Geek's Big Break Pt. 10

Story Info
Gio collars Becky, Abi and Mia reveals a big secret.
15.9k words
4.76
48.3k
191

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,053 Followers

Hey Loves,

I know it's been a while. I've been busy working on several things and putting up additional parts of my Literotica stories kind of became the lowest or my priorities (sorry about that). Here's an additional part of Geek's Big Break. I hope it satisfies all of you who've been asking about it. I'm trying to get more organized so I can work on the stories here and other places. Anyway, here is part ten of Geeks Big Break. Hope you enjoy. Let me know in the comments what you think. I am also hard at work on the next few chapters of The Power of Love and the final Chapters of Waking the vengeance. I'm about halfway done with the novella sequel to Trophy Wives School: Rachel in writing Trophy Wives school: Ruth. It will not release until it's finished.

This is a work of fiction, written for fantasy purposes. It includes unrealistic sexual practices and fantasy situations. If you like your erotica more reality based, then pass on this series

All participants involved in sexual scenes are 18 years old or older.

IF you haven't read the first nine parts, I'd do that first. Here's a short overlook of 1-9:

Xoxoxo

Liza

Part 1: Gio McLoed's older sister Fiona sees her brother's big fat cock, measures it and then sucks and fucks it, taking his virginity. Unknown to the two, his mother sees them and videotapes them to blackmail Geo into fucking her.

Part 2: Gio shows the Anderson Twins his Big Fat Cock and realizes his sister is right. He takes both twins as cum sluts. Tiffany willingly and Tara reluctantly. Then he humiliates them by having them make their Jock boyfriends watch them both fuck and suck him. Fiona gets informed she is also one of his sluts and, after a token resistance, even agrees to let him breed her. Then Gio gets two surprises, the first when Mister Anderson turns his daughters over to him, the second when his mother wants to know why he isn't fucking her.

Part 3: In which Gio's mom learns what she has to do to get her son's big fat cock. Then sucks and fucks him in the entranceway to their house. Begs her son to make her pregnant and is carried to bed completely satisfied. The next morning Gio straightens out some issues he caused, decided who to impregnate and who not to and tells his growing harem where they all will live for the foreseeable future. The Twins and Gio arrive at school to face an angry Brock and Chris.

Part 4: In which Gio protects Tiffany and Tara from their exes and gets hauled to the office. We find out a secret about Gio and his hobby. He takes control of the Vice Principal and makes her his school time slut and forces her to find him women to relieve his pressure at school. Then he takes his mom in her office at work and they get caught in the act.

Part 5: In which Gio sends Tara home with Greg for a night of Daddy/Daughter Delight. Realizes he has to 'give' the Anderson Twins to the true love of their lives, their own Father. Then has to convince Fiona she is more to him than a convenient cum dump, but truly one love of his life. All while dealing with school, his rising responsibilities as Master of a harem and figuring out who to sell his social media app to.

Part 6: Tiffany decides she wants to belong to Gio, but he's sent her back to her Dad with Tara, who wants to be Daddy's Breeding Princess.

Gio continues to try to impregnate his mom. She arranges for Gio to get a Financial Valuation done on his Clicktalk app. Gio meets a new girl, and is given a dressing down by Greg Anderson for the way he handled Tiffany and Tara. He also gets a loaner bike while his is being fixed and meets the Tailor, who promises him custom fit clothes befitting a young adult.

Part 7: Gio meets the owner of a local adult store; Pink Cherry who helps him with outfits and collars for his women. He returns home and makes things right with Tiffany, accepting her as his sex slave and collaring her. Mia shows up to tell him how to increase the Value of his company. Becky Long, Abi's mother arrives and learns about Gio's new life. Later she returns with Abi and they ask Gio for help to get away from the Chadwick men.

Part 8: Gio sets out to make Clicktalk a more productive company. Abi, Gio and the twins withdraw from school. Abi and Gio go to open a business bank account. They buy an engagement ring for Abi, visit with Cherry and give her a ride on Gio's enormous cock. Then head out to buy a new motorcycle.

Part 9: Gio and Abi punish Becky for deciding things for the family without their input. That turns into sex play with Gio, Abi, Becky, Tiffany and Fiona. Fiona admits she wants to be Gio's 'Housewife' and the mother of his children. It's agreed to let her become pregnant with Gio's child and quit college. Abi introduces the family to the "polyamorist lifestyle and suggests that Gio, Abi, Fiona and Tiffany enter a polyamorous marriage. Gio asks his sister and Tiffany to marry him. The girls each ask the other to marry them as well and they agree to become a polyamory. Abi meets Cheri Pinkston and falls in lust, inviting the innocent girl to become the polyamory's first 'Girlfriend.' Then Gio and Abi teach Cheri her first lesson about sex and give the girl her first lesson in passionate play. Becky admits she needs humiliation as much as pain and agrees to become the family 'fuck-puppy' complete with ears and butt plug tail.

Don't forget to add me and this story to your favorites. If you like the story click the stars to let me know and drop me a comment to let me know what you want to see next.

*************************************************************************

Seventeen

Mia sat at her desk trying to finish up everything before her time at this company was up. She'd already submitted G. L. Creations valuation and her letter of resignation. She was excited about the new opportunity that being part of Gio's company would provide her. For the first time in five years, since her whole family died was Mia feeling something besides numb. It was all thanks to Gio and his family, most of whom she hadn't even met yet. But she was tonight, even if just for a work-related supper. But just the thought that Gio wanted her to join his strange little group had sparked something inside her.

It didn't do away with the guilt she still felt. Guilt that her entire family had died when their private jet had crashed, coming to watch her graduate from the private boarding school Mia's father had insisted she had to attend. Like most nights, her dreams would be filled with memories of her graduation night and then the request for her to report to the headmistress' office. All her classmates were spending time with their families or getting ready for the graduation parties that several families were throwing.

Mia however, was worried. Her family hadn't shown up. She'd tried calling each of them, but all their cellphones went straight to voicemail. When she arrived at the headmistress office, she took one look at the woman and the two men in black suits standing there and knew something bad had happened. That was when they told her that her parents' plane had exploded on takeoff. She had fallen apart. They'd sent her to the infirmary where the doctor had given her a shot of something that let her sleep.

When she woke the next day, she was numb. Mia knew she was alone in the world and she knew she should cry and rant and rave, but she felt nothing. At the funeral for her family, she felt nothing. During the meeting with her family's lawyer, she was numb as they told her she inherited everything. Mia was numb when she enrolled in college the following week. She was still numb when she went home to the private island and vast mansion she now owned for holidays. Mia was numb as she studied and excelled in her business classes for the next four years.

Nothing changed until the day that Gio McLeod had shown up at her work and suddenly she felt for the first time in five years. She had felt the excitement of attraction. Then later that night, thinking about becoming one of his women, she had felt guilt. Gio's lifestyle went so against everything her father had thought as a pastor. Still, she couldn't get the desire and excitement of what she had learned about Gio out of her head. A man with several women all wanting him, willing to share him and please him.

So tonight, she'd go to dinner, and they'd all start to learn about each other. In two days, she and Gio had a date planned where he would explain more to her about his family situation and the girls that were all his and maybe show her how to be a woman.

As she was still thinking about all that, she heard a throat cleared behind her. She turned to find her supervisor standing at the entrance to her little office cubical. "Oh, sorry Mister Johnson. I was just trying to decide which project to work on next."

The older gentleman smiled a sad smile at her. "That won't be necessary, Ms. Gataki. I was informed that you had given HR your two weeks' notice this morning?"

Mia nodded her head. "Yes sir, I was offered a job with a small company as a member of their financial dept."

"What if we were to offer you a raise? Would you consider staying? You have the potential to be a great asset to our team with a bit more experience under your belt. That Valuation you did for G.L. Creations, for example. With more experience, you would have valuated that at a higher and more accurate value, but you showed great promise."

Mia smiled. "Thank you, but a raise wouldn't get me to stay. While I've enjoyed working here, this new opportunity excites me. I get to be part of something from almost the beginning and help make it grow."

The older man nodded and then sighed. "I understand. I wish you weren't leaving us, but I understand following your dreams. Honestly, at your level, there isn't a need for you to work a notice. You can head down to HR. They have a box for you to pack up and clean out your desk."

Mia tilted her head. "Are you sure? I don't mind working the two weeks."

Johnson held out his hand for her to shake. "No, don't worry about it. HR will have your replacement by tomorrow or the next day, anyway. Good luck with your new position. Stop by security on your way out and turn in your badge. Just leave the files you were working on at your desk. The next employee will just get to start on them."

So, in less than an hour, Mia was outside of the building. Her old job gone and time to spare before she was supposed to meet with Gio and the rest of the staff of her new one. Without really thinking it through she went back to her condo and filled the jetted tub with hot water and rose oil and sank into the fragrant steam with her foot she flipped on the jets and settled back with a glass of wine letting her thoughts run where they wanted. What surprised her was that they locked on the family she was going to eat with tonight. She'd had several fantasies in the last few days about Gio, but today it seemed her mind wondered what it would be like to be part of what his self-proclaimed sex-slave said was their family. As much as she wondered what it would be like to experience the sexual pleasure a man like Gio could give her, she was equally curious what it would be like to experience being part of a family that loved on each other.

The idea had her nipples standing out hard and aching. She imagined Tiffany rubbing on her tits and lower on her swollen folds, getting her ready for Gio to fill her for the first time with that cock she'd heard so much about. Yet even as her body responded and let her know it was excited at the idea of her and a group of people getting sexy together and exploring this alternate lifestyle she'd stumbled upon, she was also feeling guilty. This wasn't something her family would have endorsed, and she felt like she was betraying their memories by even contemplating being part of such an erotic experience. Mia knew she had to come to grips with what her parents had wanted for her and what she was just coming to believe she wanted for herself. She needed to put the past to rest. Mia needed to go home and say goodbye once and for all and try to move forward instead of hiding here with her memories of her family. She needed to return to the island that belonged to her now and put the past behind her once and for all.

Mia climbed out of the tub and quickly dried and got dressed. The clothes she picked would be conservative next to what he'd seen Gio's sex-slave wear the day before, but it was the most provocative outfit she owned at present. It seemed before her date with Gio she needed to go shopping for clothing that let him know she was ready to become his. After all, he'd made it plain that his desire was for her to join his little family. OH to hell with it, call it what it was: She was ready to join Gio's harem of willing women if he still wanted her. The thought of experiencing everything that the group could teach her had her dripping with arousal.

She picked up her cellphone and called a number she hadn't dialed since her graduation. She knew it was still active and that the person she wanted to talk to would answer. "Hello Princess, how may I help you?"

Mia felt the anxiety within her ease. "Hello Cora, I'm sorry I've not called before now."

The voice of her parents' loyal house manager cracked with emotion. "Oh, Mia honey. We've understood. You needed time to grieve and come to peace with all you lost. No one thinks less of you for taking that time."

Mia shook her head. "Yes, but I've left the entire Island without the leadership it deserved. I never even checked to see how things were going. I just buried my head in the sand and pretended nothing existed from my old life. My father would be so ashamed of me."

The older woman gasped. "No Mia, don't do that to yourself. Your father was never anything but proud of you and your sisters. He would have fully understood you need to find yourself. It was why he made sure there were contingencies in place in case of something like their deaths happening."

"So, how are things there?"

"Things here are good. Nicolas has kept things in place as your regent during your absence and will continue until you are ready to return to us and take up your mantle."

Mia nodded, even though the old woman couldn't see her. "About that. I've just taken a new job but I want to come home too. The job is here in Maine. I'm the CFO of a new tech startup. However, I'm going to offer my new boss space on the island. He has a growing family and some trouble here that I think our little slice of home could help with. Will there be any problem with me moving home and slowly assuming my rightful role?"

