Geis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck off, James," Kendall snaps, but she stands. She has her blouse off before she can think to refuse him and has her pants open immediately after that. As if driven to obey him by some unknown force that she calls instinct, she has her pants down around her ankles in seconds. Her panties follow, wet at the crotch and clinging gently to the short hairs of her pussy. She moves to cover herself after but stops at a click of James' tongue.

"Now, now, I'm taking you back, ain't I? That means that pussy and everything attached to it belongs to me, and I want to see it. So, stand still and with your hands by your side, slut."

Again, Kendall obeys, standing with her hands at her side and her heavy breasts on display. Kendall is a thick woman, well-built and strong, with wide hips and broad shoulders. Her weight is localized to erogenous zones-her breasts, her ass, and her thighs. Her stomach is flat from a mixture of exercise and good genetics, and in her arousal her nipples stand out, pink and puffy, on her pronounced bosom.

She tries to glare at him but finds it futile. James only smiles in response, slurping his soda loudly as he examines her. His gaze lingers on her wet pussy, the short hairs of her mound dripping with her dew. With that seen, she can no longer feign disgust. Her arousal is showing, and that is her greatest shame so far. He licks his lips, and she imagines him licking her.

"Fuck,Kendall, I forgot what a fine fucking body you got. Bring it over here and let me get a good look at it."

Kendall moves quickly, stopping beside him before she has time to consider a response. When she does open her mouth to speak, she chokes. His hands are rough upon her skin and immediately find purchase on her. He holds her by the waist first, his heavy palms and calloused hands scrapping roughly across her smooth skin. Jackson's hands were small and soft, almost feminine. James' hands were all man.

He cups one of her breasts and teases the nipple, and then he does the same to the other while she bites back a moan. His pawing is clumsy and without art, but it is that very animal quality that arouses her to begin with. Everything about James contrasts sharply with Jackson's more measured, gentle approach. She grows wetter, however, preferring James in the moment, even if she won't admit it to herself.

James cups her ass next, giving it a firm, hearty squeeze before punctuating with a slap. "You've put on weight." Kendall's cheeks go red as she fixes a horrified frown on him, but James only laughs in response. "Nah," he says, swatting her ass a second time before squeezing her meaty thighs. "You look good! Better than ever, even!" Parting her legs, he runs two rough fingers along the cleft of her vulva, and then he eases into her.

Kendall groans. Holding him by the wrist, she seizes, climaxing despite herself as his fingers sink in to the knuckle. James watches her shake and shiver on him with a chuckle. She wets his fingers before settling and, with the added lubrication to help, James begins to slowly saw his fingers in and out of her. Turning his cold eyes on her face, he asks, "Did you just fucking come?"

Kendall, hands on his wrist, nipples pink and swollen, blushes and glares. "Shut up!"

Holding his finger buried into her depths, James sets his drink calmly on the ground before standing to strike her again. He smacks her across the face this time, two times, while keeping himself held inside of her. The pain of his rough hands against her pretty face mixes with the pleasure of his rough digits inside of her. She flexes around him and, in the coming, breathless moments, she isn't sure where one ends and the other begins.

She moans in a second climax.

"Watch your fucking tone. You can talk to your cuck that way if you want, but you can't talk to me like that."

Cheeks aching and eyes watery, Kendall breathes through the aching pleasure with a whine. A single finger from James, she realizes, feels better to her than Jackson's hardest erection. Panting, she murmurs, "I'm...I'm sorry, James."

James grunts, staring at her privates. "Damn right you are," he says, thumbing her clit and edging her toward a another orgasm. She shakes as he traces his thumb through her pubic hair with distaste. She keeps it short, trimming it more now than she ever did for James, but it still doesn't please him. He turns a glare on her and feels her tighten around him in fear. "Cuck don't make you shave?"

Kendall shakes her head while suppressing a moan. "No. He doesn't treat me like you do."

James allows a low, ruthless laugh. "You mean that he cause he ain't a man." James punctuates this by moving his fingers, twirling them slowly inside of her. Kendall moans in response, rolling her hips against him without meaning to. His arrogance swells with each movement of her hips, and she can feel it, but she is powerless to resist him. The pleasure is too great. "Bitches like you should be smooth and hairless for their men."

Moving his free hand, James seizes her by the ribs and pulls her to him as he sits. Kendall stumbles toward him, nearly falling onto him before catching herself on his big shoulder. Staring down at him, she watches him pull one of her teats straight into his mouth and give it a suck. A smile spreads across his face as he nurses her sloppily and, as his mouth wets her flesh, a moan parts her lips.

"Least you got a fine fucking body, though." James withdraws his fingers and wipes them on her belly before giving her another sharp swat across her rear. This time, the pain translates as pure pleasure and leaves her cooing and clutching his shoulders with both hands. The dizziness returns, causing her world to sway, giving it an unreal haziness that both confuses and delights her. She smiles down at him in mixed arousal and bewilderment, even caressing his head briefly before she catches herself. "But, I ain't here to make you feel good. Get on your knees, Kendall, I'll show you what a real man looks like."

Kendall obeys breathlessly, falling to her knees and blinking a few times before she can remember herself. She stares up at him in a daze, James looking very much as he always has to her: fat and disgusting. The only difference is that his crotch looks proportionally as fat as him, and that doesn't disgust her at all. In fact, if anything, it heightens her arousal and helps to reframe his rotund body for her. It adds a symmetry to him that was missing only a few months ago.

"The cuck is plenty man," she whispers quietly, still clinging desperately to who she believes she is and should be. James' laugh, however, shakes her to the core. A smack to the face silences her and leaves her reeling. She holds her cheek as he stares her down.

"Yeah, Kendall? That why he's a cuck?"

Kendall frowns and sobers, her love of Jackson coalescing into a nugget of indignation in her core. It settles in the storm, anchoring her to herself. "He's not a cuck," she snaps. "Not yet, anyway. You said it yourself, he took me from you, didn't he? So, if anything..."

Her words die with a tug of her hair and a hard blow across her cheek. Another follows shortly before he stares her, hard, in the eyes. The feigned humor that hid his rage is entirely gone now, and the old James has taken over. Cold fury linies his voice as he growls, "Not for long."

Dragging her by her hair, James pins Kendall's face to his crotch and holds her there. His dense manhood is warm against her cheek, even through his jeans, and soothes some of the ache left by his rough hands. She can smell him, too, his powerful, musky scent familiar but uncharacteristically pungent. It leaves her dizzier still and, holding him by his meaty thighs, she breathes deeply of him on instinct.

"You're about to see who the real cuck is!" With one hand holding her in place, James uses his other hand to undo his jeans. The button comes open, and the zipper seems to glide open in slow motion. His stench grows stronger, burning her nostrils and filling her with fire. Then, opening his fly, James pins her to his briefs and holds her to his blazing hot cock. Inside, she can feel his thick pubic hair and, nestled among it, an impossibly large manhood.

"James!"

Taking her by the hand, James guides her into his underwear to feel him. Her fingers find him, and his heat and girth force the air from her lungs. Only months before, James had been modestly endowed at best, but there is nothing modest about what her fingers find. She takes hold of him, marveling, stammering, and pulls him out, and his long, fat shaft comes into view to tower over her like a god. She stares up his enormous shaft breathlessly, words caught in her throat. After breathing him in and holding him by the root, all she can say is, "Holy shit."

James is massive. Limp, she imagines he would be larger than Jackson's best day. Fully erect, he appears to be nearly a foot in length and easily thicker than any man Kendall has ever been with. Her fingers do not even meet around him, he is so fat, and lowering his briefs, she steals a peek at his testicles which are ridiculously hairy and of matching proportions. She releases the band of his briefs and lets it snap back to the base of his enormous cock. "James, when-where-how-You weren't like this when we were dating."

James grins. "Things change, slut." Holding her by the hair, he pins her to his dick and rubs her along his length. Kendall is struck by how hard and warm he is and also by how strong his scent has become. She has smelled him before, tasted him before, and while it is familiar, it has never been so strong. She loves it. "So, what do you think, Kendall? Cuck got a dick like this? He even half my size?" James buries her back into his pubic hair to let her breathe him in while he speaks. When she moans, however, he lifts her to smack her gently back into reality. "Answer me, cunt!"

"No," she whines, breathing him in. He returns her to his pubic hair, and Kendall pants into him. Lips open, she tastes him, his flavor combining with his powerful scent. Kendall doesn't drink, not after what it did to her mother, but she imagines that this is how being drunk feels. She is loose and dizzy, and losing her inhibitions, she moans and holds him tight, afraid to let him go. "No, James, the cuck's penis isn't anything like yours!"

