!!"

Abi took her other hand and jerked Fiona's red hair, pulling her head back so her eyes locked with Abi. "DON'T YOU FUCKING CUM SLUT. DON'T YOU FUCKING CUM ON MY FINGERS IN YOUR ASS!"

Fiona cried out, "PLEASE MISSTRESS, PLEASE LET ME CUM AGAIN! I'M SO CLOSE! I'M TRYING TO BE GOOD MISSTRESS! PLEASE! PLEASE, OH GOD, PLEASE!!!!" Tears ran down the girl's face as she struggled to not cum. When she was right at the edge, Abi pulled her fingers out of the girl's ass and stepped back.

"This isn't about you, Sister-slut, this is about your belonging to your Master and Mistress. Look at your Master, you've made his big fat cock hard again. Suck his cock and don't you dare cum. Take his cock and don't you stop until the whole monster is in your throat. I don't fucking care if you gag and choke you take the whole thing and don't you fucking stop until he's marked you as his with his cum."

Without a word Fiona crawled forward, her arms behind her back now and swallowed her brother's cock. She did gag, and she choked, but she didn't stop. Not even once she had her nose buried in the pubic hair at the base of his cock. She kept sucking and bobbing up and down. Swirling her tongue across the tip every time she got to the top and sliding it against the shaft as her lips moved back down and she swallowed him into her throat, feeling it bulge out with his colossal head and part of the shaft. Her drool flowed over him, soaking his ball sack, and the extensive amount of pre-cum filled her mouth as she swallowed his cock again and again. It wasn't long before his hands tightened in her hair and he was thrusting into her mouth. Abi stepped close and started rubbing and squeezing Gio's heavy balls, waiting for that moment when they would draw up to his cock before he blew his monstrous load of Jizz. The amount of pre-cum was growing, and he was groaning and cursing under his breath. Fiona knew he was getting close. It wouldn't be long now. "That's it, Slut suck your brother's cock, worship that huge fucking dick. Show him how grateful you are he took you as his sister-slut."