All Comments on 'Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
PangeriPangeriabout 4 years ago
Good start

I have to say, I like where this is going.

But for the love of God, PROOFREAD or get an editor. You're missing commas and quotation marks by the dozen, and there are plenty of spelling mistakes. That will really take you out of it if it gets any worse.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
HOt Read****

13 inches Ok. Thanks for the read.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Please Continue

Although I REALLY liked the story, I think you went a bit overboard with the size of his cock and did you mean 24C? I need more of this especially mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Only one problem

Brother is way too insecure about having a big tool, and way too hesitant and to act how any hormone filled 18 yr old would. But other than that, a few missed quotation marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Monster cock

Oh, wow, another geek teen virgin with a monster cock. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent start

You could use an editor to keep the technical stuff under control(like staying in the right tempus) , and it could do with being a bit longer, but a spectacular beginning, looking forward to more

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
This story isn't fair.

What I mean is Gio having to go back to school and pleasing all those Bitches that wouldn't give him the time of day before they find out he has a pornstar dick,and is expected to fuck all their Stuck-Up Pussies that they all made fun of and bullied all those years in school.

Even Abi his next-door neighbor best friend even rejected Gio by going out with that football player,so in Abi's case she fucking deserves to be rejected by Gio and stay with that jock asshole.The only people that deserve to be with Gio is his sister Fiona and Mom,they have been with him all his life and are the only ones worthy of being with him.

Also my personal opinion is there should be a Chapter 2 so Mom can be with Gio,and maybe even have Fiona join in and take part in some bisexual incest with Mom and Gio,and they all be a loving threesome and to hell with the rest of assholes and bitches who treated Gio like shit.Only Mom and Fiona love Gio enough to make him truly happy.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Fantastic. A trip into fantasyland is good for the imagination and this story certainly has mine fired up. More please lets see where this goes. Lotsa fun to be had yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

There's potential but you should probably look for an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Decent.

This could be the start of something good, but slow down while trying to get the story out. Several errors threw it off. Nice premise, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not True

Good story, but, 14 " ? Give me a break !

Makes us all feel, even more, INSUFFICIENT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Very nice writing. I hope that you will have many more parts to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good grief.

Seriously, 13 inches? Why not make it 15? Or 20? If a kid has a 13 3/4 inch cock, he's not going to be a nerdy geek recluse. Oh... AND he's a black belt in MMA Krav Maga? Right. Why not go full ridiculous and give him some gift of telepathy?

Entertaining, sure. Realistic or believable... not in the least.

TheSeeker84TheSeeker84about 4 years ago
Get an editor

It's full of both run on sentences and incomplete sentences, spelling errors, missing quotation marks, incorrectly used apostrophes...I could go on. Take an English class or get an editor.

Naughty_MommieNaughty_Mommieabout 4 years ago

Needed some editing, but this was a wonderful story and pushes all of my buttons, if you know what I mean. Looking forward to the sequel!

ken0001ken0001about 4 years ago
I like big dick stories

But over 12 inches. Gimme a break!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good stuff!

Enjoyable story. Looking forward to the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
24C Bra Size?

Have you ever seen a pair of tits? Or a bra? Seriously, walk around the lingerie section in Walmart or Target. Let us know if you find anything even close to a 24C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2

We/I hope u can continue and gives more on this story. Can't wait

Jlaza51Jlaza51about 4 years ago

it's fucking porn! write whatever you want however you choose FUCK the critics. I enjoyed and want more of this fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re write?

Seems I've reas this before but, please continue! Love it.

watcher07734watcher07734about 4 years ago
great

dont listen to the assholes who criticize,keep writing..when is the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughable

Seriously? Krav Maga and Akido still getting bullied with a 12 inch dick. How about dial is down into the realm of reality a little bit. More people would like it if it were actually believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Loved the story, really hope to see more. Especially hoping the Abi thing is resolved. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Geeks big break

I want to see how mom takes her turn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

You should definitely make sequals continuning the story. It has great potential for a long story line. Maybe incorporate the Boss's Twins playing spin the bottle in the next one. Then go for the effect it has at the school. Then turn it into the Sister being jealous of her not being sexual priority anymore. Then Throw in the Mom and all the dynamics that go with that. Pretty sure that's easily another 4 or 5 parts rights there.

Mistress_SwiftMistress_Swiftabout 4 years ago
Keep it cumming

This was soo fun, can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Should be in Si-Fi/Fantasy for how big his cock was. I study martial arts and believe me he would of done used it a long time ago on those bullies and had the muscles from training. This story would of been better if he was just a nice guy that gained the confidence to stand up for himself and everything had fallen into place for him. All of life's problems are not answered with huge cock. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You have to continue.

You got to make this into a series. Of how things progress from here on. I wwill read every chapter you post.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Keep righting more of this it was an amusing read. I'm for fact I'm reading for fiction and this was a fun read unbelievable but who cares it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lacking credibility.......

........amongst other things. As for this crap "You'll be my cum bucket and fuck slut", come on, give your readers some credit, no-one talks like this in real life.

manimal51manimal51about 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Really liked your story just wish it was a bit longer. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

M51

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too short needed it to be longer

You have make this a series and have him get abi and other girls maybe even teachers

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 4 years ago
Okay, I am NOT normally a fan

Of “unrealistic” penis stories, but yours is really entertaining and hot. I echo other commentators that would enjoy further chapters. The twins, the mom, Abi, and more can be done satisfyingly well. I recommend that you use an editor to proofread to make the story flow better.

Ignore “Anonymous” individuals who make derogatory comments. If they do not have the gumption to put their name with their comments, then they are like every other internet troll and their comments bear no weight.

PreacherPornPreacherPornabout 4 years agoAuthor
Responding to the comments

Hey Loves,

First off thanks to all 179 of you who marked this story as a favorite, as well as those 35+ of you so far who've commented. (I'll respond to most of the issues in a minute) Finally Thanks to the 1.3k of you that rated it 4.63 stars. I greatly appreciate all of that. Now let me address a few comments.

First to those asking me to get a proofreader. I do apologize I did have it proofed but some who the file went to the wrong folder and I uploaded the raw unedited version. I've reloaded the Edited version and I hope it will be up soon.

Now about the size. I get it some people want their porn more realistic. I put right in the first sentence that this was fantasy and not at all based on reality. Yes a 14 inch dick is unrealistic. However it isn't impossible. Neither by the way is a 26c sized breast they aren't normal but not impossible however that was not my intention. While I believe that breasts of all size are lovely my finger hit the 2 by mistake they were supposed to be 36C(I fixed it in the proofed version) Again this story is my fantasy not based on reality and if that bothers you read a different tale.

For those that have asked for more don't fret chapter 2 is already in the Que for next week and chapter 3 is being worked on as we speak.

I am bringing the Twins to heel and Mom did have that Video of Gio and Fiona. Who knows what she plans to do with that? Gio is indeed going to go through some changes in that he is finally realizing what he is and why he denied his true nature.

Then there's the other bitches at school. I don't plan to have Gio fuck the all. After all sometimes the best humiliation revenge is to deny someone what they want. As for Abigail, not everything is always at it seems and there is much more to her story than Gio realizes. People at times do strange things for the ones they love or care about.

Like several of you I see great potential for this story and I plan on exploring several possibilities. Oh and lets not forget that Dad divorced mom for his secretary I think some revenge there might come in handy too. So let's see the Twins, more of Fiona, Mom, some teachers, maybe some horny women in the neighborhood? How about a few coworkers oh and Abi and maybe even Abi's mom. Some of Fiona's girlfriends at university? Oh and what would you say to maybe another male or two to help as Gio gets closer to pussy overload? However unlike my other series I promise no mind control or drugs or supernatural elements. Just good fantasy orgasm inducing porn with a bit of a good story. If you keep reading I'll keep writing.