James chuckles and releases her, watching her salivate on his pubic root and staring in awe as she breathes him in of her own desire. "Yeah? He bigger?"

Kendall snorts a laugh before sitting up. Holding him now in both hands, she stares fixedly at his shaft. Her eyes sparkle with delight, and a subtle grin lingers on her face. Like a child with candy, she just can't stop smiling. "No, James. No, no, you're much, much bigger than he is." Holding him, she strokes him once, enjoying the way his rigid warmth fills her palms. "You're so much bigger."

Still holding her by the hair, James grins and drags Kendall around. Wherever he moves her, she holds his dick and keeps her eyes fixed on it. It was like she was entranced by him. Throbbing and pulsing, aroused by the power he has over her, James releases her hair and shoves one of his big thumbs into her mouth. In response, Kendall fastens her lips around his finger and sucks him dutifully. Only then does she turn her lust-glazed eyes on his. "You like my big dick, Kendall?"

Kendall responds with a purr as she strokes him. Her movements are full and vigorous, involving her whole body as she slurps his thumb. In two years together, James never seen or made Kendall this horny. She would stroke him occasionally, but only to get him hard, only to get him into her, and even then it was half-interested and with a grimace. This has no grimace, nor any lack of interest. Kendall is fully committed, and she shows it with every movement of her body.

James throbs in her hand as precum gathers at his crown. Spying this, Kendall swipes her thumb over his urethra on her upstroke, smearing his precum along his crown and then carrying it down his shaft. More takes its place, and with continued effort, Kendall manages to work his long, fat shaft to a subtle gleam.

Watching, James laughs. "Would you fuckin' look at you!" Thumb still in her mouth, James lifts himself out of her grasp and smacks her across the face with his sticky cock. Kendall gasps around him and holds him by the root, allowing him control over his fat shaft but still enjoying the way he feels in her hands. Even with two hands around him, he appears both fat and long, and as he moves his balls sway against her wrists, enormous. Staring down at her enamored lust, her cheek sticky with his precum as she holds his jutting shaft in both hands, he grins. "Should've fuckin' know you was a sizequeen slut hungry for a big dick." James rubs his dick along her face now, smearing precum wherever it goes. Kendall indulges him, sucking his thumb and tilting her head, granting him access to her as she whines in pleasure.

Her mind is blank save for the pleasure and the lust. She can hardly think around him, hardly breathe around him, his scent is so pungent now. It sticks to her skin in his precum and it fills her mouth with his thumb. Unbecoming thoughts bounce and echo in her brain. They fill her up and leave her wasted. Her pussy is a hot, wet mess, and all of it because James cock-smacked her. She gasps, and she whines, and she mutters around his finger. "Oh, James, you're so fucking big!"

Now standing, James swats her with his cock again, this time right across the forehead. Kendall stares at it wide-eyed like she is seeing the face of God. "Damn right I am," he says, and he steps clumsily from his pants before removing his thumb from her mouth. Seizing her by the hair, he growls. "And I need to fucking nut!"

Dragging her up, James moves her and tosses her over the couch. She wheezes, landing hard against her stomach and hanging over the edge at the waist with her ass up in the air. James lines up behind her, holding her hips with one big hand and using his other hand to line up his fat crown. Unsurprisingly, she is wet and yielding, her pussy literally dripping her arousal. James lines up and rubs his cockhead along her gash, and she tenses before he enters her.

Then, Kendall moans. Bracing against the couch, she thinks to move, to fight him until he enters her. He moves slowly, letting her feel each inch of him as he invades her. James isn't like Jackson, moving slow to be gentle. Nor is he like himself, going rough and hard to make up for his inadequacies. No, he is like another man entirely. He gives her only a fraction of himself and lets her adjust to him, and as she opens up, she finds new, unfamiliar pleasures as her body comes to life.

Though not a virgin, Kendall feels like one around him. He leaves her wonderfully full, and she feels every inch and ridge of his shaft as he eases into her. Flexing and moaning around him, she welcomes him inside. At half his length she comes, sitting up and crooning, pleasure spilling through her as she wets his shaft. James, now holding her with both hands, chuckles. "Feel good, slut?"

Kendall whines. Holding the edge of the couch, lifting her hips for him to urge him deeper, she feels a line of drool escape her lips. "So big," she groans. "James, you're so big inside of me!"

