All Comments on 'Geek's Big Break Pt. 10'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
Rima069Rima069over 1 year ago

Fuck, I missed your stories.... Pls don't make us wait thus long for your another stories... ❤️❤️

Gman1969Gman1969over 1 year ago

50🌟Well worth the wait. Now I really can’t wait for the rest of the story and others that you have in the works. Was not expecting Mia to be royalty. Very nice twist. Thank you for continuing your visions for us.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

I know English isn;t your first language, but a person who is "dominant" is a Dominant, what they do is dominate.

Also the whole Mia being a Princess thing was a little jarring

LevitikanLevitikanover 1 year ago

Great addition to story, and well worth the wait

getzstephengetzstephenover 1 year ago

Was another great addition to the story. Please continue with more. Love your stories and can't wait to read them as you release them.

UncletoddUncletoddover 1 year ago

Please add more soon I look forward to where you take us with the story.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 1 year ago

Great continuation of the story! Love that you are able to publish again. Cock throbbing as I look forward to more

Romeo0881Romeo0881over 1 year ago

Great addition. Can’t wait for more.

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

Thank you. I’ve been waiting for you to continue the story. Can’t wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I can't wait to see what will happen in chapter 11. Hope to see it soon

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Way over the top, even if it is a fun read. Also, long time between chapters means I have to reread too much - LOL! 4*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Thank you VERY much for the episode recap at the very beginning of the story. You saved me from going back to the beginning and being extremely disappointed with this story. There are elements contained within that would have been outside of the genre for me. I'm enjoy brother/sister/first cousin incest and under certain circumstances harem stories too. But the cross generational incest of mother/son and daddy/daughter is nearly always distasteful.

So bottom line, I skipped ahead to enter this comment before signing off. I also abstained from voting since you gave me adequate warning ⚠️ right from the start. Thanks again and I wish you all the best.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Oh this so needs to continue on,, 5⭐️ story ,, needs Mia encounter,, Cheri is a good character,, but Abi is head over heels for her,, she needs to understand that in this family it’s a sharing lifestyle,, she all ready put a collar on her,, without his permission,,, she needs to understand the rules of the lifestyle

Jack506Jack506over 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing what caused the plane to explode.

bucco40bucco40over 1 year ago

Great Story. With so many characters, you need to every few chapters add a character list.

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 1 year ago
Great read

Can’t wait for more!!!!

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Great chapter yet again but I’m more pleased to hear your still writing power of love and also the next instalment of trophy wives I can’t wait thanks so so much I was fearing the worst when there was no new chapters.

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

I’m guessing now the plane exploded due to the guy gia wants as prime minister ? .

freddyflint62freddyflint62over 1 year ago

Great story so far.

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to see you back to this story. Keep going for many more chapters PLEASE!

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

Man, I sure pray that I do not have to wait almost a year and a half for the next chapter, I need more of this marvelous man named Gio and his fabulous family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I guess thats enough, oh no its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Please more! I am so loving this story line

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Love this series and can’t wait to see how it progresses!!!

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Excellent - so far !

But there's still so much more to tell.

The case against the Football Team, Becky and Abi's revenge, the trip to the Island, Cheri, the new company, more profit........so PLEASE don't stop here !

Rapier

Melfy01Melfy01over 1 year ago

Love it!! Vergelijkbare captivating story!!!

We want more!!!

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5over 1 year ago

is there going to more of this story? i really hope so i love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story. A little farfetched in spots. But still a good read. When will you continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you know how long it would take to "cruise" on a yacht from Maine to Greece (5000+ miles)? A week to ten days minimum underway. If your characters want to do this over a weekend, they have no other choice but to FLY, and that's assuming they all already have passports.

storycentralstorycentralabout 1 year ago

This story just keeps getting more convoluted and ridiculous as time goes.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

The story was good kept getting more and more twists in it. The size of the cock was abit too much but the overall story was good.

