Geezers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

G closed her eyes, leaned a bit straight armed, her hands on his chest, and started to fuck him - no doubt about who was doing what to whom. She fucked up and back, then circled, then more up and back, then tucked her hand beneath her, I guessed to get that clitoris involved more than the position was managing (how could it NOT be with that thing filling her up, I didn't know). In a quick moment, her hips thrust even more energetically, and then she thrust her head back, eyes still closed, and let out a series of cries, culminating in a long "Aaaaahhhhh!!!!" as she rode him through it.

I couldn't imagine Jim lasting through that, and was right. He was started right behind her, but finished before, gasping and thrusting, then letting out his own cries as there was no doubt he was coming into her. They slowed, then she collapsed onto him, her head on the pillow, her face turned away from us.

"Wow," I heard Phyllis say. I realized I'd grasped and was holding a breast, not remembering just how or when. I was still hard, still in her, but it seemed we were done for the moment.

"Anyone mind if I fuck my wife?" I asked to the room. It wasn't really a question. G reached back with her hand and I took it, pulling her up and off Jim, as I disengaged from Phyllis. We all scrambled around a bit, but ended up with Jim behind Phyllis, as I had been, and me above G in our usual classic position.

"Welcome back," she smiled up at me, and we kissed, as I needed no assistance to find her with my erection. She wasn't loose per se, but was nice and wet and maybe less resistant to my intrusion than I was used to, or maybe it was just my overthinking. I knew we both knew that some of the wet was Jim's, and that was ok. I felt home, and I felt her squeezing me with her kegels. We kissed, and she whispered, "your turn - come in me - please!" That was all it took, and I acquiesced, not a mind-blowing orgasm for me, but an orgasm is always good, right? She took it, her arms around me, pulling me to her, her tongue searching out mine.

We finally relaxed, I rolled off, and the four of us looked at one another, then almost simultaneously burst out laughing, a hearty laugh of friends sharing thoughts without words. We all knew and we all knew that we all knew, and at least for the time being, it was all good.