James laughs. Reaching her cervix, he holds her in place, impaled on his impossibly large dick. "And who is better, Kendall, me or your pathetic little cuck?" Withdrawing slowly, he forces himself back into her with a hard, deep thrust that hammers into her deepest reaches. The force leaves her breathless as he throws her into yet another orgasm.

Kendall's only response is to claw at the couch and howl like an animal. As the orgasm subsides she feels weak and breathless. Arms shaking, she falls forward, landing heavily on her breasts, her nipples burning as shivers of arousal continue through her. James can feel her clinging wetly to his shaft, and he smiles as he takes her by the hair and growls, "Answer me!"

She whines, and then she answers, "You! You are better, James! You're the best!" He releases her, and she falls back onto her forearms, bracing against the couch as he moves inside of her. Each thrust leaves her wheezing with pleasure. "Oh, God, James. You're so good. So deep!"

James moves slowly inside of her, giving hard, deep thrusts and pummeling her poor cervix. The pain it should cause is translated as pleasure by Kendall's confused mind. He can feel her, hooded and opening further, and he tightens his grip on her hips. "There's still more, you know."

"What?" His words sound far away, distorted by pleasure. Kendall chews her bottom lip to breathe through her approaching orgasm. "No. No! No more room."

James laughs. "Oh, we'll make room."

He withdraws like the tide before a tidal wave, leaving only his crown inside of her. Kendall, feeling empty, suddenly realizes his intent. He has been softening her up this entire time and, though the pain felt good, the pleasure that comes might not be enough to mask it anymore. Whining, but ultimately powerless to stop him, she pleads, "James! No! No! Stop! AGH!"

With one herculean thrust, James parts her cervix and fills her womb. His fat crown barrels into the deepest reaches of her, touching her where other men cannot, finding virgin flesh untouched by everyone else. White hot pleasure surges through Kendall in place of the pain she expected and, gushing, she comes across him again, collapsing onto the couch in a pool of her own saliva. "FUCK!"

James laughs, holding himself inside of her and riding out her climax. Soon, her spasms ease and turn to flexing. Kendall groans, whining, urging him to move again, begging him to fuck her. Her cervix is tight around him, hungry in the same way that the rest of her body is. When satisfied, James begins bouncing her on his lap, his fat crown parting her cervix on each return stroke. He gives her short, five-inch strokes that bring her to another mind-altering orgasm in short form. After that, Kendall moves her body to meet him.

"There we go!" James swats her ass. "Work my dick, you slut!"

Kendall, smiling and panting in her pleasure, nods. To this point in her life, Jackson had been the best sex she had ever had. He was the first to give her multiple orgasms, the first man she had ever made love to. Comparing him to James, however, Kendall finds him lacking. In every way, James is better. Even the orgasms Jackson gave her are vague shadows by comparison to the pleasure of having James in her womb.

Panting and whining, tightening around him, Kendall feels James throb and knows what is to come. He quickens, swelling inside of her, and she groans, head back, shoulders tight, as she rolls into him. "Oh, fuck, James! You're getting even bigger!"

"Bout to nut," he growls, dragging her along his shaft, meeting her thrusts with hard, deep thrusts of his own. His fingers hurt her, bruise her, but all she feels is him.

"Oh. Oh God! Coming! COMING!" Kendall comes first, and her orgasm only grows stronger as he unloads inside of her. Hot, thick semen spills into the deepest parts of her, fogging her brain and overloading her. The last thing Kendall remembers before blacking out is the rapturous pleasure destroying her brain and the way her throat ached from all of her yelling.

She wakes later with James' cock at rest across her face. He is slick and spent, but he remains long and fat against her forehead. Even limp, he is larger than Jackson on his best day and the smell of him, mingling with the wet aroma of her pussy, stirs her up again. She stares blankly at him before turning her attention to her gaping pussy leaking thick smeen across her couch-her prized couch.

James moves her by the hair. "Clean me, slut," he says, and Kendall moans as he eases into her mouth. He is welcome there, their mixed flavor unfamiliar but not unpleasant. She is too tired to fight him, and too drunk on sex to care. His big body casts a large shadow over her, reminding her of his dominion and of the dizzying pleasure he gave her. She tastes him inside of her own flavor and lets him use her mouth like a rag. Licking him all over, she cleans him, and he watches with a smile. "You probably know this, slut, but this is only the beginning. You belong to me, now."