Geezers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the first I'd taken in that I was a good bit taller than Phyllis and wondered if she was ok with having to lean up - I certainly wasn't objecting to bending down, and it gave me a hint of dominance, which was both different and something of a turn on boost as well - bit guy and little defenseless maiden echo, dontcha know.

I also knew I was getting harder, and hoped Phyllis had felt that as well. I wasn't sure, so I pressed into her more distinctly, and I felt her press back - good sign!

"I take it anyone can call the next move?" I managed between tongue lashings.

"I suppose," Phyllis answered.

"Bedroom!" I called, and without objection, our two weird beings - looking like something otherworldly, I thought, as we were each wrapped around a new partner - moved that way, without breaking embrace. It must have looked comical to an uninterested observer, but none of us was anything near to being uninterested at the moment.

We made it to the bedroom without anyone falling, but by the time we got there, we were all laughing - a good sign of friends just having fun, I thought.

"Topless!" Jim called out. He and I each stepped back and shucked our shirts off, then eagerly awaited our temporary partners' joining us. Phyllis took a moment to check me out, and at least she didn't run out the door. She stood, sort of challenging me, yet as if inviting - women can do that multi-signal thing so well. Still 5'4", still a C+ I guessed, still curvy as all get-out.

"No fair!" G cried.

"Rules is rules," Jim retorted, and G gamely gathered the hem of her shift and lifted it over her head, revealing pale pink panties, pretty diaphanous, her breasts lovely as always, and her nipples indeed hardened to little nubs, moving just slightly with her ribcage, her breath shallow and more rapid than usual. G stood there, deer in the headlights look, her arms by her side, not quite submissive, but certainly intimidated by her self-exposure. She was trying gamely not to look embarrassed, but her flush complexion, right down from her face and over her upper chest, were clear signals. I reminded myself for the umpteenth time what a fortunate guy I am.

"Oh, nice!" Jim said, and I realized all three of us had been watching G. Phyllis's turn, of course, and she made a show of it, pulling her camisole up just enough to expose her generous under-boob, then holding it there for a moment, watching me staring. Then up and over, her breasts heavy, falling back down a bit as she tossed the garment away and crossed her arms, covering her nipples as the breasts swelled above her hands and forearms.

"She's right," Phyllis said, "No fair - time to even the score - naked!" And she led off, stripping off the black panties I'd not even noticed, my eyes had been so breast-bound. She straightened back up, facing me, showing me her completely shaved pussy, its bareness matching her defiant attitude. I looked back over, and G was doing likewise, showing Jim her pale patch, which I noticed was trimmed more than usual - the minx! Had she done that just now, or was it earlier? I'd have to find out, but later.

"Guys, I said naked," Phyllis commanded.

Jim dropped his gym shorts immediately, no underwear there, his dick not hard, reminding me that he was bigger soft than I was, soft, and reminding me to wonder about what was going to emerge for G. Shit. Oh well, no backing out now. I dropped mine as well, and thanks to the whole situation, I was back to between pretty soft, pretty damned soft, and emaciated. Double shit.

Phyllis took a look, a long look. I internally, and maybe even externally, withered another millimeter. Phyllis was kind, saying "Well, we'll work on making that change a bit, ok?" And she smiled a nice, not a smirk, not a grin, not a "well, I asked for it, I guess," but a genuinely nice, we're going to be very good friends kind of smile. I was immediately relieved, and promptly, looking back at her instead of self-focusing, felt a bit of welcome growth return.

In the meantime, G had no doubt taken the time to check out Jim, and from the look on her face, she needed to offer no encouragement. Jim was almost preening, and his dick had sprouted, now clearly hardening and starting to reach out from the vertical, most of the way toward horizontal. So, exhibition was for him a turn-on. It was for me, too, I'd thought until now, but that bit of strip and show us your goods had negated any of that for me. Some guys get all the luck, but I will be getting G at the end of all this, I reflected, so I'm the real winner, nyah.

We all stood there, looking around at each other, checking out the new folks and our own partners. It was a nice, silent moment.

Then G asked to the room, "What next?"

"Indeed," Jim replied, "I would say, women on the bed, men on pillows, on knees, on floor."

"You say the nicest things!" Phyllis answered, sitting down on the mattress, her legs parted by a foot or two, leaning over to grab and then toss a pillow to the floor between her feet. By then, we'd all caught on, and I arranged the pillow, gently moved Phyllis's legs over my shoulders, spread her thighs, and took a good look at what was going to be my first dessert of an extended repast. Barely in view, I could see G's back, sitting on the other side of the mattress. She was more retic, similarly being positioned by Jim. I saw him nudge her legs apart, and while she didn't resist, she didn't really cooperate. I hoped he was good at this, as I knew that G really enjoyed just being able to lie back, or sit back if she wanted to watch, and get "serviced."

Back to Phyllis, I took a close look, not kissing thighs or touching, just taking a look. While G was pink, in and out and all around, Phyllis was a darker brownish-grayish kind of shade, not my favorite, esthetically, but enhanced by a distinct glistening. Ah, wet already - a great sign that lubricated my libido as well as her. Different from G, her inner lips protruded, just a bit, while G's stayed concealed, at least at this stage of things. I hoped Jim preferred just what he had in Phyllis, but wasn't going to ever ask about that.

Leaning forward, I took a tentative flick, just to get a taste. Again, I found I liked G's flavor, so familiar to me after all these tastes, but Phyllis was far from off-putting, just different. Maybe muskier. I took another taste, this time more deliberate, and was rewarded by a soft "mmm" from Phyllis. I looked up, over those big breasts, to see her propped on her elbows, leaning back, watching. I smiled at her, then took another, extended lick, this time from bottom to top, intruding between her folds, ending with a circling of her clitoris. That got me another, bit longer "mmm."

We hadn't discussed duration of any of this, and I wondered if it would be better to tease, take my time, linger, build up, like I loved to do with G, or just dive in and hope that Phyllis, the blatant personality, would prefer that. I also wondered, if Phyllis would come for me and if so, from what - should I be disappointed if she didn't? I knew I would, and determined that I was going to give whatever my best shot.

As I was thinking, and slowly proceeding, I felt Phyllis's hand grasp my head, pulling me deeper into her. I figured that was a sign and I shifted gears, going for the voracious, and soon being rewarded for it. My speeding up and pressuring up turned out to be just what she wanted, and before long, before I was anywhere near to running out of further ideas, she almost roared a cry, pulling me ever closer, her thighs clasping at me, as she came, pretty wonderfully, for an extended time - maybe a good thirty seconds or so, before collapsing, first her thighs around my head, then her hips that had been thrusting upwards, then her hand, now instead of grasping, more like stroking in tenderness. I felt like a dog who'd fetched the slippers and the paper too, being scratched, or in this case just caressed, for my obedience.

Talk about an ego-booster - I was probably more satisfied by her reaction, and then reaction, than I would be by my own orgasm, and that was a lot. I scrambled back up onto the bed, offering an arm to wrap around, and Phyllis accepted that, cuddling up to me - me on my back, head on pillow, arm around her, her head on my chest, her breathing still calming down. You'd think we'd just ended a marathon sex session and were old marrieds to see us, but we'd just started. Phyllis reached down and took my cock in hand, softly squeezing and stroking, ensuring my suddenly present erection was not flagging, as if.

We were next to, and well positioned to watch Jim and G. G was squirming and Jim was working at her, it seemed. His mouth was firmly attached, and we could only guess what his tongue was doing, but G seemed to be enjoying it, without the real passion that Phyllis had received me with. After another five minutes or so of that, G first breathed notably deeper, then arched a little and let out a whimper, then a "Yes!" Jim kept at it, and G rode the orgasm back down its far side, lying back, her posture relaxed. I couldn't see her face, but I figured she'd had a nice, if not explosive, orgasm, and that all was well with her.

"Return the favor!" Phyllis called out, and Jim repositioned next to me, each of us propped up for better viewing, our legs straight out, my dick flopped back onto my stomach, still fully hard, but Jim's about half so, still large, but not showing much rigidity. I guess he was working so hard to bring G over the line that he'd let his own excitement flag.

Phyllis knelt upright, her crotch over my outboard leg, and her back straight, giving me a marvelous view of her breasts. They were indeed twice G's size, big melon-like things that seemed a hot fudge sundae of delight, compared to G's simple scoop of gelato. Don't get me wrong - given a steady diet, I'd go for gelato, but who could resist a rare sundae, given the opportunity? Phyllis lifted a breast with each hand, putting on a show for me, squeezing the nipples, pressing them together to create a long cleavage, then leaning forward, putting a hand on either side of me and offering, "Care to check them out? You've certainly been looking at them in their concealment, for years!"

I reached down and took a breast in each hand, weighing them and taking the opportunity (it might be a one and only time) to go for the sundae supersized. They were spectacular, the areolae much larger, the heft much, ah, heftier, the softness nicely softer but not squishy or flabby by any means. I couldn't help wondering how much firmer they might have been back in the day when I first lusted for them, but they were fine at this stage in my opinion - I was a kid in the candy store, hands full of goodies.

"That's nice, but I think the favor returning was more of this," she said, smiling down at me, then sliding down my leg - I could feel the cool wetness, then warmth as she parked her sex over my shin - and bending down to check out my equipment. Silently, she brought her face up close, but just watched, while she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. A new woman's hand on my cock was as exciting as I had expected, and I was able to watch her, not stroking at first, just squeezing gently. It seemed that she wanted to examine every detail, as she then moved her hand down, cradled my balls, then rolled them together, then one at a time.

"You're like Jim - left one's bigger," she said softly.

"Like him in that regard maybe," I chuckled, still size-aware. She knew what I meant.

"All good," was all she said, then moved that lovely hand back up and stroked me several times, finally running her thumb over the opening to spread the emerging lubrication over the head then down the underside ridge - I have no idea what that's called, but it's certainly distinctive, in feel at least!

"Mmm... just right for this, I think," she said, after her exam, finally oh so slowly pursing her lips and kissing the tip, then lowering, making me push through those lips and one down, and on down in one fell swoop until she was pressing her nose into my torso, my dick wholly sucked into her, the warmth of her mouth enveloping me, and her tongue lapping at the base, almost to my balls. G enjoys fellatio, and I certainly enjoy her performing it, but she can't deep throat, the few times we tried it early on leading to gagging and gasping - not my thing, certainly not hers. So, we play at it, but it never gets to the point that Phyllis was able to just go to on her first oral stroke. I was amazed, trying to register all the sensations, as she pulled off just as slowly as she'd started, letting my cock bounce free. She looked up at me, grinning, and asked, "How was that?"

"Whoa - amazing," I managed. She went back at it, and in an instant, I was back in that nirvana, and she was just nuzzling and lapping. I knew I didn't want to come in her mouth - ok, I knew I did want to come in her mouth, but I wanted to give her a good fuck even moreso, and I'm not in my twenties any longer, so I knew that I had one good shot and wanted it to count. I wasn't really that close, but didn't want to get much closer either, so just enjoyed and maybe moaned a little, quite satisfied that she wasn't going any faster.

That in turn gave me a chance to look over at Jim and G. As expected, G wasn't deep throating him, but her head was bobbing up and down, maybe 2 or 3 inches worth, while her hand grasped and stroked. I could see that her fingers didn't overlap the way they did on my dick - he was indeed a good bit thicker, as well as longer. I was mixed between being pleased that she was getting a sundae of her own, and worried that she might decide a steady diet of my gelato in the future wasn't going to be quite enough. We'd gone this far, though, and nothing was slowing us down, so I managed to consider that, and then come back to watching the salacious act she was performing. Seeing her mouth full of cock, her hand full of cock, her ass raised high and slightly humping the air was bringing me closer to coming than Phyllis's excellent tonguing was.

Jim rescued the activity, gasping, "No, no - you need to stop, I'm too close! Grand finale time!"

I didn't know if he was truth telling or not, since now that I'd had Phyllis sucking on me, I could tell she was more skilled, and capable than G, or at least than G with me. It could have been that the mouth of a new partner was putting him close, or that he was just wanting to compliment G. I didn't care which, and figured G wouldn't doubt but would be thrilled, unquestioning and damned proud of herself. I hoped that was the case.

As I thought through that, I was, like Jim, switching places with the ladies, now guys on top, all set for the finish, which I hoped would not be too soon for any of us. Without discussion, Jim and I were each kneeling between our evening's partner's legs, each ragingly hard, the erections bobbing with our pulses. I glanced over to see, in order: Jim's damned cock, then G looking at Jim's damned cock, then Phyllis's looking at my, uh, hard-on. Jim looked hungry, leering at his coming victim. G looked maybe a little bit worried, but eager at the same time, her breath heavy, her nipples hardened. Phyllis looked like she was having fun, grinning at me, beckoning me on.

Phyllis reached up, pulled my head down, and whispered, "C'mon - we can watch them later, just fuck me now!" Sounded like a plan, and I shifted mental gears yet again, feeling her reaching down to grab me and pull me into her. It worked as advertised, all that wet warmth enveloping me in the ancient dance. She felt snug, as expected. The same, yet different from every woman I'd ever been with, G especially.

"Yeah, like that," she sighed contentedly as I started the ancient dance, just missionarying my way, going with full length strokes for openers, trying to gauge just how far out I could pull without popping out. She seemed to like it, and I could feel her reciprocate, matching my in-strokes with her own, then wrapping her legs around me, her heels in my cheeks, pulling me, then letting me out. I matched the rhythm she seemed to want, and then matched it with more energy, banging into her lustily.

"Oh yeah," she said, then "I may not have mentioned," she whispered, pulling my head down and speaking into my ear, then licking into it between her words, in turn spaced between the impacts of my cock's base into her clit, "but... I... do... come... pretty easileeeee!!" She squealed the last, shifting to bite down on the nape of my neck, coming underneath me, my back registering her nails.

I let her down bit by bit. Once settled and just barely moving, she whispered again, "Again?... Please?"

How could I resist. I was in my zone, and she was feeding my game, her orgasm the best compliment I could want. Another? Why not?

And so, I sped up, this time setting the rhythm myself, grabbing her wrists and holding them above her head with one hand, my grip tight but not punishing. She pulled, confirming the restraint, but not really trying to escape. Leaning on that elbow, I slid the other hand between us, twisting my wrist to seek her opening, finding her clit easily, and circling it with my finger as I fucked. Speeding up and circling, circling and speeding up, I was definitely at about my physical limits of coordination and breath, but was determined, and she seemed to appreciate it, helpless beneath me, being taken this time, under me, her desire heightened at my bidding.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for that to bring her over the top again, crying out, "Oh yes, oh YES!!"

If my ego needed any boosting earlier in the evening, it didn't now. I felt great as I fucked her, slowing down again. I still hadn't come but was pretty tuckered, and this time I rolled off to the side, away from G and Jim, my cock still hard but happy that I was taking a break. I looked over Phyllis toward G and Jim, then nudged Phyllis so I was spooning her and we were both facing them.

I guess we'd been the show, as Jim and G were in the same postures as before - apparently Jim had preferred to watch, since he'd stayed on his knees, his erection still throbbing a bit. "Our turn," he said, and leaned forward and down, taking his cock in his hand and using it as a dildo to stroke up and down G's pussy, not putting it in yet. G was impassive beneath him, just waiting, her usual passive self.

Finally, he lowered and pushed forward, and I heard G's sharp breath intake, and then saw that she was holding a big breath, her ribs expanded but not exhaling yet. After a moment, she did breathe out, and I figured that he had done the deed and was in. "That ok?" he asked her, either for confirmation or out of concern - I didn't know which.

"Yeah, ok - interesting," G answered back, not the enthusiastic response I thought he'd hoped for, but so far, so good. I could see his ass start to pump, but just barely, an inch or two back and then fully, fully in - I imagined that thing embedded, deeper than I could get, deeper than maybe she'd ever had - note to self to get clarification on that point later.

Jim was determined, and quickly increased to ramming speed, not flank, but certainly ramming. I adjusted behind Phyllis, my dick still hard, and was welcomed by her reaching under, lifting her top thigh to rest across mine, and inserting me back into her welcoming hole. Now, this was porn at its best - fucking while watching fucking!

Jim, for all his size, wasn't a long-distance runner. I could hear his wheezing increasing, and I hoped G could manage to come before he did. Bless her heart, she seemed to realize what was about to happen and twisted out from under Jim, leaving him almost at the verge, confused, I bet.

"My turn," she said, leaving no doubt, and rose up, nudging Jim onto his back. She took that rod, now glistening with her fluids, and pulled it into her, now sitting on top of him. "You get to come later. I get to come now," she stated flatly. Just as he'd been determined, now she was. My money was on her.