"Princess, you could come home right now and be crowned Queen tomorrow. Nicolas has no desire to keep the role of ruler permanently. He has always known that you would return one day to take up your role as Queen."

"No one may want that when they meet my new friends. They are a unique family, Cora. Unlike any I've experienced before. They've offered me not just a job but a role in their family. It just isn't something that many people will accept. It causes them problems here."

"I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to tell me, Princess."

Mia sighed and then just dove in, explaining Gio's 'family' as she understood it.

Cora listened and then chuckled. "Mia, that won't be a problem here. Your father and mother kept you innocent because you left here before you were an adult. They found this entire Island as a nation because of what you consider 'Alternative Relationships.' Your mother and father, honey. Before they were husband and wife were brother and sister. Your sisters each when they graduated collage came home and join your parents as lovers and they all married each other. We have several 'Alternative relationships' here. No one will be surprised if you come home and bring a group of consorts with you. This might be the one place that you all could be accepted."

Mia sat down, stunned at what she had just learned. "So that was the big surprise father had mentioned before they headed over here for graduation."

"I suspect it was. I know they waited to tell both your sisters until after they graduated college. Then when you sisters wanted to join themselves with your father and mother, it pleased them both so much that their children wanted to become their lovers. I don't think anyone here will think twice about your new friends if you join their family or not. And I know that our entire population will rejoice at having you home and in your rightful place."

Mia felt the weight of guilt fall away from her and the lightness of freedom settle upon her. "Then prepare the house, Cora. I shall bring them for a visit this weekend and if they agree, I shall join their family and offer them my home and a suitable place for the company to set up shop."

"As you wish, your Highness. Shall I inform Nicolas of your imminent return?"

"Yes. Let him know that while there, I would like to meet with him and start the discussion on a smooth transition for me to take my rightful place."

"I will do so, Princess. I shall ensure that everything is ready for your return. How many shall I plan for?"

"Well there could be as few as just me, or as many as nine or ten. I'm not sure so plan for ten. Oh, and Cora. My friends mostly like to sleep together, I've been told. So if you could put some bedding together for one gigantic bed and a couple of extra rooms for those that want to find some privacy."

Cora laughed. "Princess, it will be my pleasure to ensure that you and your new family are well taken care of. With your permission, I shall ready the Royal Apartment for your return."

Mia stopped for a moment. "Are my parents' things still there?"

"No honey, I have already had those stored so that whenever you felt like returning the rooms would belong to you."

A tear rolled down Mia's face at how understanding and in tune to her needs the staff was. They each felt like old friends and family more than her staff. "Thank You. I appreciate that more than you know."

"Honey, I understand. I loved them too. But it was the last act of service for them I could do. And a way for me to take care of you while you found the healing you needed to return to us."

"I shall see you this weekend. I have a meeting I need to get to, so have the yacht and crew waiting at the pier here in Maine on Saturday."

"As you wish, Your Highness."

Then Cora said goodbye, and they got off the phone. Mia smiled and grabbed her laptop and headed out to her car. Time to meet Gio and her coworkers and shock them all with her secret. She felt more at peace with her decision. If Gio still wanted her to join his family after she explained her secret to them, she had already decided she would say yes. She would allow this group of loving people to teach her everything she needed to know about intimacy and sexual gratification.

Eighteen

Gio sat in the living room staring at the woman lying inside the dog crate. Becky was naked except for a collar around her neck. It was cloth and, according to Abi, just a placeholder for the permanent collar that was to be placed on her tonight. What intrigued him was that Becky was lying on a large dog bed in the crate and wearing a pair of ears attached to a hair band and had a fury tailed butt pug inserted into her ass. It seemed that Abi had figured out that her mother wanted to be used as a sex pet. Becky wanted to be humiliated by being treated like a bitch dog. Gio had never thought about a woman pretending to be or embracing a lifestyle that had her acting like a dog, but Becky seemed content to lie in the crate just like a puppy in training. No one else was in the room with them, as the girls were still cleaning up from the fun they'd just had downstairs. "Okay Becky. Will you please explain to me what you are doing and why?"

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,053 Followers