Geek's Big Break Pt. 12

Story Info
Gio claims all of Mia and moves to new offices.
13.6k words
4.79
15k
123

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,053 Followers

This is a work of fiction, written for fantasy purposes. It includes unrealistic sexual practices and fantasy situations. If you like your erotica more reality based, then pass on this series

All participants involved in sexual scenes are 18 years old or older.

IF you haven't read the first eleven parts, I'd do that first. Here's a short overlook of 1-11 and a list of Characters:

Xoxoxo

Liza

~~~~~~

Part 1: Gio McLoed's older sister Fiona sees her brother's big fat cock, measures it and then sucks and fucks it, taking his virginity. Unknown to the two, his mother sees them and videotapes them to blackmail Geo into fucking her.

Part 2: Gio shows the Anderson Twins his Big Fat Cock and realizes his sister is right. He takes both twins as cum sluts. Tiffany willingly and Tara reluctantly. Then he humiliates them by having them make their Jock boyfriends watch them both fuck and suck him. Fiona gets informed she is also one of his sluts and, after a token resistance, even agrees to let him breed her. Then Gio gets two surprises, the first when Mister Anderson turns his daughters over to him, the second when his mother wants to know why he isn't fucking her.

Part 3: In which Gio's mom learns what she has to do to get her son's big fat cock. Then sucks and fucks him in the entranceway to their house. Begs her son to make her pregnant and is carried to bed completely satisfied. The next morning Gio straightens out some issues he caused, decides who to impregnate and who not to and tells his growing harem where they all will live for the foreseeable future. The Twins and Gio arrive at school to face an angry Brock and Chris.

Part 4: In which Gio protects Tiffany and Tara from their exes and gets hauled to the office. We find out a secret about Gio and his hobby. He takes control of the Vice Principal and makes her his school time slut and forces her to find him women to relieve his pressure at school. Then he takes his mom in her office at work and they get caught in the act.

Part 5: In which Gio sends Tara home with Greg for a night of Daddy/Daughter Delight. Realizes he has to 'give' the Anderson Twins to the true love of their lives, their own Father. Then has to convince Fiona she is more to him than a convenient cum dump, but truly one love of his life. All while dealing with school, his rising responsibilities as Master of a harem and figuring out who to sell his social media app to.

Part 6: Tiffany decides she wants to belong to Gio, but he's sent her back to her Dad with Tara, who wants to be Daddy's Breeding Princess.

Gio continues to try to impregnate his mom. She arranges for Gio to get a Financial Valuation done on his ClickTalk app. Gio meets a new girl, and is given a dressing down by Greg Anderson for the way he handled Tiffany and Tara. He also gets a loaner bike while his is being fixed and meets the Tailor, who promises him custom fit clothes befitting a young adult.

Part 7: Gio meets the owner of a local adult store; Pink Cherry who helps him with outfits and collars for his women. He returns home and makes things right with Tiffany, accepting her as his sex slave and collaring her. Mia shows up to tell him how to increase the Value of his company. Becky Long, Abi's mother arrives and learns about Gio's new life. Later she returns with Abi and they ask Gio for help to get away from the Chadwick men.

Part 8: Gio sets out to make Clicktalk a more productive company. Abi, Gio and the twins withdraw from school. Abi and Gio go to open a business bank account. They buy an engagement ring for Abi, visit with Cherry and give her a ride on Gio's enormous cock. Then head out to buy a new motorcycle.

Part 9: Gio and Abi punish Becky for deciding things for the family without their input. That turns into sex play with Gio, Abi, Becky, Tiffany and Fiona. Fiona admits she wants to be Gio's 'Housewife' and the mother of his children. It's agreed to let her become pregnant with Gio's child and quit college. Abi introduces the family to the "polyamorist lifestyle and suggests that Gio, Abi, Fiona and Tiffany enter a polyamorous marriage. Gio asks his sister and Tiffany to marry him. The girls each ask the other to marry them as well and they agree to become a polyamory. Abi meets Cheri Pinkston and falls in lust, inviting the innocent girl to become the polyamory's first 'Girlfriend.' Then Gio and Abi teach Cheri her first lesson about sex and give the girl her first lesson in passionate play. Becky admits she needs humiliation as much as pain and agrees to become the family 'fuck-puppy' complete with ears and butt plug tail.

Part 10: Mia's secret is revealed that she is crown Princes of the small Island Nation of Gatki soon to be queen. Mr. Anderson and Gio agree to combine forces in the business world with Greg selling Gio Anderson Advertising and buying into G. L. Creations. They promote Cecilia to Vice President of Advertising and Greg Anderson becomes COO of G.L. Creation. Police Chief O'Brien and his daughter Julie stop by after dinner and Gio agrees to protect any Cheerleader, Majorette, flag or dance team member who comes to the house during the day from the football program. Chief O'Brien finds out that the company who owns ClickTalk belongs to Gio and they agree to get him the video's he needs to build his legal case against the Football program. Becky is collared as the family pet named 'Precious'. Abi, Fiona and Tiffany are collard with permanent collars as Gio's fiancés. Gio places a consideration collar on Mia then locks her in hand cuffs and carries her off to take her virginities, vowing to break the future Queen and leave her addicted to his cock.

Part 11: Gio, Abi, Tiffany, and Fiona play with Mia as Gio Takes her first Virginity.

~~~~~~

Characters:

Gio McLeod: Main Male Character

Abigail (Abi) Long: Gio's best friend and love of his life

Fiona McLeod: Gio's Older sister

Cecilia McLeod: Gio and Fiona's Mother

Cian McLeod: Gio and Fiona's father and Cecilia's ex-husband.

Tiffany Anderson: Greg Anderson's Daughter co-head cheerleader and twin to Tara

Tara Anderson: Greg Anderson's Daughter co-head cheerleader and twin to Tiffany

Greg Anderson: Tiffany and Tara's father and Cecilia's boss

Brock Clifton: Member of football team and Tiffany's ex-boyfriend

Chris Barlow: Member of football team and Tara's ex-boyfriend

Coach Biff Tanner: Football Coach

Brenda Cosgrove: Cheerleading Coach

Anneliese Hill: Vice Principle, Dean Chadwick's Mother and Clarence Chadwicks ex-wife. Organizer of Gio's MILF Cumbucket Brigade (adult women who want to be fucked by his cock and are willing to take as many loads as he needs to find relief)

Dean Chadwick: Quarterback and Abi's exboyfriend. He and his father were blackmailing Abi and her mother for sexual favors.

Clarence Chadwick: Rich Lawyer, Chad's father and Becky's boss.

Debra Dole: Anneliese's secretary and member of the Cumbucket Brigade

Star Stubs: School nurse and Member of the Cumbucket Brigade

Cherry Pinkston: Retired School teacher and owner of Adult Store "Pink Cherry's" a true GILF and one of Gio's sometime lovers. Cheri Pinkston's grandmother.

Cheri Pinkston: Cherry's virgin granddaughter and the "finacees' and Gio's 'girlfriend'. Is spending a year with her grandmother and trying to understand sexual relationships for the first time.

Chief Riley O'Brien: Chief or Police and Julies father.

Julie O'Brien: friend of Abi Tiffany and Tara's member of the flag and dance squad. Wants Gio's protection and a chance to explore his big cock.

Officer Stone: Police Liaison at the high school.