Although could use a couple more chapters to inform us the outcome of the investigation and also if Cecile and Fiona got pregnant and the outcome of Gios business

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Umm, where is this island exactly? Your description indicated Mia is of Greek heritage. At 10knots ( a common cruising speed for leisure craft) it would take 22 days to reach Greece from Maine. At 25 knots (pushing hard and risking damage even when done for only a few hours), it would take 8.5 days. That's not a weekend trip. So where is the island?

cursrahcursrahabout 1 year ago

more of this story and characters please

RedRockItRedRockItabout 1 year ago

Love this story and I can't wait until you release the next chapter! I Also love Waking Vengeance and I was wondering if you are ever going to release a new chapter for that story too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story has got my hooked keep it up

Surya143Surya143about 1 year ago

So far so good loved it

Please continue...!!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Just getting really good. All good actually, just a bad spot to leave everyone hangin'.

SummadeezSummadeezabout 1 year ago

I dont follow many authors here in fact you are one of five. Your writing is great. Your arch's flow nicely your conflicts are engaging your resolutions are very rewarding your sex scenes are not repetitive. The only thing I've yet to see is a conclusion but your works are serial and not finished for which im glad because I want more. For whatever its worth I rank your work up there with burnedredstone and soul71 atleast in my humble opinion. You are one of the creators who have inspired me to contribute and I thank you fo that keep it up.

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams80720about 1 year ago

Thank you for all your creativity and driving me to be that better Dom. Looking forward to more.

Romeo0881Romeo0881about 1 year ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was hoping for more

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 year ago

Please, please continue this story. It cries out for a true ending.

Iangillan53Iangillan53about 1 year ago

Lovin' this story, hope you're going to give it an ending. To many things left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoying the story. Can't say I'm crazy about the dog girl thing, but overall a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You can't end this story like this! There is so much more to this story, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, can't wait to read many more chapters!

AZkingdomAZkingdom12 months ago

Hey man, love the stories so far please keep it going. Is there any update for when the next chapter is coming out?

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleon12 months ago

Getting the feeling that this is all the author intends to give us, most unfortunate.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter21312 months ago

I would l9ve to see where this story goes. They're so many unanswered character arcs that I need to see come to fruition. GREAT STORY SO FAR, BUT WE NEED MORE!

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 months ago

[13.05.23]

May be the greatest 'Geek/Nerd' story on the site (incompleat as it stands) just the right amount of 'ingredients' (although there could have been more detail about the confrontation)...a solid conclusion would solidify it as 'The Best'.

11/10!!!!!

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln6912 months ago

I would love to see more chapters of the marvelous story

cybertron84cybertron8412 months ago

kinda sad theres no more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A interesting read.

I would hope that the story would continue with movement to the Island Kingdom, the arrest and the extreme sentences of each and every rapist to include every judge, political hack, booster, coach and even the players themselves who was involved.

And the Chadwick’s become the biggest sissies in prison.

And they all live happily ever after.

MrBill323MrBill32311 months ago

Good stroke story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a superb story thus far with a storyline that could just keep going on.

Well written with a few spelling & grammatical that don't detract from the story or readability.

Would love to see just where the author wants to take us readers in future episodes.

Thanks so far, one of the best stories I've read

Aussie1951Aussie195111 months ago
Great story still BUT

I’ve been waiting patiently for the retaliation planned from the football team and coaches so far nothing or have you forgotten your own storyline. Add some action and a little bit of blood and guts to liven up the story a bit. They can’t walk away scot-free for what they’ve done.

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

Never got the whole puppy sex concept...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope we get more of the puppy training. It's quite hot.... also hope the football team gets in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

for some reason chapter 9 isn't here. I'd like to see him get revenge on his dad by taking his secretary away from him for starters. like to see how many of the cheerleaders he finally gets into and what happens to all the guys involved. like to see what goes on with Cherry's grand daughter and see if he ever gets the other two women at school

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

YOU ALSO NEED TO GIVE MORE OF WHAT GOES ON WITH MIA. YOU'VE LEFT ALOT OF AREAS WIDE OPEN ANOTHER ONE IS IF THE SHERIFF'S DAUGHTER GETS HER SOME OF THE GEEK

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleon4 months ago

I have read this story a few times and imo it is one of the best stories on literotica, rivaling the best stories. One issue that I have is with Becky/Precious and just how impossible it will be for her to live the life of a family fuck pet. It is one thing to do this at home but she has a powerful position in the company being the head of the legal department. It seems to me that she will be viewed as a joke of an attorney if she really wears a dog like costume so to speak. The tail and her going to shit outside is pretty crazy.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Очень нравится!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
4068 Followers
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES