Geek's Big Break Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow smiled. She'd taken the IT Supervisor's job here at Anderson because it was the only thing local, and she didn't want to move too far from her family. To get to actually work helping Gio develop new apps and help write the code was a dream come true. "I accept and Scott Miller really would be a great fit as the day supervisor for IT. His degree is in IT management and hardware configuration. I'm surprised he's not already left for a better position."

Gio nodded. "Pamela, have HR pull in Scott Miller and promote him to Willow's old job. Tell them she is moving into a new position called Vice President of Research and Development with a hundred thousand a year salary and eighty-six thousand per year expense account."

"Alright, that will work. I'd forgotten about Mister Miller. Good call. Tell Willow that HR will probably call her down tomorrow to sign her new paperwork."

"Will do. Thanks again for your help."

"Next week we'll get Tiffany on the payroll here and then she can start doing all this for you or Cassie, as ES either or both will be able to do this sort of thing for you."

Pamela hung up and there was a knock on his door before Fiona stuck her head in. "Oh, good you're here. There are two detectives and a police computer geekette next door waiting for you. Tiffany is across the hall, setting up her office. I'm stuck here for the day because of the mess with the detectives. We can't go home for a while, as it's an active crime scene, so Tiffany is going to arrange a suite at the Regency Hyatt for us."

Gio nodded and asked, "Why is our home an active crime scene? It didn't explode after I left, did it?"

Fiona shook her head. "No, but once Chief Obrien heard that copy of Mr. Chadwick's phone call, he ordered the bomb-sniffing dog into the house. They found six undetonated bombs in the crawl spaces in strategic locations that would have caused an implosion like the one that happened to the Long's house. So, until those are disposed of and the investigation into why they didn't go off and who put them there is complete, we can't go back to the house."

Gio nodded. He had a pretty good idea why the bombs hadn't gone off at their house. He'd turned the below ground level of the house into a giant Faraday cage so that he could do the initial coding and testing of new apps down there without fear of them being hacked or stolen. The cage covered everything below ground level and had probably interfered with the remote detonators on the bombs, getting the signal to explode. "I'll talk to Tiffany first, then go see the Detectives. Do you know where Precious and Abi are?"

"Precious is in the office on the other side of your conference room. She is waiting for the guy from Palisade Protection Services. He's supposed to be here in the next half hour. You might want to reach out to her again, too. Abi is on the phone with Mrs. Pinkston. She' worried that the Chadwicks might have found out about Cheri or Cherry's association with us and go after them next. If they'll try to kill us with bombs, who knows what they'll do to our friends?"

Gio hadn't thought about that but if the Chadwicks had someone watching them, they may have seen Cheri's interaction with them in the garage and realized she was more to them than a delivery person, then she might be in danger. "Can you show Willow around for me, Fiona? She is part of my private research team that I'm putting together."

Fiona looked at Willow Wheaton and laughed. "Willow, how did I not see you before? It's been a while since we last hung out. This will be a very enlighten day for you." Fiona walked over to her brother and kissed her fiancée and whispered in his ear. "Leave this to me and I'll make sure that you have a work wife before you're done with the detectives. Willow and I are old friends and I know her biggest secret. She's been looking for a big fat dick for years. She's an honest to goodness size queen. I bet she'll be begging for you to collar her before the end of work today."

Gio just smiled and whispered back. "If you can make that happen, then I'll make sure that you get all my sperm when we get home tonight, no matter who I'm fucking."

She squealed. "That's a deal, big brother. She pointed into his private bathroom. "There is a new suit for you hanging in your personal bathroom there. It's from the tailor Greg took you to. He called and told Greg that he had several of the pants you'd ordered ready and one of the suits that you ordered. I figured you should start looking like a CEO here in the office. I know you won't change your shoes to dress shoes but your Converse all stars will just show you as not traditional. I also didn't bring you a dress shirt as such but picked up a long sleeve three button no collar Henley t-shirt to wear with the suit again, letting you look more like what people will expect from a young computer programing executive. Go put it on before you go see the detectives."

Gio kissed her again in an unbrotherly fashion and heard as Willow gasped. He figured that she and Fiona would have a fascinating talk while he was gone. He changed and then left the bathroom and let Fiona and Willow inspect his attire. Both women declared he looked like a up-and-coming executive in the black leather blazer and pants combo. The faded blue Henley added just a hint of color, transforming what could be a douchebag look into something stylish and yet modern. With their approval, Gio left the office and started across the hall to talk to Tiffany. Hearing voices up front detoured him and he turned and went to find Cassie talking to another woman, this one older but just as friendly as Cassie herself had been when he'd entered. "Cassie, who is this with you?"

Mr. McLeod, this is Mrs. Croft. She's a receptionist in the secretary pool here at Anderson. She was just telling me that HR assigned her to you for the next week, but I told her I was already assigned to you as your front-end receptionist."

Gio sighed. 'Okay, first things first. No one is to ever call me Mr. McLeod. I'm Gio, yes, this is my company and I get the show of respect, but I hate being called that. My bastard of a sperm donor is Mr. McLeod to all his people, and I will not be associated with him. I'd change my last name except I'm the heir to the leadership of my Grandfather's Clan back in Scottland, so I can't change it.

'Second, Welcome Mrs. Croft. Is that the name you want me to call you or is there something else?"

The Thirty-six-year-old smiled and blushed at the handsome young owner of this company she was being paid to work for. He was young, but in that suit, he was very handsome and he projected a powerful personal aura that had the neglected thirty-six-year-old soaking her panties. Her pussy was clenching and releasing, looking to be filled just by the richness of his voice and the intense power of his aura. "Well, since you won't let us call you Mr. McLeod and you are calling Cassie by her first name, then you should call me Lanna. That's my name; Lanna Croft."

"Well, then Lanna. You are assigned to me on a trial basis for the next two weeks. If I and my Executive Assistant, who is also the office manager, think you are a fit for our company, then we will be offering you a permanent position. We haven't had time to look over your HR file, but knowing that Pamela Henderson was involved in getting you assigned to me, I expect we won't find anything too negative in your file."

Lanna bit her lip. "You will find one black mark, I'm sure."

"We'll talk about that later today or tomorrow. Now my Chief legal officer is expecting a representative of Palisade Protection Services. Her name to outsiders is Becky Long. Our family and those who work on this floor with us will all call her Precious. Please don't make a big deal when you see her here in the office wearing dog ears, a tail and a dog collar. She is part of our family as well as a brilliant lawyer and is embracing her desire to be a sex pet. She decided not to hide it here at work and anyone who has a problem with her will have a problem with me. I want us to be an inclusive company allowing people to live the gender and even species roles they feel comfortable with without fear of judgment. If that's something either of you can't deal with, tell me now so I can get a replacement that will."

Both the younger and older woman nodded. "I understand," Lanna said. "So, this G.L. Creations is going to be a fascinating place to work if alternative lifestyles will not be looked down on. How about Hot Wives? Will they get an equal pass from judgment?"

Gio's mouth almost fell open as he looked at the hot middle-aged woman standing in front of him. Was she saying she was a hot wife and did she mean what he thought she meant a woman who fucked others behind her husband's back, intentionally cuckolding her husband without his knowledge? Then he thought about the conversation he and Greg had the other day when he told Gio that a lot of middle age and older husbands were starting to lose their sex drives just as their wife was coming into her sexual peak. That as far as Greg was concerned, if those women sought out a younger, more viral man, there wasn't anything wrong with it as long as she wasn't neglecting her husband at home. "I have no problem with the concept of a Hot Wife as long as she is taking care of her husband's needs when he has them. I know a lot of women in their thirties and early forties have a higher sex drive than their husbands. I think if the husband is taken care of when he needs or wants his wife, there is nothing wrong with her seeking some relief when he isn't."

The sexy thirty-six-year-old hot wife smiled at her new boss and checked him out blatantly and was shocked at what she thought she saw in his pants. Was his cock really running down his pants leg halfway to his knee? She looked up, and he winked, knowing what she'd been doing. She smiled back and said, "I think I'm really going to enjoy working under you, Gio."