Don't forget to add me and this story to your favorites. If you like the story click the stars to let me know and drop me a comment to let me know what you want to see next.

~~~~~~~

Gio pulled his still hard cock out of the princess' well fucked pussy. He looked at his three fiancées. "Who is going to clean up Her Majesty's cream filled center and who is going to get her next virgin hole ready for me to fill?" Abi smiled. "I'll take the creamy filling. I bet she was a tasty treat even before you filled her up with all your creamy goodness." With those words, she dived under Mia and started slurping at her cream loaded cunt. "Oh, I was right."

Fiona grabbed the bottle of lube and began to kiss and lick Mia's anal pucker, getting lots of saliva covering the star before she tried to stab the center with her tongue. Mia was bucking hard and fast up and down; caught between two of Gio's fiancées working her snatch and ass. Her mouth would have been locked open in a scream, but Gio had moved up in front of her. "Here you go Mia, time for me to take your oral virginity and for you to clean up my cock so it will be nice and slick to slide into your virgin ass and deposit another load of creamy goodness in your last hole."

She grabbed his cock in her now released hand and fed him into her hungry mouth. The pleasure Abi and Fiona were giving her caused her to moan, and the vibrations did wonderful things for Gio as he plunged his throbbing dick in and out of her sucking mouth. Her tongue washing his cock, lapping up their combined cum off of his hard thrusting pole.

Gio wasn't so lost that he didn't hear the gasp and moan from Abi and looked down over Mia's body to see that Tiffany had decided not to be left out. She had her mouth plastered to Abi's pussy, her tongue diving in and out of the open slit, fucking Gio's first love fast and furiously. The sight caused him to lose control, and he grabbed Mia's head and slammed his cock in and out of her mouth. Face fucking the future queen furiously, his plum-sized cockhead entering her throat as she swallowed as much as she could to keep from choking on his length. It wasn't long before she screamed around his cock as the girls working her holes caused another powerful orgasm to rocket through her body. The vibrations from the scream were too much for Gio and with a last thrust and a roar, he unloaded his second massive cum down her throat. His warm thick cum painted the insides of her mouth, throat, and stomach.

Gio nodded to Fiona, who opened the bottle of lube and poured it in her hand, coated his still hard cock, covering every bit of the monster-sized dick. She handed the lube to Tiffany, who poured some of the slick oil down Mia's ass crack, cupping her hand just under Mia's pucker, collecting the extra. Tiffany coated her hand and fingers in the lube and pushed her oily finger into the future queen's anal opening, getting her ready for Gio's monster cock. Once Tiffany had her good and loose, having used three fingers to stretch the Virgin Queen's opening, making sure she was good and loose. Gio slipped up behind her and lined up after running his cock up and down her well-oiled ass crack. "Are you ready, Mia? Ready to give me your last virginity and join our family in every way?"

"Do it Gio, take me, make me yours. I know with as big as you are, it's going to hurt, but I want it. I want you to own all of me. Damn, I wish this wasn't just a consideration collar. I wish I belonged to you. Soon, promise me you'll collar me for real, and very soon, Gio."

"When the time is right, Your Majesty, I will ask you if you want to belong to me and lock my collar on your neck, but until then, you must learn how to fit in with our family. I'll try to be as gentle as I can while taking this last virginity. But you're right, it might hurt. If it's too bad, say your special word and I'll stop."

"No! I won't say that word! I want this and there is nothing you can do that will ever make me say it! Do it Gio, stuff my ass full of your big fat cock and make me yours. All of me is yours, so use me! Fill me! Please claim ME!"

Mia screamed the last as he pushed his large, well lubed dick into her tight anal star. As he pushed more of his length past her sphincter and into her warm tight passage, she screamed. "Yes, DO IT GRANT! GIVE ME ALL OF THAT MONSTER! TEAR MY ASS UP WITH YOUR COCK!! RUIN IT FOR ANYONE ELSE!! OH GOD IT'S SO BIG AND IT HURTS SO GOOD!! DO IT! DESTROY MY ASS MAKE ME FEEL IT FOR A WEEK!

Gio kept pushing until he was balls deep in the crown princess anal passage. He stopped once fully seated for a second to give her a moment to acclimate to his dick. The taking her at her word he began to thrust in and out. He moved slowly at first and then faster until he was giving her his all as hard and as fast as he could.

"THAT'S IT! FUCK MY ASS GRANT!!! HARDER, FASTER GIVE ME MORE GIVE ME EVERYTHING!!! GOD IT HURTS SO GOOD!! SO FULL!! DO IT, GRANT FUCK MY ASS, DESTROY IT!! FLOOD IT WITH YOUR CUM!! USE ME!! LOVE ME!! OWN ME!!! OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO CUM!!! ALL OF YOU ARE MAKING ME CUM ON GRANTS COCK IN MY ASS!!"

Her ass clinched so tight that it almost caused Gio pain but he couldn't move more than an inch or two but the spasming of her anal orgasm was more than enough that Gio felt the tale-tale boil of his balls as they climbed tight against his body and started pumping another load of his cum into her rhythmical clenching bowels. "YES! GRANT, FILL ME MAKE ME YOURS! OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!"

Mia began to convulse and shake as her eyes rolled back in her head and then she lost control and collapsed with all her bones feeling like they had melted into puddles of pleasure, Gio pulled out and moved off the pile of women in the center of the bed.

His fiancées gently rolled her over and rescued Tiffany and then Gio climbed up beside the no longer virgin Princess and began to gently kiss her, waking her. She wrapped her arms around him and said. "Thank you!! Thank you!!" She reached down and grabbed Abi and Fiona, pulling them both up and kissed them "Thank you! All of you!" Mia looked at Tiffany, who climbed up her body and kissed her. "All of you have made this the best night of my life. You, all of you, have helped me wake up and come back to life. You don't know how much that means to me!"

Tears rolled down her face as her body flushed with endorphins finally allowed itself to feel everything: the sadness of her lost family, the joy of finding this new family, and even the fledgling love for these four people, her lovers, companions, and maybe even her future consorts. Abbi stroked her hair. "Let it all out, Mia!!! Let all those pent-up emotions go!!! You're safe here with us. Rest a little and then we'll show you more pleasure and let you take Gio for another ride. This time with you on top!"

Those were the last words she heard as her physically and emotionally spent body slipped into a deep, satisfying, and healing sleep. She didn't even feel it when her new lovers used a warm, wet cloth to clean up the cum leaking out of her pussy and ass.

Once she was clean, Gio picked her up and carried her down to the new monster bed so that he could be with all his women. It wasn't long before he was pumping another load into her freshly fucked pussy. Before he slept, he added another load of his potent baby makers into both his mom and his sister. Then he fell asleep with Mia on one side of him, Fiona on the other and Abi lying on top of him like a human blanket. Tiffany curled up behind Mia, and Cecilia was curled up behind Fiona. Gio relented and allowed Precious on the bed to sleep at his feet. Once everyone was settled, it didn't take long for them to drift off to sleep. Each one dreaming of their new life together.

Chapter Twenty-one

Gio woke to the now almost familiar feeling of a wet sucking mouth bobbing on his already standing morning wood. The thing that was different was that it was Princess Mia who was shining his meat missile with Abi watching her and giving her a lesson in cock sucking. "Oh, you woke him up, Princess. Now your real lesson can begin. Swing your leg over him and scoot so that your pussy is right over his mouth and we'll teach you about sixty-nineing. That's when he eats your royal pussy while you suck that big, hard cock until you both cum in the other's mouth."

Fiona spoke up. "No, Mistress, Mia can't have his cum today. She got all of him last night because it was her first time. Master must put it all in me and mom's pussies, or how will we ever get knocked up?"

"Oh, that's true. I forgot for a second my housewife fiancée. When he gets close, we'll have Mia set up on his face and you can climb on and get his first two loads while he makes her cum. Then I'll switch with Mia so Mommy-Slut can get her two loads. Tiffany, you still haven't been punished for telling the cheerleaders and flag girls they can come here for Gio to protect them, and he'll fuck any of them that want. So instead of getting a turn this morning, you get to take Precious to do her business and then wash her and help her dress. You are not to have her pleasure you, but I want you to make sure her little puppy pussy and ass are sucked clean."

Gio could barely hear, "Yes, Mistress. From every mouth but his and Mia's, he couldn't help but think their little family was coming together. The only one missing was Cheri, and if he had to bet, he'd guess she'd be around sometime this afternoon or evening for another lesson in sexual pleasure. This time he was going to bury his face in their little peach's juicy Georgia slit and eat her like the peach she was. Then his mouth was covered with his Royal Princess' pussy, and he started lapping her from clit to star over and over. Occasionally shoving his tongue in her snatch, fucking her with it as she moaned and ground down on his mouth. Her voice went higher, and the vibrations increased the wonderful feelings shooting down his dick and into his balls. He could feel Abi's breath on them and knew she was watching for them to tighten so she could have Mia sit up and Fiona climb on for the first of the two loads of baby-making cum he was about to blast his sister's womb with. He knew he couldn't impregnate her yet. She hadn't been off her birth control long enough, but as they had always been told, better to start as you wished to continue.

Sure enough, it wasn't long until Abi was helping Mia sit on his face while Fiona sank down on his throbbing, almost ready to blow cock. Fiona went after her first load like gangbusters. Slamming herself as far down on him as she could go until he couldn't take it anymore and roared into Mia's spurting honey pot as her cum poured into his mouth, her voice raised in an orgasmic scream and as the first jet of his cum shot into Fiona's waiting womb, she added her cries of ecstasy to the chorus. Mia moved off his face and Abi settled on him, and Fiona kept bouncing on his Baby Maker as round two began.

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,053 Followers