All Comments on 'Geek's Revenge Ch. 04'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Orion623Orion623almost 17 years ago
Interesting

A real story along with good character developement. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The De-sissification of Men

Your knowledge of psychology of individuals (critical faculty), psychology between male & female, their sexualities and knowledge of men who are starved to learn how and to be men, intertwined with sex and plots that could stand on their own without the sex are ... excellent.

You could start a whole new genre of movies ...,

the re-education of men ... "The De-sissification of Men".

cageyteecageyteealmost 17 years ago
I don't know about that psychology stuff but . . .

you caught my attention with Bean Counter" and I find I'm enjoying this story too. It looks to me as though you have a few more episodes in mind. I hope so!!!!

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for this one too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As somewhat of a former nerd who gazed at the cheerleaders...

... I'm enjoying this series. I used to watch the high school cheerleaders, who were the most popular girls in the class, do the high kicks showing their inner thighs and a glimpse of crotch mound and long to see more. In those days the jocks got to play with; and I imagine, fuck them -- but not a guy in the chorus or on student council (as I was both). Later on, that all changed and there are plenty of "notches on the bedpost." I attended a class reunion some years ago and one of the most popular cheerleaders was present. I'd have given my left nut to have sex with her in those days -- gee, maybe just kiss her lol. I once took out her kid sister who resembled her but was not her.

Meanwhile, back to the reunion, she had put on a good deal of weight and time had not been kind. On the other hand, I had a nice growth spurt in college, had put on some muscle from a summer job in construction, had become very successful in business, was very well-dressed, and she looked at me and said something very flattering about my looks and how I had turned out. I replied, somewhat "tongue-in-cheek" -- "See what you missed out on." .... So I can identify with the "geek's revenge!"

tomkat7tomkat716 days ago

One of your best! I love this story and I'm reading it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous