Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was laying there humping up at him and dazed by the continuous orgasm rolling over her, growing every moment in intensity. She wasn't really even thinking, and Gio's words don't really penetrate her brain, but she's chanting "Cum, Cum, Cum. So full, give me your cum."

He wasn't sure she was actually telling him to flood her pussy, but he wanted to, so he did. She opened her mouth like she was going to scream, and he slapped his hand over it to stifle the noise before his mom came to see what was happening. What he couldn't see was his mother standing in the door watching as her son fucked his sister until she was in a cum drunk orgasmic stupor. She couldn't believe the size of the cock on her eighteen-year-old, geeky, computer game playing son, or the way he seemed to know how to use it. She'd heard him tell Fiona he was going to cum, and she'd seen his sperm shooting out the sides of her daughter's pussy, and yet he was still hammering away. Without realizing she was doing it her hand went down to her own pussy, and she started thrusting her fingers in and out of her wet needy whole.

Cecilia had invited her widowed boss over for dinner under the pretense of working more on their latest advertising campaign, but she'd planned to seduce him. Now she wished she'd never invited him. Why would she want a popsicle stick when she had that caveman club living just down the hall? She stood there, finger fucking her own pussy, while her big dicked son fucked his sister into a comma. Her other hand dragged out her smart phone, and she started recording the sibling incestuous fuckfest going on in front of her. She wouldn't interrupt them, but she would use that video to get her own service from that Big Fat Cock her son was using on his older sister right now. He was really hammering into her now, and his speed was getting faster and faster. What the hell? Cecilia thought. He just filled her full of cum. How can he keep going like that? She felt her own orgasm barreling down on her and she bit down on her arm to keep from screaming as she saw spots flashing in her vision, and just as she was coming down she got her first real look at Gio's giant cock as he pulled out and sprayed more cum all over Fiona, marking her as he drenched her body from tits to pussy with what had to be a gallon of cum. Jesus, that wasn't a club, it was fucking half a tree trunk. How fucking big was it, anyway?

Now she understood why her puny dicked Ex wouldn't let her take Gio shopping for school clothes while they were married. He knew she'd have stripped Gio and fucked him senseless in the dressing room after just one glimpse of the big thick juicy cock. Well Fuck the asshole. He got caught with his pencil dick in his secretary and left them. He left Gio, Fiona, and Cecilia and by God, she deserved to feel that fucking oversized pussy piston in her needy hole, and she would before the week was out. She slowly slipped away to check on dinner, no sense burning her food just because her plans had changed. She looked at the snapshot of her son's big dick spraying cum all over his sister and knew before long she'd have that cock buried in her hungry cunt. It was just a matter of time.

Gio thought he heard a noise from the door and realized Fiona hadn't shut or locked it when she came in to measure his dick. After a few minutes, his sister seemed to rouse a little. "Hey Fiona, we have ten minutes you need to hurry and get washed up. I kinda made a mess."

His sister looked up with cum drunk eyes and then realized what he was saying. "Oh, Fuck Gio, your cock is magical. We have to do that again and again." Then she looked at the mess of cum she was covered in, and she felt it pouring out of her completely destroyed pussy. "Shit. How long do we have?"

"Ten minutes, you go shower. If I'm late, it's no big deal. Mom will just figure I'm trying to hide in my room and send you up to drag me downstairs."

"Okay, only don't put on your geek clothes, wear your sweatpants and that sleeveless t-shirt you said was too tight."

Gio frowned. "What, why?"

"Because tonight we're going to fix your school pussy problem. By this time tomorrow, you'll have your pick of the bitches at your school. Maybe even Abi."

"How?"

"We have to entertain the boss' daughters, right?"

"Yeah so?"

"So, while mom is trying to seduce her boss, we'll take the twins into the game room and play truth or dare. If they get a look at that monumental cock; you'll be the talk of the school tomorrow. From now on, make sure you eat lots of protein. Starting tomorrow, you'll be joining me at the gym. We're going to build on those muscles you started on." With those words, she gathered up her clothes and hurried into the Jack and Jill bathroom they shared. Gio thought about joining her, but knew if he did, he'd end up hard again. But fuck, he'd just dumped a ton of jizz in and on his sister. He wasn't a virgin anymore. He was a sister fucking incest freak. But damn what a tight pussy.

12