PP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Write More

You've set this up so wonderfully for several more chapters. Please grace us with more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay

He could have just been 9 or 10 inches it would have been fine

mnemnethmnemnethabout 4 years ago

Outstanding! Please make this a series. Great read! Definitely need to get Mom involved!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FTDS

More...more..more..how do you like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Plz more have him take the school and the teachers shit maybe even a female president

SiodisSiodisabout 4 years ago
Absolute Gold

You'd better continue this. It was way too short

baldsanta9730baldsanta9730about 4 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed the story, however his dick didn't have to be that big , 10 or 11 would have worked. I looking forward to the next chapters, plenty of ways this can go and be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When You Thought It Coudn't Get Better.....

Part 1 was fantastic, Part 2 was even better. I have to say, this storyline has so much potential. It has a better plot than almost anything else on the website. You are a very gifted writer. Keep up the good work. Myself and many others will be eagerly awaiting Part 3.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Some families have big cocks and tits.

All it takes is a happenstance and the inevitable takes it's course. I'm hooked on this beautiful series.

flynndriderflynndriderabout 4 years ago

Moved kinda fast and havin him be that good at that many things (photographic memory and black belt in 2 things) came off as cheesy.

Other than that, not bad

jtw0978jtw0978about 4 years ago

Everything was find. You learn alot when your a loaner and likes to read. Good story pls add more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Krav Maga and Aikido?

Not exactly martial arts that will help much in beating anyone. Some Krav Maga schools perhaps, but not one where an Aikido practitioner would go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have been enjoying these stories. Are you going to continue?

I have been enjoying these stories. Are you going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF?

I try commenting and it switched to feedback?

Anyway, this reminds me of RoryN and his sister RocketLauncher. Who post on GB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I laughed at the dual black belt thing! Does all of that but doesn't have a regular work out schedule? ROFL.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Don't knock the idea of a 24C bra size. Doesn't shock me. Remember that a C cup at 24" is much smaller than a C cup at 34", handful-wise. I bought my daughter a bra at age 15, it was a 26G. She had just gone through one HELL of a growth spurt, and my ex (her mom) had no idea what to do about clothes for her. Poor kid, Victoria's Secret couldn't fit her so I had to take her to a specialty shop. They had to special-order the bra. It was $160.00.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DELIGHTFUL

Delightful, silly and very, very sexy. Please continue...

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
The difference between

... a good fantasy and utter foolishness is: a good fantasy is still credible enough for the reader to have some sense of reality. This allows them to identify (somewhat) with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined in the first couple of paragraphs

You don’t get black belts in not one but two martial arts without A) developing good musculature and B) gaining a LOT of confidence and self-assurance. Have you any idea of what it takes to get a black belt? Sparring, which takes confidence. Generally by the time you’re ready to take that grading, you’ve been assisting the Sensei for quite some while by teaching lower grades. Which takes confidence. The character is not believable, sorry.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 3 years ago

This was so stupid...and also in the top ten hottest things I've ever read.

I hate this assumption in literature and art as a whole that a piece has to be 'realistic' to be good. Its such a common misunderstanding and a painful oversimplification of the medium, if every aspect of your narrative feeds a particular goal or idea, then fuck realistic, you have succeeded as an artist. Bravo.

peterskinpeterskinover 3 years ago

This story was fun to read. People need to grow up and stop hating on porn just because it not their fetishes being displayed.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Fantasy

Well, it's a fantasy after all and this is Literotica. A little far fetched at times but a jolly good romp so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah... well...

Firstly, your grammar sucks, your mechanics are atrocious. You’ve no idea what a comma is for, seemingly strewing them at random around the page.

Secondly, your sense of what is plausible is non existent. You write like a horny middle schooler, with one hand on his dick and the other on the keyboard.

I conclude you are the product of our modern educational system and bad parenting.

Other than writing the whole thing at one sitting, the poor plot, no real attempt at character development, ridiculous relationship dynamics, and an impatience to blow your literary load, the story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so so.

I know it is a stroke story, but...... not too good, but not too bad either. I am giving it 4 though so you can have more motivation to get better!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

What a fun, sexy story! Great job.