Gio caught the double entendre and smiled at the older woman. She wasn't a beauty like his fiancées or the other permanent women in his life, but she was cute in a slightly out of shape middle-aged woman's body. Yes, she probably carried about twenty pounds more than she should, but she carried them well, looking like an old school pinup girl from the forties. She wasn't beautiful, but she was pretty with bleached blond hair and a girl next door face. Lips that looked like they were made to suck dick or just be kissed constantly. She had massive tits bigger than his other women. Which would have made her seem top heavy if not for the wide hips and an equally full ass. Honestly, that ass made Gio want to just bend her over the receptionist desk and bury first his face and then his monster cock between those fleshy globes/ He was going to send Tiffany to talk to her and see if her innuendo was just a joke of if this woman might be another source to relieve his pressure in during work hours and give his girls who were starting to whimper about how often he fucked them a needed break. "Cassie, I'll send Tiffany out to explain what we want from you in a few minutes. I've put off talking to the detectives too long already. "

Gio traveled down the hallway, stopping at the office where Tiffany was setting up shop. "We have three new employees. One's going to be working with me on coding and she's friends with, Fiona. So Fiona is filling her in. The other two are Cassie Kane and she is going to be my executive secretary and work alongside you. It's up to you and her if she becomes something more. The other is our new receptionist, Lanna Croft, and she wants to be fucked. It was all over her face. She flat out told me she's a horny unsatisfied hot wife so explain things to her and if she is still willing, invite her to have dinner with us. That way we can figure out how to work her into the schedule, I know you girls are trying to figure out. From the way Fiona talked, she plans on doing the same with Willow, who is the computer coder who's going to be working with me. I'm going to see the detectives now. Anything yet about a place for us to stay?"

Tiffany walked over and kissed me. "Yes lover. Mia and I have it covered. We have to go get the keys in two hours for G.L. Creations corporate penthouse apartment. We saw it on apartments online. It's huge, with five bedrooms on the second floor and a large central open space that the bedrooms are off of. Mia called her people, and they will deliver a bed that is the size of four California king beds. That will go into the open space and then smaller individual kings for two of the bedrooms. Another one will be set up as a playroom with all the toys and equipment we had to leave at home. The last two will be set up as two-room size closets for all of us. There's a private garden on the roof that will work for Precious to continue with her new potty routine at home and the downstairs is a large open concept room with living, dining, and chef's kitchen. It's also a secured building, so that should keep what happened at home from happening there."

Gio nodded. Then looked at Tiffany. "You and Mia are not to go get the keys alone. Have Precious arrange for at least three people from Palisade to go with any of you who have to go anywhere alone. I don't think we've seen the last of the dirty tricks the Chadwicks have up their sleeves. They must be getting pretty desperate to blow us all up, and I don't know what else they'll try. They seem to think they're beyond the reach of the law. That makes them dangerous."

Just then, the phone rang and Tiffany hit the speakerphone button, seeing it was the internal intercom system. "Yes?'

"Um Miss Anderson, this is Lanna at the reception desk. I have a call from security that Julie Obrien is here to see you and Mr. I mean Gio."

"Tell security to get her a visitor's badge and I'll go collect her."

"Yes ma'am."

Oh and Lanna, I'm just Tiffany, not Ms. Anderson or ma'am. When I get back, you and Cassie should come to my office so we can talk about what you are required to do as your job and other duties that you have the option of being part of or not without risk to your jobs with us."

"Yes. Tiffany."

Gio kissed her and said. "You know what Julie wants. How the hell am I supposed to do that with three of her father's people in the conference room?"

"Did you see the couch in your office?"

Gio nodded. "It's actually a futon. Pull the bottom out and it lays flat. Julie's a virgin, but she took her own cherry with a vibrator at the start of the school year."

"Jesus, how do I keep ending up with virgins?"

"Because you're good with us. You don't just take you give first and word is getting around not just about your big fat cock but your insistence that your partner comes first and often." Tiffany shoved him out the door. "Now, go met the detectives while I get all these new women sorted out."

Gio nodded and headed for the conference room to talk to the local police detectives.