Sure, sure - an editor could help, but this was a great read. I'm easily amused, so the one editing thing made me laugh out loud. "while her big dicked son fucked his sister into a comma. " I knew what you meant, laughed my head off, and still enjoyed the story. I'm hoping there are more chapters.

By the way, your story-telling is good. Wherever you go, I hope you keep writing. If not for Lit, then someplace. If not smut, then something. Just have fun with it, and keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Everyone's talking about the 13" but...

3 1/2 inches thick? I hope his sister meant in diameter, not circumference, because a dick that long and that skinny... Dude's got a rapier down there!

(And this isn't some "my dick is bigger" comment,, readers with penises, measure your circumference,, the proportions are not working out in this one)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
could have been better

With a little more realism regarding a large penis, better grammar and punctuation, and having it as an erotic couplings encounter rather than an incestuous one (the most overdone genre on the site), this could have been a better story.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Not into reading unbelievable cock size, but tuned that out and found it to be a good run. 4*

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Good fun, not a size man, those stories leave me cold. But this one is good fun

4/5

Locksley7Locksley7about 3 years ago
Great fun

Wow! Loved this story. Anxious to read the rest as well. Thanks for providing some delightful jerk-off material as well as a fun read.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Well okay, short and sweet. 5 stars. I mean the chapter was short and sweet. Not really into monster dick stories but I'll keep on reading. I'm getting the feeling that this may be a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was hot and fun BUT.........there is no need for a horse cock. 7" would impress most girls. (and envious guys)

Tone it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But 13-3/4"?

And sex happent much too automatically. Much too fast.

Needed more foreplay before cock into pussy. Probably extnded edging, while she enjoyed the feel of it in her hand/s. And watched his face to see how he was enjoying it. And conversation about how good his cock felt to her while she jerked it, and seeking feedback from him about he liked it. Should she do anything different? What would he like? Slower? Faster? Harder? Softer? Play with his balls? Did he want to cum yet? Or should she slow down so they could enjoy it longer?

And the voyeuring of his mother was, frankly, a turnoff. Unnecessary. Extraneous.

Had real potential. Didn't deliver.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I certainly hope you write another chapter or two as we cannot let things stop here. What a great story with so much potential and the opportunity to see what Gio and his horny sister do after this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but Felt that for you saying it was bigger than a ruler and he couldnt measure it that it would be like 5 inches longer than a ruler not just a single inch so that kinda felt unnecessary also the pace felt a little fast.

flynndflynndalmost 3 years ago

Let me guess, he's also secretly the CEO pf 6 different fortune 500 companies thst he started when he was 7 years old and thinks that it's normal to have billions of dollars at his disposal and he won all 6 nobel prises for the past 10 years under an alias and suermodels keep hitting on him non-stop but he thinks they're just teasing him?

Tone it down with trying to make the MC look cool. You're trying too hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"She stood there, finger fucking her own pussy, while her big dicked son fucked his sister into a comma." @hy a comma? Why not a semi=colon or ellipsis? Better yet, an exclamation point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author claiming to be female and writing male-centric trash like this. I'm surprised that Literotica, moderating not only story contributions but also the comments, wouldn't shut this misogynist down.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Not sure what story most of the commentor's seemed to have read, but its totally unrealistic and FABULOUS. The losers all bent out of shape with minor grammar faux pas oughta get bent. The small minded that are miffed about the non realism ought to get an imagination.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

Hot story 5+. If any grammar mistakes, my mind must have autocorrected, I read these stories for one reason, and it sure isn’t to be an English teacher. If you are into erotic literature, mind should make the corrections if your into the story. Well done.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Thank you. I enjoyed that. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve cum so many times from this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was great, but your grammar could use some work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Make the girls virgins Please?

WetdirtysmileWetdirtysmilealmost 2 years ago

fantastic story, needs some commas in different spots. Still, 5 stars! thank you!

Halo4hireHalo4hirealmost 2 years ago

Thirteen and ¾ by seven and a half inches circumference. There is no way in Hell she'd be able to give him head. Hell, she wouldn't even be able to open her mouth wide enough, and if she did, she'd literally choke on the meat. His mom would walk in on two comatose vegetables if they fucked. Sure having a big dick is great, especially when its thrust in your throat, but remember there are biological limits. There may be some pointers who might take it in the vagina, but even then its still going to be painful. The biggest cock the average woman (or man) can comfortably take in their throat usually lies in the range of 7-10 in length and 2-3 inches in width. I said comfortably, not counting the rare person who can swallow hamburgers in one bite. Not to mention, if he were that big, Guinness would be knocking cause he'd dethrone the second largest in the world. If he really had a dick that big, his life would be hell in school as well. Locker room showers would quickly get the news around BEFORE sis here tries anything and guys who feel inadequate would seek to do what bullies do, destroy his confidence. This is a fun story so far, but a little research would go a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story just kept making me laugh!

Ridiculous exaggerations, a black belt in two martial arts who let's himself get bullied, and then author writes "...while her big dicked son fucked his sister into a comma.", I laughed out loud!

Doesn't anyone know how to spell, or at least use spell check?

- And an 18 year-old kid who doesn't realize that his horse cock might be of interest to women of all ages?

Funny for all the wrong reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story because of it’s over the top-ness. It makes the story funny and light hearted

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[29.08.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

I usually let 99.99% of errors pass but this made me chuckle:

(She stood there, finger fucking her own pussy, while her big dicked son fucked his sister into a comma.)

So was she curved over mimicking a comma?

11/10 Human Commas!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Krav magazine and aikido are 2 of the worst martial arts out there.

Should have taken boxing or muay Thai.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

13 inch long and 7 inch thick cock? Yeah, that's where I said nope this story is fucking dumb

CowboyRickCowboyRickover 1 year ago

It sounds like you had a lot of fun writing this. I love the silliness about it. And the grammar is actually better than some I have read. Some stories have actually been very difficult to read. I can only imagine what they will say when they read my stuff.

Looking forward to reading more.

Keep on writing.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

What a fucking hot over the top story. I do not understand how did not know that his huge dick was the holy grail in getting him all the pussy that he could handle. I also got a kick from the people complaining about his oversized dick, come on folks it's kinda hilarious and the only thing that matters, it's just someone's imagination run wild. Geez get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one hell of a story. With dick size so big!! Lol! Makes my seven inch dick hurt like hell. LOL!! Great story ! Too fucks them all!! Reading this in jan. 2023!!!

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

Sometimes I wonder who the hell is writing these stories. 13.75" dick. No one has a 13-inch dick naturally. And no one with an 8"+ dick shrugs his shoulders when a woman tells him he has a huge cock, like he didn't think it was that big of a deal.

This story has a great plot...unfortunately, the execution stinks and prevents me from continuing reading. In these cases, I don't submit a vote.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

4 stars. Just for the sheer over the top insanity of the sizes involved. 😂😂

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

The size is silly.

CowboyRickCowboyRickabout 1 year ago

Who fucking cares if the size is silly. This is a fun and awesome read. I am reading this whole thing for the second time. Write another one.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pure fun. Thanks.

Aussie1951Aussie195111 months ago
It’s only fair

If he can have a 13 and three-quarter inch dick, I expect when the time comes to fuck the daughters of his mother’s boss. They both have two cunts and three tits each and arseholes the size of the Grand Canyon. Seems our author is a bit of a comedian, so I’ll continue on reading to see what other laughs I get out of this. I only hope his use of grammar improves rapidly it might help to improve this story.⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can you make his sister and future harem members virgins please? It would make it alot better when he claims them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ridiculous, impractical dick size, but hey, it's fantasy so we can let it slide I suppose. Even 10 inches (a more realistic upper limit) is a bit too much for many women. Putting that aside, this is a fun story and I'm eager to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story. I just hope we get to hear the girls who treated him like shit get their cunts shredded and ripped open.

Pauly1978Pauly19785 months ago

Absolutely love this story xx

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
4070 Followers
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES